Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
So based on the thread yesterday and the unbelievable amount of support for PP from GD, I came to a conclusion.
For those of you who are able to sit back and witness this atrocity and  defend it, are no different than those
beheading people in the middle east.  This callous and numb attitude towards a life is incredible.  Fuck...PETA, a very very
liberal organization puts up a bigger stink about the treatment of animals.  Society is without a doubt digressing and
gets dumber by the day.  Watching those videos pisses me off as much as someone going after my 2nd amendment right.
Flame away.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:08:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In general this is an old fight that has already been lost by conservatives and our new supreme court won't be changing anything in terms of legality. We live in a sick world now.

However all federal funding should cease immediately.
View Quote

Magua understands very well.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Ha Ha Ha....infowars.  

500 years from now any survivors will wonder why we didn't listen to the prophets.

As for murdering pieces of shit who profit off the deaths of the most vulnerable among us.....hell is forever.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You do realize you just argued that killing your own children shouldn't be illegal, right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP
You're not told how to feed your baby or how much TV to show it, but if you kill it or neglect it you'll go to prison for doing so; so yeah, it's pretty much the same, and yeah, one of the most legitimate roles of government is to protect the rights of its citizens--rights like the right to live.

It's all neglect, it's just different points on the care/neglect continuum. You accept that the state has a right to tell you how to raise your children. You're comfortable with it because you trust that the state's opinion of right and wrong matches your own sense. What if the state's opinion on discipline left you branded an abuser? You leave a bruise spanking your child and it gets taken away from you to protect it's rights to be free from abuse. The government has to be kept from overstepping its role and becoming an oppressor.

Also, a fetus is not a citizen. If a citizen lived in my body, it would be a citizen of the state of Me, before it would be a citizen of the U.S.

You do realize you just argued that killing your own children shouldn't be illegal, right?

I did not.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does this mean i can shoot people and claim it is for science. They are gonna die someday anyway right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Problem with abortion? I can see that. But once aborted is it better to trash then or use them for science? Those parts will help lead to break through treatments that will probably save your life one day.

Does this mean i can shoot people and claim it is for science. They are gonna die someday anyway right?
You can do as you please i guess.

If you could show your research has even 25% potential of pluripotent stem cells I'm ok with that. Lots of donors on death row just waiting to be culled.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you took every precaution you wouldn't have let the man's penis in your vagina.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say an unfortunate adult scuba diver were hit with a shrink ray and teleported to my uterus in an accident at my lab. And say that upon seeing him on an Xray, I could decide to pull him out, even though it would kill him. It would really suck for the diver, who has the same rights as I do when we stand side by side. But my being the houser of him means my will trumps his rights. Everyone could urge me not to kill that man, but no one would have the right to stop me.

Did you consent to him being teleported into your uterus?

I thought the risk was truly minimal. I took every precaution. And our teleporter research was very important. I'm going to decide to expel him naturally and hope he lives. But that isn't the issue.

If you took every precaution you wouldn't have let the man's penis in your vagina.

It's a figure of speech that means that I took precaution.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's all neglect, it's just different points on the care/neglect continuum. You accept that the state has a right to tell you how to raise your children. You're comfortable with it because you trust that the state's opinion of right and wrong matches your own sense. What if the state's opinion on discipline left you branded an abuser? You leave a bruise spanking your child and it gets taken away from you to protect it's rights to be free from abuse. The government has to be kept from overstepping its role and becoming an oppressor.

Also, a fetus is not a citizen. If a citizen lived in my body, it would be a citizen of the state of Me, before it would be a citizen of the U.S.
View Quote

I accept that the state will prevent me from killing someone when they have done nothing against me.

As for the bold, what are you talking about? You stated earlier that if something resided in you, it was in the sovereign nation of BigeasySnow, and was outside the governance of the United States.
ETA: Misread
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In general this is an old fight that has already been lost by conservatives and our new supreme court won't be changing anything in terms of legality. We live in a sick world now.

View Quote

I agree.
As sad as it is and as much as I abhor abortion it is settled law.
But the rest of us through our tax dollars should not be doing this.

You know just the other day several parties here,including myself, were engaged in a thread about the GOP dropping social issues.
Shit just like this is why it will probably not happen.
And I'm fine on standing for principles.
But let's also be clear the Democrats are also constantly involved in social issues and promoting them just like they do with PP.

