BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Especially now, at this point, what does it matter?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Dick move.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Disrespectful in my mind.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a bad idea.  This is better:
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Might as well be one of those cunts dressing up as the Twin Towers on 9/11.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I was expecting this...

OP you are disappoint
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That.

Hillary mask and orange jumpsuit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary wig and prison stripes would be better

That.

Don't forget the medic alert necklace for the "I've fallen and I can't get up" line.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#8]
This may be one of the dumber things I've seen here. Using "pipe hitters" really pushed it over the top.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Dick in a box.

/thread
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I don't think it's disrespectful, is dressing up as any dead person disrespectful?

In fact I think reminding people who they are IS respectful, exceptionaly respectful.

View Quote

Just wear your TuTu, your tierra and slap some rouge on your cheeks...nobody will see it anyway.

What does it matter?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

yes, and you're out of your mind if you think you'd ever get recognition without explaining what your costume is.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Not funny.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Bad taste
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary wig and prison stripes would be better

That.

Plus a witch's hat
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:55:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Congrats OP, you had it all going for you.

Good user name, high post count and a stellar join date. Now you will be remembered as the guy who wanted to play toy soldier, dressed up as murdered Americans for a child's holiday.
View Quote

Just so you know, how my username is "good" on ARFCOM means exactly shit to me, as does my post count.  I have literally grown old on ARFCOM, something you don't understand as a little teener twat.

And so you know, a lot of adults go to Halloween parties, play dress up etc.  I don't, hence me offering up my AWESOME costume idea.  

And just so you know, a lot of adults think of ways to get politics in to their Halloween costumes... see several pictures in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
disrespectful or not is up to argument but simply no one will get it
I even bet if you posted a picture of your group even here of all places you would send 1/2 the thread explaining what it is

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think it's disrespectful, is dressing up as any dead person disrespectful?

In fact I think reminding people who they are IS respectful, exceptionaly respectful.

disrespectful or not is up to argument but simply no one will get it
I even bet if you posted a picture of your group even here of all places you would send 1/2 the thread explaining what it is

The idea that no one will get it is the actual weakness in my plan, most people don't get me, much less appreciate my motivations.

I'll just stay at home Monday and spend the night trolling Hillary fans across social media.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Just so you know, how my username is "good" on ARFCOM means exactly shit to me, as does my post count.  I have literally grown old on ARFCOM, something you don't understand as a little teener twat.

And so you know, a lot of adults go to Halloween parties, play dress up etc.  I don't, hence me offering up my AWESOME costume idea.  

And just so you know, a lot of adults think of ways to get politics in to their Halloween costumes... see several pictures in this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Congrats OP, you had it all going for you.

Good user name, high post count and a stellar join date. Now you will be remembered as the guy who wanted to play toy soldier, dressed up as murdered Americans for a child's holiday.

For a person that has been around the block and "grown old on ARFCOM" you sure don't act like it.  

Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty deserve better from us.  

I could understand you having a momentary brain fart and then quickly apologizing once you realized your error but insistence on continuing to defend this sad/disrespectful idea just shows how classless a person you are.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top