Link Posted: 3/1/2007 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ever one knows that it was Bush the -426th fault

Ahem.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

OK, fixed it. That better?
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ever one knows that it was Bush the 426th fault

Ahem.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Duh!! Halliburtan time travel machine ring a bell?
Some people's kids.

Nick
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 11:23:53 AM EDT
[#6]

This thread is great.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 11:29:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Putting all of that aside... do any of you realize the effect the destruction of the second Death Start would have had on Endor?

The Endor Holocaust tells all.

And the mountains of evidence that the Empire is not "the bad guy", and that the Rebellion is the true evil...

Who were the bad guys in Star Wars?

And more evidence...
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Breaking news!

I just found recovered video evidence of what really happened!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpyt86Wqeg&NR
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 11:40:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I know the inside man, but I'd have to kill you after telling you who it was.

no, it's not me, really

umm, someone's outside the door.

"hello?"

"oh teh noes!  It's the storm troopers!  ["Death to the Imperial traitors!"]

-laser beam- -laser beam- -laser beam-

aaaaaagghhhh!

Link Posted: 3/1/2007 11:54:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

This thread is great.

Why don’t you just laugh it up!?!? Can’t you see you it’s like a Jedi mind trick or something being used on you sheeple? You’re just buying into the lies, and letting the Emperor scare you into doing whatever he wants you to do mannnnn. I’ve SEEN things, I’ve HEARD things, enlighten yourself with the truth mannnn. I just can’t believe that a bunch of ragtag bums, could somehow just conveniently blow up a planet sized battlestation. Isn’t it just too… convenient? Next thing you know the Senate’s been dissolved and our troops are invading Hoth and other shit holes to… steal ice or something man!!!

No Blood for Galactic Domination!
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#11]
The original Death Star exploded because its main weapon that it was preparing to fire was designed by Glock.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh shit - this is one of the better parodies I have read in a while.  I haven't been to the the JREF forums in years - they must have grown a bit.

On an unrelated note - but triggered by the whole "defense oriented towards larger threat" paradigm - any of you guys remember that German kid who landed the Cessna in Red Square back in the '80s?  Whatever happened to him?
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
img252.imageshack.us/img252/4576/1157931457955ak4.jpg

LMFAO!

"It's Vader's Fault"
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Oh shit - this is one of the better parodies I have read in a while.  I haven't been to the the JREF forums in years - they must have grown a bit.

On an unrelated note - but triggered by the whole "defense oriented towards larger threat" paradigm - any of you guys remember that German kid who landed the Cessna in Red Square back in the '80s?  Whatever happened to him?

This sounds vaguely familiar. What's the story on that?
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The original Death Star exploded because its main weapon that it was preparing to fire was designed by Glock.

Link Posted: 3/1/2007 1:03:15 PM EDT
[#17]
LOok Assholes! You are only fooling yourselves! Admiral AKBAR has been a "paid asset" of the CIA for decades! (CIA = Central intelligence androids)
You have to be brave enough to ask questions! Speak troof to pawa!
You think "sand people" could've been involved? no way! it was all a false flag attack so that the empire could wage war against the innocent sand people and Jawas.
"Those blast points are too accurate for sand people"!
All you have to do is wonder who would really benefit from all this.
WE've all heard of the Planet druidia? right?
well they have needed the sand people knocked off for millenia.
WE all know that it was the drus who were really behind it dont we!
In fact did you notice how none of the druish people who worked in the station showed up to blast planets that day??
Oh, and here is something quite troubling, The cooperation responsable for building the death star was owned by one Schhmerkel Zorkstein, who happenes to be druish.
HE said that Tritanium dura alloy only melts at 1000000 degress Kelvin!
SO how could the death star be destroyed when we all know that these so called "rebels" missle only burns at 9999999 degrees Kelvin  ???
If you look at the footage again you see "extra explosions" nowhere near the "impact area" and when the death star finally blew up it was more of a classic Pulsar IMPLOSION rather than an super nova EXPLOSION.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Matthias Rust-IIRC he ended up doing time for sexual assault in his 20s.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#19]
The evidence is so painfully clear, how could I have been so blind?

Link Posted: 3/1/2007 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#20]
I think I peed a little reading that .
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

LIES!
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Breaking news!

I just found recovered video evidence of what really happened!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpyt86Wqeg&NR

I "broke" this story on page 2 of this thread.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Matthias Rust-IIRC he ended up doing time for sexual assault in his 20s.

Yup - that was him.  I couldn't remember the name.

Here's the wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathias_Rust

If this thing is accurate, this story has more conspiracy theory opportunities than most - apparently his flight gave Gorbachev an excuse to get rid of over 2,000 of his enemies!
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Laugh and laugh some more until the North American Union destroys the sovereignty of the US.  Before you mock conspiracy theories...you might want to investigate a few....like why building 7 at the world trade center collapsed at 5:00PM the day of 911. Or why Jesie Trenadeau has just filed a major federal lawsuit alleging the FBI handled McVey through the Oklahoma City bombing.......the case was immediately sealed by the Feds......just might want to really find out whether we are being continually lied to by the Feds.

Haha.  Nice.

The OP flushed out one more.

And it smells just other things that get flushed...  
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#25]
you guys have to think bigger.  look at the key players.  follow the path...Vader was really Anikin...taught by Obi-wan who also taught Luke and convinced Vader to "strike him down" to "become more powerful than ever before".  Obi-wan was the understudy of Qui-Gone-Jin - who was taught by the Count Duku who as we all know was the padawan of the one....the only....

YODA!!!

Open your eyes people! Little green men are controlling everything!  Size matters not!  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top