Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck that, life is too short. If I don't get it at least a couple times a week I'm either bouncing or will get some on the side. I try to make this perfectly clear to my woman.

I'm 30 now and would be just fine with once or twice a day.. Been this way from probably the age of 12.
View Quote

They don't just stop one day.  You lose a little when you get in a relationship, you lose more when you get married, and when
you have a kid, you lose a sex.  I think it's because they know with each step your getting too deep to bail.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Let's see yours romeo?
You'll white knight and hide behind "I got more respect than that".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My god was that cringe worthy sexting. You could've had two or three good sexts out of what you said. Use your imagination a little bit more, but I guess you got her wet so good for you Not too mention she was the one who initiated it...

Let's see yours romeo?
You'll white knight and hide behind "I got more respect than that".

Sexting your woman with crude box-eating, spurt-in-your-face language= To each their own. Glad that she's "wet".
Sexting your woman with crude box-eating, spurt-in-your-face language and posting it to a message board= A 12 year-old's letter to Penthouse.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It was your husband, wasn't it?

If so, please don't answer. We don't need to know any more about your runny eggs. It's just too much.
View Quote

He is very much at the opposite of the spectrum.  Thank goodness.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Years ago, I heard this in my 20s. I was single and playing on a recreational men's league ice hockey team. This is locker room talk. Guys only.
One guy says his friend hasn't had sex since she got pregnant. She gained weight afterwards and didn't lose the weight. She was skinny before. I never saw her so I had no idea what she looked like before or after. Anyway, our team captain comments, "He must be jacking off a lot." Locker room laughter ensues.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Or she got fat and he doesn't want to look at her.  Or he got fat and his hormones tanked.  Or her hormones tanked.  Or his side chick is draining his balls.  Or he's gay...  etc.  Sometimes two people just don't want to screw anymore.  Sounds like personal problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many times was coworker's husband rejected by his wife before he lost interest?  Two sides to every story.

Or she got fat and he doesn't want to look at her.  Or he got fat and his hormones tanked.  Or her hormones tanked.  Or his side chick is draining his balls.  Or he's gay...  etc.  Sometimes two people just don't want to screw anymore.  Sounds like personal problems.

I have seen it many times.

Lots of women enter into a marriage looking pretty hot, then gain 10-20 pounds a year.
They then decide to surround themselves with other fat women as their "social circle".
Eventually guys get disgusted enough and go find a woman who does not look repulsive when she is naked.

The fat wives then complain about how their husband never touches her anymore.
Her fat girlfriends all lend emotional support, saying it is all the guy's fault and that he is a jerk.

Nothing new.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So much fucking horseshit spewing in this thread it's amazing.

Females control the pussy in our society (even in the marriage) and the pussy will control you if you let it.

Women in our society have no idea what they want from one minute to the next.

What are going to do tough guys just take it? They've got a word for that.

All you dudes bragging about your lady fucking you real good on a regular basis, don't take it for granted she might just up and decided one day she don't like your flavor anymore.

You ant no fucking stud jack get over yourself.

View Quote

And any dude might decide he's done with his woman. What's the alternative to taking the risk? Decline sex and relationships because we might get hurt? Or fuck like bunnies while the one we want is still wanting it?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:38:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I guess when you get older it all comes down to do you truly love the person, and do you want to spend the rest of your life with them ........... or do you just want to get laid regularly?
View Quote

Get both.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lots of women enter into a marriage looking pretty hot, then gain 10-20 pounds a year.
They then decide to surround themselves with other fat women as their "social circle".
Eventually guys get disgusted enough and go find a woman who does not look repulsive when she is naked.

Her fat girlfriends all lend emotional support, saying it is all the guy's fault and that he is a jerk.

Nothing new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many times was coworker's husband rejected by his wife before he lost interest?  Two sides to every story.

Nothing new.

Thank goodness men don't get fat or lazy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#9]
A friend of mine who is now in his early 60s has been in a sexless marriage for the last decade or so.

Their only kid is an adult living in another state, but his wife still cooks, keeps the house, washes clothes, etc. and he doesn't think at his age he could find anyone else, so he stays with her.

