BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait, the greatest negotiator ever cannot be expected to handle a TV reporter and Hillary? If he cannot handle corrupt Hillary and a journalist how in the blue fuck is he ever going to handle negotiating these great trade deals (that he has zero experience negotiating)? His performance was terrible. Her's was terrible because of who she is. His point of not being successful in 30 years was not even good to start. The economy was in good condition under her hubby (who largely followed a fiscally conservative path) and, while she didn't do it herself, national healthcare (what she wanted to get passed during Bill's time in office) was eventually passed.

Anyone who thinks she blew her load tonight hasn't been paying attention. She's going to eek him out time and time again. His economic policies suck. He wants the US to be a major superpower while pulling back from NATO. How exactly do those two fit together? Must be chess. He came across as rude and arrogant. Let me repeat that. Compared to Hillary, arrogant, smug bitch that she is, Trump came across as worse.

I will add that this debate had nearly nothing in it with regard to their plans. I don't care about emails, birth certificates, that one time Trump was sued in the 70s, or annual taxes. What are their real, actual plans moving forward? How do they differ? Apparently not much of all Trump can say is that he agrees with Hillary.

The one that really lost is the US.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump didn't defend the 2nd properly but when Hillary called him a racist I would have brought up every criminal corrupt thing she did. I would have also pulled a Newt on Lester Holt for bringing up stupid loaded questions. If Hillary was happy with the moderator than it wasn't fair.

Trump is not good in this format and should have never agreed to do debates in this manner or with TV moderator hacks.

Wait, the greatest negotiator ever cannot be expected to handle a TV reporter and Hillary? If he cannot handle corrupt Hillary and a journalist how in the blue fuck is he ever going to handle negotiating these great trade deals (that he has zero experience negotiating)? His performance was terrible. Her's was terrible because of who she is. His point of not being successful in 30 years was not even good to start. The economy was in good condition under her hubby (who largely followed a fiscally conservative path) and, while she didn't do it herself, national healthcare (what she wanted to get passed during Bill's time in office) was eventually passed.

Anyone who thinks she blew her load tonight hasn't been paying attention. She's going to eek him out time and time again. His economic policies suck. He wants the US to be a major superpower while pulling back from NATO. How exactly do those two fit together? Must be chess. He came across as rude and arrogant. Let me repeat that. Compared to Hillary, arrogant, smug bitch that she is, Trump came across as worse.

I will add that this debate had nearly nothing in it with regard to their plans. I don't care about emails, birth certificates, that one time Trump was sued in the 70s, or annual taxes. What are their real, actual plans moving forward? How do they differ? Apparently not much of all Trump can say is that he agrees with Hillary.

The one that really lost is the US.
Deals aren't negotiated on TV.  I've always thought Trump's stance on NATO and our other allies was to have them pay their fair share and if fighting is necessary, send their fair share of bodies. Trump sucks at debating and should have never agreed to to them in this format or with moderators who are against him. That is his worst negotiation to date. He should ignore all those assholes and tell the country what he plans on doing as president. There is no law in debating that one has to answer a question.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#2]
This reminds me of when DT lost his first primary. OP jumped off the train for a day or two then hopped right back on and tried to act casual.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lol I recorded it, and will now tell the wife to delete it.

For those that watched let me ask you this:

Did Trump do OK considering he came into the debate at a disadvantage?
View Quote

He did well enough for walking into a debate with Clinton AND Lester Holt. Holt was slightly less biased than Candy Crowely.

I personally didn't like Trumps performance but people in general are giving him high marks. I think the measuring stick for "winning" that debate was for Trump to keep a lid on his mouth and take a few punches without going nuclear on Clinton. He did that, drove home her support for NAFTA than called her out when she backtracked, and got a quick zinger in about her email issues.

Hillary shot her load last night. She came out the gate swinging for the fences with taxes, sexism, racism, business practices etc. etc. and she didn't score the decisive win needed. Trump barely trashed her, he complimented her and even agreed on a couple small issues.

He either didn't prepare or he's going for Rope-a-Dope.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:58:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He did well enough for walking into a debate with Clinton AND Lester Holt. Holt was slightly less biased than Candy Crowely.

I personally didn't like Trumps performance but people in general are giving him high marks. I think the measuring stick for "winning" that debate was for Trump to keep a lid on his mouth and take a few punches without going nuclear on Clinton. He did that, drove home her support for NAFTA than called her out when she backtracked, and got a quick zinger in about her email issues.