A horse of a different color.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's fucked up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The two month old is outside my body, so whatever I do to it isn't controlling my own body anymore, is it? I can legally and morally give that baby away, I just can't harm it because it's on it's own outside my body.

I reject the mere presence of brain activity as the determinant of personhood. Furthermore, anything inside my body is my responsibility and mine to do with as I please. You may not like that it's my right, but you have to leave me alone to make the choices here. You have no right to protect the fetus at the expense of my will.

That's fucked up.

I feel the same way about the state overstepping its authority.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
And it's society's job to stick up for the fetus? You get to decide that the fetus' rights trump mine and you get to enforce them?

What's next? Tell me how to feed my baby? Tell me my toddler spends too much time in front of the TV?

You don't have any right to control what I do to my body or the creatures in it. You are not my fetus' nanny. The government has no right to interfere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The two month old is controlling your body. You are not legally free to walk away and never see it again without first ensuring care has been handed to another responsible person. I view the babies brain inside your body the same. You are not free to remove it until you can ensure care has been handed to another responsible person.

Ideally the baby could be removed from your body at any time and you could walk away, we're not their yet medically though. If you have sex of your own accord you give up some of your rights until the baby can be safely handed to another.

The control over my body a 2 month old exercises is nothing compared to pregnancy. Getting rid of the 2 month old is a snap. The fact that all this happens outside the mother's body makes it a very different situation than when the fetus or baby is inside the mother's body. When we require the mother to place the 2 year old in responsible hands before walking away, we're controlling her actions. It's not the same as controlling her body to make her carry a fetus to term.

If I have sex of my own accord, I give up no rights. My body is outside of society's and the government's jurisdiction. It's my body and my fetus, not society's or law makers.

the unborn baby has rights whether people want to deal with it or not. we fine people for killing a damn eagle or hawk but nothing for a baby.

And it's society's job to stick up for the fetus? You get to decide that the fetus' rights trump mine and you get to enforce them?

What's next? Tell me how to feed my baby? Tell me my toddler spends too much time in front of the TV?

You don't have any right to control what I do to my body or the creatures in it. You are not my fetus' nanny. The government has no right to interfere.

I'm sorry, BES, but murder is ALREADY illegal.

Except, for certain people, it's legal.

How fucked up is that?

Mom gets an abortion, legal.

Someone else kills the baby, murder.

You need to come to the realization that it's not JUST the mother.

The baby is NOT a parasite, nor is it comprised ONLY of the mother's DNA-it is an independent, defenseless human.

ANY other human being in this country is protected from murder by law, even death row inmates, yet a baby is not?

Nick
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What a special perspective. So if I come up behind you, grab your hand, and stick one of your fingers in my mouth, I am now free to kill you because "anything inside my body is mine."

Such is the worldview of the self-obsessed feminist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not murder.

Anything inside my body is mine. Regardless of it's value, you can't control what goes on in my body. It's my own sovereign country.

What a special perspective. So if I come up behind you, grab your hand, and stick one of your fingers in my mouth, I am now free to kill you because "anything inside my body is mine."

Such is the worldview of the self-obsessed feminist.

You had no right to grab my hand.

If I put my finger in your mouth without your consent, you may bite it.

If we both wake up surprised that my finger is somehow in your mouth and you bite it, you're not at fault and neither am I. Ouch. Poor finger, we should have been more careful.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Say an unfortunate adult scuba diver were hit with a shrink ray and teleported to my uterus in an accident at my lab. And say that upon seeing him on an Xray, I could decide to pull him out, even though it would kill him. It would really suck for the diver, who has the same rights as I do when we stand side by side. But my being the houser of him means my will trumps his rights. Everyone could urge me not to kill that man, but no one would have the right to stop me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The two month old is controlling your body. You are not legally free to walk away and never see it again without first ensuring care has been handed to another responsible person. I view the babies brain inside your body the same. You are not free to remove it until you can ensure care has been handed to another responsible person.

Ideally the baby could be removed from your body at any time and you could walk away, we're not their yet medically though. If you have sex of your own accord you give up some of your rights until the baby can be safely handed to another.

The control over my body a 2 month old exercises is nothing compared to pregnancy. Getting rid of the 2 month old is a snap. The fact that all this happens outside the mother's body makes it a very different situation than when the fetus or baby is inside the mother's body. When we require the mother to place the 2 year old in responsible hands before walking away, we're controlling her actions. It's not the same as controlling her body to make her carry a fetus to term.

