Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:09:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Shouldn't there be more pics in this thread?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:19:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Hillary? Lol women shouldnt be leaders"

Her words not mine.
View Quote

mine ask why the fuck we let women vote as they are to stupid,,, and says she would gladly give up the right to vote if it was taken away from all women
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#3]
We were asked to bring cheesy potatoes to a family birthday party.   She cooked them and I was asked to transfer them from the baking dish to the travel dish.  No problem,  I got this.
Me: all set with the potatoes babe.

Her: are they still warm?

me: they just came out of a 400 degree oven. ...you could say so.

Her : well did you taste them?

Me:  babble something aBout said 400 degree oven again. .. no I did not.  They are fine.

Her:  (30 minutes later while I'm driving , )  are you sure you didn't taste them?  

Me:

Her: you should try them.

Me: any more talk about taste testing the fucking potatoes and I'll whip the whole dish out the damn window on the expressway!  They are fine!  You made them the same exact way as the last time 50 times with the same fucking ingredients.   Trust me, they are delicious!
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#4]
We were asked to bring cheesy potatoes to a family birthday party.   She cooked them and I was asked to transfer them from the baking dish to the travel dish.  No problem,  I got this.

Me:  babble something aBout said 400 degree oven again. .. no I did not.  They are fine.

Her:  (30 minutes later while I'm driving , )  are you sure you didn't taste them?  

Me:

Me: any more talk about taste testing the fucking potatoes and I'll whip the whole dish out the damn window on the expressway!  They are fine!  You made them the same exact way as the last time 50 times with the same fucking ingredients.   Trust me, they are delicious!
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
see where the kids get it from?
I swear i'm gonna start recording our conversations (apparently I never remember our conversations correctly)
View Quote

NO !!! for the love of all that is good in the world don't do that ...I referred to a message she left on the machine when I was outside to back up my version of the events...AND I WAS RIGHT !!... Still not what she MEANT TO SAY...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Me:

View Quote

"And they're so good, I bragged about them twice!"
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]
her: "where is it that we was?"
me:
her: "you know what I meant!"
me: "No, I don't have a fucking clue."
her"
me: "You wanna try that again in English?"
her:
me:

We'll be shopping for groceries or sumpin & I'll get ahead of her in an aisle..
Take opportunity to crop dust & ease around the corner.
This is better if she has people following close behind her..
her: "you fucking asshole"
me:
her:
me:

There's been a couple times when I pulled a Calvin..

I'll chide in to see a vid of Iliveinatrailer chasing chickens with the leaf blower..
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine made me laugh the other day, watching a Hitlery clip on the news.  " I can't stand her, plus women are too emotional to run the country"

This coming from a very successful woman, masters degree, senior management at a large company.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
her: "where is it that we was?"
me:
her: "you know what I meant!"
me: "No, I don't have a fucking clue."
her"
me: "You wanna try that again in English?"
her:
me:

That's pretty funny!
We'll be shopping for groceries or sumpin & I'll get ahead of her in an aisle..
Take opportunity to crop dust & ease around the corner.
This is better if she has people following close behind her..
her: "you fucking asshole"
me:
her:
me:

There's been a couple times when I pulled a Calvin..
http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv63/1petra100/6a00c22525672a8fdb00f48cea01210002-.jpg

I'll chide in to see a vid of Iliveinatrailer chasing chickens with the leaf blower..
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Must be too many wives looking at what ya'll are doing on the Internet lol.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#11]

A number of years ago after a Valentine's Day dinner:

"Just fuck me before I puke."
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife thinks faster than she speaks. When she gets excited all her words get mixed up. I'll tell her to slow down, she's not making any sense and she'll always stop and say, "Static".

I call out "baby bird" and no matter where we are she'll respond, "Tweet tweet".
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#13]
My wife constantly tells me, "FILTER!". I have a tendency to speak my mind very bluntly.  Another one of my favorite sayings of hers is, "I don't care as long as I get off".  
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Mine has some crazy dreams that don't seem to end until about 5 minutes after she wakes up.  It can be pretty entertaining
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Do you need me to add more Dr. Pepper to the crock pot?"

"Your not listening to me when I feed my fish!"

"Do we need cat food? The car needs gas so we should get cat food"

Yes, it really is as outlandish as it sounds. Yes, there are times she really is checked out of whatever reality the rest of us are living in.