Hillary shot her load last night. She came out the gate swinging for the fences with taxes, sexism, racism, business practices etc. etc. and she didn't score the decisive win needed. Trump barely trashed her, he complimented her and even agreed on a couple small issues.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol I recorded it, and will now tell the wife to delete it.

For those that watched let me ask you this:

Did Trump do OK considering he came into the debate at a disadvantage?

this..he has plenty of ammo and even he was flustered,he didn't use any of it...

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

the only real WTF moment i had during the debate was when hillary said that we didn't leave troops in iraq because the new iraq government wouldn't agree to protect them.  uhhhh.... we are the united states fucking military..
View Quote

Welcome to the real world.  Iraq refused to give our troops immunity from prosecution for any actions they took - so we had to pull out.

Been there, done that, got the t shirt.  Clinton was right on that section.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#7]
One thing I will say, Trump changed his tactics last night.  Though I wasn't pleased with his performance, he attacked "politicians" more than he attacked Hillary.  He could be setting himself up for the next debate.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Started out strong in the first 10 minutes

Then spent the entire time on the defensive

Hillary had all of the witty remarks

He failed to attack on her plenty of opportunities (BLM, emails). Instead kept saying "I agree with Hillary" then went on tirade all over the place defending himself

Then he caps the entire debate with "If she is President I will fully support her"

Where was the Trump from the Republican debates with the witty attacks? Where was the energized Trump?

He looked nervous and kept rambling on, taking sips of water every second. Meanwhile sickly Hillary didn't touch her water once.
View Quote

Finally!  An intellectually honest assessment of Trump from a Trumper.  

...And hell has officially frozen over...

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought Trump shit the bed, whereas Hillary was just Hillary. So many missed opportunities to annihilate her...but maybe that's not what the unwashed masses want.

That being said, I've long since given up trying to figure out how the American electorate thinks, so I guess I have to take the polls at face value.

He certainly didn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about voting for him, but I never expected that anyway.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:03:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He failed to attack on her plenty of opportunities (BLM, emails). Instead kept saying "I agree with Hillary" then went on tirade all over the place defending himself
Then he caps the entire debate with "If she is President I will fully support her"

Where was the Trump from the Republican debates with the witty attacks? Where was the energized Trump?

He looked nervous and kept rambling on, taking sips of water every second. Meanwhile sickly Hillary didn't touch her water once.

A little late for an honest assessment when the boat has sailed.  Should had done objective assessments when they had better boats to select from before going up shit creek.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:04:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:22:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Agreed. I'm not sure why every time she gave him an opening he backed away. She talked about how important cyber security was for heaven's sake. If that's not an opening to HAMMER her on the email server and how many of our enemies have state secrets now I don't know what is. The biggest groan of the night was saying that his temperament was better for being president than hers...after 90 minutes of her looking presidential and him looking like an unprepared, rambling buffoon.

The debate didn't change my mind because I care a lot more about policy than about who looks good and confident on TV. But Trump blew a yooge opportunity here. He should've come in polished, well studied, and like a shark smelling blood. Instead he came in like someone who didn't care enough about the debate to study policy, flew off the cuff and regurgitated the same things we've heard from him in the past.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Agreed. I'm not sure why every time she gave him an opening he backed away. She talked about how important cyber security was for heaven's sake. If that's not an opening to HAMMER her on the email server and how many of our enemies have state secrets now I don't know what is.
View Quote

I said it in the debate thread:  He was probably told not to hammer too much on one item.  He'd already mentioned the emails, so he moved on.  It was a prime moment to mention them and I think he should have, but it's possible they were worried about coming across as "bullying" if they harped on any one topic too much.  

That does suppose that the "Trump doesn't give a fuck, he's not PC and not afraid to get harsh against her" narrative since the primaries by his fans was bullshit.....but given last night, that might not be an unreasonable assumption.

Either way, anyone saying Trump was anything other than great or yuuuge last night is a Hillary supporter.  

Damn Shillaries, they worked so hard to infiltrate that some of them just spent months pretending to have orange lips.  They're brilliant that way, but now that he's outed himself bewarned!  Gym007, like anyone else who would ever say anything negative about Trump, is a Hillary voter.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#15]
The fact that we are discussing the specifics of the debate, and not some huge gaff made by Trump, is a solid indicator that he accomplished what he set out to do. To be perceived as an equal to Hillary in the presidential race. If he was a screaming buffoon like you wanted him to be, if he attacked her all night, the mainstream media would only be running that story. Instead the stories are "So who won?"