If I have sex of my own accord, I give up no rights. My body is outside of society's and the government's jurisdiction. It's my body and my fetus, not society's or law makers.
When the brain is up and running it's more than just your body. I could care less if you want to commit suicide, but taking another persons without just cause is wrong.

In your oppinion should abortion be legal to 39 weeks?

Did YOU use the shrink ray on the diver and teleport him to your uterus?

Nick
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You know there are easier ways to get your uterus filled with seamen.

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you consent to him being teleported into your uterus?

I thought the risk was truly minimal. I took every precaution. And our teleporter research was very important. I'm going to decide to expel him naturally and hope he lives. But that isn't the issue.

You know there are easier ways to get your uterus filled with seamen.

TRG

It's not about the seamen, it's about the science!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So based on the thread yesterday and the unbelievable amount of support for PP from GD, I came to a conclusion.
For those of you who are able to sit back and witness this atrocity and  defend it, are no different than those
beheading people in the middle east.  This callous and numb attitude towards a life is incredible.  Fuck...PETA, a very very
liberal organization puts up a bigger stink about the treatment of animals.  Society is without a doubt digressing and
gets dumber by the day.  Watching those videos pisses me off as much as someone going after my 2nd amendment right.
Flame away.
View Quote

You want us to be more like PETA?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:23:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Flame away.

For you, it might be a step up in the right direction.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The reality is, the anti-abortion people are still going to be anti-abortion, and the pro-abortion people are still going to be pro-abortion. Stories like this only serve to fuel "debates" which amount to little more than masturbation.
View Quote

Nope, I disagree.

I think that if someone put out something really catastrophic (I.E. pictures released of the Kermit Gosnell offices and put in mass media circulation) I think you'd change a lot of hearts and minds.  

I'm very much 'pro-choice', but only to a certain extent.  I think that there's a common sense time limit that you should have to make up your mind to abort or not, and after you've chosen to go past it without making a choice, you have effectively chosen to have the child.  

That being said, I also recognize that in 2015, you also very much have the choice to not become pregnant in the first place.  Abortion should not be used as a last resort method of birth control, in my opinion.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Flame away.
View Quote

Can we stop trying to prevent liberals from being aborted?   No I get it on a human level and all that but c'mon its mostly future liberals.  Normally I'd be against this but its doing so much good for humanity.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should you live long enough, you will find that there are no limits to the state's authority.
That condition will be brought to you by those with whom you have allied yourself in your pursuit of "rights" which do not exist in the Constitution.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll just reiterate my previous statement on this matter.

Anyone who can't see that this whole situation is seriously fucked needs their moral compass adjusted pronto.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

And I think that that's ultimately what's going to happen here.

If these next videos are bad enough to get everyone's attention, I think that there will be a decent push to defund PP.  

Frankly, I don't care who is aborting what or when, but taxpayers shouldn't be paying for it.  Ever.  What you do with your body and anything inside of it is your business, but you should be on your own when it comes to acquiring / paying for it.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Should you live long enough, you will find that there are no limits to the state's authority.
That condition will be brought to you by those with whom you have allied yourself in your pursuit of "rights" which do not exist in the Constitution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe your first sentence is right.

Your second is wrong. I have not allied myself with statists, unless you count voting Republican when I'm actually a libertarian. As for rights outside the constitution, yes I do have them. The constitution doesn't give me rights, it enumerates some of my rights. Just because something isn't covered by the constitution doesn't mean it's not a right. The rights are intrinsic and come from the nature of man and man's brain and personhood.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:36:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
That's wonderful. I love babies and children. I'm glad your wife chose to have them, if I were pregnant, I'd have a baby too.

I don't want to kill fetuses. I just want the right to control anything inside my body.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry but you are disgusting, I have a ultrasound side view of one my children sucking her thumb in the womb. Another of my girls with what appears to be a smile.

Jesus Christ you guys that believe that are twisted. Not quite Mengele, but just as bad.
ignore, click

That's wonderful. I love babies and children. I'm glad your wife chose to have them, if I were pregnant, I'd have a baby too.

I don't want to kill fetuses. I just want the right to control anything inside my body.

I've ask this of many pro-choicers like yourself.

Who gets to choose for the baby?  When does he/she get to choose?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
More accurate BigeasySnow: Would love to have a baby, jealously guards her rights.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shorter Bigeasysnow: Baby lives end, where her rights begin.

More accurate BigeasySnow: Would love to have a baby, jealously guards her rights.

