Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Assclown needs to stand there and take it.  He should have watched where he was driving his skateboard.  Grown men don't play on skateboards.

Attack my woman after injuring my child and I would be shooting at that point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love the internet tough guys here who blame the kid and want to hit a woman.  

You're fucking pathetic.

You better believe if a woman swung at me like that I'd defend myself.

This "I'd never hit a woman, even if she was actively assaulting me" is absurd.

Assclown needs to stand there and take it.  He should have watched where he was driving his skateboard.  Grown men don't play on skateboards.

So even after knowing its a skate plaza, something i knew since the fucking start of this thread, EVEN after knowing that the child and mother were at fault for letting him run unattended EVEN AFTER the fucking unprovoked assault on a person involved in a ACCIDENT who was sympathetic and non-aggressive.

You would let your SO attack that skateboarder and in his self-defense you would murder him...

Who let you have guns
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:00:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The dude is even a white hispanic . I think that's Moses Salazar.

Might be Lee Goldberg.

View Quote

After a quick trip to google, I know that those guys are skateboarders
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So even after knowing its a skate plaza, something i knew since the fucking start of this thread
View Quote

Thanks for telling me on page one, instead of letting me make an ass out of myself for 4 pages

I have never seen one of these skate plazas, but apparently they are a "thing"
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#4]
If it was a skate park and the guy was in the area for skating it's a damn shame someone was not looking after their young child better.
I don't think the guy ran into the kid on purpose either.
But once that irate Mexican woman shoved him he should have known what was possibly coming and should have stopped her advance,woman or man.
Hell man she looked bigger than him and she punched him pretty crisply.
Anyone does that to me and I am going to punch back three times as hard.
I will not be some ones punching bag.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Her first reaction is to run a 100 yards and punch the skater rather than comfort the kid that some random stranger is holding?  Yeah okay mom.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
my shocked face...control your kids.
View Quote

this, why was birthday boy 100 yards from his mother..
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Skater should have been paying better attention or had a spotter if there were kids around.  

Mom should have been paying attention to her kid.

It was an accident and one of them handled it like an adult while the other handled it like an animal.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If it was a skate park and the guy was in the area for skating it's a damn shame someone was not looking after their young child better.
I don't think the guy ran into the kid on purpose either.
But once that irate Mexican woman shoved him he should have known what was possibly coming and should have stopped her advance,woman or man.
Hell man she looked bigger than him and she punched him pretty crisply.
Anyone does that to me and I am going to punch back three times as hard.
I will not be some ones punching bag.
View Quote

Yep. Definitely not the first time she's thrown a punch.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#9]
NVM, wrong thread to start this in
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#10]
WTF is your kid doing running through a SKATE park ?  He should have cracked her in the head w/ his board.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Pretty good punch.  She shouldn't be surprised to catch a skateboard in the face in return.
View Quote

Yep.  Punch was not justified.  More women these days seem to think that force is OK for a minor offense.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.
View Quote

If mom is man enough to punch someone she is man enough to be punched.  Fuck that "you should never hit a woman" BS.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:06:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Skater should have been paying better attention or had a spotter if there were kids around.  

It was an accident and one of them handled it like an adult while the other handled it like an animal.
View Quote

Why, its a skate park. Who expects random, untended kids to run out in front of them?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If mom is man enough to punch someone she is man enough to be punched.  Fuck that "you should never hit a woman" BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

Chivalry won't do you any good if you're on a ventilator because you wouldn't defend yourself.

One good punch like that and you smack your head on that concrete plaza? Coloring books and six piece jigsaw puzzles at the state home for the remainder of your days.

Have fun with that.

At least your misguided sense of "honor" will be intact when somebody is changing out your colostomy bag for you.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Sean Connery approach.

End thread.

Also that is pretty damn typical of the FSA I see around here that lets their kids run around like brats. The fault there is the parent not the skater.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Chivalry won't do you any good if you're on a ventilator because you wouldn't defend yourself.

