Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I am a third for the pictures!!  I want to see how good looking this chic is!!  Everyone says she is sooooooo hot, I have to see for myself!!  Trusting another mans opinion about a woman, is like trusting another mans opinion on a gun or a truck.  Just can't be done!!!

Mark
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#2]
>>>Hey Jay, wanna buy a slightly used calendar?
I'll give ya a deal since part of the year is gone<<<

Grin,

Thanks for thinking of me, but I'll pass.

Anti seems pretty upset about being without: Maybe you could offer it to him.

Would it be less than that Playboy video I suggested ???

Jay
Arizona
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
^ BTT ^

Inquiring minds need to know!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]
All this over a cheap calendar? I don't think I was that cranked when my new AR10 suffered a parts breakage on its maiden shooting voyage.
View Quote

Gotta agree with you here SP10. A couple weeks are that big a deal? I definitely detect a misogynistic undercurrent here. Think a babe like her (I saw some pics on the old board), doesn't have a lot of demands on her time? Haven't heard anyone say she stiffed them. You got your goods. Anticipation is usually worht the wait. Chill out guys. No, you can't have her. You can have the picture. Get over it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I am sick and tired of your pathetic references to my business dealings.

I got over on you and that's about that....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I got over on you and that's about that
View Quote

Don't know you Paul. Never got screwed by you. But that's a ballsy admission. Not a good idea though...some unhappy customer might just get inflamed and come up there and kick your ass
[;)]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Hello!

anybody not upset with sending your money and not recieving your product after a reasonable amount of time, please send me a bundle and I will send you a calander
eventually
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#8]
YardDogOne...What's a "reasonable amount of time"? What's "eventually"? Did you get it? Were you disappointed? If so, why?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
YardDogOne...What's a "reasonable amount of time"? What's "eventually"? Did you get it? Were you disappointed? If so, why?
View Quote

Figure it out. anybody not bothered by sending money and not recieving product. just save the trouble and send me the money, cause you aint gettin shit
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Figure it out. anybody not bothered by sending money and not recieving product. just save the trouble and send me the money, cause you aint gettin shit
View Quote

Well, YardDogOne, your previous post said "eventually". I took that to mean you got what you ordered, even tho not as quickly as you wanted. If you didn't, and were smart enought to use a U.S. postal money order, just report her to the postal inspectors. They'll make your pitbull "yard dog" look like a tame pussy cat. They love to lock people up for mail fraud no matter what the price, altho a $20 rip will probably not be high on their priority list, they'll get around to it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 8:51:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Gotta love those postal money orders, Thats my only form of payment,cheap too .75 cents aint bad insurance against mail fraud.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Here's the woman in question(emailed to me by an un-named source).....

[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1242673&a=9496834&p=46426803[/img]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 10:34:07 PM EDT
[#13]
looks like a very worthy cause...send more money !
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Finally the picture, Yea I've seen her before, I'd get the money back, she was at the gun show in my area a while back. MAJOR ATTITUDE!!!! Maybe we can get garden weasel to do some editing
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#15]
A VERY worthy cause.  "What?  You mean the very attractive blonde young thing bursting out of(and through) that little pink dress?  No honey, didn't notice her at all.  No dear, no one can hold a candle to you.  I would NEVER even DREAM of looking at her calendar.  Next to you, none of those calendar girls could hold a candle.  OUCH!!!  Sweetie, what was that for?"

[spank]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Her right nipple looks VERY HARD!  

This picture must have been taken right after she met me !

If anyone here would like a calendar, please send me $42.94 and I promise that someday, somehow, I'll get it to 'ya.  (just like those magic magazines of mine..)

BTW:  Rachel really is an evil bitch with attitude.   I'll be posting scans of the calendar soon.  save your money !
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:02:08 AM EDT
[#17]
hmmmm.....lookin' a lil "skanky" to me .... but then again .. I'm more accustom to TRUE southern belle traditional womenz. You know , the ladies of higher morals that would never bare their buxxom breasts to any man other than their husbands.    hehehe.....and to the Rooster [:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:28:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Oh come on guys. Those are tupperware t*t's made by DuPont.

After all the silicone fuss several huge studies were done to figure out what the problem was. The results: Silicone breast implants do not in themselves cause anything. But. The kind of women that get implants also tend to drink more, do drugs, sleep less, eat badly or not eat, not exercise and do other life reducing things. It's no wonder they have more health problems. Plus, most of them are nuts. Add that in too. A doctors nightmare.

No, I'll take natural every time.

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:46:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Easy on the eyes, hard on the wallet!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By El Kabong:
Oh come on guys. Those are tupperware t*t's made by DuPont.

