Page / 37
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe they walk into the ending of the sopranos
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I stopped watching three years ago,. It went off the rails pretty bad.. Is there any chance we can get Tony Stewart to make a guest appearance .
View Quote

To run someone over?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a telenovela at this point.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Final season starts September 9th @10pm.

Can't wait.

PLEASE NO SPOILERS FOUND ONLINE, ETC.  

Teaser poster from the SOA facebook page.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10557559_10152611952543291_7322321930000373932_o.jpg
View Quote

He's about to shoot his asscheek off.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good point! Guess I'm just use to seeing "operators" with equally bad gun handling skills in shows and movies. Pisses me off. Thugs like Jax and other MC members would have zero professional training so the picture makes sense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice trigger discipline and low thumb grip on the 1911. At least the hammer is cocked. You would think they could have a decent firearms trainer on set to coach the actors so they look like they know what they are doing.

Yeah...every banger ive seen with a gun demonstrates perfect range rules weapons handling.  Or...not.

Good point! Guess I'm just use to seeing "operators" with equally bad gun handling skills in shows and movies. Pisses me off. Thugs like Jax and other MC members would have zero professional training so the picture makes sense.

Tig usually seems to have at least some semblance of handling (or at least uses two hands ), fitting with his character being an ex-Marine.

I've got a love hate relationship with SoA, and I've always been confused by the size of the club.  Apparently it was originally established that they were based off of HA, with Mayans being Mongrels, but besides a few states out west and two charters in Ireland, aren't they a bit underwhelming?  I think even Roosevelt/Potter point out that they aren't even top five or ten.  If that's the case, why are they rolling with such heavy hitters?  Maybe I missed something.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I tried getting into it and watched a couple of seasons....but there are only two pertinent questions...

Does Jax still wear those faggotty white tennis shoes?

And

Are they all still riding those lame-ass bubble-headlight girly bikes?

That is all.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I tried getting into it and watched a couple of seasons....but there are only two pertinent questions...

And

Are they all still riding those lame-ass bubble-headlight girly bikes?

That is all.
View Quote

I think Jax jumped on a Ducati in an emergency a couple of seasons ago.

The camera crew probably bitched though... couldn't keep up with filming a bike with actual performance.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm guessing everyone dies.
View Quote

Possibly by shooting themselves in the ass with a .45 as they try to draw it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#9]
If they spent half the time repairing cars at their shop that they spend doing bike gang shit, Jax would be a millionaire supervising a bunch of six figure earning mechanics.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe with this show in the grave it will kill the wannabe culture grown up around Hardly Dangerous motorcycles.

Iron Order MC can choke on a dick.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I seriously hope they all die. And I hope that all of the wannabe HD biker gang groupies lose intrest and stop pretending that they are some badass 1%r.

Just because you drive a HD, wear all black leather, and have a beard does not make you cool.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:06:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Is this the season after the season where the what's-her-name-actress-with-the-constantly-constipated-face got kilded by the hot milf bitch?  (I'm trying not to give out spoilers here, so I hope you understand what I'm saying....).

If so, the only person I really want to see killed really badly is the skinhead that fucked Jax (also shot the cop in the back in the last episode - same as the one above).  What a pussy.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#13]
This is a tag.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Heh, that show's still running?
View Quote

I thought last season was the last.  I couldn't get more than a couple of episodes in before I stopped watching.  Watched all the seasons before that but it sort of went lame real quick for me.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hope they all die. Just like the main guy in the  Walking Dead, everything Jax touches turns to shit.

Everyone they interact with, partner with, etc gets fucked over.

Otto, Robocop, everybody.
View Quote

You mean everything Gemma touches turns to shit. I liked looking at Maggie Siff
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can't even remember who's still alive. Need a 30 minute recap episode.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This here is my problem with most series on nowadays.
They go off for 6 months and I cant remember where they left off and don't have time to watch the marathons they rerun leading up to a new season.
A 30 minute recap episode of highlights from past seasons is an awesome idea.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The Shield finale SUCKED BALLS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kurt Sutter did a good job with the ending of The Shield.  I expect no less from SOA.

You don't think leaving Vic stuck in that cubicle was a statement?
That was his prison cell.
That was one awesome series.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is this the season after the season where the what's-her-name-actress-with-the-constantly-constipated-face got kilded by the hot milf bitch?  (I'm trying not to give out spoilers here, so I hope you understand what I'm saying....).

If so, the only person I really want to see killed really badly is the skinhead that fucked Jax (also shot the cop in the back in the last episode - same as the one above).  What a pussy.

View Quote

Yes. The cliffhanger was the dead wife, IIRC. That's about the only thing I can remember from last season, despite watching every episode. I have no idea what you're talking about on the second part. Feels like it's been a couple of years.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They go off for 6 months and I cant remember where they left off and don't have time to watch the marathons they rerun leading up to a new season.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't even remember who's still alive. Need a 30 minute recap episode.

