Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In this thread:  ARFCOM complains about the First Lady of the United States of America not kissing the ass of Islamic culture acting with basic decorum while representing us as the wife of the Head of State.

View Quote
FYI, wearing that dress at a funeral in THIS country would be pretty tacky.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It wasn't on purpose. No one has ever gotten a clear picture of Sasquatch.
View Quote

Damn near every response in this thread is true, accurate & ...
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Nancy Reagan wore a headscarf when visiting. So did pretty much every Female dignitary I can think of.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In this thread:  ARFCOM complains about the First Lady of the United States of America not kissing the ass of Islamic culture.

View Quote

Not me.  I'd prefer she lift her dress and piss on the grave.  Fuck the monarchy.

Many seem to have forgotten about what this family said after 9/11... it was what we should expect for supporting the Jews, imperialism, etc.

Never forget... how many Saudi?

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
That's funny shit, right there.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Exactly.   She is a classless embarrassment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else would have been classy enough to wear black and not show skin in a Muslim country ..... at a funeral for God's sake.

Exactly.   She is a classless embarrassment.

Very much this.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In this thread:  ARFCOM complains about the First Lady of the United States of America not kissing the ass of Islamic culture.

View Quote

To be fair, dressing that way (the color especially) would be considered disrespectful in much of the Western world as well... Hell, much of the world, period.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She should've known better and dressed more appropriately
View Quote

that's some funny shit, right there.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Anyone else would have been classy enough to wear black and not show skin in a Muslim country ..... at a funeral for God's sake.
View Quote

This. Hey Michelle, it's not always about *you.*

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#10]
ILoveThisThread.jpg
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

To be fair, dressing that way (the color especially) would be considered disrespectful in much of the Western world as well... Hell, much of the world, period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it's not about tacky. It's about blurring the image of a women dressed in standard Western clothing.  I agree it is tacky, btw.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Standard western clothing is not appropriate to a funeral - and even most hicks in the backwaters of the fly over states understand that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Standard western clothing is not appropriate to a funeral - and even most hicks in the backwaters of the fly over states understand that.
View Quote

No shit. This is about blurring the image of the First Lady on national television because it might offend backwoods hicks.

The entire premise of this thread is a nation censoring an image that violates national religious law and/or sensibilities because of religion.  Yet that is ignored to dogpile Obama.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

But it's not about tacky. It's about blurring the image of a women dressed in standard Western clothing.  I agree it is tacky, btw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Vatican wouldn't even let her in dressed like that (at least not if she was one of the plebes).

And we would blur some standard Western beach attire on TV in this country.  Hell, you can't even post any beach attire on this website.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Vatican wouldn't even let her in dressed like that (at least not if she was one of the plebes).  

And we would blur some standard Western beach attire on TV in this country.  Hell, you can't even post any beach attire on this website.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FML
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

IIRC they fired those people the first day they took control and replaced them with "activists."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women are not allowed to show elbows in Saudi you would think the protocol office at the white house would know that.

IIRC they fired those people the first day they took control and replaced them with "activists."

Even if they didn't, the narcissistic man child and his red activist wife would have just either ignored them or worse, given them an ass chewing.
"Don't you fucking tell me what to do… Do you know who I am?"

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She should've known better and dressed more appropriately
View Quote

knock knock...
Who's there?
Saudi.
Saudi, who?
Saw dee US President's wife on TV?
Nope, it was all a blur.

TRG
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm not seeing the problem
View Quote

Neither did the Saudis...

TRG
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Looks like bare shoulders...which is probably not going to fly at a Saudi funeral.  

Who wears a a blue dress to a funeral anyway?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably didn't want her showing off her guns.
Looks like bare shoulders...which is probably not going to fly at a Saudi funeral.  

Only classless people.  You know who they are .................
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:38:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not me.  I'd prefer she lift her dress and piss on the grave.  Fuck the monarchy.