After all the silicone fuss several huge studies were done to figure out what the problem was. The results: Silicone breast implants do not in themselves cause anything. But. The kind of women that get implants also tend to drink more, do drugs, sleep less, eat badly or not eat, not exercise and do other life reducing things. It's no wonder they have more health problems. Plus, most of them are nuts. Add that in too. A doctors nightmare.

No, I'll take natural every time.

View Quote
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM possible, but they COULD be natural.  Hard(I mean difficult) to tell covered up.  A little close visual examination, and I could be ALMOST certain. (to be completely sure would require some hands-on)
Man, I am SO dead.  (NOTHING DEAR)

[spank]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:18:44 AM EDT
[#21]
 She was at Knob Creek autographing calendars, and she definitely is not hard on the eyes fellas. Even close up, she looks pretty good.

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:08:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh well, the nervy bitch refuses to refund my money ([i]after not delivering the product[/i]), so I'll make it a personal project to destroy her on-line business...  Plain and simple!

This is the original email that I sent her, that she is so despondent about. The top is my reply and please take notice of the time/date on her email to me that invoked my initial response.

It's been a month and you cashed my check 3 weeks ago, so where the hell is it..?

---------------------------------------------------

At 09:52 PM   3/15/01   Thursday, you wrote:
LOL.....Like I said....if I jus happen to be in line when 69 comes out that
would be cool. I can live with any number but I think 69 suits me ALOT better
then any guy! LOL!!!!!

take care, yer calendar is signed & goes out tomorrow!

Rachel  =)
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:09:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Oh yeah! Slutty attitude works every time!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Man this b!tch is a piece of work.  Don't get me wrong she is hot, but that is no excuse to screw people.  I hope she pops on of her t!ts and the silicon leaks out of her nipple.  Funny thing is she hasn't been back to defend herself.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:52:25 AM EDT
[#25]
hey guys i'm getting #69.i'm sure we could work something out rachel if you bring your sister along too.mmk
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#26]
[size=5][red]I wonder what mrs. mmk will say (or do) if she ever does read mmk's reply.[/size=5][/red]

mrs. mmk,

please email me for my address where you can send his toys after you have done what you need to do. I will get the signed in ink copy of the FFL ready.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:12:08 AM EDT
[#27]
DON R will be handling the sell of my estate.mmk p.s. your addy is already listed in my book under goodguy to do bussiness with.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:47:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:00:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Ed,
 and your point is.....................??
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 9:22:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#31]
So what happened to the pic? I just sent me money to Yard Dog instead...I didn't need the headache of dealing with Rachel =)..."Justa lil Ol' Southron Belle"?????
Yeah right!
Lynn[:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#32]
I  had the same experience: Sent a $20 bill (yea, yea I know, but what the hell).  Waited a week or so, no calendar, wrote an e-mail, got a response: "its in the mail", waited a couple of more weeks and it finally arrives.

I opened the box and looked at the two that were on the front cover and I thought:  well, I won't say what I thought.

When I got to Miss Sept. (Rachel) she is good looking but considering my experience and the others here, it won't be anytime soon that I order a S&P calendar and certainly not from "lil 'ol me!".

AntiUssa, Considering the work you do for AR15.com, I'll be happy to send you my copy for free.

Regards,

Merlin
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Thanks Merlin, but I already manufacture targets!

I have been keeping this topic hot, as a buyer beware -- remember, she "supposedly" sells mags to!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Thank God for silicon,saline & soy
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 11:47:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Y'all better be careful with Rachel, I saw her flip Billy Ray bacwards off a cooler at Knob Creek!  

Balming
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Well, I don't know what your problem is but I know Rachel and she has never ripped me off.  

Its posts like this that have turned me off from posting on ar15.com.  

HR
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#37]
I agree with Hard Rock.  It shows very poor form for a moderator to behave this way.  Of course, that is why I stopped coming here a year ago myself.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:37:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I agree with HARD ROCK. This board has deteriorated to the sewer in the past year or so. The moderator especially is dissapointing. Imagine the moderator, a person who should earn respect, is a grown man whining and crying about an $18 item he had to wait for. You would think he just got screwed out of a full auto M-60 for Christ sake. It's just a piece of printed material. Not life or death. GROW UP!
I've dealt with Rachel before, and she is an honest person. I waited on my calander also. I wouldn't say it was an unreasonable length of time.
This site reminds me of nothing more than a childrens playground. The kids here just love to pile on!

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Hard Rock,Gulf Coast Armory & OTIS,

Just because your business dealing with Rachel went well, does not mean that it did with others.

