Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My nephew is 4. He took a shit out near my woodpile and left it there as an apparent surprise for me.  I dont put a whole lot of stock into things he says.

Well, at least he's the giving type.
To be fair, he dropped a log with your logs.  What's the problem?

He's just playing "one of these doesn't go with the others"  
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:26:04 AM EDT
[#2]
When my kid was 3 or 4 he asked my sister-in-law why she was fat. SIL kind of chuckled while my wife said that wasn't nice to say at all, that she is very sweet to you. So my son says, "is she sweet AND fat?" We all busted out laughing, SIL included.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:36:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not going to follow OP's link nor read any of the previous comments before writing something that is really stupid and already refuted.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:41:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A 14er who can't read. Well shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A pregnant bitch acted crazy? Well shit.

A 14er who can't read. Well shit.

lold

Sounds like the chubby lady wasnt even mad and the owners of the shop are dick heads
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:50:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Protecting one of their regulars no doubt.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:06:41 AM EDT
[#6]
libtards can not stand hearing the truth!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:11:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I could see the woman being upset if the kid had asked,

"Yo! How'd a fat cunt like you find someone to knock her up?" or something like that, but "Is that a baby in your belly?" is a reasonable question for a 4 yo kid.
View Quote

Check your skinny privilege.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:12:27 AM EDT
[#8]
waiting for the post on thinpriviledge about donut shops and being triggered by a 4-year old
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:14:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I would be willing to bet over 50% of adult males are guilty of doing the same thing. When I was a young adult I made the mistake of asking, "When are you due?", and I learned to NEVER comment on a pregnancy. NEVER. She can be in full contractions, and the baby's head is poking out, still you NEVER ask the woman if she is pregnant. NEVER  
View Quote
Hell I did it once myself. Chick was an old high school class mate and had been making visits to the Ob/Gyn and this time she had her mom with her. I ran into her at the elevator and was like, "so... are you pregnant?" Regretted it as soon as I asked. The answer was no. Oops. Guess she was going to the Gynecologist for another reason.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:28:06 AM EDT
[#10]
I read the update which verifies that the kid is a hellion and donut store had enough.

This makes sense. No, usually you're not going to kick out a perfectly decent customer for a kid not having a filter, especially when the "offended" person in question (the "not pregnant" customer) didn't seem all bent out of shape.

The explanation that makes sense is that the donut store had ENOUGH already, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back, and they finally had their excuse to ask this woman and her special snowflake hellion to not come back. The "not pregnant" woman, not knowing the history behind this mom and kid, of course she wasn't going to get offended, what for? Kids will be kids. But the donut store owner knew otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:34:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Their shop, their rules
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:36:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Heard on the radio the kid is a terror and mom doesnt do shit about it.  That is what was stated as the real reason.

Personally i've been known to drop " Whatch yur fuckin mouth!" To both my kids.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets see woman and child kicked out of donut store for a fairly unlikely reason.
Woman races to press, who run with the story.
I say there is more to the story and the woman is full of shit.

Heard on the radio the kid is a terror and mom doesnt do shit about it.  That is what was stated as the real reason.

Personally i've been known to drop " Whatch yur fuckin mouth!" To both my kids.

And you're proud of that!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I used to live in that town, thankfully only for a year. It's full to the brim with libtards.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:52:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Are you a parent? Doesn't sound like it. Even very well-behaved kids ask questions. They are unfilitered by P.C. Any adult who gets worked up by a question like this from a 4yo needs counseling.

And that "special snowflake" shit is getting old. Food for thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps the kid acts this way a lot, and the mother fails to correct or otherwise discipline him, and the business has had enough of it.  Plenty of special snowflakes in the world.  Food for thought.

Are you a parent? Doesn't sound like it. Even very well-behaved kids ask questions. They are unfilitered by P.C. Any adult who gets worked up by a question like this from a 4yo needs counseling.

Did you read the thread?  Doesn't sound like it.  

And yes, that special snowflake shit is getting old.  They should cut that shit out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't think enough people will appreciate what a great freakin' post this is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My nephew is 4.  He took a shit out near my woodpile and left it there as an apparent surprise for me.  I dont put a whole lot of stock into things he says.

I don't think enough people will appreciate what a great freakin' post this is.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:53:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I would be willing to bet over 50% of adult males are guilty of doing the same thing. When I was a young adult I made the mistake of asking, "When are you due?", and I learned to NEVER comment on a pregnancy. NEVER. She can be in full contractions, and the baby's head is poking out, still you NEVER ask the woman if she is pregnant. NEVER  
View Quote

You know what? Fuck this shit.

If you're so fat that a normal person mistakes you for being pregnant,  too fucking bad.

I have zero fucks to give over this bullshit, "fat shaming".
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps the kid acts this way a lot, and the mother fails to correct or otherwise discipline him, and the business has had enough of it.  Plenty of special snowflakes in the world.  Food for thought.

Yeah, considering the other side of a story is for the birds.   I think you might be a special snowflake.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:45:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:49:31 AM EDT
[#19]
There is nothing correct about Political correctness.  It's a virus
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I learned long ago not to ask even visibly pregnant women anything about their fuck trophies. About 15 years ago I was visiting one of our offices in WI walking around meeting with all of our associates before a meeting and one of them was pregnant here's how the conversation went:

Me: Congratulations how exciting, do you know if it;s a boy or girl yet?

Her: That's none of your business

Me:

I really didn't even give a shit but was just trying to be nice.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

So when a guy shoots people you're the type who blames the gun right?

Because you clearly blame a 4 year old and ban him all because of the parents not disciplining him?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Their business their rules
View Quote

I fully and wholeheartedly support the right of every business to martyr themselves on the altar of stupidity.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#23]
People are fucking wack. The kid is 4.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Because you clearly blame a 4 year old and ban him all because of the parents not disciplining him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, even if the kid is poking his fingers in other customers food they shouldn't ban the kid.  I would just ban the mom.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top