Many seem to have forgotten about what this family said after 9/11... it was what we should expect for supporting the Jews, imperialism, etc.

http://img.wikinut.com/img/qpdo9pabcudmv__p/jpeg/700x1000/The-hijackers.jpeg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you haven't heard yet.

al-Zawahiri wanted to split the US-Saudi alliance by creating a false flag, where Saudi Arabia would be blamed.

al-Zawahiri being Muslum Brotherhood, their key goal is to re-establish the Caliphate. al-Zawahiri joined the Muslum Brotherhood when he was 14, after being radicalized in his youth.

For those that are falling into the idea that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, you got played by an Egyptian doctor who is much more clever than you, but not more clever than the few people who pay attention to these things.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Obama praised the late king in a statement following his death, saying "King Abdullah's vision was dedicated to the education of his people and to greater engagement with the world.”

In response King Salman responded to Obama saying "after meeting your wife in person, I have to say that your vision just plain sucks".
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You got a problem with that?  If so, why?  

The Saudi King has done more to help this country, and less to harm it, than anyone named "Obama" ever has.  Think about that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit. This is about blurring the image of the First Lady on national television because it might offend backwoods hicks.

The entire premise of this thread is a nation censoring an image that violates national religious law and/or sensibilities because of religion.  Yet that is ignored to dogpile Obama.

You got a problem with that?  If so, why?  

The Saudi King has done more to help this country, and less to harm it, than anyone named "Obama" ever has.  Think about that.  

It is unjust.  Would you be OK if Sharia was implemented here and STATE RUN television blocked the image of of head of states wife because she offended said law?  She definitely dressed tacky, and as usual they both tend to detract from the office.  But everyone seems to be happy she was blotted out for bullshit reasons of the highest order.  She should present a shorn testicle to the camera next time.

It's the way the world works, especially Saudi Arabia.  But I can still call them a bunch of backwards douchebags for doing it.  Mainly because we don't tolerate censorship by the state.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Who needs who more as an ally? Saudi Arabia or the US?

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#28]
So much for the next Jackie

Surprised she didn't send one of her twenty something tax payer funded assistants off to Milan
in the 757 a day or two ahead to pick up a dozen do so mourning dresses and veils.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:51:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

al-Zawahiri wanted to split the US-Saudi alliance by creating a false flag, where Saudi Arabia would be blamed.

al-Zawahiri being Muslum Brotherhood, their key goal is to re-establish the Caliphate. al-Zawahiri joined the Muslum Brotherhood when he was 14, after being radicalized in his youth.

For those that are falling into the idea that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, you got played by an Egyptian doctor who is much more clever than you, but not more clever than the few people who pay attention to these things.

Carry on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on.

14?  Wow!  Not sure what that has to do with this but okay...
So the Royal family didn't say those things and most of the hijackers weren't from SA?

Thanks for providing proof to straighten me out.  Or did you forget?  Not me.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don't care.  I'm just amused that everyone is rushing to condemn the first lady while ignoring the barbaric reason she was blocked out in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women are not allowed to show elbows in Saudi you would think the protocol office at the white house would know that.

I don't care.  I'm just amused that everyone is rushing to condemn the first lady while ignoring the barbaric reason she was blocked out in the first place.

Yep....ARF wants it
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I really would like you gents to show the First Lady some respect
View Quote

When we have one again, I will
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:03:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#33]
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So the Royal family didn't say those things and most of the hijackers weren't from SA?

Carry on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on.

Carry on.

The useful idiot hijackers were mostly from Saudi Arabia, but the planners and cell leaders were mostly from Egypt.  What is your point again?  That Saudi Arabia is the real enemy, because most of the hijackers were from the Kingdom?

Welcome to al-Zawahiri's intent.  al-Zawahiri planned 9/11, you know that, right?  He's Egyptian.  I don't like most of what the Saudi's do, the way they are structured, etc., but they didn't plan and execute 9/11.  There are multiple princes who support terrorism outside of SA, mainly so they can get rid of radicals inside the Kingdom so they don't cause problems domestically.