He says his wife will have sex, but she just lies there and doesn't participate, so he has given up.

eta: I have another friend who cheated on and eventually left his wife because of this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Could anybody explain to me why we can't be mature adults and be honest to ourselves, instead of wasting 10, 20, 30 years of life of our own and others?

How is that acceptable?

Do we not know sex must be a big part before we going into a relationship? If we aren't willing to put out, why don't we just say goodbye and find other people or live alone? Better yet, don't seek for any relationship to begin with so that we don't waste other people's time.

If we want to be gay, be gay. So what who cares? This is not Saudi Arabia. Why do some of us live in a pesudo-marriage wasting other people's life?

We should pass a law punishing those who withholding sex or unwilling to put out in a relationship.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:52:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I feel like i'm on the cusp of my sex life going belly up.  

Me and the wife get intimate 1-2 times a month lately.  Three kids ages 5 years to 8 months.  After our first kid sex declined from 3-4 times a week to the present rate.  For a while I asked for it regularly and she would say yes 5-6 times a month.  After being accused of only wanting her for sex and being rejected 3x or more a week I stopped asking, and I told her why.  

She has more sexual issues now than ever.  She won't allow me to go down on her.  Only acceptable positions are missionary and spooning.  I haven't had a bj in years.  When I complain about the frequency and quality of sex she said I shouldn't be pressuring her into doing things she isn't comfortable with.  

This is the same woman that would bow me in a Dunkin donuts parking lot and give me random road Head before kids, and whose screams would shake the windows when I would give her oral.  I'm staying in it for the kids, but it's a miserable existence.  

Schedule is part of the issue, I work nights about 10 days a month.  Lately I've been picking up on the clues she gives about being in the mood, and I find ways to avoid her making any advances ( stay out of the bedroom, exercising or watching a game on TV until after she falls asleep).  I've basically become resentful enough that I just don't want it any more.  Even the times I give it up are unfulfilling for me.  

Not really sure where things may go from here, it doesn't seem like a brought future though.  

View Quote

Don't you think you owe it to your kids to at least try counseling?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A friend of mine who is now in his early 60s has been in a sexless marriage for the last decade or so.

Their only kid is an adult living in another state, but his wife still cooks, keeps the house, washes clothes, etc. and he doesn't think at his age he could find anyone else, so he stays with her.

He says his wife will have sex, but she just lies there and doesn't participate, so he has given up.

eta: I have another friend who cheated on and eventually left his wife because of this.
View Quote

Your 60ish year old friend is wrong.  The "sexiest" man I know is almost 61 (and I'm not yet 50.)   Just a normal guy, not a hard body or anything, but just because of who he is as a person.  He could find someone, but many just settle and don't want the hassle.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sex is the price that woman pay for marriage.
Marriage is the price that men pay for sex.

Men want sex from women without responsibility.
Woman want responsibility from men without sex.

Guess who won?
View Quote

That is a big ass brush you are painting with there, hondo.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess who won?

Careful...  you may inflate his ego.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me and the wife get intimate 1-2 times a month lately.  Three kids ages 5 years to 8 months.  After our first kid sex declined from 3-4 times a week to the present rate.  For a while I asked for it regularly and she would say yes 5-6 times a month.  After being accused of only wanting her for sex and being rejected 3x or more a week I stopped asking, and I told her why.  

She has more sexual issues now than ever.  She won't allow me to go down on her.  Only acceptable positions are missionary and spooning.  I haven't had a bj in years.  When I complain about the frequency and quality of sex she said I shouldn't be pressuring her into doing things she isn't comfortable with.  

This is the same woman that would bow me in a Dunkin donuts parking lot and give me random road Head before kids, and whose screams would shake the windows when I would give her oral.  I'm staying in it for the kids, but it's a miserable existence.  

Schedule is part of the issue, I work nights about 10 days a month.  Lately I've been picking up on the clues she gives about being in the mood, and I find ways to avoid her making any advances ( stay out of the bedroom, exercising or watching a game on TV until after she falls asleep).  I've basically become resentful enough that I just don't want it any more.  Even the times I give it up are unfulfilling for me.  

