Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/30/2015 9:42:49 PM EDT
A friend of mine's daughter had a baby recently. Daughter complained of pelvic area pain so they took her to ER and thought she possibly had a kidney stone or UTI. She had to wait a couple of hours, pain increased, and just 20 minutes after getting in the room, the baby was born - around 5.5-6 lbs.

Everyone was shocked. The family, as well as the girl, were completely unaware of the pregnancy! The girl is around 20 and very attractive. Great figure. No extra pounds at all. Parents are educated and have nice jobs.

Is this even possible? How the hell could no one notice? Or is this family so dysfunctional they deny reality? Denying the pregnancy though seems to be more embarrassing than being aware of it in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd say there is a high chance she knew.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:45:44 PM EDT
[#2]
She may not have showed because of the morbid obesity but she knew somethingno way  was going on. No way a slim attractive girl is not going to show a full term baby.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#3]
It's not just a river in Egypt.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:46:09 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a TV show dedicated to this.  Granted most of the chicks on that show are land whales to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Just another statistic, now.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a cousin who had a kid at 17 and nobody knew. She said she didn't know. I don't understand how that would even be possible.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Somebody in the equation is lying.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#8]
People lie especially when the truth makes them look bad.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Parents are gullible as hell...sorry.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#10]
"But we did it standing up? How could this happen!?"
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#11]
when you say very attractive do you mean BBW?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Those are the ones that often deliver in the toilet.  Yes, they are that dumb.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:51:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I have been told that swallowing watermelon seeds can cause this......
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I've heard of this, but only with fatties.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#15]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#16]
There was a TV show a while back (IIRC on TLC) that was called "Pregnant and I Didn't Know It" or some other such nonsense.

They had a bunch of stories just like this.  There were a bunch of chubbo's on the show, but there were a few girls who were extremely athletic that were pregnant and did not show.  Not sure how it was possible, but something to do with their muscle structure and workout routine kept their waist size to an absolute minimum.

If the girl is claiming to her parents that she wasn't aware she was pregnant, I could sort of believe it.

If she's trying to claim she's never had sex or some other bullshit, obviously that's, well.....bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:53:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A friend of mine's daughter had a baby recently. Daughter complained of pelvic area pain so they took her to ER and thought she possibly had a kidney stone or UTI. She had to wait a couple of hours, pain increased, and just 20 minutes after getting in the room, the baby was born - around 5.5-6 lbs.

Everyone was shocked. The family, as well as the girl, were completely unaware of the pregnancy! The girl is around 20 and very attractive. Great figure. No extra pounds at all. Parents are educated and have nice jobs.

Is this even possible? How the hell could no one notice? Or is this family so dysfunctional they deny reality? Denying the pregnancy though seems to be more embarrassing than being aware of it in the first place.
View Quote

Something doesn't sound right.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes it's possible I seen the same thing. We had a skin girl come into the ER with the c/o gas pains. Her mom stated she was treating her daughters abdomen pain with a boweling ball the mom would roll the boweling ball around on her abdomen to help move the gas out. We finally figured out she was pregnant and few hours later she delivered health baby.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#20]
This is why pregnancy tests are done in the ER even when the girl denies being pregnant or being sexually active.  It's the same reason for urine drug screens.  Ask but verify.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#21]
I read about this in the Bible
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I read about this in the Bible
View Quote

No you didn't. Pretty sure Mary knew she was pregnant and looked it. Maybe the OP last saw this attractive 20 year old about six months ago.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I have a similar story. My biological mother was 15 and not really overweight. My presence was only known when she went into labor while working in her family's tobacco field.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or our savior has returned.  Which do you really think is more likely?  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:24:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

good thing they didn't get stopped by the police on the way to the hospital. "momma this officer planted a baby on me"

edit to add - "not my pants"
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:27:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm sure the family was aware that their daughter was sexually active. I doubt that was a surprise. Like I said. She s very attractive with a nice figure, no extra weight at all. They were all amazed when a baby popped out. She had no symptoms til she went to ER for treatment. This is a normal family with graduate degrees.

I don't know the length of the pregnancy. Baby is about 6 lbs, looks healthy. How long does it take for that development-7-8 months?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:29:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Even the poor, uneducated girls I went to high school with knew something was up after they missed about three straight menstrual cycles.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, there doesn't have to actually be penetration for her to get pregnant.

But that makes it a lot more difficult.

The more likely explanation is that she's just lying to try and keep her parents from being too mad.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Well I guess some dude got lucky as shit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm sure the family was aware that their daughter was sexually active. I doubt that was a surprise. Like I said. She s very attractive with a nice figure, no extra weight at all. They were all amazed when a baby popped out. She had no symptoms til she went to ER for treatment. This is a normal family with graduate degrees.
View Quote

No symptoms? As in she had her period up until she popped?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#35]
This isn't the first time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Someone rubbed his bathing suit parts on her bathing suit parts.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#37]
http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9712/22/melrose.lawsuit/http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9712/22/melrose.lawsuit/

I used to not think this would be possible, but then I heard about this lawsuit.

An actress was fired from a soap opera for getting pregnant, which would impede her ability to play a sexy character on the show. She sued. She was able to demonstrate that her pregnancy barely showed and she could have kept on working.

To underscore her point that she could be pregnant and sexy at the same time, Tylo -- who is in her eighth month of another pregnancy -- wore tight miniskirts to court each day. Her pregnancy barely showed.
View Quote

Everyone in the court saw it, so I guess it's possible. She won the lawsuit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:40:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yes it's possible I seen the same thing. We had a skin girl come into the ER with the c/o gas pains. Her mom stated she was treating her daughters abdomen pain with a boweling ball the mom would roll the boweling ball around on her abdomen to help move the gas out. We finally figured out she was pregnant and few hours later she delivered health baby.
View Quote

Between your spelling and the story, this happened in WV didn't it?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:40:41 PM EDT
[#39]
banged while sleeping.  see it happen all the time online
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#40]
i guess she believed the guy or guys who said they didnt cum inside her
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#42]
[buffalobill]Was she a kinda big girl?[/buffalobill]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Happened to a girl I went to high school with.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:43:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
She may not have showed because of the morbid obesity but she knew somethingno way  was going on. No way a slim attractive girl is not going to show a full term baby.
View Quote

My SIL is "slim/attractive" and at 15 weeks, there's DEFINITELY something happening.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#45]
DENIAL is a mutherfucker.  This "I had no idea I was pregnant" bullshit actually happens all the time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm having trouble accepting this "slim, pregnant, not showing at 8 months, and complete unaware" phenomenon.

Sounds like grade A bullshit.  Pics or it didn't happen and I mean that literally.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Most know something is up but I've run across a few who were actually that damn stupid.  You really would be surprised how ignorant some people can be.  Yes, most were rather large women from the lower socioeconomic ranks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:59:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

uh.no.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Total BS! My former SIL was one of the fittest moms I have seen and she did not gain more than 20 lbs during her first pregnancy, yet there was still no hiding her protruding baby bump.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:10:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Those are the ones that often deliver in the toilet.  Yes, they are that dumb.
View Quote

Fished one out early in my career. Mom gave 16yo daughter meds for stomach cramps. She delivered in the toilet. Kid was full term and healthy. Mom and daughter asked how that happened
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top