Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They Fought The Gheys And The Gheys Were Ghey About It.

View Quote

FIFY.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

From pizza to death camps in record time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it hacked?

From the link...

Also, in all seriousness, it's really dumb to not own a domain name for your business. Especially after you spew stupid shit on TV.

Like it or hate it, all's fair in love and war.

Including herding people into death camps?

From pizza to death camps in record time.

Reminds me of an old joke from my youth and have heard many times over since then, but I'm not going to post it here.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sorry, but you are 100% wrong here.  They were never in anybody's face about anything.  The reporter singled them out specifically because they are Christians.  She ASKED THEM a "what if" question and she got an honest question.  There was no "wanting attention" about it.
Ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't like when Gays have that in your face attitude, being vocal about their gay lifestyle and that I should accept it.  I see this as being no different, they spoke out and got the attention they wanted, maybe not how they anticipated, but actions have consequences.

Sorry, but you are 100% wrong here.  They were never in anybody's face about anything.  The reporter singled them out specifically because they are Christians.  She ASKED THEM a "what if" question and she got an honest question.  There was no "wanting attention" about it.
Ever.

was it a family interview as I keep seeing quotes from her father also.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Sooner or later people of faith and people who respect personal freedom will say enough. Until then, we'll have more of this.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this place even for real?

Just walking in there would give me the creeps...

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#7]
So the Grey's prove they really are faggots at heart!

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:42:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So the Grey's prove they really are faggots at heart!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#9]
No pizza for you.

By the way that willis pie is fabulous.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#11]
"Everybody has the right to believe anything." - Crystal O'Connor, owner of Memories Pizza

"Boy, we sure showed them!" - All the Tolerance Activists who helped shut down Memories Pizza

Things are getting out of hand, and I'm afraid it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:03:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/e3h6es6zh1c

nsfw, btw......
View Quote

Haha, hit the nail in the head.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:06:40 AM EDT
[#13]
This to me, proves how shitty Yelp is for a rating! Majority of the negative reviews coming from folks that have never been there, let alone in that state! They are rating based on a viral event!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:15:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What day was the web site registered??

And what is usually done on that day?

View Quote

If this whole story is a fake. It is a world class real world trolling of the most epic scale.

And I would be oh so impressed.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:21:22 AM EDT
[#16]
This is the type of crap that really boils my blood. A small Mom and Pop shop is forced to closed after getting steam rolled by a scumbag reporter and these other POS with their agenda.

These left wing POS are really pushing to far.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Yet another example of having an opinion differing from the left and getting blasted for it.

Gotta love all that "tolerance" that they keep screaming about.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:35:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just another example of Intolerant Liberals.
View Quote

You do not need to use the word intolerant with Leftist, we all know the scum are.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:46:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So standing up for what you believe is "playing stupid games"? People can't be vocal about their values?

I applaud them for being brave enough to say what they feel. What is stupid is the left thinking they DONT have that right and outright threatening them with physical violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is pretty humorous.

Not really.

Its another example of "tolerant" liberals being intolerant of something they disagree with.

Fuck em.

They wanted publicity, they got it.

What are the odds they would ever have even been asked to cater a wedding, let alone a gay wedding? They stepped on their dicks for no reason other than they wanted to be the first to say they wouldn't serve gays.

Play stupid games...

So standing up for what you believe is "playing stupid games"? People can't be vocal about their values?

I applaud them for being brave enough to say what they feel. What is stupid is the left thinking they DONT have that right and outright threatening them with physical violence.

So Jesus would've refused a gay? Or are we talking about some other obscure set of pseudo-judeo-christian values?

Sure, its nice to see people stand up for what they believe in, but dont sugar coat it. The daughter's response is about as christ-like as two gays fucking. " I'm sorry, I can't break bread with you. You're a sinner. You're on your own." Nope, that's not the Jesus I remember from Sunday school.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:19:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This to me, proves how shitty Yelp is for a rating! Majority of the negative reviews coming from folks that have never been there, let alone in that state! They are rating based on a viral event!
View Quote

Honestly Yelp and Vanginas Lists are the last two places I would look for an honest review.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:58:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:13:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Man, the libtards really love freedom of expression...

Also, I'd so order a giant cock and balls pizza...
View Quote

I feel like a cock and balls pizza would solve the worlds SWATing problems.  Tired of some camping Dbag on COD, Just send the a big ol gay pizza, you get your point across and the dog goes home safe.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:13:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Churchie folks always love to run their mouths and get themselves into a whole bunch of shit.

