Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
  There used to be a "social club" who took care of "men" like this.
I'm pretty sure in Tennessee if you want child support you have to let the Dad have equal time with the kids.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So my sister is finally getting rid of her piece of shit husband, she finally decided enough as enough after he got drunk and punched their 6 year old daughter hard enough for her to lose her breath and double over. Well the lawyer fucked up somewhere and after her having the kid for a couple weeks they took her away from her, and now he has her for as long as she had her. How can she get her back legally? She is in Tennessee in case that matters. Please help here, this guy is a real piece of shit and a violent drunk and is drunk 24/7. My sister had to write a paper of all the bad shit he's done and it's  10 pages long single spaced. I'd love to go kick a door in and take her but that's not helping any.

Thanks to all that help in advance, the longer he has her the worst its going to be.

There used to be a "social club" who took care of "men" like this.
I'm pretty sure in Tennessee if you want child support you have to let the Dad have equal time with the kids.

Are you talking about the kkk?  WTF lul

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So obviously a lot has been left out.

OP there is nothing you can do, why? Because you didn't document, you didn't file proper police reports, and she let it happen by allowing her daughter to be in that situation WITHOUT calling the police.

Basically what the court sees is hearsay from a jealous ex and sees that the dad has some dui's and some convictions for things he did but time he did serve.  Just because you drink, just because you have a DUI doesn't mean you're a shit dad.... I know a guy with 3 DUI's and likes to drink himself to shit, but never around kids and he's the nicest guy you'll ever met... he just loves to party.

On the other hand they see a mother who also by the sounds has had her issues considering the cops were called on her, making totally absurd hearsay claims.

Basically, the lack of documentation and charges makes it a even playing field legally.
View Quote

She didn't do anything bad to get the cops called on her, the cops actually said he told them to tell her " he loves her and wants to work this out".  From my understanding she was under oath and was considered a legal document or something like that when she wrote the paper. The judge didn't want the guy to have the kid but legally she had to for some reason. This guy has also taken multiple anger classes that he never finished and multiple AA classes he never finished.

After all this i guess the lawyer or judge said that he will be lucky to get supervised visitation when this is all done and over with. I think he won this small battle but will lose the war, he even laughed to her face when he took the kid.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:24:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

She didn't call them immediately after for some stupid reason, she actually just grabbed her shit and left, like I said she is absolutely terrified of the guy and for good reason. He actually called the cops on her the next day and she told them what happened and they said " we can't do anything now but will document it " or something like that.
View Quote

If he hit the child that hard shouldn't there be marks of some sort they could have "documented"?
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

lol?

I'm not sure if you think I'm just trying to disagree with you, but that's not my intent. I qualify my statements based on the OP being 100% correct with his understanding of the situation. If he doesn't have the full story then obviously that changes the range of appropriate responses.

My intent is to bring to light that it's likely the OP already knows he doesn't have a full story, because if he genuinely believed the version of the story he told us, it's not unreasonable to respond the way I described in the fictional scenario I created where I was in OP's shoes.

If you saw your wife's brother punch his kids (that is to say, you believe without any doubts that he is hurting someone you care about), would you stop him?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, if you actually have all the facts of the case and the situation is exactly is you explain it... why are you still here? Regardless of what the courts are allowing, if someone like that was watching my niece/nephew, I wouldn't hesitate to take action. I would do anything to keep my niece/nephew safe if I thought they weren't.

I can tell you, as a father, if my wife's brother came up here and got in the middle of our divorce, particularly regarding my children, it would end badly.

Never involve yourself in a domestic unrest. It never pans out well for the meddler. I've SEEN a guy try to break up a fist fight between a man and a woman where BOTH people turned on the interloper.

Certainly understand. I'm sure you are a reasonable father and don't hit your kids, but imagine if you did. Hopefully a judge wouldn't blame your wife's brother for trying to help your kids if you were known to abuse them.

Generally, I agree with not getting involved with a domestic dispute. Intentions are not to help the husband/wife, but to make sure the kids are safe. Like I said, if OP is 100% correct in his knowledge of the situation it's a no brainier that the kids need help.

How do you differentiate the bull shit from the truth? You always side with your family? Because nobody going through something as traumatic as a divorce could *ever* lie, stretch the truth or have their own delusions?

