User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the thread where steinhuab tells me that the moderate vetted Muslims don't rape little boys and slaughter chirstians? Please tell me it is. I don't give a single fuk about them. Last I knew Syria is a country with it's rightful leader Asad. How long has his family ruled Syria? Fuk isis and the fsa also the so called moderate goat herders. Fuk them all.

We should do something about that religion that keeps molesting kids

Those damn religion fanatics just wont stop touching kids

Those pedofile enablers are terrible humans

I've never met someone who is so willing to go to absurd lengths to defend Islamist misdeeds. I know it goes hand-in-hand with wanting to go harvest points in Syria for this retarded reason or that, but you win a gold star for your efforts.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

More properly, ISIS is Wahhabi, a stricter form of Salafism promoted by the Saudis. How many terrorist threats to the US DON'T point back to Saudi Arabia at some point?

It takes a special kind of either faith, naivete, or both, to believe that the US is going to navigate the FSA waters and find the ones who aren't shitheels. The idiots crying for intervention and more Civ Points for America certainly couldn't figure it out in the former nation of Libya. Though they DID figure out how to train Islamists who then went to Syria via Turkey, and joined ISIS. So we've got that going for us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ISIS isn't holding any positions north of Hama, that is FSA controlled territory. Russian propaganda published on Youtube from Russian Insider.

You mean al-Queda.  Russians are targeting al-Queda that Obama seems unwilling to do so.

Calling al-Queda and Co. 'FSA' is an easier sell, though.

Did Sputnik put out new talking points?

Al Nusra Front=The Syrian branch of Al Qaeda, wants global Salafist caliphate

ISIS=Iraqi focused Salafist group, with caliphate in eastern Syria, w. and n. Iraq

FSA=Loose label given to hundreds of other groups that don't fit the criteria of being included in the two above, including many groups who do not have religious goals, who don't want a Salafist Caliphate. Some of latter, the US is supporting.

More properly, ISIS is Wahhabi, a stricter form of Salafism promoted by the Saudis. How many terrorist threats to the US DON'T point back to Saudi Arabia at some point?

It takes a special kind of either faith, naivete, or both, to believe that the US is going to navigate the FSA waters and find the ones who aren't shitheels. The idiots crying for intervention and more Civ Points for America certainly couldn't figure it out in the former nation of Libya. Though they DID figure out how to train Islamists who then went to Syria via Turkey, and joined ISIS. So we've got that going for us.

Wow, I'd figured someone as astute and argumentative as you would know that Wahhabist and Salafist are synonymous with one other, they mean the same thing, they are the same people. Wahhabism is named after a person who pushed the Salafist movement in the 18th century. Wahhabist is considered a derogatory term.

ISIS is Salafist, AQ is Salafist. They both want a Caliphate, using Sharia Law concurrent with Salafi interpretation of the Koran and Hadith.

The FSA is a collection of hundreds of different rebel groups. Some like the idea of a Salafist state, they just aren't aligned with AQ or ISIS for whatever reason. Some are Sunni jihadist, just not Salafist. Some are secular. Some are even fighting to create a Syrian communist state. None of these groups are aligned with ISIS and AQ, most of them have goals for Syria that don't align with the goals of ISIS or AQ. Because they aren't ISIS and they aren't AQ. And some of them aren't even religious.

Vetting happens by looking at a specific group, trying to track the politics of its key members and looking at its history. Not foolproof, only way to actually know is to embed someone with them, which we can't do. It works on trust and assumptions.

Like when you got a job at Walmart, they looked into your employment history, but probably didn't catch everything, but they do catch some things.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Are you willing to go visit the grieving families of fallen US Heros, and say that deposing Saddam was a mistake? Are you willing to say that to the families of 9/11 victims?

After 2001, the United States of America is not in the mood to play games with Islamic Terroism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
a peaceful transition to a moderate democracy? Got it.

In the ME?  You need to put down the crack pipe.  They neither understand "democracy" nor want it.  They want theocracy.  Ever heard of a caliphate?  That's their end.  Us upsetting the dictatorships, which were all that were keeping these mongrels in check, was a huge mistake that the world may not recover from without near genocide to kill them off.

Are you willing to go visit the grieving families of fallen US Heros, and say that deposing Saddam was a mistake? Are you willing to say that to the families of 9/11 victims?

