Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:03:56 AM EDT
[#1]

What do I win?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:14:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I thought I'd find a pic of the liberator, but hey, it was home-made by the french.  It wasn't meant to be pretty, just to shoot a germain and then they'd take their rifle.  It was harder to reload them than it was to build them.  But I would say that they were ugly guns.

They were not made by the French. They were made by GM. We air dropped them to the French to shoot Germans.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:56:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't decide between those New England Firearms single shot rifles and Thompson Center Contenders.

Both are ugly guns.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]

The French Chauchat, manufactured in a bicycle factory.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 1:04:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I can't decide between those New England Firearms single shot rifles and Thompson Center Contenders.

Both are ugly guns.

You obviously are not familar with them.  Out of Box with good optics, I have found them one MOA shooters.  Extremely reliable.  Granted, only one shot before break open for reload, but that is well under a second once you get used to it.  Many critters have fallen victim to The Handi.

The one shown below has a VIAS muzzle break and is extremely adequate for porcupine and rabbits offhand at 100-200yds (pix for proof).  --Edited to say my avatar is a VIAS muzzle brake flash, from the Handi-Rifle shown, before finish....)

Nothing ugly about them, nothing inaccurate about them.  Slow to reload (compared to a semi-auto), but extremely accurate.

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 3:12:58 AM EDT
[#6]
The FN-P90 has my vote.

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Hi-point 9mm carbine.....that is ugly!!!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Cool gun, but FUGLY!

world.guns.ru/assault/as42-e.htm

CW
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Here are the guns that turn my guts inside out.

The Australian Owen Gun

I will edit to add some pics of other guns when I can find the pics on the net.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top