You do what you want. Me? I figure that's what cops and courts are for.

lol?

I'm not sure if you think I'm just trying to disagree with you, but that's not my intent. I qualify my statements based on the OP being 100% correct with his understanding of the situation. If he doesn't have the full story then obviously that changes the range of appropriate responses.

My intent is to bring to light that it's likely the OP already knows he doesn't have a full story, because if he genuinely believed the version of the story he told us, it's not unreasonable to respond the way I described in the fictional scenario I created where I was in OP's shoes.

If you saw your wife's brother punch his kids (that is to say, you believe without any doubts that he is hurting someone you care about), would you stop him?

In the moment, yes. Travel to a cold scene to extract someone else's kid? Not on your fucking life.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

She didn't do anything bad to get the cops called on her, the cops actually said he told them to tell her " he loves her and wants to work this out".  From my understanding she was under oath and was considered a legal document or something like that when she wrote the paper. The judge didn't want the guy to have the kid but legally she had to for some reason. This guy has also taken multiple anger classes that he never finished and multiple AA classes he never finished.

After all this i guess the lawyer or judge said that he will be lucky to get supervised visitation when this is all done and over with. I think he won this small battle but will lose the war, he even laughed to her face when he took the kid.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP there is nothing you can do, why? Because you didn't document, you didn't file proper police reports, and she let it happen by allowing her daughter to be in that situation WITHOUT calling the police.

Basically what the court sees is hearsay from a jealous ex and sees that the dad has some dui's and some convictions for things he did but time he did serve.  Just because you drink, just because you have a DUI doesn't mean you're a shit dad.... I know a guy with 3 DUI's and likes to drink himself to shit, but never around kids and he's the nicest guy you'll ever met... he just loves to party.

On the other hand they see a mother who also by the sounds has had her issues considering the cops were called on her, making totally absurd hearsay claims.

Basically, the lack of documentation and charges makes it a even playing field legally.

The more of the story you tell, the more unlikely it appears to be true.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alright don't believe me if you want, it doesn't really matter. I know how scary this guy is and how manipulative this guy can be.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alright don't believe me if you want, it doesn't really matter. I know how scary this guy is and how manipulative this guy can be.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So my sister is finally getting rid of her piece of shit husband, she finally decided enough as enough after he got drunk and punched their 6 year old daughter hard enough for her to lose her breath and double over. Well the lawyer fucked up somewhere and after her having the kid for a couple weeks they took her away from her, and now he has her for as long as she had her. How can she get her back legally? She is in Tennessee in case that matters. Please help here, this guy is a real piece of shit and a violent drunk and is drunk 24/7. My sister had to write a paper of all the bad shit he's done and it's  10 pages long single spaced. I'd love to go kick a door in and take her but that's not helping any.

Thanks to all that help in advance, the longer he has her the worst its going to be.
View Quote

Child protective Services.

file a Child abuse report.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#10]
The kid is also scared of the guy. There is nothing more that i want to do than to kick in his door punch him in the face and take the kid but that would end badly for everybody except for him.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The kid is also scared of the guy. There is nothing more that i want to do than to kick in his door punch him in the face and take the kid but that would end badly for everybody except for him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#12]
From reading the situation what I would guess probably happened is guy hits kid. Sister leaves with kid. Sister refuses to let guy see kid for his visitation, frustrating his contact with his child. Guy goes to court and says Sister wont let me see my kid. Judge asks sister why she is denying him visitation.  Sister says he is violent. Judge asks for evidence such as a police report or something else substantial. Sister produces nothing. Judge goes well since you have no evidence whatsoever of domestic violence except your word you cannot deny him visitation. Since you have had kid along for Period of Time and have been denying him visitation i am going to give him Compensatory visitation to even that out because you really should not have denied him visitation without some concrete evidence of domestic violence to support your allegations.

Short version sister fucked herself by not documenting anything or getting a police report, then walked into court without evidence expecting the Judge to sign off on Dad having no visitation because she claimed it happened.

Getting a lawyer will help, but a lawyer today is not going to help as much as a police report the night it happened would have.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe you that the guy is bad, I'm just not sure your sister isn't bad too, or at least dishonest. You concealed the fact that she never called the cops on him until way too far in the thread. At the very least, you know she's messed up and you're trying to cover for her.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#14]
How old is sister, how old are you?
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nope, not at all.