After 2001, the United States of America is not in the mood to play games with Islamic Terroism.

lol
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Video needs more of this:

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Arent the Hinds basically bullet proof?
View Quote

I got a close up view of one....Brinks trucks felt more vulnerable
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Video needs more of this:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Pfkw9RpKd5A/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

Americans shooting at HINDs and then being killed when it returns fire?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Go ahead, take a shot.  Do you feel lucky?  That's what is going on.  They aren't playing PC ROE games.  They are playing kick their ass and kill them games.  I'll bet the guys stupid enough to get on a roof top and take a shot at the first one will end up in a pile of rubble from the second, third, fourth, etc. choppers coming along behind the first one.

Glad it's over there, too.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They're flying T-72's.

Not saying much - but they are tough bastards.

Awesome footage - when do the stingers arrive?
View Quote

probably soon
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There it is.  

Assad is a piece of shit, I don't think anyone thinks otherwise.  But him leaving isn't going to suddenly result in puppies and rainbows in Syria.  It would be another Libya, at a minimum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't comment much, as you can see. But I have to say, it gets old reading comments where people say that there is such a thing as a "moderate Sunni Muslim militant". These people would eat our livers and burn us alive the first chance they got. Their religion teaches them to deceive us so that they can gain the upper hand, and you're kidding yourself if you believe these people could ever be trusted as our "allies" (or, perhaps you're the one who has bought into the propaganda. These days, CNN and the like are every bit as deceptive as Soviet Pravda). How have we not learned this already?

I for one am very glad to see the old Hinds getting some action, hopefully they are racking up the kills.
If anything, we should actually be cooperating with the Russians here. Frankly, in the long-term these jihadi types are a much, much larger threat to the US (and to Russia) than anyone else on the planet. Didn't we learn what they're capable of yet? Crazy Ivan might be crazy, especially when hes drunk, but he sure as hell isn't stupid enough to launch a nuclear weapon against us. But what about jihadis? If they ever get their hands on one, we are in for a world of hurt. So ask yourself, who is our true enemy here? To them, every aspect of Western civilization is simply something that must be destroyed. These people simply don't belong in the 21st century.

Our attempt at creating yet another power vacuum in the Middle East is just too ludicrous for words. Our current administration continues to act like wrongheaded, petulant children (but what else is new?). As "someone" said in another thread, we are arming the devil just to stick it to the Russians. Do we really want to do that? We're playing chess without giving the slightest thought as to what our opponents next move will be.

(Edited just for a typing mistake)

So you are glad to see America's only existential enemy invade a country, and kill fighters that WE have trained, spent millions on, and equipped? You are glad to see Russians bomb areas where our men and women in uniform are working as advisors to ensure a peaceful transition to a moderate democracy? Got it.

Saying that peaceful transition would have occurred sans-Russia is pure fantasy.  That place is fu-uhhhcked.  Civil war going on 5 years and just as shitty as ever.  And Russia had their base and assets their before the war, so of they manage to retain it, not much has changed.

There it is.  

Assad is a piece of shit, I don't think anyone thinks otherwise.  But him leaving isn't going to suddenly result in puppies and rainbows in Syria.  It would be another Libya, at a minimum.

This civil war will never end with Assad left in charge. He's the leader of a minority sect that is bled white. Do you understand what that means? There are no longer enough Alawite supporters to keep him propped up. That's why Russia, Hezbollah, and the Iranians entered the war. Unless they all agree to stay perpetually, and under the assumption that they not only retake the entire country but also manage to take out any existing covert insurgency that springs up, then it all starts again as soon as they leave.

Assad and his father were able to rule Syria because they weren't overly fucking with the Sunni majority, though they were firm with them, and because they had the undying support of the Alawites, who filled the important positions in the govt and military. Those days are over, meaning Assad is done. Russia supporting him is akin to attempting to prop up a sinking ship, no matter what they do at the end Assad cannot remain the leader of a unified Syria, too much blood has been spilled, too many vendettas, and he just doesn't have the domestic support anymore. At best, Assad will be leader of about 1/3 of the 14 governorates of Syria. The rest are predominately either Sunni or Kurdish and will not be retaken by Assad. And that's only on the assumption that Russia completely dominates this war and is able to do what the US couldn't do in Iraq or Afghanistan, or what Russia was unable to do in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and Ukraine, militarily quell an insurgency.