Not really sure where things may go from here, it doesn't seem like a brought future though.  

Somewhere on the internet there is some forum that caters to women...

Just like GD here has a huge testosterone replacement thread...there is probably a woman's thread for hormone replacement.

I wish I knew what a woman's hormone levels should be off the top of my head...like how I know that men's test should be 600 or above

I'd see about getting my woman HRT  if things dropped off after giving birth.  Sounds to me like her hormone levels didn't get reset to pre-pregnancy levels.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:04:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Thread needs Sweetness.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#17]

So many fail to learn this one simple lesson...

Treat your wife like the woman you want her to be.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:09:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Just like GD here has a huge testosterone replacement thread...there is probably a woman's thread for hormone replacement.

I wish I knew what a woman's hormone levels should be off the top of my head...like how I know that men's test should be 600 or above

I'd see about getting my woman HRT  if things dropped off after giving birth.  Sounds to me like her hormone levels didn't get reset to pre-pregnancy levels.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My first thought when I hear sex dropped of after kids isn't hormone issues, but psych issues and time.  One raising kids demands a lot of time, and energy.  Two, some people are really, hmm, what's the right word, shy or self conscious about having window rattling orgasms when there's other people nearby, especially people they know, like their parents, or their kids.

I suppose it could one or all of the above.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

By myself?  I'm the only one that thinks there is an issue, and when I have brought up examples in the past about how her behavior had completely changed all she says is, "I guess I'm just not a sexual person anymore ".

At the same time I'm committed to playing the part of the positive ambitious hardworking father I wan't my kids to think I am.  But I have a lot of built up contempt for my wife.  My kids don't need their lives turned upside down because I'm not happy about how often I have some involuntary muscle spasms.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Could anybody explain to me why we can't be mature adults and be honest to ourselves, instead of wasting 10, 20, 30 years of life of our own and others?

How is that acceptable?

Do we not know sex must be a big part before we going into a relationship? If we aren't willing to put out, why don't we just say goodbye and find other people or live alone? Better yet, don't seek for any relationship to begin with so that we don't waste other people's time.

If we want to be gay, be gay. So what who cares? This is not Saudi Arabia. Why do some of us live in a pesudo-marriage wasting other people's life?

We should pass a law punishing those who withholding sex or unwilling to put out in a relationship.

View Quote

So you're advocating a form of sex slavery? "I chose poorly, because I didn't pay enough attention to my partner's true motives before I got married, now, he/she will put out or be punished!"
Will you punish those with psychological and or medical conditions as well? How about punishing those who are unwittingly the cause of their partner's lack of sex drive. Will there be punishments for those who turn into lazy, fat slobs as well?

Let the punishments flow!

Not putting out for your partner. 1st offense: Hillary Clinton wallpaper.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:11:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Based on the complaints in this thread that would lead to rape charges.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

How is that acceptable?

View Quote

You marry a guy who you're attracted to, who isn't that much of an asshole because you're shiny and new and you fuck like bunnies. As soon as you're living together, the shiny wears off, he goes full asshole and the sex stops because who wants to fuck an asshole? You divorce.

And you want more laws to force people to fuck people they hate? Fuck that noise.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You marry a guy who you're attracted to, who isn't that much of an asshole because you're shiny and new and you fuck like bunnies. As soon as you're living together, the shiny wears off, he goes full asshole and the sex stops because who wants to fuck an asshole? You divorce.

And you want more laws to force people to fuck people they hate? Fuck that noise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that acceptable?

Most of the male population.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sounds more like mental illness to me. You could kill my sex drive by taking away my hormones, but you could never make me think kinky shit was bad or gross. Unless I stopped liking you.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

By myself?  I'm the only one that thinks there is an issue, and when I have brought up examples in the past about how her behavior had completely changed all she says is, "I guess I'm just not a sexual person anymore ".