I'm pretty staunchly libertarian in world view. I obviously disagree with you on abortion (and for that matter with the Libertarian party).

I'm going to borrow from your timeline of rights a bit and I'll try to break down my thoughts on the issue and how I believe it should be governed.

First off, a person has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Government should be restricted in nature, most laws aren't needed, the ones that are needed are for preventing one person from physically harming another. IE, prevention and punishment for murder and theft are valid laws I support.

This brings us to the question of who or what is a person. If you have human DNA and a functioning brain you qualify as a person. Level of brain functionality is not important, just because your not smart doesn't remove your rights as a person.

You own your body, that means you can commit suicide if you want, take drugs if you want and refuse medical care if you want. That does not mean you can harm another if you want.

Pregnancy is a known side effect of sex. If you willingly have sex with another person you accept the possibility pregnancy may occur. For a man this involves accepting responsibility for the child and the fact you may be on the hook for 18 years of child support. For a woman this means if you wait until brain activity begins in the fetus you must then carry the person until a point when he/she can be extracted with a reasonable chance of the person surviving.

From the point of sex you have at least 7 weeks until any brain activity starts to occur. At any time you can during that period you can terminate the pregnancy, a person does not exist yet, so there are no rights to be protected.

Once brain activity begins you are then responsible for your new child and your rights start to become slightly and temporarily limited. You have invited this child into your body and therefore must care for it until it is viable outside your body.

Exceptions to the rule:

Self defense - it is permissible to kill the person inside your body in self defense to prevent your own death. This is just cause.

Rape - you are not complicit in starting the pregnancy, as such you did not agree to it's entry and your personal body rights trump the babies life. It still kills the child, but you didn't agree to let the penis in.

Once the baby is outside, you are still giving up some of your personal rights. You must care for your child - at least until you can hand it over to another person who agrees to care for it. IE. It's illegal to dump your baby in the garbage, put it out in the snow or lock it into a closet without food. You can drop it off at the hospital, an orphanage or fire department.

As a man I don't even get the option of giving the baby up. If the woman keeps the baby I'm on the hook for financial support until the child is 18. A financial slave for 18 years, but I agreed to it by putting my penis in.

Once the child is 18 you no longer have to care for him/her. You can put him/her out in the snow and lock the door.

This may be a little long, but hopefully it makes sense. Maybe it won't convince you, but hopefully it will convince someone else.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
It's not murder.

Anything inside my body is mine. Regardless of it's value, you can't control what goes on in my body. It's my own sovereign country.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

These people have no problem harvesting organs off dead babies, but flip shits when someone wants to circumcise a newborn.

There's not much of a market for used foreskins.

http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

"In some cases, we can get four football fields of skin out of one baby foreskin,"

And there's a big difference between being against circumcision (which I am) and trying to legally prevent people from circumcising their children (which I am not).

Likewise, there is nothing wrong with being against abortion. The only thing wrong is when you try to infringe on people's rights to sovereignty in their own bodies.

False. Murder is wrong.

Second, the baby inside you is not your body. The baby is inside your body, but it's not your body.

The value of that human life doesn't depend on your mood and whether you think it has value or not.

It's not murder.

But, it's just not "your" body anymore now is it.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Uhm ... it's 100% effective.

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus hasn't anyone heard of birth control???   Abortion is a poor method.

TRG

Actually that is not an accurate figure. There have been cases where the unborn child survived, being maimed in the process sometimes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
beheading people in the middle east.
 This callous and numb attitude towards a life is incredible.  Fuck...PETA, a very very
Flame away.
View Quote
If your neighbor was rounding up people and beheading them on his front yard, would you intervene or just complain about it on the internet?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If your neighbor was rounding up people and beheading them on his front yard, would you intervene or just complain about it on the internet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
beheading people in the middle east.
 This callous and numb attitude towards a life is incredible.  Fuck...PETA, a very very
Flame away.

No idea what point you''re trying to make.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is it yours? What gives you the authority to intervene on the fetus' behalf? What gives you the certainty that it's the fetus' will that its mother's hand be forced?

Even if my body were not just mine, but the fetus' too, you would still have no right to play agent for the fetus.

But the point is moot, because it's still just mine.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You may not but PP has Corporate sponsors who are ejecting and I can guarantee that PP cares. Also PP's friends in Congress are not happy with these revelations and there are a lot of people who call themselves pro-Choice who are getting nauseous over the revelations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobody cares

You may not but PP has Corporate sponsors who are ejecting and I can guarantee that PP cares. Also PP's friends in Congress are not happy with these revelations and there are a lot of people who call themselves pro-Choice who are getting nauseous over the revelations.