The best plan for Russia would be to find a new dictator, who isn't a member of the Assad family, who could unite Alawite and moderate Sunnis, and prop that person up and hope that with Assad out of the way enough people who are pissed at him would lay down their arms and agree to a ceasefire, leaving the remaining Syria Army, Russias, Hez., and Iranians to focus on the extremist holdouts, like Al Nusra Front and ISIS. If that happened, it would also take the wind out of the US sails, because we would have no legitimate and overt reasoning for not supporting Russia, we would essentially be forced through global public opinion, to ally with Russia and Iran and Hezbollah, against ISIS and Al Qaeda. Not good for the US in the long run, as it would give Russia a major PR victory and allow them to establish a permanent foothold in the ME.

But Putin isn't that smart or capable and Assad will never voluntarily step down, so I doubt that will happen.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's why Crusaders butchered the Christians of Jerusalem when they sacked the city, right? Or when they attacked Constantinople. When the various Christian kingdoms that sprung up in the Holy Land made war on each other. Was all this because they knew who their enemy was?

Who was their enemy? Islam? Nope. The Crusades were only started because the Byzantine Empire was being raided by the Turks and the emperor converted to Roman Catholicism in order to get Urban II to assist with in a relief force. But did the Crusaders ever fight the Turks? Nope. They ended up completely ignoring them and made an end run direct for the Holy Land because it was weakly held and prime real estate for conquering, land the Crusaders took and turned into feudal fiefdoms for themselves. Then they ended up fighting a totally different Muslim kingdom that had no previous beef with any Christians until the Crusaders started conquering shit.

Crusaders are actually similar to modern ISIS. They don't understand their enemy but they vilify them. They held no mercy for anyone. They all believed they were doing God's will, even when slaughtering innocents of their own religion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good vids. I haven't read anything past the OP but they are flying so low because they are using unguided rockets and dumb bombs. They have laser guided and more advanced stuff but JDAMs cost a couple hundred bucks and Russian pilots are cheap. Anyway, glad they are kicking ass. They are fighting the worst of the worst in that area, mostly al-Nusra (which is the al-Qaeda branch) and a conglomerate of the CIA-backed takfiris. They're also finding time to hit some ISIS strongholds as well. Unlike our "coalition" Russia has actual Syrian and Hezbollah folks on the ground showing them where the bad guys are. Hence, they are getting shit done. There will be a large ground offensive soon and God-willing they can push the terrorists away from the major cities and mop up those pockets in the west...then move on to ISIS.

It's almost like the Crusades all over again. Orthodox Christian Russian pilots clearing the way for the Catholic and Orthodox Christian Hezbollah brigades to retake these ancient cities. That would be a good topic to preach about this Sunday.

Yep, Russia and Hezbollah just doing the Lord's work.  Just like when they launch rockets at civilians in Israel or shoot down civilian airliners in Ukraine.

Just like the Crusades.

It really wasn't a bunch of King Aurthurs running around saying "Mah lady" while doing good deeds. Things happen when cultures clash.

There were some bad dudes on the Christian side of the crusades that did some pretty bad stuff.  But at least they knew who the enemy was, and had the balls to fight them.

That's why Crusaders butchered the Christians of Jerusalem when they sacked the city, right? Or when they attacked Constantinople. When the various Christian kingdoms that sprung up in the Holy Land made war on each other. Was all this because they knew who their enemy was?

Who was their enemy? Islam? Nope. The Crusades were only started because the Byzantine Empire was being raided by the Turks and the emperor converted to Roman Catholicism in order to get Urban II to assist with in a relief force. But did the Crusaders ever fight the Turks? Nope. They ended up completely ignoring them and made an end run direct for the Holy Land because it was weakly held and prime real estate for conquering, land the Crusaders took and turned into feudal fiefdoms for themselves. Then they ended up fighting a totally different Muslim kingdom that had no previous beef with any Christians until the Crusaders started conquering shit.

Crusaders are actually similar to modern ISIS. They don't understand their enemy but they vilify them. They held no mercy for anyone. They all believed they were doing God's will, even when slaughtering innocents of their own religion.