Maybe, upon retrospect, you will see I am right.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:48:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Trump rising in polls: POLLS DUDE!!!
Trump behind in polls: polls are meaningless, dude

Before first debate: praise kek, dis gonna be YUUUGE! Hillary gonna get cucked.
After first debate: debates are meaningless, dude

Before election: Landslide!
After election: conspiracy! GOPe! Everybody else's fault!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:49:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The fact that we are discussing the specifics of the debate, and not some huge gaff made by Trump, is a solid indicator that he accomplished what he set out to do. To be perceived as an equal to Hillary in the presidential race. If he was a screaming buffoon like you wanted him to be, if he attacked her all night, the mainstream media would only be running that story. Instead the stories are "So who won?"

Maybe, upon retrospect, you will see I am right.
View Quote

you want gaff? how about his getting into the weeds defending his business practices? she goaded him and he took the bait. he should have ignored her prods. while not a gaff it is an omission, while she was talking about his taxes he should'a mentioned the Clinton initiative..........and flogged her with it, asking where was the independent accounting/audit of the Initiative? when she prodded him on moving his production overseas he should have brought up her involvement in the selling of at least 40% of our uranium production to the Russkies.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#18]
He could've done a much better job but it's not like anybody will switch their support from him to HRC just because of last night.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He could've done a much better job but it's not like anybody will switch their support from him to HRC just because of last night.
View Quote

it was not about the decideds it was about the undecided fools left in the middle. He did nothing to sway them over........but she was able to keep them from his camp for the moment. He has got to be a whole lot more focused, more serious next time. All is not lost, but he sure has made it harder on himself. One advantage he's got now, she'll be overly confident next time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Except for the fact that Stop and Frisk has not been ruled unconstitutional..........the Appellate Court removed the lower court decision and removed the judge from the case because she was too "anti police".

The Appellate Court then remanded it back for another trial IIRC.

DeBlowsio, being the libtard hack he is dropped the appeal.

So it is constitutional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The stand out point for me, other than his generally abysmal performance, was his willingness to throw constitutional rights under the bus if he deemed a policy effective. Stop and frisk? Ruled unconstitutional, but hey, he thought it worked so that's ok. No fly, no buy? Well, sure it deprives citizens of constitutional rights without any form of due process, but it sounds spiffy, so why not? And THIS is the guy who is supposed to save the SCOTUS? Lol. He's a charlatan willing to say whatever he needs to say to sell a product (himself, in this case), and he's not even doing a good job of that.

Own it, Trump voters. You built that.

Yup. They are the  dimmest of the electorate but its not surprising. They claim to be conservative, yet champion core liberal ideals. Sad thing is, they truly believe they are conservatives because they like Pepe or some shit.

Except for the fact that Stop and Frisk has not been ruled unconstitutional..........the Appellate Court removed the lower court decision and removed the judge from the case because she was too "anti police".

The Appellate Court then remanded it back for another trial IIRC.

DeBlowsio, being the libtard hack he is dropped the appeal.

So it is constitutional.

Lol. That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works. Being stopped at random and searched without probable cause while engaged in legal activities is constitutional? I guess that whole unreasonable search and seizure/warrant thing is just a suggestion then. Because safety and effective policies.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That seems to be the conventional wisdom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

YOUNGSTOWN, Pa. – Ken Reed sat down at main bar of the Tin Lizzy tavern with two things in mind, to dig into the tavern’s oversized cheese steak and watch the presidential debate.

“I am hungry and undecided in that order,” he said digging into the savory dish in a bar that dates back to 1746.

Kady Letoksy, a paralegal by day, a waitress and bartender at night at the Tin Lizzy sat beside him, at 28 she has never voted before, she is now thinking it might be a good idea.

Letosky entered the evening undecided in a town that is heavily Democratic in registration, her Dad she says is ‘extremely liberal’ her sister the opposite. “Trump had the upper-hand this evening,” she said, citing his command of the back-and-forth between her and Clinton.