The Saudis and Israelis also cooperate in joint intelligence gathering operations on terrorist organizations, and share a lot of information, so it is more complex than most people will ever care to know.

My ideas would be banned by the UN and are major COC violations, so I won't share them, but don't be an ignoramus when it comes to foreign affairs.

The point of the thread is that "Michelle" goofed again.  I personally think it's just part of him being a tranny/queer lifestyle, flaunting perversion in people's faces that don't like it, just because he can.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#35]
#bringbackourgir--- on second thought, keep her
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

The Saudi Intelligence Services are very well-informed about world leaders, so they have known for a while that "Michelle" is a tranny.  That's why "she" was blotted out.  There's a freaking package trying to escape from under that dress, and they can't let that be seen on national television, or else too many Saudi nationals would get excited.  Case solved, thank you.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/5/5/3/6/1/7/Michelle-Obama-penis-package-dick-pecker-lesbian-103440367718.jpeg

View Quote
NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Best I've ever seen her look.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:20:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not seeing the problem

TRG

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I wish our media would blur her and her bitch husband out on TV.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Preach it, Brother!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

True but you have to remember where they come from.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably didn't want her showing off her guns.

Just another gross breach of etiquette for our dear leaders. They don't even try to be worthy of occupying the White House and representing the USA on the world stage.

True but you have to remember where they come from.  

I always thought they had handlers to make sure shit like this doesn't happen.  Guess I was wrong.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#43]
You guys ARE funny. Obama has screwed up enough all by himself, you don't need to make things up.

They weren't there for the funeral, they were there not to mourn but to pay respects to the new king. The old king was buried DAYS AGO. Saudi TV blurred her head out because she didn't cover her hair. Her elbows and legs were covered just fine.

But seriously, first you guys complain he's a Muslim, and now you're complaining she didn't follow Muslim customs.

My head hurts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:33:58 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their country, their rules?

Don't like it? Don't go.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Don't like it? Don't go.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't like it? Don't go.

pretty much that...

also, when you leave the place you dont like, dont fucking change your new place to be like your old one. im looking at you, every democrat ever. and also muslims everywhere not int he middle east who want sharia law.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#46]
They're just lucky that they didn't throw the homosexual standing beside her off a roof!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:42:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Stop the presses!
According to THE DAILY MAIL, the picture went out on Saudi TV.  The blurring took place on YouTube .  Mohamed al youtube, or whatever, is a cranky Youtuber who apparently blurs women all the time.

I'd post a link but I might accidentally see that woman.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:58:04 PM EDT
[#49]
It is very common for western women when arriving in the Kingdom to put on a black dress and a black headscarf over their western clothing in the airport after landing.  Standard civilians are cognizant of the cultural differences between the Kingdom and the Western World.

The wife of a head of state is too fucking clueless to know this?  Particularly when meeting with the most important members of the house of Saud? Sorry that is a major cock up on the Obama's shoulders.

I don't like it here, I find the Saudis to be arrogant, liars, cheats and thieves that treat non Saudis with contempt and disdain in business relations.  Their customs are a joke, their country is a shithole with crap infrastructure, they drive like complete and total assholes. But hey, I understand all this and somewhat expect it because the upper middle class to the wealthy are inbred borderline retards.

Me I'm just here to take their money and the thought that warms my heart and eases my soul as I fall asleep at night is simply this.  If they were truly all that and a bag of chips as they perceive themselves to be, then why did they have to hire me to come over and manage their construction projects for them and pay me an inordinate large salary to do so? Because they cannot do it themselves....hahaha
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
pretty much that...

also, when you leave the place you dont like, dont fucking change your new place to be like your old one. im looking at you, every democrat ever. and also muslims everywhere not int he middle east who want sharia law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't like it? Don't go.

pretty much that...

I'm wondering if anything besides a burka would have been acceptable to them.  Their rules, let the guests know appropriate dress

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top