Boys will be boys I guess.  I said many were bad.  But there were what, nine or more crusades?  There were lots of armies, different leaders of varying sorts, and different motivations.  There were classic Christianity vs. Islam fights throughout this period of time.  I tracked my ancestor to the Battle of Acre, which was interesting.  And then found that his son, or maybe grandson led a famous cavalry charge during that period.  But it had nothing to do with Muslims.  It was like the Niceans or something.  The Mediterranean kingdoms were all warring against eachother.  Tough time to live.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/blogs/lists/2012/10/30/fonz.jpg

I've never met someone who is so willing to go to absurd lengths to defend Islamist misdeeds. I know it goes hand-in-hand with wanting to go harvest points in Syria for this retarded reason or that, but you win a gold star for your efforts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the thread where steinhuab tells me that the moderate vetted Muslims don't rape little boys and slaughter chirstians? Please tell me it is. I don't give a single fuk about them. Last I knew Syria is a country with it's rightful leader Asad. How long has his family ruled Syria? Fuk isis and the fsa also the so called moderate goat herders. Fuk them all.

Yes, I'm against bigotry and unbridled hatred towards 1.57 billion people, simply because of their religion. I guess that makes me a terrible person. What does it make you?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:58:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Holy shit, is this the dinosaur guy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I DATE YOU TO SAY TO THE PROUD FAMILY OF ANY US GREEN BERET 18* MOS THAT OUR MISSION IS TO SUPPORT TERRORISTS. If you do so, I hope you have good dental insurance. Not that anyone would care.

Idon'tbelieveyou.gif

Lol, Mr Velociraptor is an 18 series now.

Holy shit, is this the dinosaur guy?

Yep, and proclaims to be a Christian too.
I wonder if he knows about the, FSA, most of who are not Syrian at all, how they like to brutally murder, rape, and torture Syrian nationals who claim that they are Christians also.
Or anybody else who is not part of their pack mentality of sheer violence just for the hell of it.
Thousands at least to date.
To me, they make some of America's worst mass murderers and serial killers look like freaking eagle scouts singing in the choir on Sunday.
Cut my head off and hang me on a cross to fester in the hot sun anyone?
I just can't wrap my head around this guy's posts here lately.
Oh man..
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey everybody good job fucking up a thread that was supposed to be cool videos but now is a bunch of know it alls fucking arguing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Everybody is jerking off about how impervious the armor is.  Just fly that fucker long enough and shitty MX will make it fall out of the sky
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Burned up a lot of vodka on that run.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes, I'm against bigotry and unbridled hatred towards 1.57 billion people, simply because of their religion. I guess that makes me a terrible person. What does it make you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you make it a point to be the loudest anti Russian pro Isis poster in every thread? Are you being paid by the U.S. Govt for every post? Because ANYONE who disagrees with you is surely on the kremlins payroll right...
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If ISIS stole the missiles, that does not mean we GAVE them to ISIS. If I give you a sandwich, and a hobo steals it from you, does that mean I gave the hobo a sandwich?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe flying so low because the missiles obama and hillary gave ISIS (through benghazi) would have a hard time tracking low flying aircraft?

If ISIS stole the missiles, that does not mean we GAVE them to ISIS. If I give you a sandwich, and a hobo steals it from you, does that mean I gave the hobo a sandwich?

Did the hobo take the last nine sandwiches you gave me?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Our guys, as in the vetted moderate groups who we are equipping to fight against the dictator Assad and against ISIS. What should have happened is a full military response to wipe out Assad and ISIS, and ensure a transition to democracy, but  mamby pamby king liar drew lines in the sand and refused to attack. Now our only existential enemy is attacking the area where our men and women in uniform are acting as advisors, and where our backed rebels are operating, and we do nothing. Some so-called americans even cheer it. It also shows how weak and yellow our government and administration have become to allow Putin to walk in uncontested and not be losing MORE planes.

And BTW the Israelis I've spoken with can speak better English than many Americans.
View Quote

Our last full military operation  to create democracy in the ME went a long way in starting this shit show in the first place......then again the mere fact you still think western democracy could ever work in the ME says a lot.

Are these moderates you speak of the same ones that say will work with ISIS on an operation if the goals are right? Or are they like the moderates we armed in Afghanistan to fight Russia?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Why do you make it a point to be the loudest anti Russian pro Isis poster in every thread? Are you being paid by the U.S. Govt for every post? Because ANYONE who disagrees with you is surely on the kremlins payroll right...
View Quote

Pro-ISIS, you got to be shitting me. If that's the connection you make after reading my posts, stick to you laugh you lose, because this shit is way over your head.

