Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
He just fucked himself.
View Quote

Bullshit, are you stupid or just a youngster.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gary Johnson should climb every building Trump ownes for publicity.
View Quote

To busy frying his brains.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:52:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Trump is a Clinton plant, to give the election to Hilary.  I think they are both surprised how much Hilary is hated.
View Quote

Blah blah blah give up blah blah balh.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:52:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Trump did pretty good and I think his moments from the debate will resonate a lot more than hers will.
Trump is also a candidate that doesn't have to win at the debates; we saw it in the primaries and we might see that again here in the general
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:53:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

Win Senate and House elections. Focus on that. As long as we control those, she cannot do anything that bad.
View Quote

You have not watched the nutless wonders in the House and Senate for the last 6 years have you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:54:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He fucked up bad, sure. I am convinced I could have done a better job.

What's important is that Hillary practiced for this debate and showed all of her cards.

She did the absolute best that she could, and polls are still divided.

Now Trump has the opportunity to regroup. She blew her load on the first debate.
View Quote

Basically like her whole campaign.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:55:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I agree, the only poll he is losing is the GD poll. People here are nuts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He just fucked himself.

No he didn't. In fact he is winning all the post debate polls.

He did what he needed to do, which was not screw up. This was not the time to go for the kill.

This was his first debate, her fifteenth.

He did good enough.

I agree, the only poll he is losing is the GD poll. People here are nuts.

Trump didn't jump across the stage, knock over her podium, and kick Clinton in the cunt; nor did she go into a full bobble head seizure episode last night, so according  some of the experts here Trump did poorly.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:55:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump did good.

Allowed hillary to lie her ass off and now everyone knows it.

The after the shitshow fact checking is showing her to be a liar.

I agree with this.  He will be smoother next debate but he did what he had to this time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:57:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How many political threads do we need tonight?
View Quote

Maybe ten more.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:01:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I agree with this.  He will be smoother next debate but he did what he had to this time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump did good.

Allowed hillary to lie her ass off and now everyone knows it.

The after the shitshow fact checking is showing her to be a liar.

This;  what he had to do is survive with out allowing the media to paint him as boorish and crude and "unPresidential"

He gave her plenty of rope and she used it to lie, which was pointed out in the after debate shitfest.

Trump did okay despite the fact the the Crooked  Crone Crone of Corruption didn't croak with the world watching on live TV last night.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:02:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's important is that Hillary practiced for this debate and showed all of her cards.

Now Trump has the opportunity to regroup. She blew her load on the first debate.

Basically.

Few examples:

On BLM Trump should have mentioned that the areas with riots now have more murders because police aren't doing tbeir jobs. FRAME IT.

On riots Trump said "I have property there." NOOO! FRAME IT! "I have valued employees there, and these riots are terrible. I feared for their safety. I'm a great negotiator. I really am. We need me as a negotiator between the police and these communities. We really do. I can do it. I really can."

On cyber security he dropped the ball. Hillary made some BS connection between DNCLeaks, Putin, and Trump. Why did he not go for the kill shot? "You can't secure your own e-mail, how are we supposed to trust you Secretary?"

Seriously, I could have done better.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:09:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because he AND all our Trump acolytes here, are neo liberals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump agreed with her about 90% of the time. What a loser.

Because he AND all our Trump acolytes here, are neo liberals.

Most are the anyone but Hitlerly crowd
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:45:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That was Trump being Trump, so I don't think anyone should be shocked by it. The only complaint I had, was that he missed quite a few opportunities to bash her.

I doubt this debate caused anyone to switch sides so no loss there. He just needs to focus on keeping his voters enthusiasm up.
View Quote

i agree
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:51:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Hopefully more relevant questions will be asked at the next debate. Last night the moderator seemed to go out of his way to drag up topics that no one cares about.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Wow a non politician didn't come across like a polished RINO telling people what they want to hear.

Bunch of defeatists.

Stop listening to the MSM allies of Killary.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How? She's impotent! She can appoint whoever she wants and we can say "nope"

She can't write legislation
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

Win Senate and House elections. Focus on that. As long as we control those, she cannot do anything that bad.

WRONG

She sure as fuck can stack the SCOTUS and legislate from there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

WRONG

She will appoint Supreme Court judges who will eliminate every personal liberty we value, including the 2nd Amendment.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:18:03 AM EDT
[#18]
When she said she was prepared to be President he should have hit her on foreign policy failures.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Email mistake?

Purposely evading record keeping laws and oversight and allowing the Clinton and DOS staff to coordinate activities. Is simply a mistake?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wow a non politician didn't come across like a polished RINO telling people what they want to hear.

Bunch of defeatists.

Stop listening to the MSM allies of Killary.

View Quote

Reading all of the defeatist posts on here pisses me off to no end.

Arfcom GD: "OMG! Trump stumbles during debate against Hillary which was extremely biased in her favor, and ultra leftist media proudly declares his defeat!!  We need 20+ threads to discuss where we should turn in our guns!"

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Basically.

Few examples:

On BLM Trump should have mentioned that the areas with riots now have more murders because police aren't doing tbeir jobs. FRAME IT.

On riots Trump said "I have property there." NOOO! FRAME IT! "I have valued employees there, and these riots are terrible. I feared for their safety. I'm a great negotiator. I really am. We need me as a negotiator between the police and these communities. We really do. I can do it. I really can."

On cyber security he dropped the ball. Hillary made some BS connection between DNCLeaks, Putin, and Trump. Why did he not go for the kill shot? "You can't secure your own e-mail, how are we supposed to trust you Secretary?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically.

Few examples:

I think the biggest one he missed was when she made the Miss Piggy Beauty queen comment.  He should have listed the names of all the women Hillary went after because Bill couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Or bring up the rapist Hillary defended early in her legal career.

My only hope was he was taking the high rode so Pepe can go after her on social media today.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Remember when Romney won the first debate and used that to win the presidency?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Trump didn't do great but he didn't do bad either. He was trump being trump. Just remember FBHO bombed his first debate and was destroyed by Mittens.
View Quote
T he doomikrats expected to trounce Trump. Didn't happen.

Auto win for Trump
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top