They should quit doing cliffhangers so that each season will stand on its own. Then they can take 14 months to do the next season and it's all good. One of those shows (Sopranos?) had like a freaking 2 year gap at one point.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#20]
past redemption, the walls and foundation of the club must come down - ron perlman as Hellboy should be the one to do it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
final season? after this past one they were saying 2-3 more.  I guess its only right.  After the first few seasons this show really fell off bad.  It's picking back up a little now, but really ever since the season they were in Belfast  
View Quote

The show went downhill after the great scene where the ATF bitch got whacked.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm waiting on this season and will be watching.  But unlike most of Arfcom, I see it as a television show designed to entertain and provide an hour or so of mind numbing escape from daily life. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I know some aren't happy with how the show has been the last couple seasons, but I've seen every episode from day one.  So anything, I just want to see the conclusion.  

Overall I've enjoyed the show.  A few plot lines got a little far fetched, but it's entrainment...I give it some leeway.
View Quote

1st season was mildly entertaining.
2nd one was worse
3rd season jumped the shark early on. Can't believe this crap is still on.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kurt Sutter did a good job with the ending of The Shield.  I expect no less from SOA.

And it wasn't Kurt Sutter who made The Shield, it was Shawn Ryan.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:47:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

2nd one was worse

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know some aren't happy with how the show has been the last couple seasons, but I've seen every episode from day one.  So anything, I just want to see the conclusion.  

Overall I've enjoyed the show.  A few plot lines got a little far fetched, but it's entrainment...I give it some leeway.

2nd one was worse

And how did the "jumping of the shark" affect your life?  It is a tv show. Nothing more, nothing less.  Some parts of arfcom amaze me at times.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#26]
I know Kurt Sutter has said that he won't do it, but does anyone else think that they really need to have Micheal Chiklis make a cameo?  Don't care what part he plays just want to see him in the SOA world.  On the side topic, I think the shield ending was kinda meh, I think most fans would have been happy seeing vic and ronnie sail off into the sunset scot free.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah there's no way this show ends well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read in an article one of the writers hinted the show ends bad for many but good for others
Mrs Bundy has to go
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:48:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm waiting on this season and will be watching.  But unlike most of Arfcom, I see it as a television show designed to entertain and provide an hour or so of mind numbing escape from daily life. Nothing more.
View Quote

Thanks.  I thought I was the only one.  I didn't know ARFcom was full of Eberts.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 2:19:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
final season? after this past one they were saying 2-3 more.  I guess its only right.  After the first few seasons this show really fell off bad.  It's picking back up a little now, but really ever since the season they were in Belfast  

That was the best part of the best season in my opinion, everything after that, downhill...

I started watching because of the motorcycles, I've ridden for a number of years and it sounded cool.

I enjoyed it when it was at least somewhat about bikes, now it's just utter chaos.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 2:27:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 2:29:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There are lot of wine tasters around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  I thought I was the only one.  I didn't know ARFcom was full of Eberts.

There are lot of wine tasters around.

It's funny because I'm also a big fan of Walking Dead (a show chock full of herp & derp) and those threads are like a bunch of hens in a sewing circle and i'm right there with them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 2:35:16 AM EDT
[#33]
I've been a fan since the beginning, and I'm looking forward to it. It's entertaining if nothing else.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:17:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is California.  Expect "faggotty" things.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Season premiere is next Tuesday.  Can't wait to see how everything lines up after last seasons cliffhanger.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

Peg forked her up ....but good

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
IRA dude gets the 'smiley face' and ATF cunt gets popped ......That was my favorite episode

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I just came here to count how many people posted "I don't watch Sons of Anarchy" in a thread about Sons of Anarchy.

Four so far.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is Steven Tyler going to be coming back to play the tranny this season too?

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/goggins2.jpg

Boyd Crowder with boobs!!

He played that character well too!
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I read in an article one of the writers hinted the show ends bad for many but good for others
Mrs Bundy has to go
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mrs Bundy has to go

Yes she does, and I look forward to replaying the scene over and over to really enjoy it
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just came here to count how many people posted "I don't watch Sons of Anarchy" in a thread about Sons of Anarchy.

Four so far.
View Quote

I don't think that's an ARFcom specific trend.  I see it on other boards too.

I'm an unabashed fan and I've been watching since the very first episode aired.  I'm just excited to see the final outcome of the story.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#42]
In.

Everyone will die except Jax. That includes his kids.

The show will also continue jumping the shark regarding sensationalized anti gun propaganda.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#43]
I just started watching this show about 2 weeks ago, I finished all the episodes on Netflix (up to season 5), I love it, it's great entertainment.

Can't wait for season 6 to drop and then start season 7.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#44]
What I have learned from this show is that it is bad to be the child of a MC parent.  (spoiler is for previous poster. doesn't reveal anything new)
Click To View Spoiler

Did I miss any?

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What I have learned from this show is that it is bad to be the child of a MC parent.  (spoiler is for previous poster. doesn't reveal anything new)

Click To View Spoiler
Did I miss any?  
View Quote

Opie's kids got both of their parents and their grandfather murdered.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Opie's kids got both of their parents and their grandfather murdered.
View Quote
Oops, I said Otto, meant Opie.

He went on to play a pretty cool autistic-type guy on a PI show last year called King & Maxwell.  Show wasn't great, but his character was interesting to watch.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Show starts tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Maybe they walk into the ending of the sopranos
View Quote

I was thinking Pirates of the Caribean.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#49]
in
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#50]
So... who's gonna die first?
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top