BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:07:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seriously what?

Are you saying Trump has standing to sue Cruz for libel or slander?   If so, why isn't he threatening to sue Cruz for libel/slander?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except he doesn't have any standing to sue someone for making negative political ads about him.

Other than maybe libel/slander if he can prove the claims made against him were false, malicious, and caused material harm.

Seriously?

You might want to review this thread.

Seriously what?

Are you saying Trump has standing to sue Cruz for libel or slander?   If so, why isn't he threatening to sue Cruz for libel/slander?

Honestly, I think he and the other candidates are the only people with standing.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:07:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Because the very same  Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are above using the same legal issue to bury Cruz if he makes it to the general election.

Yeah; they'll be much nicer and more considerate than Trump towards Cruz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead Donald, do it you pussy. You think Ted is running nasty ads, wait until the entire media establishment and team Hillary start. They're keeping their powder dry praying Trump wins the nomination and then they'll unleash hell.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Because the very same  Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are above using the same legal issue to bury Cruz if he makes it to the general election.

Nice try but if the Donald really believes this is an issue, just fucking do it and shut your trap. You know why he's not, because he knows he *is* a citizen and the courts will rule according. If the Donald is so great, has so much support he doesn't need to resort to this now does he?

You guys really do twist reality to keep down that load of BS you believe. Want to know why many people say they won't vote for Trump? Well you're looking at it Bucky.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You Cruzites are a laugh riot. Hate to break it to you but Cruz has no chance. Time to back a winner
View Quote

Considering your strike out rate with predictions I guess this means Cruz will win.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Trump is saying "if you want to play hardball, I'll play hardball too"

They don't have to be related.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz brought it upon himself with his endless, constant attacks on Trump

You reap what you sow

as was mentioned earlier....

Either he is eligible or not.  What does his "attacks" against Trump have anything to do with it?

Sydney will never grasp what's happening.  She just doesn't have it in her.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Trump has billions of his money

Cruz is controlled by big money. If the GOPe narrows it down to Cruz they'll simply turn off the faucet and Cruz is screwed

Logic. How does it work?

Your precious Cruz will get squashed like a bug without Trump
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You reap what you sow

Either he is eligible or not.  What does his "attacks" against Trump have anything to do with it?

If only everyone could be in your alternate reality.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nice try but if the Donald really believes this is an issue, just fucking do it and shut your trap. You know why he's not, because he knows he *is* a citizen and the courts will rule according. If the Donald is so great, has so much support he doesn't need to resort to this now does he?

You guys really do twist reality to keep down that load of BS you believe. Want to know why many people say they won't vote for Trump? Well you're looking at it Bucky.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead Donald, do it you pussy. You think Ted is running nasty ads, wait until the entire media establishment and team Hillary start. They're keeping their powder dry praying Trump wins the nomination and then they'll unleash hell.

Why would you waste a political bargaining chip like that?

I swear, rightists are the worst politicians in history.  We suck at playing dirty pool and the Marxists are EXPERTS at it.  It's no wonder we've lost damn near every significant battle in the past 50 years.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You reap what you sow

OST
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#9]
The Cruz "natural born citizen"  matter; what does the U.S. Department of State that handles these matters of the citizenship of individuals born outside of The United States have to say?

BTW: guess who is currently the Secretary of State?

https://fam.state.gov/searchapps/viewer?format=html&query=Natural%20born%20citizen&links=NATUR,BORN,CITIZEN&url=/FAM/07FAM/07FAM1130.html#M1131_6_2

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I really liked Cruz but his nasty supporters are really turning me away from him

No wonder Trump accurately describes Cruz as "nasty"...that seems to ring true with his supporters as well

Do they not realize they are making people run away from Cruz? Maybe turn down the nastiness and personal attacks for starters. That's not how you win hearts and minds.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Cruz is controlled by big money. If the GOPe narrows it down to Cruz they'll simply turn off the faucet and Cruz is screwed

Logic. How does it work?

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I really liked Cruz but his nasty supporters are really turning me away from him

No wonder Trump accurately describes Cruz as "nasty"...that seems to ring true with his supporters as well

Do they not realize they are making people run away from Cruz? Maybe turn down the nastiness and personal attacks for starters. That's not how you win hearts and minds.
View Quote

You're doing fine work for the Donald. Definitely winning hearts and minds.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

The funny part is they're all wringing their hands thinking this has something to do with Cruz's eligibility.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird, it's your side that always resorts to the nasty personal attacks when your argument fails.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#15]
" />
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I think this is silly.

He's probably trying to set up the tone for tomorrow's debate, to get the moderators to either ask him or somebody else about this, to plant the seeds of doubt for South Carolina's primary.  But then again who am I to criticize the guy who has defied all predictions from every 'expert' thus far and completely dominated virtually from day one of entering the race?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Weird, it's your side that always resorts to the nasty personal attacks when your argument fails.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donalds personal attacks are what helped build his support base.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who do contact to be a shill for Trump?  Does he pay by the post or by retainer fee?  I need to know if I can quit my day job, retreat to the basement and hang out in my underwear.  MOM - MEATLOAF!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

And got him free wall-to-wall media coverage.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who do contact to be a shill for Trump? Does he pay by the post or by retainer fee? I need to know if I can quit my day job, retreat to the basement and hang out in my underwear. MOM - MEATLOAF!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Who do contact to be a shill for Trump?  Does he pay by the post or by retainer fee?  I need to know if I can quit my day job, retreat to the basement and hang out in my underwear.  MOM - MEATLOAF!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$25 per thread and $5 per post

All positions taken
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Here we go with the name calling. Just like liberals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Careful with that petard, Eugene.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I think this is silly.

