Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 86
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't really make up my mind on who "won" the second debate.

Romney was good, but not as good as his first performance, Obunghole definitely did better than he did the first debate.

The moderator was definitely swinging off obama's nuts the whole time, I hope the rest of the public saw that as well.

I'm with the JeepTankGuy.
In the end, it does not matter at all what Democrats will do.  They will vote for the "free shit" guy.  Those who are on the fence (can't imagine that there really are that many) is where the bulls eye is set.  Some Democrats will shift, yes.  

And, those actual voters, that pay attention, recognize that Obama has a shitty record of getting things done.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Soooo what happens to my AR's if a ban does get passed???

The Republicans are going to use them to beat baby seals and little kittens to death.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Frank Luntz is on with a focus group.

They seem not to care for obama much.

They were obama voters.

that was a pretty big swing for Romney huh?  

Yes it was.  One guy said on national tv that he's not falling for obama's bullshit again.  He seemed genuinely fed up and a little angry.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish I could embed this.
Sally Kohn tweet on Fast and Furious.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]
CNN Scientific Poll: O- 46%  R-39%
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Who is the moderator for the next debate?

David Axelrod.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched 2016: Obama's America instead of the debates.  I'm already not voting for Obama, so I don't need to be influenced.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Focus group dude just said obama has been bullshitting the American people

LOL  I just watched that too.  

I trust Franks' group above the 8 or 10 people on MSNBC.

The problem with this particular group is that it was not a very diverse one.  All old white people.  I normally like Frank’s  groups but this one is probably a bit non-representive of the "undecided" voters in Nevada.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
PBS declares obama winner.
No one should be surprised that liberal MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. would declare the current occupant of the White House the winner!

The important question is:  How many Democrats and Independents will actually vote for Obama?  

Of course, you can't have the chosen one lose two debates in a row.

It's for the American people, who must see strength in and have faith in our illustrious leader.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:35:26 PM EDT
[#10]
CNN-ORC poll calling it 46/39 for Obama.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#11]
the libtards are in full swing and cumming all over the "fierce" 0bama
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What an ugly looking butchy cunt.

Bet her box smells like ten day old fish.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I doubt this moved the polling numbers any, I suspect that Zero gets zero bump from it.

I think you might be surprised

I think Romney might get another bump after watching Luntz's focus group

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Bullsh!t Obama Video here is the thread I made for the video.  It's awesome.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I wanna point out two things:

Panic buying is only partially fueled by forum posts. I know so many gun owners that practically never use the internet that goes by gossip and word of mouth and they will go out and buy even though they normally don't ever buy shit.

On that same token, these same gun owners that I know all seem to like and except EBRs even if they never have any intention of owning one. They partially know about the AWB and were against it and now are even if it never affected them.

I think that will bring a lot more votes to Romney as well as some other factors.

I don't think my vote will matter... or lack of vote. I moved and apparently they don't update it at the same time at the MVD so I may have missed the cutoff. FML.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Thanks!
She is trying to say she cares about people dying now.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Fuck that cunt. I hope you get hit by a bus and ass cancer with a fucking side of AIDS. And I mean it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Value of all of our ARs just doubled....

My AR's value is more than a dolla$ amount...
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, I'm reading 86 pages of play by play...

3 observations: (perhaps already made)

1) The gun thing was overall an EXCELLENT addition for Romney, as it was a complete non issue before. (a known loser for Ds)

2) Romney again looked presidential, which is his main goal, even though O accounted for himself well.

3) Fuck that fat cow for losing any pretense of impartiality by injecting herself into the Libya thing

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Candy Crowley needs to lose her job. 3:10 extra time to Obama, along side an inappropriate, single-sided fact-check. Worst moderation yet.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't really make up my mind on who "won" the second debate.

Romney was good, but not as good as his first performance, Obunghole definitely did better than he did the first debate.

The moderator was definitely swinging off obama's nuts the whole time, I hope the rest of the public saw that as well.

They wont

Nope.  On the Libya thing, the wife started talking about how she just doesn't know if what Romney was saying was the truth or not and maybe the moderator was correct.  She went to bed mad at me about 20 minutes ago, because of my response to that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I care. Dead Americans. And manufactured? Do you mean like the war on women was manufactured by the libtards? stupid fucking cunty Hippocrates.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

1) The gun thing was overall an EXCELLENT addition for Romney, as it was a complete non issue before. (a known loser for Ds)
2) Romney again looked presidential, which is his main goal, even though O accounted for himself well.
3) Fuck that fat cow for losing any pretense of impartiality by injecting herself into the Libya thing

Seriously, there should be some kind of law for throwing that kind of bias into a presidential debate. Call it tampering or something. I don't care. Moderators DO NOT fact-check, let alone fact-check one candidate only.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
CNN-ORC poll calling it 46/39 for Obama.