I've found in my vast LE experience that normal well adjusted people tend to marry trailer trash with complete opposite personas from their own.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More to the story?

Nope, not at all.

I've found in my vast LE experience that normal well adjusted people tend to marry trailer trash with complete opposite personas from their own.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Where in tn.  In might can recommend someone
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:13:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If he hit the child that hard shouldn't there be marks of some sort they could have "documented"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She didn't call them immediately after for some stupid reason, she actually just grabbed her shit and left, like I said she is absolutely terrified of the guy and for good reason. He actually called the cops on her the next day and she told them what happened and they said " we can't do anything now but will document it " or something like that.

Gut doesn't bruise that easily...  You've never been gut punched?  

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:19:57 PM EDT
[#18]

I LOVE watching Arfcom play "peel back the onion" in threads like this.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Here for the pics
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:29:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I LOVE watching Arfcom play "peel back the onion" in threads like this.

View Quote

Yeah, threads like this are worth the price of admission.

Every single person here says the same thing, and the OP pretends to be blind to the obvious.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If the sister's account is accurate, I'd surely fire that attorney and find one with a modicum of competence. Preferably one that is competent and the judge likes

It shouldn't be hard to get the daughter's deposition citing the physical abuse inflicted upon her by the father. That should be a 'custody slam-dunk'.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
More to the story?

Not really. Judge said there was defeciancy in the lawyers case so he gets her for as long as my sister had her.
If the sister's account is accurate, I'd surely fire that attorney and find one with a modicum of competence. Preferably one that is competent and the judge likes

It shouldn't be hard to get the daughter's deposition citing the physical abuse inflicted upon her by the father. That should be a 'custody slam-dunk'.

Family court is a seriously fucked up place.  A lot of the times it's a crap shoot. Pretty much what Naamah said.
Once in custody trial / judgement hearing have her get eye-witnesses that will testify in her behalf.
I.e. babysitters that have noticed who takes care of the child, picks them up, dresses the child appropriately for the weather conditions; who takes the child to the doctor (some sort of verification), teachers that may have had run-ins with the father; character witnesses of your wife's character, etc. (worked for me when the ex was trying to destroy my credibility)
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:49:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Family court is a seriously fucked up place.  A lot of the times it's a crap shoot. Pretty much what Naamah said.
Once in custody trial / judgement hearing have her get eye-witnesses that will testify in her behalf.
I.e. babysitters that have noticed who takes care of the child, picks them up, dresses the child appropriately for the weather conditions; who takes the child to the doctor (some sort of verification), teachers that may have had run-ins with the father; character witnesses of your wife's character, etc. (worked for me when the ex was trying to destroy my credibility)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
More to the story?

Not really. Judge said there was defeciancy in the lawyers case so he gets her for as long as my sister had her.

So is GD but surprisingly enough, here we are well into page two and no one has asked for pictures of the sister yet.  Maybe there's hope for this place yet.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
More to the story?

Nope, not at all.

I'm here all night,
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 11:09:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
More to the story?
View Quote

A whole lot more....................
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:03:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
From reading the situation what I would guess probably happened is guy hits kid. Sister leaves with kid. Sister refuses to let guy see kid for his visitation, frustrating his contact with his child. Guy goes to court and says Sister wont let me see my kid. Judge asks sister why she is denying him visitation.  Sister says he is violent. Judge asks for evidence such as a police report or something else substantial. Sister produces nothing. Judge goes well since you have no evidence whatsoever of domestic violence except your word you cannot deny him visitation. Since you have had kid along for Period of Time and have been denying him visitation i am going to give him Compensatory visitation to even that out because you really should not have denied him visitation without some concrete evidence of domestic violence to support your allegations.

Short version sister fucked herself by not documenting anything or getting a police report, then walked into court without evidence expecting the Judge to sign off on Dad having no visitation because she claimed it happened.

Getting a lawyer will help, but a lawyer today is not going to help as much as a police report the night it happened would have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

QFT.
Quoted:
I believe you that the guy is bad, I'm just not sure your sister isn't bad too, or at least dishonest. You concealed the fact that she never called the cops on him until way too far in the thread. At the very least, you know she's messed up and you're trying to cover for her.

I think she's more naïve and unfamiliar with how the family court works (or doesn't) than dishonest.

