Quoted:

I liked A&M for the last 2 years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been a fan of college football and teams like Texas, Bama, ND, Michigan, OSU and even OU

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/hermano/original/89/1_medium_medium.gif

I liked A&M for the last 2 years.

Don't misunderstand me, I wasn't disappointed A&M wasn't on it...but man.  So many hate worthy teams.

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Swisher
View Quote

you mean Barry Switzer?  

If I could party with one ex football coach, that guy would be pretty high on the list.  He's an absolute nut and would probably be a blast to hang out with.

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That must have been some kind of auto spell or something, but yeah I would have loved to hang out with him at a bar. I would have liked to have played ball for him back then. It had something to do with a lack of talent though.
View Quote

My granddad tried walking on to the '47 A&M team.  He had graduated high school early, and was a skinny 17 year old farm kid.  After about a day and a half of getting his ass kicked by 23-26 year old combat vets, the coach pulled him aside and said "thanks for coming out".  

My granddad on the other side did play for both OU and OSU in the '40s.

I got the tall skinny genes and didn't play past junior high. Took up cross country instead.

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Need advice picking a game (office pickem)- straight up not on the spread - Stanford v. Washington - I am leaning toward Stanford.

Anyone think otherwise? thanks fellas.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd tend to say Stanford too, but will be giving that game a low number of points this week!
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'd tend to say Stanford too, but will be giving that game a low number of points this week!
View Quote

Vegas has the line at Stanford -8.  I think their defense is better than Washingtons offence and that will make the difference, especially since Washington lost a running back last week and their passing game isn't good.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Vegas has the line at Stanford -8.  I think their defense is better than Washingtons offence and that will make the difference, especially since Washington lost a running back last week and their passing game isn't good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid info. Thanks gents.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

you know what's funny?

I don't remember you ever sporting a nole avatar prior to last year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So little talk about the Nebraska And Miami game. That was one of the chippiest shit talking games at memorial stadium. Also the only time I've seen a visiting team booed off the field at the end of the game.
Yup, the fans always clap for the visiting team regardless.
There was no class in UM last night.

Your guy went after our QB. Are you going to deny it?

Oh my goodness...there is a U fan on ARFcom? I had no idea....I didn't think you guys could even spell much less have computers.

How's the dumpster fire going at Golden's house? I cannot wait for our D to introduce Kaaya to our rivalry.

you know what's funny?

I don't remember you ever sporting a nole avatar prior to last year.

Whats funny? I never have "sported" a college avatar...why should I? I did'nt think it was a requirement.

I started "sporting" the avatar after we won the NC. So?

Sorry if it bothers you...

You can return to the dumpster fire in Gainesville now...

You want me to post my FSU national championship car tag that I've had since 2004?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Solid info. Thanks gents.
View Quote

If you win, I expect monetary compensation for my expert advice.

If you lose, I'm not responsible and disavow all liability.

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11583241/jeff-driskel-remain-florida-gators-starting-qb-emmitt-smith-apologized-muschamp

Florida is really hurting a QB if Driskel gives them their best shot.

I'm not sure why one of the running backs wouldn't be better than him from what I saw last week. He must practice WAY better than he plays.
View Quote

His backup QB has a QB rating of 1057.

No, I didn't forget a period.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Need advice picking a game (office pickem)- straight up not on the spread - Stanford v. Washington - I am leaning toward Stanford.

Anyone think otherwise? thanks fellas.
View Quote

Stanford is favored right now by 8
The line opened at -4 so there's a good sign the early money is pouring in on Stanford.
Pretty easy to take Stanford in this spot since your not even dealing with points.
Good Luck.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm talking about when your #4 went after Kaaya

http://youtu.be/LoejGSlT4TI

Was that "CLASSY"?

Did you expect that our guys were just going to let that slide?

Would you expect your guys to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So little talk about the Nebraska And Miami game. That was one of the chippiest shit talking games at memorial stadium. Also the only time I've seen a visiting team booed off the field at the end of the game.
Yup, the fans always clap for the visiting team regardless.
There was no class in UM last night.

Your guy went after our QB. Are you going to deny it?

Are you talking about when your linemen were loving him tenderly while holding him down, or when he blocked one of your defenders?

I'm talking about when your #4 went after Kaaya

http://youtu.be/LoejGSlT4TI

Was that "CLASSY"?

Did you expect that our guys were just going to let that slide?

Would you expect your guys to?

QB was running towards the play, good block.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:18:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Whats funny? I never have "sported" a college avatar...why should I? I did'nt think it was a requirement.

You want me to post my FSU national championship car tag that I've had since 2004?
View Quote

I just figured out who Naked-Gunman really is..... makes total sense now.  And for the record you are AWESOME. I dont see yall losing another game this year. Maybe (and that is a huge maybe) to Notre Dame, but I think yall have that one at home so probably not.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I just figured out who Naked-Gunman really is..... makes total sense now.  And for the record you are AWESOME. I dont see yall losing another game this year. Maybe (and that is a huge maybe) to Notre Dame, but I think yall have that one at home so probably not.  