Most 'pro-choice' people would be nauseous if they knew what the procedure entailed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Or execute a multiple murderer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

These people have no problem harvesting organs off dead babies, but flip shits when someone wants to circumcise a newborn.

Or a child molester

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Actually that is not an accurate figure. There have been cases where the unborn child survived, being maimed in the process sometimes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus hasn't anyone heard of birth control???   Abortion is a poor method.

TRG

So, in other words, when there is not an abortion an abortion is not 100% effective.

Water is wet.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

"I'm sick of the government stealing 1/3 of my income so they can give it to useless shits, oh and also abortion should be banned!"

Okay. Yep.
View Quote

That's where I sit too.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Or a child molester  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a child molester  

Kill em all.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Is it yours? What gives you the authority to intervene on the fetus' behalf? What gives you the certainty that it's the fetus' will that its mother's hand be forced?

Even if my body were not just mine, but the fetus' too, you would still have no right to play agent for the fetus.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The natural right to self defense of a third party.  Same as stopping any other murder.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Or a child molester  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a child molester  

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The natural right to self defense of a third party.  Same as stopping any other murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not murder any more than 'meat is murder'.

Not all killing is murder.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Your second is wrong. I have not allied myself with statists, unless you count voting Republican when I'm actually a libertarian. As for rights outside the constitution, yes I do have them. The constitution doesn't give me rights, it enumerates some of my rights. Just because something isn't covered by the constitution doesn't mean it's not a right. The rights are intrinsic and come from the nature of man and man's brain and personhood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how is it an intrinsic right for you to kill a fetus that you consented to the creation of?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not self defense. So what do you consider the killing of the fetus, especially one that is fully developed and could survive if birthed?

ETA: And if someone forcefully gave a woman an abortion, they would have committed murder.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
So how is it an intrinsic right for you to kill a fetus that you consented to the creation of?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cuz mah body, mah rights!

Fucking derp
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I could care less. I'm limited pro choice on the whole thing, but I have valid reasons for it (one's i'm not getting into). I don't care about anyone else's views, from the hardcore "every sperm is sacred, life begins at ejaculation" group, to the "fuck that baby is ugly" post birth abortion people.

Edit: I also can't squirt out a child, so really my opinion is null and void. As is every other mans opinion imo. You don't have a vag, shut up and let the women fight it out. we have other "man" shit to worry about.
View Quote

That right there. I don't give a fuck what women do. If they want abortion, cool. If they don't, cool. The only thing I know for sure is they should have the freedom to make the choice themselves. Not have it dictated to them by the .gov. If you have a dick the only time your opinion should matter is if the baby is yours. Point blank that is the ONLY TIME. I don't give a fuck what your religion says. I don't give a fuck if you think it's "morally wrong" that's cool then don't get one yourself. Let others do as they will. That's the cool thing about freedom, the ability to do things others may not agree with. Also as an organ donor your damn fucking right I will harvest the shit out of my relatives, spouses, children, grand children, anyone I care about when they die. Why? Because their parts may save someone else. I can't bring them back to life why the hell would I doom someone else to die because I can't be a fucking man and let them go? And don't say I wouldn't or I'm full of crap because I already tried when my grandmother kicked it but they couldn't salvage anything because of her illness. So yes, if someone has decided they are going to 100% get an abortion, and the fetus is already dead. Why waste what can be used to help people?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That right there. I don't give a fuck what women do. If they want abortion, cool. If they don't, cool. The only thing I know for sure is they should have the freedom to make the choice themselves. Not have it dictated to them by the .gov. If you have a dick the only time your opinion should matter is if the baby is yours. Point blank that is the ONLY TIME. I don't give a fuck what your religion says. I don't give a fuck if you think it's "morally wrong" that's cool then don't get one yourself. Let others do as they will. That's the cool thing about freedom, the ability to do things others may not agree with. Also as an organ donor your damn fucking right I will harvest the shit out of my relatives, spouses, children, grand children, anyone I care about when they die. Why? Because their parts may save someone else. I can't bring them back to life why the hell would I doom someone else to die because I can't be a fucking man and let them go? And don't say I wouldn't or I'm full of crap because I already tried when my grandmother kicked it but they couldn't salvage anything because of her illness. So yes, if someone has decided they are going to 100% get an abortion, and the fetus is already dead. Why waste what can be used to help people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I could care less. I'm limited pro choice on the whole thing, but I have valid reasons for it (one's i'm not getting into). I don't care about anyone else's views, from the hardcore "every sperm is sacred, life begins at ejaculation" group, to the "fuck that baby is ugly" post birth abortion people.