One good punch like that and you smack your head on that concrete plaza? Coloring books and six piece jigsaw puzzles at the state home for the remainder of your days.

Have fun with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

Have fun with that.

You can defend yourself without throwing punches, I'm not saying don't defend yourself....
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm pretty sure that is not the first punch she's thrown.

Probably not even the 100th.

Keepin' it real, holmes.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You can defend yourself without throwing punches
View Quote

Especially when you are holding a skateboard

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

Stand there and take it?  I seem to remember that being said by those defending Trayvon.  Zimmerman should have just stood there and taken it?

The bottom line is that if your woman hit the teenager first, then he is defending himself.  Let's say for a moment that I'm the kid's father and I'm watching from some distance away.  You start shooting at my kid.  What's to stop me from shooting at you?

Think about that for a moment.  You just turned an unfortunate accident, at a skate plaza, into a shootout.  An accident which, if you'd been paying attention to your kid, would not have happened.  Brilliant move mister.

Hot heads like you are exactly why I carry a concealed weapon.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You can defend yourself without throwing punches, I'm not saying don't defend yourself....
View Quote

I'm not interested in playing "bear hug fun times" with some dirtbag who's trying assault me while her low life associate there sticks a butterfly knife in my L5 vertebrae.

Fight to win, no matter who the opponent. If you're not going to do that, you're better off laying down and taking it like a good victim.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Have fun with that.

Seriously true and seriously funny too.

At least your misguided sense of "honor" will be intact when somebody is changing out your colostomy bag for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

Have fun with that.

Seriously true and seriously funny too.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#22]
It's been interesting to see people be blinded by the "shithead skater" stereotype and use that to jump to HUGE logical conclusions and pretty much ignore anything else, OH along with justifying not only assault but now murder. GJ GJ ARFCOM

Also hilarious to see you guys argue if something looks like a grind rail or just a piece of outdoor furniture, that's like a gun grabber wondering if something is a target berm or just a sandy hill

Oh hold up people still think this is some mythical 20,000 sq ft concrete flattop park and not a skate plaza okayyyyy
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Stand there and take it?  I seem to remember that being said by those defending Trayvon.  Zimmerman should have just stood there and taken it?

The bottom line is that if your woman hit the teenager first, then he is defending himself.  Let's say for a moment that I'm the kid's father and I'm watching from some distance away.  You start shooting at my kid.  What's to stop me from shooting at you?

Think about that for a moment.  You just turned an unfortunate accident, at a skate plaza, into a shootout.  An accident which, if you'd been paying attention to your kid, would not have happened.  Brilliant move mister.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

Don't try and apply logic in GD. How dare you?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Hmm... Obama's daughter needs moar skateboard to the face. Accidents happen.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#25]
The video ends with the kid just backing off... does more happen or was that the end?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#26]
probably some more hootin and hollerin by the woman....who probably would have torn that guy into little pieces if he fought back....
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#27]
When youtube videos are embedded into the forum, we miss things like:

Published on Aug 14, 2013

this clip is from "Warm Gravy"

http://warmgravy.bigcartel.com/produc...

skater gets punched for accidentally running into little boy. (on his birthday)

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:19:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The video ends with the kid just backing off... does more happen or was that the end?
View Quote

Hell who knows.
There is such a huge number of todays white youth who have never even had a fight let alone know how to defend themselves it's absolutely pathetic.
Growing up in school in the 60's and early 70's it was an absolute right of passage.
Pitiful slide downward.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#29]
This thread is now about skater fights.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bad stuff happens, seems like the guy was concerned but didn't really know what to do.
View Quote

This.  I would be upset as a parent as well but it was an accident and she went straight to the thug route.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Maybe she should pay attention to what's going on around her child instead of committing assault.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Accidents happen.  Clearly the skater was concerned for the kid, although I think the "I didn't see him" was a BS excuse.

2) Mom flips out, though I can't entirely blame her.  I would have a case of the ass, too, if somebody ran into my kid - accident or not.

http://youtu.be/pDUDFxZSn6k

Maybe she should pay attention to what's going on around her child instead of committing assault.

