BCM
User Panel

Page / 115
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck ethanol blended fuel.

Going to have to replace an entire carburetor on my tiller because it rusted out the needle spring
View Quote

We must all make sacrifices to save mother earth, and political contributions
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#2]
In on 10.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

God knew what he was doing, huh?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm scared of heights. I'll have my beer on the ground.

God knew what he was doing, huh?

Pretty savvy chap, all things considered.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He will either burn it or rebuild it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't decided if faucet should curse me or thank me for what is about to befall his fair city.

Denver?

I don't give a fuck about Denver. It's already fallen.

He will either burn it or rebuild it.

First one, then the other. Order not important.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There's a big push around here for heroin awareness, making sure all first responders have drugs for ODs, and a mentality of treating users as victims.

Not sure what I think about it.
View Quote

On one hand, I have no sympathy for those that OD. They know it's a possibility.

On the other hand, slamming a heroin OD with Narcan is fucking hilarious if they're in restraints.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Everything I ever wanted to know about the drug trade at the street level and the war on drugs, I learned from The Wire.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#7]
In on meh.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The easiest way to reduce the number ofdrug ODs and the costs associated with it, is to legalize drugs so you can go get proper and safe dosages and instructions from a pharmacist at CVS.  If they have a trusted source for good and safe drugs, recreational drug users are going to use the shit off the street.
View Quote

Pretty much. You don't see acetaminophen ODs (other than children) unless it's intentional.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#9]
fuck fuck fuck
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

fuck fuck fuck
View Quote
That's the spirit!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In on 10.
View Quote

This is page 11.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Pharmaceutical companies have recipes and dosages for amphetamines that are good enough to give to children so they can get shit done in class and fighter pilots so they can keep up round the clock schedules of death and destruction.

But because it is heavily regulated and many people don't have easy access to them, so they score some meth instead. And this isn't the good shit made by pharmaceutical companies or even by Heisenberg in a clean lab, this is shake and bake shit.

No one want to put that shit up their nose or in their lungs, but some people make due with what they can get, because doctors don't write scripts to scumbags.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pretty much. You don't see acetaminophen ODs (other than children) unless it's intentional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The easiest way to reduce the number ofdrug ODs and the costs associated with it, is to legalize drugs so you can go get proper and safe dosages and instructions from a pharmacist at CVS.  If they have a trusted source for good and safe drugs, recreational drug users are going to use the shit off the street.

The fact that acetaminophen isn't fun might also be a factor
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is page 11.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on 10.

This is page 11.

Shit. In on 2?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

On one hand, I have no sympathy for those that OD. They know it's a possibility.

On the other hand, slamming a heroin OD with Narcan is fucking hilarious if they're in restraints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a big push around here for heroin awareness, making sure all first responders have drugs for ODs, and a mentality of treating users as victims.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
fuck fuck fuck
View Quote

All you can think about know, huh?  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I was just thinking this morning...what do you think the ATF/feds are up to really?  The M855 thing is a ploy -- give us an easy target to band around, and while our attention is diverted, work on something else more nefarious.  Common tactic.  I just don't know what they would be working on outside of this.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Has CO's street market for weed decreased drastically since it became legal to buy from controlled sources?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I was just thinking this morning...what do you think the ATF/feds are up to really?  The M855 thing is a ploy -- give us an easy target to band around, and while our attention is diverted, work on something else more nefarious.  Common tactic.  I just don't know what they would be working on outside of this.
View Quote

With the ATF thing and the FCC thing, just to name a couple, I'd say you're right that they are up to something and using this low hanging fruit as a distraction.

My guess? Immigration.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think that they are just looking for administrative ways to implement stricter gun control.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Has CO's street market for weed decreased drastically since it became legal to buy from controlled sources?
View Quote

Iwouldntknow
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

With the ATF thing and the FCC thing, just to name a couple, I'd say you're right that they are up to something and using this low hanging fruit as a distraction.

My guess? Immigration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess? Immigration.