Remember when Obama set up the 2012 GOP primaries by pulling "Birth control mandate" out his ass?

Guess what?   Santorum couldn't keep his damn mouth shut.  Fuck, they all had to dance like puppets on that moronic issue.

ETA:  How are those profits going now in the business?   Can't make money when you close the fuck down.
View Quote

I don't care if your money is gay or straight as long as it's the right color: green.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:16:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I feel like a cock and balls pizza would solve the worlds SWATing problems.  Tired of some camping Dbag on COD, Just send the a big ol gay pizza, you get your point across and the dog goes home safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, the libtards really love freedom of expression...

Also, I'd so order a giant cock and balls pizza...

You may be on to something, sir!

Online order form:

Are there any special instructions for this pizza?

"Write on the box: 'Eat a dick!'"

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:29:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So Jesus would've refused a gay? Or are we talking about some other obscure set of pseudo-judeo-christian values?

Sure, its nice to see people stand up for what they believe in, but dont sugar coat it. The daughter's response is about as christ-like as two gays fucking. " I'm sorry, I can't break bread with you. You're a sinner. You're on your own." Nope, that's not the Jesus I remember from Sunday school.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is pretty humorous.

Not really.

Its another example of "tolerant" liberals being intolerant of something they disagree with.

Fuck em.

They wanted publicity, they got it.

What are the odds they would ever have even been asked to cater a wedding, let alone a gay wedding? They stepped on their dicks for no reason other than they wanted to be the first to say they wouldn't serve gays.

Play stupid games...

It is about freedom of association.  How is that so hard to comprehend?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:40:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:So Jesus would've refused a gay? Or are we talking about some other obscure set of pseudo-judeo-christian values?

View Quote

Got revelations? You're thinking old-school amongst-mortals Jesus....Romans took that guy out. Think more along the lines of slaying the minions of satan with the Word of God (I always imagine this looks like Godzilla radioactive breath, but maybe that's just me) instead.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:43:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Got revelations? You're thinking old-school amongst-mortals Jesus....Romans took that guy out. Think more along the lines of slaying the minions of satan with the Word of God (I always imagine this looks like Godzilla radioactive breath, but maybe that's just me) instead.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:So Jesus would've refused a gay? Or are we talking about some other obscure set of pseudo-judeo-christian values?

These threads get weirder and weirder.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:48:44 AM EDT
[#28]
So glad AZ didn't go full retard when this idiocy was on Brewer's desk. Stupid from both sides of the spectrum.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:58:36 AM EDT
[#29]
none of this would be happening if liberals didn't DEMAND that people participate in / pay for things that they are opposed to on a fundamental religious level. Abortion being legal isn't good enough. They DEMAND that religious people opposed to it pay for it, if not actually perform the "service". Wedding cake place that refuses to comply gets put out of business and the owners are forced to be indoctrinated. Catholic employers are forced to pay for contraception that they diametrically oppose. The left is the cause of this law in Indiana. Maybe it could have been written better, I haven't read it and don't know....what I do know is that the left has NO problem passing horribly written anti-Rights / anti-freedom bills and then imposing them upon us without mercy or a care in the world. Read I-594 here in Washington sometime. It's a fucking disaster. It violates people's rights as much as any law ever has. Left has NO problem with it, poorly written and all.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:01:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ghost of Jesus has radioactive fire breath, what's weird about that?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:03:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Pizza place that refused a gay wedding reception

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whats a Memories Pizza?
Pizza place that refused a gay wedding reception

No, they didn't. They have never been asked to cater any gay thing ever.

The story was a fabrication. Some dumbass reporter went down to "bumfuck country" to try to get a story about some bigots commenting about the RFRA law passed in Indiana. Reporter went to that pizza place, where the owners are openly Christian and asked them some questions. They're just normal people and haven't discriminated against anyone, but they did say that they wouldn't cater a gay wedding. They also stated they have never been asked to do so.

Dumbass reporter turns it into "Pizza Store Owners Publicly Refuse to Cater Gay Wedding" and leftists all over attacked.  Because tolerance and all that shit.

ETA: Article about the situation...
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:09:04 AM EDT
[#32]
I said I imagine it looks like Godzilla breath...I'm not saying that it IS. Say what you want, it's way more realistic than the medieval artist version, of a sword (or swords) shooting out of Jesus' mouth...

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:10:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Buying a domain means hacked now?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:16:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

Shh.

We're playing the victim here.

