Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#1]
So he thinks skunks understand English?

Look, good for not making an animal suffer.  But skunks give birth to a pile of babies.  And most of them die, from starvation or predation.  Life is death, lots of it messy, bloody and painful.  It's not like skunks are endangered and we need every breeding age adult out there.  Dispatch with a 22LR rifle so it doesn't die a long death of starvation, and realize that somewhere nearby a litter of 10 skunk babies is likely to have 3 instead of just 2 grow up to be adults.

He's just replacing one natural death with another natural death
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:21:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How does anyone who calls themselves a man not know that if you yank a skunk up in the air and get its front paws off the ground, they can't spray.

Is that just an old trapper's trick?  That only old trappers know?

Skunks have a built in safety switch in their front paws.  Get the paws off something solid and they can't spray.

So, run up, yank the skunk up by the tail, pull off the can, fling skunk.

Nothing special about it.

I am thinking though, if the skunk planted its paws on the can, it could probably spray.  It doesn't take much for them to disengage that safety switch.
View Quote

I learned this from reading smokey yunicks book best damn garage in town
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:22:17 AM EDT
[#3]
" Here skunk" " Good boy" awesome job, congrats
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If you see a skunk running around like that during the day, shoot it on sight.   Do not go near it.   Not even kidding.   There's a good chance it has rabies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That man is too good for this world.

No kidding. I must be going straight to hell, because all I could do was laugh my ass off watching a skunk aimlessly wander with it's face stuck in a can.

If you see a skunk running around like that during the day, shoot it on sight.   Do not go near it.   Not even kidding.   There's a good chance it has rabies.

It was nightime inside the can, duh.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Not seeing the big deal. I mean he asked the skunk several times not to spray.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:59:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Interesting that the skunk seemed to notice the man helped it and he didn't spray the kind guy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To bad it wasnt a beer can, the term drunk as a skunk would have made a nice punchline....
View Quote

Aye.

I've heard the phrase "drunk as a skunk drowned in bourbon" since I was a kid.

I probably would've shot that pole cat. Don't need any more of 'em roaming around this area.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:59:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That man is too good for this world.
View Quote

This put it perfectly.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:47:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd rather help the skunk and risk getting sprayed that pay for welfare scum.

View Quote

I agree with you, yet still, my first reaction is to shoot the fucking skunk in the fucking face. Priorities.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top