Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 37
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread has more ups and downs than a rollercoaster.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:16:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Go full retard. Find his mom, smash it, tell him about it.
View Quote

I think I just died laughing...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I need more popcorn
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sorry for the long delay on the update guys. Had to head up to LA for the afternoon. I gave my friend the day to chill out before I sent him a message. And this is what I got back. This guy is out of his fucking mind. The only message I sent after that was saying to hit me up when you start making sense. Still nothing back in return. I love how he gets down on America when he has dual citizenship. I know when he's pissed. He start's talking shit on America. Next thing I will be getting texts about how the moon landing was fake.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3869/14784785123_304a6d0637_z.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3875/14784785033_2e8c063d2d_z.jpg
View Quote

Nothing there... anyone got a copy of this?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry for the long delay on the update guys. Had to head up to LA for the afternoon. I gave my friend the day to chill out before I sent him a message. And this is what I got back. This guy is out of his fucking mind. The only message I sent after that was saying to hit me up when you start making sense. Still nothing back in return. I love how he gets down on America when he has dual citizenship. I know when he's pissed. He start's talking shit on America. Next thing I will be getting texts about how the moon landing was fake.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3869/14784785123_304a6d0637_z.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3875/14784785033_2e8c063d2d_z.jpg

F5 F5 F5...nothing OP..

ETA: they showed up on my phone but not my PC...nice looking girl
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Great thread!  But, sadly, grammar has bitten OP in the ass.
Please note that  the message from Martin used the word "anyways".
Please note that original post used the word "anyways", and was mocked for it.

"Anyways" is a northern Regionalism.  Martin is from South America.

Continue with epic thread, please.
View Quote

I had an Ecuadorian buddy in the Army that was always using that word.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Paging Gibsonn to explain how the pics were faked, along with the moon landing.....

This little piece of wisdom isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but just because you or someone you know has to fake facebook messages and texts doesn't mean everyone that claims to have sex does the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Picture of said goat herder Gaucho, early Saturday. If he only knew what would be going down about 12 hours later hah

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2911/14774612324_a7b372ea0e_b.jpg

I think Shannen was anticipating the doggy style later. The dog looks frightened. Do phillipinos eat dog like the Chinese?

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3881/14774612354_5be79cde90_b.jpg

It's fake, it's photoshopped, her elbows are to pointy, hips too skinny to bear children, yada yada yada.

I'm sure I missed something and someone with a fedora will be by to poke holes in your post. But to me it sounds like you poked enough holes for this story.

lol right. I'm waiting for the peanut gallery to start chiming in.

Paging Gibsonn to explain how the pics were faked, along with the moon landing.....

This little piece of wisdom isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but just because you or someone you know has to fake facebook messages and texts doesn't mean everyone that claims to have sex does the same.

Look.  He could be telling the truth.  When it was discovered that the facebook messenger crap was backwards it started to get fishy.  I just pointed out that this shit can be faked very easily.  I for one think it's just a made up story

Posting a picture of someone petting a dog doesn't mean you slept with that person.   We have had numerous posters here who would post pictures all day long and people would believe them.  Turns out, alot of them were full of shit like MrClean.

Believe him all you want.  It's the internet after all, so it all must be true.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Much like "ShannEn" herself.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm leaning towards "I don't believe."

However.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that if a guy offers to let you fuck his wife, then they come visit, and you don't bring it up for the whole trip, don't get flirty, hang out with them and pretend you're not interested and then only make a move when they guy is passed out drunk, that's a real pussy move right there. Something a little sneaky bitch would do.

Fucking another man's wife, if he wants you to do so, is one of those things that I'd think that you should at least verify before the actual deed, just to make sure it's really "on."

Someone who waits until a guy is passed out and then sneaks around to fuck his wife... that's an asshole move. You want to fuck her without him around? You man up and tell him you and her alone is the only way you're going to do it and let them make it happen, if they still want to.

OP, if things actually played out the way you said, that's REALLY fucked up.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

However.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that if a guy offers to let you fuck his wife, then they come visit, and you don't bring it up for the whole trip, don't get flirty, hang out with them and pretend you're not interested and then only make a move when they guy is passed out drunk, that's a real pussy move right there. Something a little sneaky bitch would do.

Fucking another man's wife, if he wants you to do so, is one of those things that I'd think that you should at least verify before the actual deed, just to make sure it's really "on."

Someone who waits until a guy is passed out and then sneaks around to fuck his wife... that's an asshole move. You want to fuck her without him around? You man up and tell him you and her alone is the only way you're going to do it and let them make it happen, if they still want to.

View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The fool says in his heart there is no God.

View Quote

Because it is His word, I agree 100%. The sad part is all those who ignore the knocking.........
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

However.

View Quote
If you ask somebody to fuck your wife dont be surprised when they fuck your wife.   If true the wife was to blame for going after it like that.  It was a deal her and her husband made and ahe should have known how to go about it.   How is op supposed to know the protocol for fucking someones wife?  The way that went down I would just assume thats how it works with them or she wouldnt have attacked the dick like that.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:59:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP is chatting with himself, and pulled pictures off his buddies Facebook to make it seems like they were in town.