OP if that child has a mark on her when your sister gets her back, she needs to take the kid to the ER immediately.  Not the following day, not "I'll call the pediatrician and make an appointment for next week", immediately.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Well she fired her lawyer and got a new one, lets hope this one is competent.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:09:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

QFT.

I think she's more naïve and unfamiliar with how the family court works (or doesn't) than dishonest.

OP if that child has a mark on her when your sister gets her back, she needs to take the kid to the ER immediately.  Not the following day, not "I'll call the pediatrician and make an appointment for next week", immediately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT.
Quoted:

Well she doesn't really have experience in a family court. And I told her she should've called the cops that night and the divorce would've been done very shortly and he would rarely see the kid but the kid also told the cops and lawyer he hit her but that doesn't really matter either. I don't know why everyone is saying my sister is bad but oh well.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Also some more fun to add to the story which I know everybody is going to say isn't true and it doesn't matter just coming from my sister but oh well. A little while back he punched a bridesmaid at a wedding.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:46:56 AM EDT
[#29]
What does this guy do for a living ? Is he a MMA or boxer, seems to punch everyone.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Also some more fun to add to the story which I know everybody is going to say isn't true and it doesn't matter just coming from my sister but oh well. A little while back he punched a bridesmaid at a wedding.
View Quote

I'd punch her too.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:05:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Where in TN?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:11:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OP, I'm not trying to be harsh, but the best thing you could do is to tell your sister to stop worrying so much about her lawyer and to tighten her own shit up. When her ex-to be hits her child, the police must be called right then and there. If she needs to leave the house with her daughter, fine. But calling the police is the very next step. This is life and death stuff.
View Quote

THIS. She needs to go MOMMA BEAR and protect her child.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:24:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why did your sister marry this winner?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:26:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, I'm not trying to be harsh, but the best thing you could do is to tell your sister to stop worrying so much about her lawyer and to tighten her own shit up. When her ex-to be hits her child, the police must be called right then and there. If she needs to leave the house with her daughter, fine. But calling the police is the very next step. This is life and death stuff.

I'm thinking the sister needs to get her shit together and the best thing for the child is to have the POS parents out of his/her life.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:27:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was he drunk in court?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:34:25 AM EDT
[#36]
There is definitely more to the story.  I have a hunch that the hearing was actually a restraining order hearing that she lost either as the petitioner or respondent if the incident only happened 2 weeks ago.  I've never seen divorce hearings or child custody hearings take place that quickly.  I'm all for speeding up legal proceedings but that would just be stupid.  ETA: I just re-read the original thread and realized the incident may have no happened 2 weeks ago but that is how long she had the kid for.  Now I'm guessing the husband was supposed to have visitation but she refused to give the kid to him for whatever reason so the husband got his lawyer involved.

The OP is getting way too involved and will be utterly shocked when the sister starts "seeing" her husband again.  The OP needs to realize that his sister is an adult and will make her own decisions.  He can encourage her to do the right things and be there for support, but ultimately, it is her battle and her choices.  He also needs to see that his sister isn't completely innocent.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:50:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

She is getting a new lawyer, there is a police report, she took all of her money out of the bank and she made all the money in the house and paid for the house and car, im sure she has been hit but never told us and if she ever hit him it was probably because he hit her but she has always been terrified of the guy, and i told her to get a restraining order but doubt she has. Ive been around this guy and he is scary, he is a ticking time bomb and that fuse is pretty short when he's drunk, he got in 2 fights the night before their wedding for gods sake once with her father ( not my father) and my other sisters boyfriend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am 100% convinced there is more to the story .  This is the first time he just up and hit the kid . You should have written a wall of text . There are 3 sides to every story , his, hers and the truth somewhere in the middle

First fire the lawyer yesterday and explain to him why . Second , Does she have any evidence of the hit ? Pictures of a bruise ? medical treatment ? police report ?  Why ? Third same speech I give men getting divorced . Document everything . write a statement of events and keep a notebook . just like writing a witness statement , Third move all of her banking to a new bank.  Not a new account at the same bank . Every personal item that is important to her needs to be out of the house yesterday and in storage at a friends .  Has your sister ever been hit ? are there any records of this ?  Restraining order is what she needs . She needs to make sure he goes to anger management before visitation . I am sure the story is missing a lot .  Has she ever hit him  ? serious question . Overlook that she is your sister and look for the facts . This is like seeing on still photo  of a place and trying to figure out what happened 5 years before the photo was taken .

