User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#1]
............at getting a Dem in office.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:46:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Trump is the Nickelback of Candidates

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/donald-trump-is-the-nickelback-of-gop-candidates/

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL they just need to make sure the cabinet would be full of every GOP whack job like McCain and Ron Paul and they'd have another winning team for sure  

Maybe add Bristol Palin to the mix to run the department of skank.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Trumps ok, but we can do better ........

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Are you on crack?   Sara Palin is an idiot and Trump is a blow-hard.... If the GOP were to out that on the ballot they'd face the same fate as last election... Short of being mildly attractive wtf do you all see in her?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#6]
OP I think you meant Trump/Fiorina. Disable autospell OP .
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it just me or has there been a large increase in liberals on this site?
View Quote

and christian haters
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Trump supporters, please consider supporting a serious conservative candidate instead of a reality TV star. Trump has his uses but giving him serious credence as a presidential candidate is not helping your cause.

If after you've read Ted Cruz's book you still think Trump is your guy, then fine, best of luck. But please give your last and only realistic shot at the presidency a fair shake first. It's a quick and entertaining read I promise.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck Sarah Palin.
View Quote

She endorsed McCain over a tea party candidate 4 years ago. Never Forget it.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You could say neither are country running material and I don't thing they would really be electable .

I do however relish the things they would say to try to get elected and the way it would make the libs go insane (more insane?)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's not country running material I think.

Close, and she was well groomed during the last mess, but not quite there.

You could say neither are country running material and I don't thing they would really be electable .

I do however relish the things they would say to try to get elected and the way it would make the libs go insane (more insane?)

The only thing the libs would go insane with a Trump/Palin ticket, is going insane with the joy of yet another POTUS win.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Only some of the things that come out of her vagina are retarded.

View Quote

Wow.  What kind of man makes fun of a child with Downs Syndrome?  

Palin knew before the baby was born that it had Downs, and consistent with her anti-abortion stance, delivered Trig instead of aborting the baby.  She is a principled individual and loving mother to a special needs child.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck Sarah Palin.
View Quote

That's nailing Paylin too you

The ticket will be called comb over and grizzly mama.

I would prefer cougar mama instead.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#14]
It would be good for some laughs, no doubt.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:05:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Only a fool would exclude anyone at this point......yep lots of fools here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:23:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:29:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Give me a break!!!  Palin is a good looking not so smart ex governor that was picked by McCain to attract the women voters.  Although I like what Trump is doing to the GOP, I still believe his ego is to big to fit through the White House front door.  My hope is that the GOP wakes up, I'm not holding my breath, and realizes that folks are tired of all the political B.S., lying, focus group, PC, self serving, career politician crap that has become the norm and ruined the country.  We need leadership that is bold, brash, not afraid to speak his mind, and won't apologizes for it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Trump WILL need a serious VP to survive (and to give him some political clout).

Personally, I think Trump/Cruz would give him enough political insight and send most politicians over the edge since both are loathed.
View Quote

Trump/Cruz

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Palin knew before the baby was born that it had Downs, and consistent with her anti-abortion stance, delivered Trig instead of aborting the baby.  She is a principled individual and loving mother to a special needs child.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that was in bad taste.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#20]
bring on the show!
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:40:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Are we trying to lose the election?  
View Quote

So you're dreaming of Bush/Christie 2016 winning in a landslide?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Just how pathetic goes one need to be to have to mke fun of a mentally handicapped child in an attempt to make oneself appear cool?

I'm not mad, I'm actually enjoying the fact that you have shown me all I will ever need to know about you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just how pathetic goes one need to be to have to mke fun of a mentally handicapped child in an attempt to make oneself appear cool?

I'm not mad, I'm actually enjoying the fact that you have shown me all I will ever need to know about you.

All you gotta do is keep 'em talking ...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Anyone see the latest episode of "Ow My Balls!" ?
View Quote

It's on everyday in GD.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Because doing it the same way we've been doing it is working out so well?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fix the title.

You are delusional.

Because doing it the same way we've been doing it is working out so well?  

Because Palin's previous presidential campaigns worked out so well?

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:00:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Wow, what a bunch of faggotry in this thread.

Do I believe that she would win if on a ticket now? No. The media character assassination was successful.   But the parroting on here is absurd.  She is stupid because the media told you so?  She is the only one who went after FBHO's questionable background, friends, and Senate voting record until Viet McCong reeled her back in.  Liberals despise her, and that should be a good enough litmus test for any "conservative."

To the 3%er who made fun of the child- where can I send the bag of dicks?

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
NO!