Notice how the incoming/outgoing message colors and sides they are reversed from the convo above.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Being the skeptical asshole I am, I'm still gonna go with the text conversations were all made up, and OP just had some friends visit and constructed this narrative around what are otherwise completely innocuous pics.

Prove me wrong, OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm of it "it happened" mind.

Being the skeptical asshole I am, I'm still gonna go with the text conversations were all made up, and OP just had some friends visit and constructed this narrative around what are otherwise completely innocuous pics.

Prove me wrong, OP.

This. 100% this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP is chatting with himself, and pulled pictures off his buddies Facebook to make it seems like they were in town.

Notice how the incoming/outgoing message colors and sides they are reversed from the convo above.
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2908/14771864782_aa8f6aa6d5_z.jpg
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5554/14772198965_a241f5e768_z.jpg
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2910/14749407346_c7d6a391ff_z.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3889/14585778508_e3f310f0ed_z.jpg
View Quote

Real or not, this is some fairly fucked up shit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2910/14749407346_c7d6a391ff_z.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3889/14585778508_e3f310f0ed_z.jpg

Maybe OP has a secret fantasy about his buddies wife, so he made a thread detailing said fantasy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

However.

View Quote

A guy asks you to fuck his wife, you don't say anything until he passes out, but once you do the wife says that was the whole point of the trip and immediately dives for your dick.

Perhaps the guy should have hashed it out with his wife a little more, because she was clearly there for one thing.

If true of course.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, this turned out a little better than the thread last year where the Alaska 8 wanted to get a lower receiver for her boy friend so she offered the ARFCOMer two below jobs from her an her friend in exchange for one.  We never did learn how THAT "Gift of the Magi" tale turned out, did we?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well, this turned out a little better than the thread last year where the Alaska 8 wanted to get a lower receiver for her boy friend so she offered the ARFCOMer two below jobs from her an her friend in exchange for one.  We never did learn how THAT "Gift of the Magi" tale turned out, did we?
View Quote

I missed that one - and I always have an extra lower around. Of course, while I do have long appendages - Alaska is a bit too far......
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Perhaps he runs a strip club.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you guys really believe this shit

It's not really that crazy.

I have seen, without exaggeration, *dozens* of crazier and more drama filled sexcapades, in person, to think this is one of those "Dear Penthouse" type forum stories.

If the OP was just fucking with everyone, he could have made it vastly more entertaining. He's either an incredibly adept liar, skilled in the art of hooking the mark without giving too much line or it's another run of the mill "sorta swinger" story.

Perhaps he runs a strip club.

I see what you did there .

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:................

So did I do wrong by handling business while my buddy was passed out?...........

View Quote
Yeah you done fcked up good. No really. You screwed up.

Now to read eleventy billion pages of BS
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Speaking of Alaska, how about that Home Depot stalker thread.  

Also, if this was an evenflow thread, we wouldn't have gotten an update after "my friend wants me to fuck his wife"
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I missed that one - and I always have an extra lower around. Of course, while I do have long appendages - Alaska is a bit too far......
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I missed that one too so I had to search for it....

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Speaking of Alaska, how about that Home Depot stalker thread.  

Also, if this was an evenflow thread, we wouldn't have gotten an update after "my friend wants me to fuck his wife"
View Quote

Oh man, I'd forgotten all about that thread.  What a hilarious shitshow.  BradleyC or something?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Waiting for the next up (or down) where Shannen shows up on OP's doorstep after leaving Martin, followed by her sister showing up after arriving from the PI.  Then we get to hear stories of OP's never ending sister threesome act.

GD would never stop rocking over that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#26]
The messages posted appear to debunk the claim.

Regardless, everyone raffed and fapped, thread was epic.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1413445

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1413445

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Read the update. I have no words.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Surprised some fucking beta nerd hasn't creeped through Facebook to white knight home girl on OPs thread.

I'll give it another twenty pages.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Read the update. I have no words.
View Quote

Yep, first post still nails it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I still stand by what I said.. Fuck the padres!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Possibility #1: OP made it up, in which case he's a loser for obvious reasons.
Possibility #2: OP didn't make it up, in which case he's a loser for obvious reasons.
View Quote

Get both?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great thread!  But, sadly, grammar has bitten OP in the ass.
Please note that  the message from Martin used the word "anyways".
Please note that original post used the word "anyways", and was mocked for it.

"Anyways" is a northern Regionalism.  Martin is from South America.

Continue with epic thread, please.

It just depends on who taught him English; possibly where he learned English.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#36]
OK, I'm confused.

Did OP fo ?

Did husband find out about ARFCOM thtread?

Did OP lose friend over this thread?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#37]
It was entertaining, don't too much care if it was or is real.
Lots of shit is not real and is very entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
OK, I'm confused.