Reed, 35, is a registered Democrat and small businessman, “By the end of the debate, Clinton never said a thing to persuade me that she had anything to offer me or my family or my community,” he said sitting at the same bar that had local icons as regulars, such as the late Fred Rogers, and Arnold Palmer who had his own stash of PM Whiskey hidden behind newer bottles of whiskey for his regular visits.

“Have to say Trump had the edge this evening, he came out swinging but also talked about specifics on jobs and the economy,” Reed said.

Reed said Clinton came across as either smug or as though she was reading her resume, adding there was nothing on her resume that reached his life, “I am a small businessman, a farmer, come from a long line of farmers and coal miners, the policies she talked about tonight ultimately either hurt me or ignore me,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

Trump didn't piss off the undecideds he was speaking directly to them. Hillary just bashed Trump. She may have  won. But she didn't score any points with anyone except her supporters.

That seems to be the conventional wisdom.

I sincerely believe she didn't win over anyone who wasn't already in her camp. And that's a blessing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

When 75% of people hate the direction of the country and the bitch says everything is ok, ya she might have lost some.

Probably not, but it's not like she had a star performance either.

If people listened to what was actually said and not how it was said they would see Trump did pretty well.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm a longtime Trump guy, I thought he could have done a lot better. But some of the things he brought up about Hillary, nobody else would've even come close. I think he was listening to his people telling him to ease up on the direct attacks.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#25]
If Trump had gone in like an MMA fighter and eviscerated Hillary at every opportunity, it would have done him more harm than good. I know that's what everyone wanted to see, him tear into Hillary's ass and leave her in a weeping, petulant cunt on the floor in a puddle of her own piss.

Look, there are a lot of Republicans & Independents who are content on sitting out the election because they see Trump as an arrogant pompous ass with a big New York City mouth. I've seen a number of on the street TV interviews of voters expressing that sentiment, and listened to others say the same. If he had showed his ass it would have reinforced that image. It would be to his advantage for Hillary to look down on him, assert herself as Ms. Know-It-All and belittle Trump and be the above-the-law cunt that 6 plus books and numerous staff interviews say that she is. Remember too that she shit on a lot of Democratic voters with her treatment Sanders and his voters. Saw far more Bernie support than Hillary support in my AO. Those voters haven't swallowed that bitter pill yet.

Every derogatory challenge she makes in regards to foreign policy, immigration, taxes, she is deriding every one of Trump's supporters. He's playing the populist game, he's saying the things that his voters want hear. Hillary is saying to voters that she know's what best for them, and they are too ignorant to know better and that she will be their momma and take care of them. Nobody want 's to be told they're wrong, nobody wants to be told what to do, especially when they see first hand the issues every day; domestic terrorists, H1B job loss, unchecked immigration and the crime it brings, inflation, entitlement abuse etc.

People are damned tired of being told by government (& media) to eat their shit sandwich and like it OR ELSE. The rest want to be told that there is a hand to hold them, feed them, keep them warm while they chase their butterfly dreams. I don't know if Trump is 'THE MAN' for the job, too many liberal roots, but he's the only alternative. His lack of political knowledge doesn't concern me; you don't have to be the smartest person in the room, you only need to be in the room surrounded by the smartest people.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I'm a longtime Trump guy, I thought he could have done a lot better. But some of the things he brought up about Hillary, nobody else would've even come close. I think he was listening to his people telling him to ease up on the direct attacks.
View Quote
That's right.  The big story in the media today is how Trump took it easy on her.

Think about that...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lol. That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works. Being stopped at random and searched without probable cause while engaged in legal activities is constitutional? I guess that whole unreasonable search and seizure/warrant thing is just a suggestion then. Because safety and effective policies.
View Quote

No, maybe you should research the issue before spouting off.

There has always been the requirement to have reasonable cause for the stop.  This has been answered ad nauseam by our very own LEO's here.  Time after time after time this has been pointed out by our LEO's here and they ARE correct.

And the facts as I state them relative to the vacated decision of the lower court by the Appellate Court are correct.

The lower court's decision WAS vacated and the judge removed by the Appellate Court due to anti police bias and the case was remanded for further review by an IMPARTIAL JUDGE appointed by the Appeals Court.

DeBlowsio then chose to not pursue another trial because he hates Terry Stops.

Terry Stops are allowed by the SCOTUS and have been since I was a little kid in the 50's or 60's.

Research the issue before spouting off please..............

