Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/28/2015 12:31:46 AM EDT
Seven Southwestern states will soon be infiltrated by 1,200 military special ops personnel as part of a controversial domestic military training in which some of the elite soldiers will operate undetected among civilians.
Operation Jade Helm begins in July and will last for eight weeks. Soldiers will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado where some of them wil drop from planes while carrying weapons loaded with blanks in what military officials have dubbed Realistic Military Training.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html#ixzz3VeSav78Z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html#ixzz3VbycM7tu

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:33:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah we did this already, move along.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow! I have never seen this before!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link? The graphic seems sort of perverse. SpecOps taking Texas? Good training, sure. But training for...taking Texas?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:36:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Lol
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:52:56 AM EDT
[#5]
ODA x 8 for Texas...
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:56:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Just wait until someone accidently gets dropped in Mexico and CBP catches them crossing back.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:57:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably outta assign more troops to Nevada. Just sayin.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:58:00 AM EDT
[#8]
OMG the military does training and shit.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Link? The graphic seems sort of perverse. SpecOps taking Texas? Good training, sure. But training for...taking Texas?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If only there were dry places around the world filled with oil wells, douchebags, and guns that we may have already deployed too or could again in the future. Then we just have to find someplace similar in the USA to practice.

But where?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:59:54 AM EDT
[#10]
are we sure they arent filming for a new season of The Unit
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:01:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Undetected.

Groups of bearded men by the dozen with softshells, merrils, and operat0r pants on.

Totally undetectable.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#12]
lol fuck... some of you guys...
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:03:13 AM EDT
[#13]
They've been doing this all over NC for ages now. People are freaking out over nothing. You can only train so realistically on a range you've already done so much you've memorized it. Getting out into the real world to train is the next logical step.

I did the guerrilla detail for Robin Sage back in 2005. No ranges, just out with the SF students doing training missions all over rural NC. Running firefights through people's back yards and shit. Tons of civilians were in on it and played roles. By far the best training I ever saw in the Army.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:04:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Why not do this in Puerto Rico?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:04:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Que?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:06:58 AM EDT
[#17]

where some of them wil drop from planes while carrying weapons loaded with blanks in what military officials have dubbed Realistic Military Training.

Lolwat
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:07:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
OMG the military does training and shit.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
View Quote

Hide yo kids, hid yo wife, hide errrbyody
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:08:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Undetected.

Groups of bearded men by the dozen with softshells, merrils, and operat0r pants on.

Totally undetectable.
View Quote

In Texas?

Put a set of truck nuts on the back of the LMTV and spray chrome the wheels and no one will suspect a thing,
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:09:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Pineland.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:10:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Undetected.

Totally undetectable.
View Quote

Asolos. Merrels are sooooo last decade.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:10:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:10:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In the publically released documentation, one of the main reasons for selecting that area was the HUGE support for the mil in those states, and land owners volunteering private land to train on, with of course an acceptable fee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the publically released documentation, one of the main reasons for selecting that area was the HUGE support for the mil in those states, and land owners volunteering private land to train on, with of course an acceptable fee.

exactly

Seems to me like Puerto Rico would be a more accurate representation of a hostile environment for training purposes
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:11:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Back in 91 I got dropped off with other soldiers in North Carolina with blanks and guns..........

Though it has had a casualty once I know of, and it wasn't the locals.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:11:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:11:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know one night I saw a couple Ospreys take off from the middle of a field in nowhere NM and head towards Canon.

But weird things happen out here all the time, that wasn't too weird.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:11:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:12:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Seven Southwestern states will soon be infiltrated by 1,200 military special ops personnel as part of a controversial domestic military training in which some of the elite soldiers will operate undetected among civilians.
Operation Jade Helm begins in July and will last for eight weeks. Soldiers will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado where some of them wil drop from planes while carrying weapons loaded with blanks in what military officials have dubbed Realistic Military Training.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html#ixzz3VeSav78Z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html#ixzz3VbycM7tu

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/27/00/2707A6F000000578-0-image-a-11_1427416090308.jpg
View Quote

Meh. They do this every year.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:13:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

For that area? Redwings, and sketcher dress shoe line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Undetected.

Totally undetectable.

Asolos. Merrels are sooooo last decade.

For that area? Redwings, and sketcher dress shoe line.

I can burn guys dressed like that in a minute. Skechers would make it tougher.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:14:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Didn't a cop shoot and kill an SF guy 20 years or so ago during one of these?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:14:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Truck nutz are just as laughable in Tx as anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Undetected.

Totally undetectable.

In Texas?

Put a set of truck nuts on the back of the LMTV and spray chrome the wheels and no one will suspect a thing,

I know. I'm just being a fuck ass. Preggers won't stop snoring and it's keeping me up

And I wish I was out playing army again. Dat msot doe
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:15:31 AM EDT
[#34]
They've done similar here and used my team as role players. They even went to local places and sourced materials to build a rather large explosive device.  We got a day of free range training with the SF team after the scenario as a thanks for being role players for their training.  

Nothing new.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:16:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

NM is know for weird shit. I was camping out there this one time, and a silver-ish craft, disk shaped, with small portal windows burned in. We tried to go help, but we were turned back by NGmen in promask. It looked like they were handleing bodies, but who knows. They weren't human bodies.
Years later, I heard about are 51. I was like, "That's the spot". Thanks, Unsolved Mysteries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know one night I saw a couple Ospreys take off from the middle of a field in nowhere NM and head towards Canon.

But weird things happen out here all the time, that wasn't too weird.

NM is know for weird shit. I was camping out there this one time, and a silver-ish craft, disk shaped, with small portal windows burned in. We tried to go help, but we were turned back by NGmen in promask. It looked like they were handleing bodies, but who knows. They weren't human bodies.
Years later, I heard about are 51. I was like, "That's the spot". Thanks, Unsolved Mysteries.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:17:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

They do there as well.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:17:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:18:24 AM EDT
[#38]
What's cool is when you're a civilian role player in a major US city.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:18:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:19:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Possible operators, wearing cargo pants, beards, sleeve tats, and fit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:21:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Getting worked up over this helps to sell more seeds.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:21:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:22:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Wake her ass up. It'll make you feel better. Tomorrow is Sat, not like she can't catch up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Undetected.

Totally undetectable.

In Texas?

I know. I'm just being a fuck ass. Preggers won't stop snoring and it's keeping me up

And I wish I was out playing army again. Dat msot doe

Wake her ass up. It'll make you feel better. Tomorrow is Sat, not like she can't catch up.

Due in like a week or something, and I deploy like two weeks after that.

Apparently shes entitled to a month of sensitivity.

But I just woke her up and said she was squishing the baby, so sensitivity will have to start tomorrow
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:23:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Has it been that long?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has it been that long?

No way. Happened while I was in. NC somewhere between 05 and 12, because they cited it as to why our shit had blue barrels during a finex

ETA. I was wrong. 2002.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:23:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:26:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Long live pinelandia!
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:29:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:32:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:36:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Has it been that long?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has it been that long?

Details please.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:47:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Interesting.. if a group of armed men with gear moving in on my house  with blanks. I might crap my pants, but I would win ( i dont own blanks).  This stuff must be  preplanned with local land owners, etc.  I cannot see some of these things  working out well on private property.   If they let me know ahead of time we could have a sweet blankfight!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top