She is getting a new lawyer, there is a police report, she took all of her money out of the bank and she made all the money in the house and paid for the house and car, im sure she has been hit but never told us and if she ever hit him it was probably because he hit her but she has always been terrified of the guy, and i told her to get a restraining order but doubt she has. Ive been around this guy and he is scary, he is a ticking time bomb and that fuse is pretty short when he's drunk, he got in 2 fights the night before their wedding for gods sake once with her father ( not my father) and my other sisters boyfriend.

....and she married him....past history is often an indicator of future results.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:54:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

WTF?  The kid...do you mean your niece?

I am calling it now...

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:26:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I am calling it now...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am calling it now...

Yes I mean my niece.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:28:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said before he seemed like a nice guy.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:29:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What does this guy do for a living ? Is he a MMA or boxer, seems to punch everyone.
View Quote

He actually doesn't have a job i think, awhile back he was a part time bartender but I think he lost that job.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:39:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Well this thread went to shit a lot quicker than I expected. Gotta love the people against the one taking the abuse and saying she's a bad person even though she is the one that provided and paid for everything they own. I guess I should add some more info though, the hearing that turned to shit was an emergency custody hearing and seeing if she could get out of Tennessee legally, they had her in a location that he didn't know (actually moved her a couple towns away) and im not sure who but i think the police made sure they were called if he came to the hotel, and up until a couple days ago he wasn't allowed to make contact with my niece.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:45:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well this thread went to shit a lot quicker than I expected. Gotta love the people against the one taking the abuse and saying she's a bad person even though she is the one that provided and paid for everything they own. I guess I should add some more info though, the hearing that turned to shit was an emergency custody hearing and seeing if she could get out of Tennessee legally, they had her in a location that he didn't know (actually moved her a couple towns away) and im not sure who but i think the police made sure they were called if he came to the hotel, and up until a couple days ago he wasn't allowed to make contact with my niece.
View Quote

You guess you should add more info?  Apparently poor decision making & love of drama runs in the family.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:00:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

She didn't do anything bad to get the cops called on her, the cops actually said he told them to tell her " he loves her and wants to work this out".

View Quote

empassis mine.

Oh sweet jeebus.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:34:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He actually doesn't have a job i think, awhile back he was a part time bartender but I think he lost that job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every post is, "I think". How the fuck do you not know?  Maybe you got this backwards.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 5:26:02 AM EDT
[#46]
B to the S
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 5:34:32 AM EDT
[#47]
You can start the story over as soon as they all end up together again. Get ready it's coming.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 5:35:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Don't play dumb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He got drunk, punched a child, the police were called, given the story and they did NOT arrest him???  That raises a huge red flag for me.  Something is missing from this story.

And this wasn't in the OP because you know this completely changes everything.

How exactly?

Don't play dumb.

Thus far, I've seen nothing to indicate that he's playing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 5:42:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

....and she married him....past history is often an indicator of future results.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am 100% convinced there is more to the story .  This is the first time he just up and hit the kid . You should have written a wall of text . There are 3 sides to every story , his, hers and the truth somewhere in the middle

First fire the lawyer yesterday and explain to him why . Second , Does she have any evidence of the hit ? Pictures of a bruise ? medical treatment ? police report ?  Why ? Third same speech I give men getting divorced . Document everything . write a statement of events and keep a notebook . just like writing a witness statement , Third move all of her banking to a new bank.  Not a new account at the same bank . Every personal item that is important to her needs to be out of the house yesterday and in storage at a friends .  Has your sister ever been hit ? are there any records of this ?  Restraining order is what she needs . She needs to make sure he goes to anger management before visitation . I am sure the story is missing a lot .  Has she ever hit him  ? serious question . Overlook that she is your sister and look for the facts . This is like seeing on still photo  of a place and trying to figure out what happened 5 years before the photo was taken .

And had a kid with him too, because nothing smoothes out the personality of a violent drunk like taking on additional responsibility.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 5:44:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You can start the story over as soon as they all end up together again. Get ready it's coming.
View Quote

Maybe they'll even name kid # 2 after him.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top