Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:50:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Brilliant, bring them here so I can go to beautiful places in nature that is surreal and inspiring, just so I can turn my head and see some fucktarded tagging on the rocks that some hoodrat snowflake did which will ruin everything.

Perfect!

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe they all saw Leslie Jones's nudes and thought, "Eh, close enough."
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Everything is about race with these people.

Race is their defining framework for everything in their lives, from power to money to all social interactions.

They don't want equality, they don't want integration, they don't want to be judged by the content of their character.  No, they want to use their skin color to extract everything possible - wealth and subservience - from everyone else.

Ironically, they've undone much of the racial progress achieved by their predecessors.  May they reap what they've sown.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:21:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:25:56 AM EDT
[#5]
It's there and it's not going anywhere................and all anyone has to do is decide to go there...........

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's not wrong. Attracting other, non-typical, vacationers to see the sights and scenes of our country is a laudable goal. She does not seem to be agitating for excluding whites or anything, but she clearly loves or has an interest in our national parks and wants as many people as possible to see them.

I am sure that what is an inherently inclusive message- let's get those who don't normally participate to begin doing so- will be lost in translation and seen as an exclusionary one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Too much work ?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that you mention it, I do a lot of backpacking in the mountains.  I see lots of white folks, Asians, Eastern Europeans, Indians (dot), but very few blacks folks or Hispanics.

Why is that?

Too much work ?  

can't speak for the blacks but the hispanics are too busy building every house in america for 12 hours a day.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:54:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She's not wrong. Attracting other, non-typical, vacationers to see the sights and scenes of our country is a laudable goal. She does not seem to be agitating for excluding whites or anything, but she clearly loves or has an interest in our national parks and wants as many people as possible to see them.

I am sure that what is an inherently inclusive message- let's get those who don't normally participate to begin doing so- will be lost in translation and seen as an exclusionary one.
View Quote

You know what would be "inherently inclusive"?  Stop yapping about race.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:02:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Her demographic all saw that famous documentary about a journey in the wilderness.  Don't want no part of "He got a real pretty mouth ain't he?"
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And yet it was jammed packed with people from all around the world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A few years back I went to Mount Rushmore with my family on the 4th of July.  Tres' Patriotic.  PACKED.  absolutely jammed packed.  Which I normally hate but was kinda cool considering the date.  I saw about 10K people I guess.  I remember distinctly I did not see a single black person.

I don't know what that specific data point means, but if we need to start enslaving people and forcing them to go to national parks I think that might be a step back.

Mt. Rushmore is far from any large urban community.  No train goes there.  Limited bus service.  No NBA or NFL games.  Cold in the winter.  No HBCU.  It's not a data point as much as it's a map point.

And yet it was jammed packed with people from all around the world.

<Bob Balaban> They were invited!  </Bob Balaban>
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top