I do like Palin's views, but she would be a disaster on the ticket. Let her be a fire brand speaker to fire up those that agree with her, but do not make the next election about her seeing Russia from her back porch.
View Quote

Palin is smart but her voice can't drown out the opposition that will shout her down. She is great in front of a friendly crowd but you need a voice that can get to the Regan  Democrats on the other side. Palin should run the RNC. We need people like her to bring in the $$$ and work behind the scenes for conservatism.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#30]
I would love to see Trump and Palin be the next President and Vice!  However, it's not realistic to think they have a chance.  I wish they did
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#31]
So he went from Oprah to Palin?

Sounds like someone is trying to win a Republican primary
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Personally, I think Trump/Cruz would give him enough political insight and send most politicians over the edge since both are loathed.
View Quote

Not sure Cruz would play second fiddle to Trump, and I do not think many people care about who is in the second slot, unless they are a women or a minority.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#33]
That would be like Trump with a transgendered (and even more retarded) Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#34]
It would be the infinite stupidity vortex...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

didn't take near as long I thought it would
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Do I believe that she would win if on a ticket now? No. The media character assassination was successful.   But the parroting on here is absurd.  She is stupid because the media told you so?  She is the only one who went after FBHO's questionable background, friends, and Senate voting record until Viet McCong reeled her back in.  Liberals despise her, and that should be a good enough litmus test for any "conservative."

View Quote

That's exactly why even mentioning her as a part of his administration made Trump look like a fool.

The media destroyed Palin and made her look like an idiot, facts be damned.  

I have no doubt that Palin is an intelligent person, but she's a death sentence to any politician that hooks up to her.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:44:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's exactly why even mentioning her as a part of his administration made Trump look like a fool.

I have no doubt that Palin is an intelligent person, but she's a death sentence to any politician that hooks up to her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Palin destroyed herself every time she opened her mouth.  Probably a nice lady, but not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you 100%.  I imagine Trump did it as a thumb to the eye of the left, plus it keeps everyone talking about him for the next week, at least.  Most likely, if in a position to do so, he would choose someone else.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Not sure Cruz would play second fiddle to Trump, and I do not think many people care about who is in the second slot, unless they are a women or a minority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz would be a far better AG than VP

(and probably a better AG than president)
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Palin is awesome....
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Threads like this reinforce the stereotype that conservatives are idiots.

Thanks folks...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Palin destroyed herself every time she opened her mouth.  Probably a nice lady, but not the sharpest tool in the shed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Few politicians are actually capable of pulling off such a feat, including our current piece of shit.  The left was scared of her, and therefore took her folksy style and equated it with being unintelligent.
Most people knew what she meant with the whole Russia/back porch comment, but chose to be obtuse.  Imagine if that kind of scrutiny existed for (D) candidates.......
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

For people who say she is smart, what standard is that based upon?

If she was not attractive--if she looked like, say, Barbara Mikulski--I doubt a single person on this website would defend her.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Few politicians are actually capable of pulling off such a feat, including our current piece of shit.  The left was scared of her, and therefore took her folksy style and equated it with being unintelligent.
Most people knew what she meant with the whole Russia/back porch comment, but chose to be obtuse.  Imagine if that kind of scrutiny existed for (D) candidates.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are plenty of people, including politicians, who are smart and folksy.  For instance, Mike Huckabee has some of that "folksy" style.

Palin could not coherently answer what were standard questions for a candidate running for national office.  I agree that media figures began piling it on Palin, but only after she flubbed answers to questions like "when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this — to stay informed and to understand the world?"  That is as easy of a question a candidate could expect during a national interview, and Palin could not name a single newspaper or magazine by name.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Right was so desperate that they took her unintelligent ramblings (after intense coaching failed) and tried to manufacture an "everyman" folk hero as a marketing gimmick.  She's (at best) average intelligence, of mediocre education, a poor speaker, and without much political acumen or track record. about the best she could do was parrot back catchphrases. You want to know why characatures like Tina Fey's were so popular? It because they weren't that far off the mark.

Does the media hold D candidates to a lower standard? Of course, but "showing them" by putting up and defending a dim bulb like Palin is still a recipe for failure.  It's not a job for a n average suburban housewife (nor a "community organizer", but that's another topic).
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes

Everyone wants to be the next RMP. They forget what happened to him.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#48]
I laughed Palin supporters are a sensitive bunch.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Threads like this reinforce the stereotype that conservatives are idiots.

Thanks folks...
View Quote

Trump/Palin is still a better combo than Obama/Biden

So what does that make liberals?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
OP I think you meant Trump/Fiorina. Disable autospell OP .
View Quote

Trump/Fiorina would be an interesting ticket.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top