In this case, antiUSSA and a couple of our members were basically making it known that the service they got from Rachel was sub par and unacceptable.

I clearly remember that when Paul308 did this "item is in the mail" kinda thing with the mags that were sent for refinishing, a lot of people cried foul. No difference in this case.

So why don't you guys lay off Anti's back and let this thing just pan out for itself. I hope that what Rachel is doing will not be a prelude for a greater headache for some of our members later like the $10,000 heist that Paul308 pulled on a lot of the unsuspecting members who still trusted him after the mag fiasco.

Remember guys that a pretty face does not necessarily make a wrong right!!!!

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Rachel is A OK in my book. Her calendar was shipped to me without undue wait. And besides,
SHE HAS A GREAT RACK!![:P]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#42]
I have to agree with the other few posters above me, this is a bit rediculous for a calendar that didn't arrive on time. I think antiUSSA is acting like a big baby.

>Just because your business dealing with Rachel >went well, does not mean that it did with >others.

So far the only thing she is guilty of is being slow on shipping. I haven't heard one story of someone being ripped off. Yes, a calendar is a time sensitive item, but I seriously doubt anyone who bought this calendar did it simply to keep track of the days.

>In this case, antiUSSA and a couple of our >members were basically making it known that >the service they got from Rachel was sub par >and unacceptable.

Despite the slow delivery though, nobody else seemed to have a problem before the "baby" got on here and started complaining.

>I clearly remember that when Paul308 did >this "item is in the mail" kinda thing with >the mags that were sent for refinishing, a lot >of people cried foul. No difference in this >case.

So you find it logical to compare stealing a lot of money from people that trusted you and being slow on delivery of a babe calendar? Weird....

>So why don't you guys lay off Anti's back and >let this thing just pan out for itself. I hope >that what Rachel is doing will not be a >prelude for a greater headache for some of our >members later like the $10,000 heist that >Paul308 pulled on a lot of the unsuspecting >members who still trusted him after the mag >fiasco.

I have absolutely nothing against complaining about slow delivery of a product you have already paid for, but comming on the net and calling someone names over it is childish and stupid. Also, insulting a woman the way antiUSSA and several others have done in this thread, over such a petty ordeal, is, in my book, deserving of an ass whoopin.

And there is the reference to Paul308 again...anyone who thinks that slow delivery of a $20 item is even comparable to outright theft of several thousand dollars is a f*cking idiot. Its so stupid to compare the two that I think it would be completely impossible to even have a logical conversation on the subject.

>Remember guys that a pretty face does not >necessarily make a wrong right!!!!

Neither does getting on the net and calling someone names. This entire thing is childish and should be killed, but since a moderator is the cause of all this ruckus I doubt it will happen.

Just for the record, I have not bought a calendar from Rachel nor have I ever met or talked to her. I have been a member on AR15.com for quite a while and have done quite a bit of selling and buying here and have been on both ends of shipping delays in all of the deals I have done. Never have I ranted on the net because something, especially something less than $50, wasnt delivered to me as fast as I wanted. For antiUSSA to be such a busy man he sure does have a lot of time to b*tch and moan about something so insignificant. Thats all I have to say about that.

Michael VanSant
[email protected]

"don't sweat the small stuff"
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#44]
You guys aren't privy to the "request" she made for Ltd Edition #69.  anti was still nice enough to buy her wares & sent her $.  When he asked about it long after she had cashed the check, she lied & claimed he was rude.  

It wasn't the $18, it was the way she acted.

I won't be dealing with her.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Grin&Barrett:
You guys aren't privy to the "request" she made for Ltd Edition #69.  anti was still nice enough to buy her wares & sent her $.  When he asked about it long after she had cashed the check, she lied & claimed he was rude.  

It wasn't the $18, it was the way she acted.

I won't be dealing with her.
View Quote

Im not saying he doesn't have a right to be irritated by the lack of truthfulness in when the product was to be delivered. If you are like me I can't think of how many times Ive bought something, usually from a big company, and it didn't show up when it was supposed to. It happens all the time, but the way this has been handled by antiUSSA and the 50 other people that decided to jump on the bandwagon and start the name calling and talking bad about her tits and sh*t like that is what pisses me off.

I once traded some stuff with Larry Watson of Watsons Weapons and his package arrived to me exactly 14 days late. When the package finally arrived the postmark showed that it took 17 days for a priority mail package to travel about 700 miles. By anti's standards that should have given me the right to jump on the net and make any lude comment about Larry I could think of, which of course I didn't.