Absolutely.  It took her forever to respond probably because she wasn't paying attention to her kid!
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#32]
It was an accident, the skater appeared to be very sorry about it, mom...wasn't raised right.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#33]
It's a skate park. Not  race track.
Watch your kid.

The end
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

It was an accident, the skater appeared to be very sorry about it, mom...wasn't raised right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's FAKE... it's from a movie:

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvjkHR_TlYE http://youtu.be/74QuC6SjVHI
View Quote

More please
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:31:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really a spotter?.....
Do you even skate, bro?

He was probably skating a line and was in the middle of a trick.
Skate park etiquette, person a line has the right f way, all others shall yield.

And you definitely don't go doing a 100yd dash through the park, seriously, mom and kid are 100% at fault.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm crying here.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If I was acting like an asshole and skating where I shouldnt have been and as a result knocked over a toddler and busted his skull on the concrete because of my being an irresponsible douchebag?

I might out of instinct duck and weave or block....but I would certainly understand her response and would think I deserved whatever I had coming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

+ a lot.

Would you let that woman square up and punch you in the face?

If I was acting like an asshole and skating where I shouldnt have been and as a result knocked over a toddler and busted his skull on the concrete because of my being an irresponsible douchebag?

I might out of instinct duck and weave or block....but I would certainly understand her response and would think I deserved whatever I had coming.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

A skate video is not the same thing as a scripted movie.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not familiar with the movie, but was this acting, or just the camera following skaters around like a documentary?

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvjkHR_TlYE http://youtu.be/74QuC6SjVHI
View Quote

Yeah! Mike Vallely didn't f@$& around.
Ans I think that was in Seattle, too.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you know how skate videos work bro? That is not acting like you see in Hollywood. Skateboarders sell videos of the tricks they do. This ain't no WWE.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Not familiar with the movie, but was this acting, or just the camera following skaters around like a documentary?  
View Quote

Usually just following skaters around, and the more shit goes sideways the better.

Johnny Knoxville got his start in skate videos.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.
View Quote

Is it a skate park?  Doesn't look like one to me.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#45]
videos always stop after they become interesting. I thought the lady that picked up the child was the mother. I was wrong

I was half expecting something along the lines of this

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Even though the skater took out the kid the mom deserved to eat that skateboard after the first push.  You want to play like a man, expect to be treated like one, just like the video of the chick going after the drunk guy.
View Quote

This. Cunt would have been tits up after the punch.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You obviously dont have kids....or if you do, you dont spend any time around them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you can't watch your kid...

Please explain to me what watching your kid entails?

So lets say Im at a park, I allow my toddler to stroll ahead 30-50 feet.....all while keeping a watchful eye.

Is that not watching my kid? Is that being an irresponsible parent?

So this skateboarder comes and slams into my toddler and busts his head on the concrete. How the fuck could someone have stopped that from happening?

You take your kids to parks so that they CAN WALK AROUND without fear of getting run over!!

The kid wasnt downtown or playing in traffic......he was in a park where people stroll around, sit and relax and take their kids to go play and let them walk around.

If that was a skate park, that was the stupidest skate park I have ever seen.....nothing but concrete planters and seating areas....no skating obstacles.

Watching your kids entails keeping them out of trouble and getting hurt... All the "watching" you're doing with him running 50 feet ahead across a concrete lot of whatever that fuck that "park" is is watching him get hurt.

Good Luck to you...

You obviously dont have kids....or if you do, you dont spend any time around them.

lol..I do..raised two, including one very rambunctious boy....50 ft is far to much room between you and the kid....if you are actually raising a boy..you would know that.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.

Good police work Drebin.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Usually just following skaters around, and the more shit goes sideways the better.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Johnny who?

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That didnt look like a skate park dude.

Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That didnt look like a skate park dude.

Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.

Watch out we gotta bad ass over here. Psssh
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top