He's probably trying to set up the tone for tomorrow's debate, to get the moderators to either ask him or somebody else about this, to plant the seeds of doubt for South Carolina's primary.  But then again who am I to criticize the guy who has defied all predictions from every 'expert' thus far and completely dominated virtually from day one of entering the race?
View Quote

Don't think the Canadian pussy would want that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

All positions taken
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All positions taken

Where's my check?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

All positions taken
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All positions taken

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I swear, rightists are the worst politicians in history.  We suck at playing dirty pool and the Marxists are EXPERTS at it.  It's no wonder we've lost damn near every significant battle in the past 50 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you're now saying Trump is "playing politics" but I thought you and others have made such a big deal of him not being such? So, which is it? I personally want Trump to file suit, let's get it on. This will hurt Trump with conservative voters but I think everyone knows now Trump isn't conservative.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So, you're now saying Trump is "playing politics" but I thought you and others have made such a big deal of him not being such? So, which is it? I personally want Trump to file suit, let's get it on. This will hurt Trump with conservative voters but I think everyone knows now Trump isn't conservative.

View Quote

Looks like a negotiation to me.

We'll see how the Canadian pussy responds.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#28]
" />
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Keep nitpicking at each other guys. Hell of a way to show solidarity to those socialists who love to take advantage of every weakness.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like a negotiation to me.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Keep nitpicking at each other guys. Hell of a way to show solidarity to those socialists who love to take advantage of every weakness.
View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't make a big deal out of him not being a politician.  I do like, however, that he is self funding aside from individual donations/merchandise sales.  That's a YUGE positive for him and I feel like he should push that more instead of just throwing it out there from time to time.

In any event, Trump isn't a conservative.  That we agree on.  He's a protectionist and a nationalist but certainly not a traditional conservative even though he may want people to believe he is during the primaries.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#36]
You Trumpaphobes take this way too seriously

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes

Why do you keep posting anti-gun cartoons on a progun website?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Because he's a lib
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a term of endearment.  If the Cruz people hadn't been so butt-hurt over it, I'd not have adopted it.  I see it's still effective.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Cruz "natural born citizen"  matter; what does the U.S. Department of State that handles these matters of the citizenship of individuals born outside of The United States have to say?

BTW: guess who is currently the Secretary of State?

https://fam.state.gov/searchapps/viewer?format=html&query=Natural%20born%20citizen&links=NATUR,BORN,CITIZEN&url=/FAM/07FAM/07FAM1130.html#M1131_6_2

View Quote

The State Department wont be deciding eligibility for President of the United States....or are you waiting for John Kerry to make a ruling?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You Trumpaphobes take this way too seriously

View Quote

Should probably start a new thread on it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's a term of endearment.  If the Cruz people hadn't been so butt-hurt over it, I'd not have adopted it.  I see it's still effective.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's effective. Just not in the way you think.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Logic. How does it work?

View Quote

It is no secret that the "GOPe" hates Cruz.  Why would they allow him to collect any money under your theory?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm posting other cartoons made by the same people as the toons you're posting.  Just pointing out that you get all your info and cheeky images from far left loons.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The State Department wont be deciding eligibility for President of the United States....or are you waiting for John Kerry to make a ruling?
View Quote

LOL, OK, one last time.  

This has fuck all to do with whether Mr. Canada is eligible or not.  

Trump really couldn't care less.

It's not that a hard concept, really.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Trump is a fucking moron.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Trump certainly destroyed YEB!  It was satisfying to watch. And $150,000,000 of GOPe money went up in smoke.  Plus, he did that all with essentially free publicity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ people calling Trump a pussy

Trump actually defends himself and strikes back. That's what we need in a leader. Trump told Cruz to knock off the constant attacks. The entire Cruz campaign has turned into a bash Trump fest

The guy with the big mouth who makes the most noise, he's the real badass.

And the guy who doesnt talk much and just continues to move forward unphased, he's the real pussy, right?

Or do I have that backwards...

Without Trump, Cruz would still be languishing in last place with Jeb or Rubio in the lead.

As soon as Trump destroyed Jeb, Cruz soared to the top along with Trump

You should be thanking the man

Trump certainly destroyed YEB!  It was satisfying to watch. And $150,000,000 of GOPe money went up in smoke.  Plus, he did that all with essentially free publicity.

So why does no one want to acknowledge the United States State Department policy manual regarding aquired citizenship by birth overseas to American Citizen parents; and what does and does not constitute a "natural born citizen" for the purposes of eligibility to serve as President ?

This fucking place.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Trump is a fucking moron.

View Quote

Please, have some respect for the 45th President.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:39:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LOL, OK, one last time.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, OK, one last time.  

Perhaps you should tell "Trump-First" since i was responding to his post about the State Department

Its not that hard a concept, really.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Because he's a lib
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he's a lib

0 for 0, like all your other predictions.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top