Mine has some crazy dreams that don't seem to end until about 5 minutes after she wakes up.  It can be pretty entertaining

I think they all do that. Both of my wives did the dream thing a couple of times a year. Also, quite a few girlfriends have as well. Most of those were ones that were staying with me and spent the night every night for a few weeks to a few months. I have had it happen with one night stands too though. Once at the beach. Fell asleep on the balcony about 4 stories up, and she dreamed I was screwing some other girl at the beach. I woke up with her cussing me out and pulling on my arm. She was actually about half asleep still, but she was trying to pull me up and push me over the balcony. When she actually woke up she was shocked, and started crying. Then she went back to being pissed off at me. That lasted for over an hour.

And what is with that. Every girl I've ever dated more than a month has done that. They dream something , that you did, like fuck around on them, and then they take it out on you and are pissed about it, sometimes all day, sometimes several days. They know it's a dream, but they still stay mad. A few have said that even though it was a dream, it was still my fault, and the reason they had the dream is that I must have been doing something like that in real life and the dream was their minds putting all the clues together.

Really?

Tell me I'm not alone in this. I know I love to stick it in the crazy, the crazy ones are the most fun, but, still.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#15]
My first wife was passive aggressive.

I had to take a bath before I went to bed every night so I could get up at 5am and drive to Charlotte, which was an hour drive or more during rush hour. Then I'd go into the restaurant inside the Town and Country Ford dealership I worked at, and eat breakfast ( shit that was good food ).  After that, I walked the lot and looked over the used cars, and walked down the hill to where the trade ins were taken before they hit the lot. I sold an ass load of them that way. Nobody else ever did that.

Anyway, after that, we went upstairs to the sales meeting every morning at 7am, then around 7:30-8am we came down and went out on the lot or made calls. You worked until you sold at least one car or until your 8hrs were up, but I stayed until we closed most days, which was 9pm or later, and, sometimes the midnight madness sales. I've gotten off as late as 3am working a deal, and had been there since 7am or earlier,.

All of this to say. If she was pissed off. She would start vacuuming at about 2am in the morning. Oh that would piss me off. That vacuum wound up in the woods a few times.

Usually though, damn near every day, she met me at the door with a smile, and sometimes nothing else, or just wearing one of my shirts, she had my supper waiting on me, a drew my bath water, gave me plenty of really good loving, and held me until I fell asleep. Damn good woman, except for that vacuum thing.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#16]
My wife, like most of them probably, has conversations with me in her head and somehow thinks I was there. She's adamant she told me something but never did. Every so often she'll admit she was probably just talking to herself.

She has problems pronouncing certain words. We have problems getting things delivered to our house because she can't pronounce our street name. She adds an extra "m" which changes it completely. Comiso becomes Comismo. She can't say "Pit Bull" even if she tried. It always comes out "Pet Bull". The list of words she can't pronounce is a long one.

The most bizarre words to ever leave her mouth...and it only happened once but is forever imprinted in my memory:
"I was wrong".
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Your just ask me that 5 minutes ago hun

"I Forgot......."
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#18]
I can't find the clip, but really, most of the Dick Van Dyke show was an honest look at male / female natural attitudes and mannerisms.

The clip I was looking for, and that has always stuck in my mind, because it is 100% accurate to every single girl I have ever dated long enough to get past the "honeymoon" phase, is where Mary Tyler Moore ( Laura Petrie ) was mad about something that Dick Van Dyke ( Rob Petrie ) had done. It was something simple and totally innocent, and Rob really didn't know he did anything. It was one of those things where a guy does the right thing, or says the right thing, or it would have been, except at that moment in time, the woman was going through something that made her take what was said or done in the wrong way.

Rob was trying to find out why Laura was upset and angry. He said, " Laura, I want to make it right, but you have to tell me what I did. What did I do?"

Laura responded, " Well if you don't  know, I'm certainly not going to tell you."

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Me:

View Quote

I can understand some level of frustration, but if you actually said something like that too your wife, holy shit you are hot headed as a motherfucker.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Took a chick Im thinking about seeing to the outlets to walk around.
Nice womenly shit right?

Me (thinking I am testing the waters): "Wanna go look in Victoria's Secret?"

Her: "No. None of that stuff is camo..."

Walking around more...
Me: "Wanna go look in any shops or anything?"
Her: "No. I cant afford it and its all useless crap."
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#23]
"What's wrong with the guns you have now?"

Nothing. Nothing at all.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I can't find the clip, but really, most of the Dick Van Dyke show was an honest look at male / female natural attitudes and mannerisms.

