[#4]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/22/2011 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I the only one that doesn't get it?
I don't get it but I think it may have something to do with Chris Hannsen.  

Just watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
"Which seat can I take?" when there's only one answer. She repeats the question multiple times like she can't figure out where she can sit.

Whoa fuck that, her voice makes me want a kill a pony

ETA: the way she says "Friday" all nasaley and shit really really puts me in an angry mood for some reason

Link Posted: 3/22/2011 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just watch:

"Which seat can I take?" when there's only one answer. She repeats the question multiple times like she can't figure out where she can sit.

ETA: the way she says "Friday" all nasaley and shit really really puts me in an angry mood for some reason

Thats a huge improvement the cookie monster vocals cover up how bad this song blows dick.

Link Posted: 3/22/2011 2:22:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/22/2011 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 3/22/2011 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just watch:

I never thought it would happen...............not to me.........I watched it........then I punched a baby.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Whoever posted the fridee video should punch themselves in the face....

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 2:26:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRVt1clJjgw

"don't pull your penis out, unless you really need to."
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Epoch, Extorris, do you fellas make these .gifs
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No, I get most of them from another site I'm a member on. We have have funny pic/gif thread there that's been going on for over 2 years with well over 580 pages.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No, I get most of them from another site I'm a member on. We have have funny pic/gif thread there that's been going on for over 2 years with well over 580 pages.

Don't suppose you would post a link would you?

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't suppose you would post a link would you?

This.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Pics/upscale.jpg

... is that the "professional black male" or whatever that meme is?
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Pics/upscale.jpg

... is that the "professional black male" or whatever that meme is?

Yep
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Nice picture kapnkrunch.  Where'd you get it?

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh. I had an idea for what I thought would be a funny .gif, but I dont know how to make them.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#29]
TAG
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That was pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was pretty good.

Unfortunately, it was the only good part of that whole damn movie.

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 12:21:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Fun Fun Fun Fun.....
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 12:42:54 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 2:44:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That was pretty good.

Unfortunately, it was the only good part of that whole damn movie.

Never mind

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 2:59:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Never mind

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 10:08:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just watch:

I never thought it would happen...............not to me.........I watched it........then I punched a baby.

my couriosity got the better of me. im dead inside now.
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just watch:

Sounds like she says "Fried Egg Fried Egg" and her tongue looks like it is too big for her mouth.

What is more disappointing is the sound engineer that was using "auto tune" ... looks like he didn't know how to use it. What a friggin train wreck of a song all around. I saw her in an interview and actually felt bad for her when she started crying with most the reviews coming back negative...

...THEN she comes back with the whole "Haters gonna hate" attitude.

She has a severe cleft palate, it probably took everything the sound engineer had to get it like it was.
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 1:18:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Won't kill you though, unless it's pretty concentrated.  You'll just throw up foamy shit for a bit.  Not pleasant anyway.  If your dog eats your girls panties or nylons, give him H202 to make him puke it up and prevent an obstruction.
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Won't kill you though, unless it's pretty concentrated.  You'll just throw up foamy shit for a bit.  Not pleasant anyway. If your dog eats your girls panties or nylons, give him H202 to make him puke it up and prevent an obstruction.

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Won't kill you though, unless it's pretty concentrated.  You'll just throw up foamy shit for a bit.  Not pleasant anyway. If your dog eats your girls panties or nylons, give him H202 to make him puke it up and prevent an obstruction.

Happens a hell of a lot more than you think.  We had a dog eat a used tampon a while back.  Leather purses, carpet, rugs, hair ties, shit like that we pull out of dogs pretty regularly.
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Won't kill you though, unless it's pretty concentrated.  You'll just throw up foamy shit for a bit.  Not pleasant anyway.  If your dog eats your girls panties or nylons, give him H202 to make him puke it up and prevent an obstruction.

The "hydrogen peroxide" you buy in the brown plastic bottle is mostly water - 1 to 3 percent h2o2.

Actual hydrogen peroxide is bad juju, and will disolve flesh.  It is a violent oxidizer, and dangerous, as many Germans associated with the ME-163 Komet and other such programs found out, sometimes fatally....
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

The "hydrogen peroxide" you buy in the brown plastic bottle is mostly water - 1 to 3 percent h2o2.

Actual hydrogen peroxide is bad juju, and will disolve flesh.  It is a violent oxidizer, and dangerous, as many Germans associated with the ME-163 Komet and other such programs found out, sometimes fatally....

Yeah, i think the highest concentration you can get is 15% and that takes some doing, some people use it to de-flesh skulls for mounting.

It is pretty nasty stuff...

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#48]
not sure if I posted this last year or not, but:
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, i think the highest concentration you can get is 15% and that takes some doing, some people use it to de-flesh skulls for mounting.

It is pretty nasty stuff...

Most beauty supply shops carry 30% H2O2 for bleaching extensions so you can redye them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Happens a hell of a lot more than you think.  We had a dog eat a used tampon a while back.  Leather purses, carpet, rugs, hair ties, shit like that we pull out of dogs pretty regularly.

I believe it. My Ollie boy (black lab) has some weird penchant for eating my dress socks. Not my white socks. Just my dress socks. Nobody else, just mine. Had to have one cut out of him and he threw up I don't know how many. I lost so many pair. At first we thought it was incidental, then we figured it was because they were easily accessible. But even after putting them up he would tip over the baskets and hampers to  get at them. Weird.
Page / 1252
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top