The MSM had their fabricated polls, and their commentary all ready to go as soon as the debate ended, no matter what happened. Obama clearly got his jug eared, Kenyan fucktard ass handed to him by that evil rich white dude, and there's no two way's about it. The cheerleaders in the media won't ever admit that Obama is WAY out of his element when he's got a record, and that record is the worst in the history of United States Presidents, and again, I'm sure Jimmy Carter is thanking Allah for Barack Hussein Obama.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#29]

who's the guy holding the extended mic for frank luntz?  rick rubin?

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#30]

I don't own a twitter. Can you post this for me?

"FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT CUNT"
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
QUESTION: President Obama, during the Democratic National Convention in 2008, you stated you wanted to keep AK-47s out of the hands of criminals. What has your administration done or planned to do to limit the availability of assault weapons?

OBAMA: We're a nation that believes in the Second Amendment, and I believe in the Second Amendment. We've got a long tradition of hunting and sportsmen and people who want to make sure they can protect themselves.

But there have been too many instances during the course of my presidency, where I've had to comfort families who have lost somebody. Most recently out in Aurora. You know, just a couple of weeks ago, actually, probably about a month, I saw a mother, who I had met at the bedside of her son, who had been shot in that theater.

And her son had been shot through the head. And we spent some time, and we said a prayer and, remarkably, about two months later, this young man and his mom showed up, and he looked unbelievable, good as new.

But there were a lot of families who didn't have that good fortune and whose sons or daughters or husbands didn't survive.

So my belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we've already got, make sure that we're keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We've done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we've got more to do when it comes to enforcement.

But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don't belong on our streets. And so what I'm trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there's an awful lot of violence and they're not using AK-47s. They're using cheap hand guns.

And so what can we do to intervene, to make sure that young people have opportunity; that our schools are working; that if there's violence on the streets, that working with faith groups and law enforcement, we can catch it before it gets out of control.

And so what I want is a — is a comprehensive strategy. Part of it is seeing if we can get automatic weapons that kill folks in amazing numbers out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill. But part of it is also going deeper and seeing if we can get into these communities and making sure we catch violent impulses before they occur.

CROWLEY: Governor Romney, the question is about assault weapons, AK-47s.

ROMNEY: Yeah, I'm not in favor of new pieces of legislation on — on guns and taking guns away or making certain guns illegal. We, of course, don't want to have automatic weapons, and that's already illegal in this country to have automatic weapons. What I believe is we have to do, as the president mentioned towards the end of his remarks there, which is to make enormous efforts to enforce the gun laws that we have, and to change the culture of violence that we have.

And you ask how — how are we going to do that? And there are a number of things. He mentioned good schools. I totally agree. We were able to drive our schools to be number one in the nation in my state. And I believe if we do a better job in education, we'll — we'll give people the — the hope and opportunity they deserve and perhaps less violence from that. But let me mention another thing. And that is parents. We need moms and dads, helping to raise kids. Wherever possible the — the benefit of having two parents in the home, and that's not always possible. A lot of great single moms, single dads. But gosh to tell our kids that before they have babies, they ought to think about getting married to someone, that's a great idea.

Because if there's a two parent family, the prospect of living in poverty goes down dramatically. The opportunities that the child will — will be able to achieve increase dramatically. So we can make changes in the way our culture works to help bring people away from violence and give them opportunity, and bring them in the American system. The — the greatest failure we've had with regards to — to gun violence in some respects is what — what is known as Fast and Furious. Which was a program under this administration, and how it worked exactly I think we don't know precisely, where thousands of automatic, and AK-47 type weapons were — were given to people that ultimately gave them to — to drug lords.

They used those weapons against — against their own citizens and killed Americans with them. And this was a — this was a program of the government. For what purpose it was put in place, I can't imagine. But it's one of the great tragedies related to violence in our society which has occurred during this administration. Which I think the American people would like to understand fully, it's been investigated to a degree, but — but the administration has carried out executive privilege to prevent all of the information from coming out.

I'd like to understand who it was that did this, what the idea was behind it, why it led to the violence, thousands of guns going to Mexican drug lords.

OBAMA: Candy?

CROWLEY: Governor, Governor, if I could, the question was about these assault weapons that once were once banned and are no longer banned.

I know that you signed an assault weapons ban when you were in Massachusetts, obviously, with this question, you no longer do support that. Why is that, given the kind of violence that we see sometimes with these mass killings? Why is it that you have changed your mind?

ROMNEY: Well, Candy, actually, in my state, the pro-gun folks and the anti-gun folks came together and put together a piece of legislation. And it's referred to as an assault weapon ban, but it had, at the signing of the bill, both the pro-gun and the anti-gun people came together, because it provided opportunities for both that both wanted.

There were hunting opportunities, for instance, that haven't previously been available and so forth, so it was a mutually agreed- upon piece of legislation. That's what we need more of, Candy. What we have right now in Washington is a place that's gridlocked.

CROWLEY: So I could — if you could get people to agree to it, you would be for it?

ROMNEY: We have —

OBAMA: Candy?

ROMNEY: — we haven't had the leadership in Washington to work on a bipartisan basis. I was able to do that in my state and bring these two together.

CROWLEY: Quickly, Mr. President.