The clip I was looking for, and that has always stuck in my mind, because it is 100% accurate to every single girl I have ever dated long enough to get past the "honeymoon" phase, is where Mary Tyler Moore ( Laura Petrie ) was mad about something that Dick Van Dyke ( Rob Petrie ) had done. It was something simple and totally innocent, and Rob really didn't know he did anything. It was one of those things where a guy does the right thing, or says the right thing, or it would have been, except at that moment in time, the woman was going through something that made her take what was said or done in the wrong way.

Rob was trying to find out why Laura was upset and angry. He said, " Laura, I want to make it right, but you have to tell me what I did. What did I do?"

Laura responded, " Well if you don't  know, I'm certainly not going to tell you."

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Nice womenly shit right?

Walking around more...
View Quote

Did you marry her or dump her?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice womenly shit right?

Walking around more...

Coming over tonight.
We just hanging out and having a good time.
I told her if she is looking to get married she has the wrong guy.
1st time shooting an AR.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#27]
First wife  used to tell me " you just should just know I should not have to tell you".
Last wife used to tell me " You are sharp like a rat turd.  On both ends". Not sure what she was telling me.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Should have put "thought" or "wanted to say".  I know better than to fly off the handle like that over something so trivial.  I did say most of that without the cuss words though...in jest.  

Quoted:

I can understand some level of frustration, but if you actually said something like that too your wife, holy shit you are hot headed as a motherfucker.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me:

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Why do we need more guns...
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:54:24 AM EDT
[#30]
She sent me a message.

"I love you so much"

However, due to some sort of typo and autocorrect being the purveyor of awesome that it is, what she actually sent me was this:

"I love you so mushroom"

...it has now become something of a joke.

I wish I had something else to add to the thread, but she's actually pretty level headed and for the most part not all that crazy.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Grumpy and short with me in the morning...

Me: What's wrong? Did I do something?

Her: I don't know.

Me: Well, what's the problem? Why are you acting like this?

Her: I had a bad dream about you last night. You cheated in my dream.

Me: Oh, well in that case I fully understand why you are treating me like I'm an asshole. I mean, clearly your brain's unconscious activity is my fault.....wtf.  

FWIW, I've always been faithful. Never a cheater.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Me: Oh, well in that case I fully understand why you are treating me like I'm an asshole. I mean, clearly your brain's unconscious activity is my fault.....wtf.  

View Quote

Had this happen once
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

"If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college."
View Quote
Lewis?

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#34]
MOAR!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#35]
We are camping right now. I ask her if she has any hand soap readily available. She says hand soap? I say yes hand soap. She says for what your hands ?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:16:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Had this happen once
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had this happen once

My ex used to do this all the time.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:34:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
We are camping right now. I ask her if she has any hand soap readily available. She says hand soap? I say yes hand soap. She says for what your hands ?
View Quote

She has a point. you're camping... why do you need handsoap? That's what dirt and the front of your pant was invented for!
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#38]
I haven't been feeling too well the past few days.

She says eating spicy food will make you feel better. (there's some truth to this)

The funny part? Her suggestion for making food spicy is to add black pepper.

Link Posted: 8/10/2015 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Sweet Fucking Allah Yes!  

My wife does the ssme shit. It isn't that they don't care. It is that they don't want to make the choice but still want to eat what they want.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Me: "What do we wan't to do for dinner?"

Her: I don't care, you decide"

Me: Insert any restaurant/food type here

Her: "I don't want to go there"

Me:
Sweet Fucking Allah Yes!  

My wife does the ssme shit. It isn't that they don't care. It is that they don't want to make the choice but still want to eat what they want.

Amen.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

it's a shame that all won't fit on a Hallmark card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Get the fuck outta my kitchen!"

I didn't listen at first, but after the second time she cut me with a knife, I realized I'd be better on the couch watching t.v. She ( 2nd wife ) said this whenever she was cooking something with a really old family recipe. Like I would know what to do with a damn recipe'. Of course, it might also be that she got aggravated by my really bad Zuluish accent of " Bootitee Bootitee Bootie.", and smacking her on the ass when she was bent over a hot stove, but who knows. I almost needed stitches the second time, but we super glued it.

"Stop being a bitch and get up. I'm gonna fuck the pain away if you stop being a pussy."

This was after she came back from MP training at Leonard wood. We were coming down the steps at my parents house and headed over to ours. She decided to show me a baton type take down she learned there, with a 5 cell maglight she had in her hands, while I was stepping off into the gravel driveway, with the cement walkway still extending for the next three feet. All I know is she got my arms behind me as I was stepping off, and locked them, and I went face first into the gravel, bleeding, while she jumped on my back and cuffed me. Cussing her, and spitting out rocks was apparently being a whiny bitch.  She made up for it, but geez.