You walked into a discussion that goes back further than this thread. Tomislav has been making pro-Russian pro-Putin posts non-stop since the Ukraine Euromaidan riots started. I don't think he actually is employed as one of Putin's paid trolls, though they absolutely do exist. He's just a pro-Russia poster. I'm an anti-Russia poster. We have exchanges and it is what it is.

I'm all for Operation Inherent Resolve, the US mission to attack ISIS. I wish it was done better, but Obama is a POS socialist Chicago politician/activist, so its likely to not get better. I do love that we are constantly killing ISIS leaders, arming Syrian and Iraqi groups to go kill ISIS.

But I don't like the Russian govt. I have nothing personal against Russian people really, met a few, they were cool. But I fucking despise their govt, despise their foreign policy, despise their need to reclaim lost power, and I really despise Putin, who is a meglomaniac trying to rekindle the Cold War.

If that is the case, and Russia is trying to challenge the US control of the ME, than Russia is significant threat. More so than any other in that area, meaning we are going to have to take a look at our strategy and alliances and implement some sort of covert action to take down Russia. Meaning proxy war, more sanctions, etc.

ISIS is a pain in the ass, they are some evil fucktards, but they will never take over the world, they aren't even really capable of taking and holding non-Sunni territory in Syria and Iraq. They can be managed over the long term through enabling local govt forces to kill them, while we help. But Russia gaining power in the ME through an alliance with Syria and Iran, that's real real bad juju, the sort that can seriously undermine US global power. And affect my life, cause me to lose my job when the economy crashes, cause my family to suffer when the dollar crashes and we go into full depression. ISIS doesn't have the means to do that, Russia does, if it takes over the ME. Considering the country is run by Russian oligarch controlling the European energy market, they absolutely have eyes on the ME. Considering their alliances with Iran, doesn't look good.

My official stance is:

- Directly attack ISIS, because fuck ISIS and fuck Baghdadi (please be dead!).

- Remain temporarily neutral with Nusra Front in the short term, allow them to keep fucking up Assad and the Russians, let them get lose more and more people through attrition and help whomever kill the remnants later on.

- Support various FSA groups, same thing as NF, use them to kill Assad and Russians.

- Support the Kurds, to an extent that it doesn't destroy our relationship with Turkey.

- Long term strategy is to prevent Russian success, hurt them using proxy forces and economic sanctions until Putin says uncle and quits Syria.

- Then after that, its a matter of finding an individual and group and supporting them enough that they win the war and take over the country. Rig some elections so the people think democracy exists and support our boy as they rebuild Syria, using their own oil money to pay for it.  

Unfortunately, I'm just a nobody and my suggestions are meaningless, other than the occasional voting.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Everybody is jerking off about how impervious the armor is.  Just fly that fucker long enough and shitty MX will make it fall out of the sky
View Quote

But Rambo 3 and Red Dawn!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Our last full military operation  to create democracy in the ME went a long way in starting this shit show in the first place......then again the mere fact you still think western democracy could ever work in the ME says a lot.

Are these moderates you speak of the same ones that say will work with ISIS on an operation if the goals are right? Or are they like the moderates we armed in Afghanistan to fight Russia?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our guys, as in the vetted moderate groups who we are equipping to fight against the dictator Assad and against ISIS. What should have happened is a full military response to wipe out Assad and ISIS, and ensure a transition to democracy, but  mamby pamby king liar drew lines in the sand and refused to attack. Now our only existential enemy is attacking the area where our men and women in uniform are acting as advisors, and where our backed rebels are operating, and we do nothing. Some so-called americans even cheer it. It also shows how weak and yellow our government and administration have become to allow Putin to walk in uncontested and not be losing MORE planes.

And BTW the Israelis I've spoken with can speak better English than many Americans.

The occupation of Iraq didn't fail in the least bit because of any issues with democracy. Neither did Afghanistan. The insurgencies started and prospered because of belligerent groups that would have been cut out of whatever govt we created, regardless of its type. Those groups created an insurgency, that blew up after years of violence, killing, vendettas, not helped by decades of poor rule and blood debts owed over stuff that happened long before we invade any country.

The moderates we armed in Afghanistan thrived after. You might have heard of them, they were called the Northern Alliance.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arent the Hinds basically bullet proof?