OBAMA: The — first of all, I think Governor Romney was for an assault weapons ban before he was against it. And he said that the reason he changed his mind was, in part, because he was seeking the endorsement of the National Rifle Association. So that's on the record.

But I think that one area we agree on is the important of parents and the importance of schools, because I do believe that if our young people have opportunity, then they are less likely to engage in these kinds of violent acts. We're not going to eliminate everybody who is mentally disturbed and we have got to make sure they don't get weapons.

(AUDIO GAP)

OBAMA: because I do believe that if our young people have opportunity, then they're less likely to engage in these kind of violent acts.

We're not going to eliminate everybody who is mentally disturbed, and we've got to make sure they don't get weapons. But we can make a difference in terms ensuring that every young person in America, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, have a chance to succeed.

Romney is just as much as full of shit as Obama is on this issue. It's a wash. Let's be realistic on that. If anything MAYBE Romney wouldn't entertain an AWB first 4 years in office just like Obama but come re-election time it won't matter.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Fuck. You.

Men died because of that "manufactured issue". Honorable men. Men that have done far more this country than that bitch.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Anybody else catch the awkward moment where a question was posed by "Kerry" to Obama and he tries to turn on the charm thinking it's a women, only to have it be a dude?

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'd like to embed it too, but not the way you were thinking.

She doesn't work that way.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, there should be some kind of law for throwing that kind of bias into a presidential debate. Call it tampering or something. I don't care. Moderators DO NOT fact-check, let alone fact-check one candidate only.

As I pointed out in that last two Debate (first Romney and then the VP) it's Romney's (his campaign) and the RNC's fault for going along with this debate structure, having the committed liberals in the media "moderate" a debate between someone they idolize and furiously masturbate to images of, and someone they believe to be the grim reaper. Hopefully next time around, they'll shit can the liberal fucktards like that grossly obese transgender piece of shit we saw tonight, and go with folks who are actually impartial. <pipe dream I know>
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:47:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:47:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Who the fuck is Sally Kohn?
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like to embed it too, but not the way you were thinking.

She doesn't work that way.

I don't care if she sucks dick or eats pussy, you can't fix stupid.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#40]
I got a laugh on the question about how would you bring Apple manufacturing back home.

Obama explained he didn't want to, that some jobs would never come back and tha he wanted to bring back good job... ya know, like hi-tech manufacturing jobs...

umm, what the fuck is an apple factory if not hi-tech manufacturing...

but making fricking car batteries and solar panels is more hi-tech ?!?!?

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Arsenal SAM7 AK47 for sale.  $7500
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who the fuck is Sally Kohn?

Some bull dyke that thinks she has a brain.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck you Mitt you gun grabbing piece of shit.

He's going for the Independents. He did fine tonight.

Then he is doing a shitty job I am an independent and so far he has done nothing to impress me at all. He is doing a better job than Oblamo, but still not impressing me one bit. He has a lot more work to do before I even think of changing to his camp.
Holy shit.  Voting Obama are we?

No actually I am voting for Johnson.  This whole this election is the most important one of your life got old 8 years ago.  I am voting for the candidate that fits my ideals and what I stand for.  I can not stand Oblamo nor Obmney.  

Obama believes in an assault-weapons ban, he says, but notes that the problem is also due to cheap handguns, so we need a comprehensive strategy.

I'd better not hear one god damn word out of you when the ban passes and Obama is on national TV demanding that "Mr. and Mrs. America" turn em' all in.

So, you had no idea before tonight that Obama supports gun control?  
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Candy Crowley needs to lose her job. 3:10 extra time to Obama, along side an inappropriate, single-sided fact-check. Worst moderation yet.

Now I know what it must have been like to live in the Soviet Union.  The fix was in before this debate started.  She was anything, but impartial.

An impartial moderator does not step in to defend the President with a distortion of the facts.

She said the obama called it a terrorist attack from the rose garden.  He did everything but specifically call this incident a terrorist attack.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck you Mitt you gun grabbing piece of shit.

He's going for the Independents. He did fine tonight.

Then he is doing a shitty job I am an independent and so far he has done nothing to impress me at all. He is doing a better job than Oblamo, but still not impressing me one bit. He has a lot more work to do before I even think of changing to his camp.
Holy shit.  Voting Obama are we?

No actually I am voting for Johnson.  This whole this election is the most important one of your life got old 8 years ago.  I am voting for the candidate that fits my ideals and what I stand for.  I can not stand Oblamo nor Obmney.  

Obama believes in an assault-weapons ban, he says, but notes that the problem is also due to cheap handguns, so we need a comprehensive strategy.

I'd better not hear one god damn word out of you when the ban passes and Obama is on national TV demanding that "Mr. and Mrs. America" turn em' all in.

Obama said Chicago's gun violence was due to cheap handguns, not Ak's.  Romney should have pointed out how well that handgun ban was going for Chicago.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got unfriended by a libtard. She posted about Romney lying. I posted a link to the Rose Garden speech the day after. She got pissed and unfriended me.

I haven't pruned my friends list over political ideology until this year.

Same here... Feels good doesn't it?

Less BS on my news feed, that is for sure.
Page / 86
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top