"I'm gonna dig your brain out with a spoon."  Anytime I said something stupid, but with her track record of violence, I could never be sure if she was being funny or serious.

"Go out and put the targets up."

At the range, after a night of knock down , drag out fighting, where she pulled a knife on me and I thought I was gonna have to hit her with a bat. Then she said the knife was for her, but we kept fighting. She would never shut up, and to get the last word. I slept in another bedroom that night. Well, slept isn't the right word, I never fell asleep. She slept like a baby, and laughed at me because she said she psyched me out. She decided that we should go shoot that morning, bought us breakfast and all. She asked me to go put the targets up while she stayed back at the shooting line, with nobody there but us two, in the middle of nowhere, with no cell service. Yeah, like that was gonna happen. I told her hell, no, you're walking out here with me.

The first wife was all sunshine and daisies. Second one was crazy as hell. And yeah, the 2nd one is the 19-20 year old ( (I was 32-33) that wanted to play "overwatch " on a gun deal on the river roads on top of a buddy's dad's two story store, where there was a ladder to go up on the extension that was a first floor patio thing. I didn't tell her no. It would have broke her spirit, and I wouldn't have got laid that night. It was her 10rd AK and she was using the money for a 30rd SAR1.

it's a shame that all won't fit on a Hallmark card.

You have to be crazy yourself to deal with that shit.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Me: *Just about to fall asleep*
Her: Hey! Lets talk about this thing you did that I'm pissed at you about!
Me: ... We're in bed. No. We can talk about it tomorrow...
Her: I don't care. You did blah blah blah, cluck cluck cluck, yip yip yip...
Me: *falling back asleep*
Her: *POW BACKHAND* DON'T IGNORE ME!!!
Me: Go the fuck to sleep before I fucking smother you with your goddamn pillow!!!!
View Quote

I like the cluck cluck, yip yip. When my wife is together with her sisters and mom I call it the hens clucking.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My wife has the adorable habit of being completely oblivious to anything raunchy.

Take any internet joke; for example the set of raunchy sexual maneuvers that came of age in the late 90s - the Donkey Punch, the Dirty Sanchez, the Hot Carl, etc.  

Nobody has ever done these things (not real people, at least), but everyone knows about the jokes, right?

Nope.  Not my wife.  Completely oblivious.  We'll be at a party, and somebody will make a joke, and she's the only one not laughing, and then asks, "No, seriously, what's a Blumpkin?"  

It's not like we're old, either.  I know she's heard it all before because I make all those jokes.  She just immediately forgets anything raunchy.  Nearly every innuendo goes right over her head.
View Quote

Em is awesome. Sucks I can't be at CWE3
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

She has a point. you're camping... why do you need handsoap? That's what dirt and the front of your pant was invented for!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not when its time to get laid.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

Just tell her that is her guilt about not providing enough loving.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Can you build me <insert Pinterest project from hell>? It looks easy ...
View Quote

This exactly.

You should see the garden bench that I am building out of an old headboard/footboard in the garage right now.

Or the "outdoor chandelier" made from an old hanging light fixture with garden solar lights instead of bulbs or maybe the bar made from an old wine barrel.

At least when she saw the Pinterest picture of the BBQ propane tank painted to look like a Lego head, she did that herself.

If there was a way to get paid for pinning stuff on Pinterest, we would already be retired.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Just heard this one:

"I'm gonna leave my panties off in case you wanna fuck me again"
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 12:18:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Talking about Iraqis on one of our tours...

"Look...we showed up, we laid out some sandwiches, some devilled eggs, a festive relish tray; if you're too stupid not to shit in the punch bowl, it ain't my fault you're thirsty."

Talking about her heritage...

"There's french canadian, there's polack, there's some injun, and way back when somebody somewhere fucked a beaver."
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Bump.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:44:33 AM EDT
[#49]
one last time
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:00:43 AM EDT
[#50]
She's decided that she likes Google.

She's always been an Android girl but now it's getting annoying.

I ask her to explain something like a Filipino festival (they do seem to celebrate pretty much everything) or who some random saint was.

Her response? "Google it!"

...no shit. I want YOUR opinion, your take on it. Google doesn't offer conversations and an opportunity to ask questions.

Makes me want to punch a kitten.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top