They're not Rambo proof!

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/b/b3/RambOIIM72LAW-3.jpg/600px-RambOIIM72LAW-3.jpg

I was going to say, where  is  John when we need him?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can already see his "Refugees Welcome" sign
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

And you Putinphiles wonder why steinhab hands you your asses in these types of threads.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But muh chair! It's agin the waaaaaalllllll!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I find it interesting that they drop conventional bombs from heli's. We don't do that, do we?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice how he:

posts mostly during business hours
Responds to EVERY post
Posts pretty much full time
Adheres strictly to the government position
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Our 5 $100 million dollar rebels!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And there goes our 5 rebels...

Our 5 $100 million dollar rebels!

Need a dubbed over $6 million Man trailer featuring highlights from the Iraqi training videos where they can't do jumping jacks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Almost copypasta worthy

The comment about the seal was a joke, in case you have trouble understanding.
But as far as "dinosaurs"......

I said I have seen something during a mission trip to africa, back in 2007. It was in the trees and I wont say much else. Sub-saharan africa is VERY big. There could be T-rexes living in the jungle there and no one would possibly know, except for the natives, who DO have stories of such things. If you look at the evidence and written Word, and the entire length of recorded history, there were dinosaurs 4400 years ago, and africa is big enough they could still be living there. In fact, Dr Hovind has testified that lots of people come up after his services having seen things too, but were too shy to come forward. Ancient cultures even have made carvings of dinosaurs you can find with a simple google search.

Let me put it this way.

WHY is saying you saw a dinosaur such a remarkable thing or modern day heresy? What the fuck do you think alligators are? Is it because that evolution is on shaky ground already, even more so that they have found dinosaur bones with in tact soft tissue that can not be more than thousands of years old, and they will do anything with propaganda in to keep you from knowing in effect to lie preserving it so that no one questions it for fear of SOCIAL rejection....Why do you think college courses will kick people out of doctorate courses for lacking social or presentation skills??? BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY EVOLUTIONISTS CAN KEEP CONTROL OVER THE FIELDS OF SCIENCE................... Is to keep only people who have the fear of social isolation over their head. Period.
View Quote

Did they see a witch flying on her broom too?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Notice how he:

Responds to EVERY post
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice how he:

Responds to EVERY post

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have a fascination with the Hind. Ive been in one, and hopefully will weasel my way into flying one. Watching them do ripple fire rocket runs at 25AGL into a horde of shitheads makes me happy.
View Quote

The hind is outdated garbage like much of the russian military equipment.

The stuff we are sending our guys over there would knock them down easier than the Russians shooting a passenger jet.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

The stuff we are sending our guys over there would knock them down easier than the Russians shooting a passenger jet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a fascination with the Hind. Ive been in one, and hopefully will weasel my way into flying one. Watching them do ripple fire rocket runs at 25AGL into a horde of shitheads makes me happy.

Which ones are "our guys"?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lol

And you Putinphiles wonder why steinhab hands you your asses in these types of threads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

I know a shill when I see it. . . but no use getting into an internet pissing match. .

i'll just use the ignore button and let others figure it out for themselves (which apparently many have)
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The pro democracy moderate groups fighting for freedom from a brutal dictatorship the same time as fighting ISIS. Many russian posters are trying to conflate them with ISIS to muddy the waters, on purpose. The ones we support are vetted out and are not ISIS.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Pro-ISIS, you got to be shitting me. If that's the connection you make after reading my posts, stick to you laugh you lose, because this shit is way over your head.

You walked into a discussion that goes back further than this thread. Tomislav has been making pro-Russian pro-Putin posts non-stop since the Ukraine Euromaidan riots started. I don't think he actually is employed as one of Putin's paid trolls, though they absolutely do exist. He's just a pro-Russia poster. I'm an anti-Russia poster. We have exchanges and it is what it is.

I'm all for Operation Inherent Resolve, the US mission to attack ISIS. I wish it was done better, but Obama is a POS socialist Chicago politician/activist, so its likely to not get better. I do love that we are constantly killing ISIS leaders, arming Syrian and Iraqi groups to go kill ISIS.

But I don't like the Russian govt. I have nothing personal against Russian people really, met a few, they were cool. But I fucking despise their govt, despise their foreign policy, despise their need to reclaim lost power, and I really despise Putin, who is a meglomaniac trying to rekindle the Cold War.