You above post is polite and to the point and I respect that, its when all of these little kids get behind a computer and their nuts get as big as basketballs that little things like this get blow out of proportion.

I completely respect you or anybody elses right to not purchase anything else from Rachel. After all, it is your money, but I also see that any type of respect is completely lacking from many of the posters on this thread and in this case it seems completely uncalled for.

Michael
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Just talked to Rachel, and yes there was talk of trading a couple of calanders for a specific SN. Remember, that she has sold over 1600 calenders in a short period of time. AntiUSA, AKA, Tim sent a rude demanding email to her saying "where the HELL is my calander" No greeting, or any kind of decency that one would expect of a gentleman. If I received that type of mail myself, I would indeed reply a whole lot stronger than she did. The calander was shipped 2 days ago. Tim, let us know when you get it.But then again you'll probably bitch about the quality of the women.

Out of the 10,000 dollars worth of mags she sold on this site, has anyone heard any complaints?

BTW, Tim, have you ever been a little slow on shipping things yourself?
Of course not, you're a moderator and can delete or lock this thread if you want.

Take and shove it buddy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#47]
In response to an email from Rachel.

(sorry but since it was emailed, I could not post it's text)

Rachel,

My reply to the board has nothing to do with you. Look who it was addressed to. If you will read my post again, you will find out that I did not accuse you of anything.

I did however point out that someone did this kind of thing before (not returning mags that were sent in for refinishing) and he was castrated on the boards because people were getting disappointed and frustrated.

Just because you are a woman does not change the rules of good internet commerce. If you promise something, you should do your very best to follow through. If you can't, at least let the customers know. A calendar is a time-sensitive material and should be sent as soon as payment is received.

I posted, [i]"I hope that what Rachel is doing will not be a prelude for a greater headache for some of our members later like the $10,000 heist that Paul308 pulled on a lot of the unsuspecting members who still trusted him after the mag fiasco."[/i] Please take note of the first two words of such statement.

So what if Anti is a moderator, he is human very much like eggboat who took his very stressful experience with a seller on the board. He is no different from jimmyd223 who got frustrated after someone took his money and did not deliver the item that he paid for.

For the record, Anti and I have traded blows with each other a couple of times in the past because of his childish behaviour on the boards sometimes (re. My thoughts on David Hineline). I neither like him nor hate him but I do respect the things that he does for the board and for the members here.

As I have said before, let this thing pan out for itself. The truth is bound to surface sooner or later anyway. Those who feel compelled to say something for Rachel should also be open to those for Anti's.

Thank you and have a Happy Easter!

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#48]
WOW!!
Never have I seen so much crap from a couple of people over a couple of calendars. I like to get all the facts myself before I jump on someone's shit about something. Some folks'll just spout off to "spout off". Like politicians. Jump on the wagon to get some recognition.
I have a calendar that I ordered from Rachel. It took about three weeks. It's a nice calendar, and Rachel is a decent person. Damn near all the regulars at Subguns will vouch for her personally, myself included.
I've sent her money to put together a Civil War uniform for a little Kid named Scott who had cancer. The magazines she sold here were real deals (brand new Colt's in boxes, among others.....priced decently. She didn't try to rip anyone off).
Out of a bunch of calendars she's sold, these are the ONLY complaints I've heard of.
Jesus, don't you all have more important things to bitch about??
Must be a sexist "thang". Do you treat all women this way??

Let it go, man!
Classic Arms screwed me over a couple of FAL kits. Sure, I could go on and on for days trying to "get even", but I let it go. It'll eat yer guts, man.

Try being a bit more polite, too!

Just my .02 worth.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have absolutely nothing against complaining about slow delivery of a product you have already paid for, but comming on the net and calling someone names over it is childish and stupid. Also, insulting a woman the way antiUSSA and several others have done in this thread, over such a petty ordeal, is, in my book, deserving of an ass whoopin.
View Quote

Well said, Ponyboy.................
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#50]
My G-d, what a bunch of whining crybaby horsecrap you guys are spouting over here. None of you even deserve to even own an AR-15! You guys don't sound like you have enough sense to be allowed with your own Super Soakers!

Waa Waa Waa waa  waa! Anti says: MOMMY, Rachel is not being fair to me... cry sob moan groan! LOL

Anti wasn't man enough to handle a PRIVATE matter in PRIVATE. He had to bring it out in the open to show how big of a MAN he is. The only problem is, that to anyone who is grown up or who has any class, he looks like the total jerk that he is.

This anti guy is in serious need of a life. His freaking calendar was delayed a bit, so freaking what???

Damn!

nralife
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top