I bet they didn't expect the ATF thing to blow up like it did.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess? Immigration.

They aren't very smart then. I hope it blew up in their face and they have gunownerkakke on their chest and in their eyes.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't think the last time I saw a Ritalin OD. Or NyQuil.

Though I do see a lot of drunks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're activating a sleeper cell to take out Nolo.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snorting Ritalin is soooooo 2002.  

Aderall rules the non cocaine market for the upper lower class up through the upper class white demographic
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/BGH6fvo.png

Sometimes working the ER is a horrible, nightmarish job. But every now and again, it provides the hit of adrenaline and satisfaction that keep you coming back for more.

There are definitely days I miss playing in the ER.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

My guess? Immigration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess? Immigration.

Monkey picks a peach.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Why?

Its just work,you can't kill it, and it will be there tomorrow.

No reason to get stressed out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I should just go home before I stroke out or have a heart attack.  This day is turning to shit already.

Why?

Yeah, that's always been my problem.  I get too emotionally invested in my work and take it personally, up until it goes to shit and all comes crashing down.  I need to be better about distancing myself from my work.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Aderall rules the non cocaine market for the upper lower class up through the upper class white demographic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I've seen exactly none of those wander through my ER.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sometimes working the ER is a horrible, nightmarish job. But every now and again, it provides the hit of adrenaline and satisfaction that keep you coming back for more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/BGH6fvo.png

I doubt that I could last a weekend seeing that kind of shit.
Hat's off to you.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:53:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

From what I hear, sort of.

The average student or hippy is gonna keep going to "their guy"

But young professionals and established adults are flocking to the dispensary because its cleaner, easier, and they don't have to worry about looking over their shoulder.

The higher cost is worth it to people that would rather not have a drug charge on their record.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, not really.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yeah, that's always been my problem.  I get too emotionally invested in my work and take it personally, up until it goes to shit and all comes crashing down.  I need to be better about distancing myself from my work.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I should just go home before I stroke out or have a heart attack.  This day is turning to shit already.

Why?

I live that cycle myself.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
Quite possible.  I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

I do not, and never have taken any job seriously.  

But I take my work deadly seriously

Learn to separate the two.  Brush off the job bullshit, and focus on the work.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was definitely a thing when I was in college.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Monkey picks a peach.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My guess? Immigration.

Monkey picks a peach.
Well, I am planting a peach tree this spring....

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[quo te]Quoted:
The easiest way to reduce the number ofdrug ODs and the costs associated with it, is to legalize drugs so you can go get proper and safe dosages and instructions from a pharmacist at CVS.  If they have a trusted source for good and safe drugs, recreational drug users are going to use the shit off the street.[/qu ote]

Tada
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:58:23 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

45 guys in the shop were laid off Friday, it’s pretty quiet here.
What's the number left working?

Not sure, maybe 30 or so.

The maintenance crew, electricians and a few of the machines that handle the large rolls are still running.

Large rolls, huh?  Like So-Cal sized blunts?

Similar to this

http://emss.dn.ua/images/products/big/37.jpg
How do we know that's not a tiny roll in a tiny building?  

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

Easier said than done for some.

I'll wake up in the middle of the night because of work or not be able to sleep in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'll wake up in the middle of the night because of work or not be able to sleep in the first place.

View Quote
Sleep?

What's that?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

same
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Sleep?  

What's that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sleep?  

What's that?

Some kind of physical state that I hear some people are able to achieve.  I would like to experience it some day.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:07:17 PM EDT
[#46]
I have fallen in to a state of sensory overload when it comes to work.

So It's easy to sleep now
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Been doing a lot of acid?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#48]
In on 1ish

Home but a helluva  long  day
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In on 1ish

Home but a helluva  long  day
View Quote

A doozy?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  Just trying to stay ahead of the PUC, FCC and every other .gov that wants to put us out of business.

And keeping some cows alive.

And making Safe Haven come to life
Page / 115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top