At the same time I'm committed to playing the part of the positive ambitious hardworking father I wan't my kids to think I am.  But I have a lot of built up contempt for my wife.  My kids don't need their lives turned upside down because I'm not happy about how often I have some involuntary muscle spasms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life's too short, pull the eject handle, and allow your children to have a happy, content, and emotionally well adjusted father.  Down the road if you meet someone nice, maybe they'll even get the opportunity to see what a healthy adult relationship looks like.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing new.

For every in shape guy with a fat wife there's an in shape wife with a fat husband.  

That said, for folks who really love each other, bald heads and bigger bellies aren't going to be deal breakers.  They can be big deals when other things are going wrong though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Three kids under 5 is exhausting.  Things took a pretty big nosedive when mine were little.  It's not easy for some women to move back and forth seamlessly between *mom* and *sexy wife*.  It's a definite adjustment.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:18:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyday I tell my wife she is sexy, I tease with her and flirt with her all the time.
(even texting her at times just to show I'm thinking about her (actually about her body)

There was a time (after kids etc) where she did not feel very sexy, but by letting her know
I found her sexy she realized that she is desirable to me and that leads to a great sex life.

Make her feel sexy... then standby because you will create a wild woman

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she won't go, she won't go. But if you're not telling her how serious this is, like marriage-ending serious, then you're still doing your kids a disservice.

Kids pick up how to behave and choose mates from their parents. You're not going to be able to hide enough from them for the next 18 years. I wish my parents had divorced. I ended up aping their relationship anyway and then I got my divorce.

I hope you can successfully hold her feet to the fire and get her to cooperate or that you get a good divorce outcome. But trying to keep it together as it's going for 17 more years doesn't sound like a viable plan.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that acceptable?

Most of the female too, lol. You gotta cherry pick the sweeties.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

way to oversimplify it bro.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess who won?

He provides a pretty good reason as to why so many relationships fail.

Perhaps unintentionally.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#33]
My wife is battling cancer, so our sex life has been non existent for the last few years.

Its rough, but I am not such a narcissistic asshole that I will cheat on my wife.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So you're advocating a form of sex slavery? "I chose poorly, because I didn't pay enough attention to my partner's true motives before I got married, now, he/she will put out or be punished!"
Will you punish those with psychological and or medical conditions as well? How about punishing those who are unwittingly the cause of their partner's lack of sex drive. Will there be punishments for those who turn into lazy, fat slobs as well?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that acceptable?

LOL. It's not slavery as one can choose 1) not to be in a relationship, and 2) leave or divorce.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Your 60ish year old friend is wrong.  The "sexiest" man I know is almost 61 (and I'm not yet 50.)   Just a normal guy, not a hard body or anything, but just because of who he is as a person.  He could find someone, but many just settle and don't want the hassle.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not arguing with what you are saying, but I can understand how he is apprehensive about the idea of looking for someone else after being married all of his life, and I also get the impression he still cares about his current wife to some extent, even though he doesn't talk like it.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My wife is battling cancer, so our sex life has been non existent for the last few years.

Its rough, but I am not such a narcissistic asshole that I will cheat on my wife.

View Quote

That is a totally different can of worms. Inability, or near inability to get intimate is totally different than withholding out of contempt or some type of communication issue.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Pillow Pants syndrome.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

LOL. It's not slavery as one can choose 1) not to be in a relationship, and 2) leave or divorce.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that acceptable?

Or face punishment by law? Can I get the government to punish my spouse for getting fat? Or not sharing the clicker? Is this for spouses only or can I have the govt punish my awful children for me?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If she won't go, she won't go. But if you're not telling her how serious this is, like marriage-ending serious, then you're still doing your kids a disservice.

Kids pick up how to behave and choose mates from their parents. You're not going to be able to hide enough from them for the next 18 years. I wish my parents had divorced. I ended up aping their relationship anyway and then I got my divorce.

I hope you can successfully hold her feet to the fire and get her to cooperate or that you get a good divorce outcome. But trying to keep it together as it's going for 17 more years doesn't sound like a viable plan.
View Quote

I've told her before, don't expect divorce to work out well, I plan on getting rid of everything I have, getting some career ending injury, going on disability, section 8 housing and living the rest of my life like trailer trash.  Can't get blood, or money from a stone.  