Edit: I also can't squirt out a child, so really my opinion is null and void. As is every other mans opinion imo. You don't have a vag, shut up and let the women fight it out. we have other "man" shit to worry about.

Guess what? Your opinion on abortion won't be respected even if the kid is yours.

And hey, if it only matters when it's personally happening to you, then why do you care if someone murders their kid? Why do you care if someone's guns are confiscated when they've done nothing wrong?

The only time your opinion matters is if it's happening to you. So we should stop caring about people getting murdered, or people's rights being infringed.

ETA: Your stance on the subject seems to be similar to this cunt's:

1:25
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I cannot believe the number of people here that have no problem with murder. It's unbelievable.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Fucking derp
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking derp

If she does not have the right to choose the fate of the child/fetus, who does?  A doctor?  A judge?   Are we going to force a woman to plead her case to her peers to decide what 'they' think is best?  

What 'right' does a judge or a doctor have to tell another person what choices they are allowed to make?

Do we legalize it only for rape?  Incest?  Life of the mother? Life prospect of the child?

Again, we reach the point of a third party (doctor, judge, jury) being given the 'right' to tell a person what they can/can not choose.  We also force the mother to make public an event in her life (rape, incest) that may have even more dangerous outcomes for her and the child.

If a fetus is seen to be badly formed, with a known genetic disorder that insures 100% blindness, deafness and sensory deprivation, and a guaranteed life filled with wracking spasms, do we force the woman to deliver the child?

Abortion is based upon a choice.  Leave that choice to the one person who is directly involved.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:50:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If she does not have the right to choose the fate of the child/fetus, who does?  A doctor?  A judge?   Are we going to force a woman to plead her case to her peers to decide what 'they' think is best?  

What 'right' does a judge or a doctor have to tell another person what choices they are allowed to make?

Do we legalize it only for rape?  Incest?  Life of the mother? Life prospect of the child?

Again, we reach the point of a third party (doctor, judge, jury) being given the 'right' to tell a person what they can/can not choose.  We also force the mother to make public an event in her life (rape, incest) that may have even more dangerous outcomes for her and the child.

If a fetus is seen to be badly formed, with a known genetic disorder that insures 100% blindness, deafness and sensory deprivation, and a guaranteed life filled with wracking spasms, do we force the woman to deliver the child?

Abortion is based upon a choice.  Leave that choice to the one person who is directly involved.

TRG
View Quote

So why does the father have no say?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#45]
anyone who can sit by as these death facilities operate like this and God knows what else are just as guilty.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I said some things in this thread most of you don't agree with. I did not say that stuff in the quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
While I said some things in this thread most of you don't agree with. I did not say that stuff in the quote  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he snipped the quote tree incorrectly. The poster that he was quoting was "xviperx420"
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/22/more-planned-parenthood-videos-coming-in-this-summer-of-our-shame/

Planned Parenthood should brace for a video a week for the next five or six weeks exposing the ongoing trafficking in fetal body parts.  ...the worst is yet to come

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol infowars

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/22/more-planned-parenthood-videos-coming-in-this-summer-of-our-shame/

Planned Parenthood should brace for a video a week for the next five or six weeks exposing the ongoing trafficking in fetal body parts.  ...the worst is yet to come

Remember when they did this with ACORN? They shut down and opened with a new name.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I think he snipped the quote tree incorrectly. The poster that he was quoting was "xviperx420"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kinda figured. I just left work where my flame suit is. Don't want to have to turn around

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Sorry I feel not everyone/everything has a right to life. Some people should be culled. Again. My comments where about an already dead fetus. Not about killing a baby.  I tried to make that kinda clear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Problem with abortion? I can see that. But once aborted is it better to trash then or use them for science? Those parts will help lead to break through treatments that will probably save your life one day.

How about they have a right to life just as much as anyone...? Would you go out and murder someone so you could harvest their body parts?

WTF is wrong with you?
Sorry I feel not everyone/everything has a right to life. Some people should be culled. Again. My comments where about an already dead fetus. Not about killing a baby.  I tried to make that kinda clear.

Tell us more Margaret.

Page / 27
Top Top