Terry v. Ohio.......Supreme Court.....................
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Trump and Clinton did exactly as I predicted they would.  I'll still vote for the schmuck, but damn, we had 2 pro-gun, pro-Constitution intelligent men in the primaries, and instead, we wound up with Trump.  I'll take him over any Democrat, especially Clinton, but really, he's still the same doofus he's always been.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Damn, I thought Trump lost towards the end but all polls show he still won.

If that's the case then Trump just needs to calm down a notch and jump on all the loose ends he was given.

He'd mop the floor with her then.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

When 75% of people hate the direction of the country and the bitch says everything is ok, ya she might have lost some.

If people listened to what was actually said and not how it was said they would see Trump did pretty well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody does that, in the real world.

Trump couldn't sell his package, so he rambled and talked his way out of the deal. His product sells itself, so he just needed to represent it. It sells itself because Hillary is a fuck.

Nobody here will change their vote because we're not retarded like the majority of our country. But we live in the age of the beta (verbally heard when fagboy said we love you Hillary after the debates), and people will change their vote simply because her communist dress was dashing and commanding, saying give me the guns with the blood red and her smug smirk. People love that, like they love kourtney and Kendal's fine ass.

We're fucked my Google's. Time to head over to PSA and target sports and lay down another house payment.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Did anyone see the reaction video of Trumps son Eric?  He was obviously disappointed in his dads performance and wasn't sure why he was timid.   Thats when i knew for sure it's a total loss.  

Personally i thought Trump did better then I expected.  He kept his retard moments to a minimum.  But he needs to learn not to explain away every stupud thing people launch at him. When he does that Trump just launches an incoherent ramble that glazes your eyeballs and assume guilt.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#32]
HILLARY CLINTON

I do. You know, I made my mistake using a private e-mail.

DONALD TRUMP

That's for sure.

HILLARY CLINTON

And if I had to do it over again I would obviously do it differently. But I'm not going to make any excuses. It was a mistake and I take responsibility for that.

LESTER HOLT

Mr. Trump?

DONALD TRUMP

That was more than a mistake. That was done purposely. That was not a mistake. That was done purposely. When you have your staff taking the Fifth Amendment, taking the fifth so they are not prosecuted,  when you have the man that set up the illegal server taking the fifth, I think it’s disgraceful. And believe me, this country thinks it is this -- really thinks it is disgraceful also.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Trump rising in polls: POLLS DUDE!!!

Trump behind in polls: polls are meaningless, dude

Before first debate: praise kek, dis gonna be YUUUGE! Hillary gonna get cucked.

After first debate: debates are meaningless, dude

Before election: Landslide!

After election: conspiracy! GOPe! Everybody else's fault!
View Quote

Before Cruz endorsement: "OMG Cruz is a dishonorable snake who hasn't done anything good for the country ONOZ!"

After Cruz endorsement: "Cruz is an honorable man and a great conservative leader."

Before Trump says people on no-fly list shouldn't be able to buy guns: "OMG what a travesty of freedom ONOZ!"

After Trump says people on no-fly list shouldn't be able to buy guns: "Well duh, they're all terrorists, so of course."

Before Trump says the minimum wage should be higher: "OMG the minimum wage doesn't work and is just more bureaucracy ONOZ!"

After Trump says the minimum wage should be higher: "He understands economics better than anyone else and is just looking out for the little guy."

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#35]
but Drudge and breitbart polls are wayyy up!  were gonna win!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
but Drudge and breitbart polls are wayyy up!  were gonna win!
View Quote

Who?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Welcome to the real world.  Iraq refused to give our troops immunity from prosecution for any actions they took - so we had to pull out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the only real WTF moment i had during the debate was when hillary said that we didn't leave troops in iraq because the new iraq government wouldn't agree to protect them.  uhhhh.... we are the united states fucking military..

Yes and no. You are correct that we did not secure a status of forces agreement. However Obama put biden on it to "secure it". Obama admin didnt try real hard to get one. Iraq was negotiating and we just didnt play ball to secure immunity so Obama had his excuse to pull out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:21:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes and no. You are correct that we did not secure a status of forces agreement. However Obama put biden on it to "secure it". Obama admin didnt try real hard to get one. Iraq was negotiating and we just didnt play ball to secure immunity so Obama had his excuse to pull out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish Obama's dad would have pulled out
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:23:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Seemed like Trump held  back.....big time.... let Hitlery say her piece, and seeming "win" that debate...hopefully next one, he's gonna step up his game, or were in for a 4 year fuck show
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:27:43 PM EDT
[#40]
I would like to see major issues debated in next debate, not old shit like the birther crap. Healthcare and plans for it need to be debated between the two canidates. The average tax payer has been raped on healthcare costs.  Immigration enforcement is another issue.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:28:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Only thing I remember from the debate is Crowders nips and trump sold his people out on gun control.