If that is the case, and Russia is trying to challenge the US control of the ME, than Russia is significant threat. More so than any other in that area, meaning we are going to have to take a look at our strategy and alliances and implement some sort of covert action to take down Russia. Meaning proxy war, more sanctions, etc.

ISIS is a pain in the ass, they are some evil fucktards, but they will never take over the world, they aren't even really capable of taking and holding non-Sunni territory in Syria and Iraq. They can be managed over the long term through enabling local govt forces to kill them, while we help. But Russia gaining power in the ME through an alliance with Syria and Iran, that's real real bad juju, the sort that can seriously undermine US global power. And affect my life, cause me to lose my job when the economy crashes, cause my family to suffer when the dollar crashes and we go into full depression. ISIS doesn't have the means to do that, Russia does, if it takes over the ME. Considering the country is run by Russian oligarch controlling the European energy market, they absolutely have eyes on the ME. Considering their alliances with Iran, doesn't look good.

My official stance is:

- Remain temporarily neutral with Nusra Front in the short term, allow them to keep fucking up Assad and the Russians, let them get lose more and more people through attrition and help whomever kill the remnants later on.

- Support various FSA groups, same thing as NF, use them to kill Assad and Russians.

- Support the Kurds, to an extent that it doesn't destroy our relationship with Turkey.

- Long term strategy is to prevent Russian success, hurt them using proxy forces and economic sanctions until Putin says uncle and quits Syria.

- Then after that, its a matter of finding an individual and group and supporting them enough that they win the war and take over the country. Rig some elections so the people think democracy exists and support our boy as they rebuild Syria, using their own oil money to pay for it.  

Unfortunately, I'm just a nobody and my suggestions are meaningless, other than the occasional voting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My official stance is:

EDIT, had to drop in word: Dude. . . you wrote a nearly 650 word response to a "pretty sure you're a troll" response and it's not even the first time in this thread!

Either unemployed, or employed via shilling on ARF
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Honestly they should just nuke the entire middle east, it's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My official stance is:

Bully mags official position was that people should buy oxy clean too. Because that was his job to promote it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

We flew ACM against one of the state side hinds.  As an assault platform I was unimpressed with its ability
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Bully mags official position was that people should buy oxy clean too. Because that was his job to promote it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My official stance is:

Jesus. . .
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The pro democracy moderate groups fighting for freedom from a brutal dictatorship the same time as fighting ISIS. Many russian posters are trying to conflate them with ISIS to muddy the waters, on purpose. The ones we support are vetted out and are not ISIS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Name them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Name them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Name them.

I would like to know their names also.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Name them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Name them.

LOL says the person with assad's wife in their avatar? You're in over your head bud.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Russia isn't "fucking up" anything. They are attempting to attack moderate freedom fighters and prop up a failing dictator, but will be defeated just like in Ukraine. We are seeing the last days of the putin regime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Allah Akbar can apparently mean:

"God is great"   ----- OR....  "THEY ARE REALLY FUCKING UP OUR SHIT!!!"

Look for context clues to see which meaning is used and when.

So simple. So true.

Russia isn't "fucking up" anything. They are attempting to attack moderate freedom fighters and prop up a failing dictator, but will be defeated just like in Ukraine. We are seeing the last days of the putin regime.

Russia:  "we have only to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down".

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:17:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The joke, you missed it by a wide margin.    Go back down in the basement and watch The Hunt for Red October, then come back to this thread and chuckle.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:/smiley_freak.gif[/url]

It was Paganini.

In Apocalypse it was Wagner "Ride (Flight) of the Valkyries". Here he's referencing Apocalypse but saying its Tchaikovsky  because they're  Russians.....

The joke, you missed it by a wide margin.    Go back down in the basement and watch The Hunt for Red October, then come back to this thread and chuckle.  

Trust this guy --   he is building a submarine
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LOL says the person with assad's wife in their avatar? You're in over your head bud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Name them.

I'm waiting.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#48]
How much longer before the Russians ditch the cruise missiles for conventional ICBMs?
If only to keep it interesting.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice how he:

Responds to EVERY post

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2012/11/09/10114600/Stegosaurus%20Statue%207FT.jpg

Beat me to it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Name them.
View Quote

Like by Brigade? This is to what the defense of the Alawites has come?

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top