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a483/DwayneHicks100/usatsi_7702607_zps4325849b.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a483/DwayneHicks100/usatsi_7702607_zps4325849b.jpg

Wait.  ACC refs are neckbeards?  This explains the officiating at the Nebraska-Miami game.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Wait.  ACC refs are neckbeards?  This explains the officiating at the Nebraska-Miami game.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, thats the guy who puts Jameis' gold chain around his neck before each game.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not speak ill of Red Lighting.  

Jealously is a stinky cologne.

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm happy for him. He's got a job a lot of people like him would kill for.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:15:27 PM EDT
[#22]
At first he was like this....

But then he FSU won the natty and the honeys came crawling....

And now he is all....
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Alabama Quarterback Blake Sims is saying something here...can't quite make it out, lil' help guys?

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Texas A&M just announced another non conference match up for the future: Notre Dame.

Next year will be Arizona State, followed by UCLA the following two years and Oregon the two years after that.

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Alabama Quarterback Blake Sims is saying something here...can't quite make it out, lil' help guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N7rhmZcWvs&feature=youtu.be
View Quote

"F*ck her right in the p#ssy"?

ETA- "suck it B*tches" as it says in the title- how did you miss that?!?!
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Texas A&M just announced another non conference match up for the future: Notre Dame.

Next year will be Arizona State, followed by UCLA the following two years and Oregon the two years after that.

View Quote

I'm liking A&M more and more.

Didnt really have another SEC team I could root for before, but them aggies are growing on me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Didnt really have another SEC team I could root for before, but them aggies are growing on me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't want that, then know that A&M is the only FBS college football team with only male cheerleaders.

That might help.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually it looks to be four words...forget what the title says and this was done in front of 90,000 people and not the Student Union. See how this works?

Where's the Bammers at? Is this more or less vulgar than what Jameis Winston did? Just curious.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#30]
There is a difference between the starting quarter back on the national champion football team that just won the heisman.  I'm not excusing Sims, but there is a difference in the level of scrutiny, like it or not.

I don't even think sims took a snap in that game.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Actually it looks to be four words...forget what the title says and this was done in front of 90,000 people and not the Student Union. See how this works?

Where's the Bammers at? Is this more or less vulgar than what Jameis Winston did? Just curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You won't catch me defending him but this is somewhat like a 5 year old going "well, he did it tooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........wwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Also, Winston just keeps piling on the stupid.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If you don't want that, then know that A&M is the only FBS college football team with only male cheerleaders.

That might help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That might help.

Totally sold now!
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#33]
You should really hold off on that type of talk until you put your proper avatar back on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There is a difference between the starting quarter back on the national champion football team that just won the heisman.  I'm not excusing Sims, but there is a difference in the level of scrutiny, like it or not.

View Quote

So, if Sims and Alabama win a NC this year, the video becomes relevant? You have to be a "starting" QB for the NC team and then what you say can be considered vulgar...got it! Thanks! I'm sure Winston thanks you too.

I am just tired of the piling on...it has gotten old real quick. I just want to watch my team play football.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote
There's some badass road trips coming up:

Florida

Georgia

UCLA

Oregon

Notre Dame
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So, if Sims and Alabama win a NC this year, the video becomes relevant? You have to be a "starting" QB for the NC team and then what you say can be considered vulgar...got it! Thanks! I'm sure Winston thanks you too.

I am just tired of the piling on...it has gotten old real quick. I just want to watch my team play football.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh, your feelings get hurt?

That isn't what I said at all.  I said there was a double standard in the levels of scrutiny the each experience.  That isn't your fault or my fault or anyone else's. It is what it is.   Winston is a good player.  He's a complete retard too.  He constantly "invites the man into his life" with his actions.

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's pretty clearly "suck that dick, biatch"
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

All games that I want to watch.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All games that I want to watch.

A&M vs Oregon could be an insanely good game if we're both having a good year.

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Florida
Georgia
UCLA
Oregon
Notre Dame
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida
Georgia
UCLA
Oregon
Notre Dame

I'll be honest, ND excites me the least out of those.

Would not mind traveling to Oregon at all.  Might have to look into that.

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
but them aggies are growing on me.
View Quote

We're like a fungus.  

Wait....
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That ND game is tailor made for Jerry World and a national audience.

Much better than SMU and Sam Houston State.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:52:09 PM EDT
[#45]
What in the hell did texas tech do with their uniforms...those helmets are terrible.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget the rape and Title IX shit, Sims isn't being grilled for that shit, well not yet anyway

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure we can use him as a spy when we plan Notre Dame....they'll never suspect that little red haired man is a Nole!
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:19:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jerry World?  Hell no!

Home and home it is. (and should be)
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Jerry World?  Hell no!

Home and home it is. (and should be)
View Quote

Glad someone else is tired of Jerry World.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go watch your team play football.  No one is stopping you.

However, your guy is gonna get bashed as he keeps doing stupid stuff.  The only way for you to avoid it is to not read the thread.

Page / 258
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top