Winning winner that wins.

He better figure this shit out soon
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we wanted a status of forces agreement, we could have had it.  We could have had it any way we wanted, whenever we wanted.  When you have the world's most powerful Army occupying your lands, and the only reason you are sitting in the chair is because they have allowed you to sit there, you sign whatever the fuck piece of paper is placed in front of you.

Obama wanted out.  He wanted no status of forces agreement, because it gave him cover to pull out.  He let it lapse, he let negotiations fail.  

Saying that we couldn't get a status of forces agreement done to remain is the biggest farce in modern politics.  We were standing there, in force, with Luca Brasi holding a gun to their heads and a contract on the table.  The Irqis were the bandleader.  If you think the band leader bravely refused to sign it and walked out of the room alive, you are delusional.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There has always been the requirement to have reasonable cause for the stop.  This has been answered ad nauseam by our very own LEO's here.  Time after time after time this has been pointed out by our LEO's here and they ARE correct.

And the facts as I state them relative to the vacated decision of the lower court by the Appellate Court are correct.

The lower court's decision WAS vacated and the judge removed by the Appellate Court due to anti police bias and the case was remanded for further review by an IMPARTIAL JUDGE appointed by the Appeals Court.

Terry Stops are allowed by the SCOTUS and have been since I was a little kid in the 50's or 60's.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Learned something new. Thanks RDak
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Did anyone see the reaction video of Trumps son Eric?  He was obviously disappointed in his dads performance and wasn't sure why he was timid.   Thats when i knew for sure it's a total loss.  

Personally i thought Trump did better then I expected.  He kept his retard moments to a minimum.  But he needs to learn not to explain away every stupud thing people launch at him. When he does that Trump just launches an incoherent ramble that glazes your eyeballs and assume guilt.
View Quote

No can you explain on the video more? Link?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#46]
GD seems to be the only place on the internet other than DU that thinks Trump lost lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess it's back to Bieber?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#48]
The irony in this thread makes me hard.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yup. They are the  dimmest of the electorate but its not surprising. They claim to be conservative, yet champion core liberal ideals. Sad thing is, they truly believe they are conservatives because they like Pepe or some shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The stand out point for me, other than his generally abysmal performance, was his willingness to throw constitutional rights under the bus if he deemed a policy effective. Stop and frisk? Ruled unconstitutional, but hey, he thought it worked so that's ok. No fly, no buy? Well, sure it deprives citizens of constitutional rights without any form of due process, but it sounds spiffy, so why not? And THIS is the guy who is supposed to save the SCOTUS? Lol. He's a charlatan willing to say whatever he needs to say to sell a product (himself, in this case), and he's not even doing a good job of that.

Own it, Trump voters. You built that.

In a sense it's not their fault.  They are the product of our abysmal public education system.  They haven't been taught about America being unique because we at least were a constitutionally limited republic.  They simply don't know.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#50]
We’re going to enforce the trade deals we have and we’re going to hold people accountable. When I was Secretary of State, we actually increased American exports globally thirty percent. We increased them to China fifty percent. So I know how to really work to get new jobs and to get exports that help to create more new jobs.

LESTER HOLT

Very quickly…

DONALD TRUMP

But you haven’t done it in thirty years or 26 years.

HILLARY CLINTON

Well, I’ve been a senator, Donald..

DONALD TRUMP

You haven’t done it.

HILLARY CLINTON

And I have been a Secretary of State and I have --

DONALD TRUMP

Your husband signed NAFTA, one of the worst thing that ever happened in the manufacturing industry.

HILLARY CLINTON

That is your opinion -  

DONALD TRUMP

You go to New England. You go to Ohio, Pennsylvania. You go anywhere you want, Secretary Clinton, and you will see devastation where manufacturing is down thirty, forty, sometimes fifty percent -- NAFTA is the worst trade deal maybe ever signed anywhere but certainly ever signed in  this country.
Page / 12
Top Top