That said I'll give it a couple of years, say 18 or so, and if things don't get better,  well, see the above.. In the mean time ill pick up as many overtime shifts as possible
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:36:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Everyday I tell my wife she is sexy, I tease with her and flirt with her all the time.
(even texting her at times just to show I'm thinking about her (actually about her body)

There was a time (after kids etc) where she did not feel very sexy, but by letting her know
I found her sexy she realized that she is desirable to me and that leads to a great sex life.

View Quote

For a woman with some confidence, I think you're right. But this doesn't work with a gal that has real self esteem and self image problems.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a very simple lesson

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:38:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I've told her before, don't expect divorce to work out well, I plan on getting rid of everything I have, getting some career ending injury, going on disability, section 8 housing and living the rest of my life like trailer trash.  Can't get blood, or money from a stone.  

That said I'll give it a couple of years, say 18 or so, and if things don't get better,  well, see the above.. In the mean time ill pick up as many overtime shifts as possible
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope it all works out for you and your kids. Don't be surprised when she beats you to the divorce punch, though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Pillow Pants syndrome.
View Quote

Hope she doesn't have a heinie troll...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that acceptable?

There are too many laws right now. How about we just stop the "there ought to be a law" crap and try to find a better solution that does not involve inviting more government into our lives?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It was a thread asking if oral sex really caused cancer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmfao, what was the original post of that thread that lead it to, what I presume, is the thread going wildly off track.

More for guys like me. I love eating pussy! When she turns into a BJJ expert and starts wrapping her legs around your head, you know your shit is wired tight!

https://averyteoda.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/goat-tongue.gif

For the record, runny eggs are best eggs!

It was a thread asking if oral sex really caused cancer.

oral sex?
No, but HPV does (not herpes) and HPV is like "the flu" with regards to its prevalence in sexually active adults in the US.
there's no way to test for it other than a biopsy of a genital wart (which only about 1/3 of people even show as a symptom) so you can have it, be totally symptomless, and be spreading it with everyone that you have oral or traditional sex with..

there's no substitute for knowing your partner.  
Michael Douglas got his throat cancer that way..
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:40:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It sounds more like mental illness to me. You could kill my sex drive by taking away my hormones, but you could never make me think kinky shit was bad or gross. Unless I stopped liking you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a 5.5 year dry spell where my low T was untreated.

Now that I have been on TRT for a year...well...let's just say that all those knots I learned in Boy Scouts and all the crane rigging stuff I learned while working as millwright is coming in quite handy now.

Granted during my 5.5 year dry spell  I had an interest in sex, but not anywhere near the depth or breadth that I do now.

My low T episode could have passed for clinical depression.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Now that I have been on TRT for a year...well...let's just say that all those knots I learned in Boy Scouts and all the crane rigging stuff I learned while working as millwright is coming in quite handy now.

Granted during my 5.5 year dry spell  I had an interest in sex, but not anywhere near the depth or breadth that I do now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point is that you weren't disgusted by sex. You didn't develop an aversion to oral because of it. That's what's making me think psychological instead of/in addition to hormonal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

For a woman with some confidence, I think you're right. But this doesn't work with a gal that has real self esteem and self image problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually it does (just takes a bit more time); Take an interest in her
not only her body but her complete person (her hobbies etc)

In the same line thought... I have a large salt water aquarium.
When the fish are very healthy they will breed. So if they are breeding I know they
are doing awesome, but if they are not it lets me know I need to improve conditions.

Lack of Sex is a good indicator of deeper issues.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I hope it all works out for you and your kids. Don't be surprised when she beats you to the divorce punch, though.
View Quote

I've definitely considered the possibility.  But she needs me around.  I treat her good, better than anyone else would, and she knows it.  Hell I built an apartment on the back of our house and had her mother move in.  If we divorced her mother would rather stay with me over her.  

If rather not teach my kids that running away is an option.  It'll work out hopefully
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that acceptable?

So, where does the punishment come in, if one can leave or divorce? You did mention punishment. If one can leave or divorce, then punishment is not necessary.

I was illustrating the idiocy of your statement through example. ;)
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top