Did OP fo ?yes, per OP

Did husband find out about ARFCOM thtread?  unknown, but would be epic if he joined the thread

Did OP lose friend over this thread? It would appear so
View Quote

This thread would make a great movie, but it needs a solid ending.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:09:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, I'm confused.

Did OP fo ?yes, per OP

Did husband find out about ARFCOM thtread?  unknown, but would be epic if he joined the thread

My bet is that the wife shows up at OP's door and brings her sister with her.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:13:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, I'm confused.

Did OP fo ?yes, per OP

Then the sound track would be bow-chica-wow-wow  and they would be carrying a pizza
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#41]

Wow, I haven't read such good erotic "literature" since I used to subscribe to PENTHOUSE back in the `80's!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

UPDATE:

Holy shittttt. Where do i start? I'm alive. All my organs, and anal virginity are still in tact! Sorry for the lack of updates late last night. Left my charger here at the pad. iPhone 5's are battery hogs.

Ok wow, that went smoother than i thought it would lol. I had no idea the extent my friends drinking problem was. We got back to their hotel at one something. My friend had been drinking vodka something fierce all day long. It was as simple as just waiting for my him to be so sloppy drunk that he passed out cold. After he conked out his wife and i ended up taking off to get more booze and we left ole Martin(my friend) to drool on himself.

So his wife and I take a stroll down to vons to pick up shit before they closed. The whole time it's pretty flirtatious while we were out and about. I was still a little hopped up on liquid courage so I flat out asked her about what Martin and I had talked about that one day. She got all serious all of a sudden and was like "I thought you weren't into me, you showed zero interest all day" or something to that effect. I told her that it would've felt awkward to me to hit on her in front of my friend. She looked at me with a wtf look like dude that's the whole reason we came down here. I told her that it wasn't anything against her. I just felt awkward n shit.

At this time she starts reaching over the center console rubbing her hand up the inside of my thigh trying to get a handful of dick. I was on instant boiiiiiiiioiioing status at that point so I promptly whipped a U turn and went back to the Von's and parked behind that mofo. I didn't even have to say a word. This broad had my zipper down in negative zero flat. Mama-son could suck chrome off a trailer hitch. She gets done, and we drive back to the hotel and she's literally wiping her face off n shit as we walk in the room. For fucks sake. My buddy must've decided to sit down on the floor to watch tv or something. Cus this dude is now just splayed out on the floor. Had to make sure he was breathing lol. He was looking way haggard.

But could he have made it any easier at this point? Homie straight freed the bed up for us! ShannEn and I crack that bottle of jaeger and start pounding down some bombs. This is where it gets interesting. Next thing I know, my pants are around my ankles and she's going to work again. All the while sleeping beauty is at choke on your own vomit at any moment risk status on the deck 10 feet away. It felt so wrong but at the same time it felt so right. I just ended up throwing her on the bed for the moment of truth. Pickle or no pickle???!

Got her clothes off and to everyone's surprise, there was no dick! One problem though. This was my first Asian...  I was a little taken a back at the visuals of her vagina. We're talking roast beef guys. Darker colored lips, sloppy looking etc. why are Asian girls so ugly down there lol fuck. It was mind boggling that a girl that's 21 could already have such fucked up looking meat curtains lol. Oh well I put on the ole jimmy hat and turned her every which way but loose. She wanted it rough so that's what she got. She kept telling me that she wanted big red hand prints on her ass to show Martin when he woke up lol. So id smack the shit out of her ass and start yanking on her hair n shit. She was digging it big time. It was still a little awkward. Not gonna lie if I wasn't worried about my friend waking up from his stupor. But it added to the excitement some.  She got my rocks off 3 times total without the need of a paper plate or my friend sitting in the closet spying out the door crack watching us with his pudd in his hand.

I left before Martin woke up. I didn't want to be there when he woke up to find out what happened. We're going out to a late lunch later so I will see what he has to say. Shannen assures me that he won't care, and to not sweat it. That the plan was for us to fuck anyways.

So did I do wrong by handling business while my buddy was passed out? It made the situation much easier to digest, ill tell you that much. I doubt anything would've happened had he not drank too much. Will update with AAR from friend later this afternoon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Any more of these threads with the emotional roller coaster like this one and I think I'll get an ulcer or stroke.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#44]
This has been the wildest fap of my life. It's like my hand keeps shape shifting from a hot college chick who can't fuck to save her life to a fat old bag who can give the ride of a lifetime.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Then the sound track would be bow-chica-wow-wow  and they would be carrying a pizza
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, I'm confused.

Did OP fo ?yes, per OP

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Sorry guys, been at work all day. Martin finally responded earlier today. Here's the latest.

He said to not even bother messaging him back, but I have to lol. What should I say guys. Help me out!

Also like how he throws in the ole WE lol. I wish I could be a fly on the wall and hear the conversation's they have been having since yesterday lol
View Quote

I would reply "WE might not let me but SHE would! AGAIN!!!"

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Fake.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't think the 5s had the older version of itunes did it? That was what the op said was the reason his messenger app is different.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Soooo... Fake thread is fake???

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Is there any grounds for a lawsuit against OP?
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top