PS: plz join the 1300 people who have given us $50 grand in our gofundme campaign.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:20:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

They said they have no problem serving anyone, I'm making the common-sense assumption that they mean anyone who comes through their doors.

Catering a celebration of something they consider sinful? Should they cater abortion parties? How about murderers being paroled? What if some polygamists wanted them to cater a man's wedding to his 5th wife?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:20:54 AM EDT
[#36]
gay mafia

be afraid
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:24:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They said they have no problem serving anyone, I'm making the common-sense assumption that they mean anyone who comes through their doors.

Catering a celebration of something they consider sinful? Should they cater abortion parties? How about murderers being paroled? What if some polygamists wanted them to cater a man's wedding to his 5th wife?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if the gays come in and pick up the pizzas for a gay orgy, but don't tell them they're for a gay orgy until after they have paid and taken possession of the pizzas?

What then?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:30:54 AM EDT
[#38]
only minority democrats can get away with being terrorists (reason the joint closed down is the terroristic threats made).  face it.. democrats would kill you for what you believe given the choice.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:43:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is the type of crap that really boils my blood. A small Mom and Pop shop is forced to closed after getting steam rolled by a scumbag reporter and these other POS with their agenda.

View Quote

These poor folks were overwhelmed. They weren't internet savvy, were completely unprepared and oblivious. And it did them in.

Most of us are not the epitome of sophistication, but could have told them this would happen.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where if you are unwilling to provide the service to everyone, you shouldn't provide the service at all.

In this instance, they should have said, "We don't cater weddings" and that would have solved that. Seriously, how many weddings are they catering, as a rule, and how much income would they make from it?

I sometimes am hired to provide specific services for people, and it's not inconceivable that I may some day encounter an interested gay couple. While I don't really give a crap either way (and in most circumstances I wouldn't refuse a gay couple), if there is anything I can think of that I wouldn't do for both gay and straight alike, I won't be doing it at all. For anyone. It's not worth the risk or worry. I'll be saying, "Sorry, I don't do that type of work" and with no further explanation.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:46:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Churchie folks always love to run their mouths and get themselves into a whole bunch of shit.

Remember when Obama set up the 2012 GOP primaries by pulling "Birth control mandate" out his ass?

Guess what?   Santorum couldn't keep his damn mouth shut.  Fuck, they all had to dance like puppets on that moronic issue.

ETA:  How are those profits going now in the business?   Can't make money when you close the fuck down.
View Quote

So..you're good with shutting down those who disagree with you eh?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:56:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What if the gays come in and pick up the pizzas for a gay orgy, but don't tell them they're for a gay orgy until after they have paid and taken possession of the pizzas?

What then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What then?

Nobody cares that  you are gay...shut up about it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:59:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What then?

I'm neither gay nor religious, but watching the more extreme representatives of both camp go at each other is often entertaining.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:00:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What then?

I don't see how anyone would have any problem with that. People coming in and buying a few pies and leaving in my mind is kinda different than CATERING something.

Catering entails cooking it and taking it to the event. Caterers are pretty much participating in the event, even if they just stand around the food and restock it.

Do you not see the difference? Really?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:04:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Was it hacked?

From the link...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Was it hacked?

From the link...

Also, in all seriousness, it's really dumb to not own a domain name for your business. Especially after you spew stupid shit on TV.

No. Memories Pizza never owned the domain name. Someone who didn't care for their politics spent the whole $10 it cost to buy it and put up a fake website. The business is already closed so it's a moot point and the site violated GoDaddy's ToS if I had to guess so the domain owner pulled it so his account wouldn't be locked.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:20:23 AM EDT
[#45]
It says he's closing because he's "afraid" of "threats" he's been receiving.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:22:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

He wasn't "forced" to close. He's voluntarily closing 'cause he's afraid of the big, scary homos.

Here's a doughnut I'm sure GD would love

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:28:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Shh.

PS: plz join the 1300 people who have given us $50 grand in our gofundme campaign.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shh.

I'm willing to be oppressed for 50 grand!

Feigning righteous indignation will cost you an extra 25 though.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:29:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He wasn't "forced" to close. He's voluntarily closing 'cause he's afraid of the big, scary homos.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6149/5920204860_12ddbcfcdf.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6149/5920204860_12ddbcfcdf.jpg

Somebody doesn't know their birds. That doesn't look like a Swallow at all!

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:34:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actions performed under duress are not voluntary.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duress?

Can you imagine how many threats Chick fil A has gotten? Yet no one's firebombed them yet. I'm sure some small town pizza joint barely registers on anyone's hate radar.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top