After Obama the bar is set pretty low, why not
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:10:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't take her seriously. Just can't.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:13:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

True, but I'd still prefer a Republican candidate that would actually win the election.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I rather like Palin.

Me too.  I love her.

She drives Liberals crazy.

True, but I'd still prefer a Republican candidate that would actually win the election.

No she doesn't drive liberals crazy because she's become an easily dismissed cartoon conservative. I live in very liberal area with many liberal friends and coworkers, and I'm far more centrist than most of the people here. Nobody on the left has a fuck to give on the subject of Palin. People can barely be troubled to roll their eyes at whatever she says.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Pick up that stone.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD seems to have forgotten that her whole fucking family got in a brawl a few months ago, starred on a reality TV show, and her daughter acted pretty 'tarded in her choice of sperm donor. (Note: there have been dozens of threads berating other people over these same things over the last 6 years in GD, in case you missed them)

But let's gloss over those issues 'cause GUNS, 'MERICA, and...Oh something shiny on Sarah's shirt by her tits!

Yawn. I would say wake me when she arrives on the national stage as a real candidate, but I'm sure I'll hear that Hummer limo pull up so don't bother.

Pick up that stone.....

Seriously, though.  Someone in her family got in a FIGHT?  
Well then clearly she is unelectable white trash and should be forgotten.  
Maybe we can get a nice respectable Bush, Clinton, or {hopefully!} even Kennedy to take her place.

I like them because they are classy and keep their noses clean.  The people deserve a President with more self-respect, who takes the office seriously.
Glozell told me so.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

GD seems to have forgotten that her whole fucking family got in a brawl a few months ago, starred on a reality TV show, and her daughter acted pretty 'tarded in her choice of sperm donor. (Note: there have been dozens of threads berating other people over these same things over the last 6 years in GD, in case you missed them)

But let's gloss over those issues 'cause GUNS, 'MERICA, and...Oh something shiny on Sarah's shirt by her tits!

Holy shit GD is all moist in the panties for someone that is even less electable on ANY state level than the most popular Libertarian candidate in any state-wide race, yet they think that she's electable on a national scale.

Yawn. I would say wake me when she arrives on the national stage as a real candidate, but I'm sure I'll hear that Hummer limo pull up so don't bother.
View Quote

Your Honor,  I rest my case.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Holy shit GD is all moist in the panties for someone that is even less electable on ANY state level than the most popular Libertarian candidate in any state-wide race, yet they think that she's electable on a national scale.

View Quote

Poor choice of words considering.....
After all the shit democrats do and get away with your telling me starring on a reality show is a deal breaker? Your "issues" aren't even on people's radar. Ted Kennedy killed someone, no one cares, Bill Clinton is still idolized, 3/4 of congress doesnt pay taxes, Joe Morrissey just got re-elected from a jail cell in Va after being convicted of rape. But go on about how I should give a fuck that her daughters got into a fight and she was on a reality show......the horror.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

After all the shit democrats do and get away with your telling me starring on a reality show is a deal breaker? Your "issues" aren't even on people's radar. Ted Kennedy killed someone, no one cares, Bill Clinton is still idolized, 3/4 of congress doesnt pay taxes, Joe Morrissey just got re-elected from a jail cell in Va after being convicted of rape. But go on about how I should give a fuck that her daughters got into a fight and she was on a reality show......the horror.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

M4wheeler will be along shortly to put together the same response for hillary, bill, obama, crispy kreme, mitt, etc etc

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#9]
She rolls out the bus every presidential election season,  rakes in millions of dollars in contributions and then drops out as soon as the hype dies down.

This will end the same way. Throw your money and wishes down the money pit because she isn't going to the Whitehouse.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:06:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the so-called "fight" was the result of trolling adults making verbal attacks on a child.  Had the story been told without names, ARFCOM would be putting together a Hero Rifle.

And it has fuck all to do with Sarah Palin.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point is that you should aim for your choice in politician to be solid in all respects, not just better than the shit that's already in office.

Reading this thread is like reading the deflate gate threads where people justify cheating because the other teams do it. SMH.

And for the 'poor choice of words' comment: I'm sure SP does a great job with her child with DS. That does not negate Bristol getting knocked up by the Alaskan equivalent of K-Fed, after her mom had done so much to proclaim abstinence. Get control of your own house before you try to run the country.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
M4wheeler will be along shortly to put together the same response for hillary, bill, obama, crispy kreme, mitt, etc etc  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary: Wretched bitch
Bill: Not running
Obama: Not running
Christy: Numerous policies to dislike
Mitt: Not even close to perfect, but the worst of his 'ghosts' in the last election cycle were the dog on the roof & the 49% comment.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sarah Palin, and her family, are interesting.  She is NOT Presidential material, however.
View Quote

Obama is?    Palin would be far better than any liberal.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And the so-called "fight" was the result of trolling adults making verbal attacks on a child.  Had the story been told without names, ARFCOM would be putting together a Hero Rifle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a drunken brawl in two locations at a party, after her family was asked to leave. Nothing says class & shows that you're of high standards like an episode along those lines.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#15]
She lost all credibility when she agreed to run on the same ticket as John McCain.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The point is that you should aim for your choice in politician to be solid in all respects, not just better than the shit that's already in office.

Reading this thread is like reading the deflate gate threads where people justify cheating because the other teams do it. SMH.

And for the 'poor choice of words' comment: I'm sure SP does a great job with her child with DS. That does not negate Bristol getting knocked up by the Alaskan equivalent of K-Fed, after her mom had done so much to proclaim abstinence. Get control of your own house before you try to run the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not justifying anything because my point was that the issues you raised aren't issues at all. Theres no equivalency to your "issues" and actual stuff politicians get away with on a daily basis. Your not even calling her out on things she actually has control over and are making an assumption that she's not presidential material because of them. I'm all for her running, raising money and doing whatever she can do to help conservatives. If she wants to run.....great. If she wants to throw her support to Cruz, Walker, Jindal  etc......great. The hate from the left I get, the hate from people on here, I'll never understand I guess.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She lost all credibility when she agreed to run on the same ticket as John McCain.
View Quote

Did you even know who she was before that?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm not justifying anything because my point was that the issues you raised aren't issues at all. Theres no equivalency to your "issues" and actual stuff politicians get away with on a daily basis. Your not even calling her out on things she actually has control over and are making an assumption that she's not presidential material because of them. I'm all for her running, raising money and doing whatever she can do to help conservatives. If she wants to run.....great. If she wants to throw her support to Cruz, Walker, Jindal  etc......great. The hate from the left I get, the hate from people on here, I'll never understand I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's an AW, that much is obvious to see. If she wanted to be taken seriously, she should have re-entered politics in a smaller race and at least tried to show her ability to govern with the spotlight on her. She has part of one term as governor under her belt and a failed VP bid. She has done zero to show that she is better than the current round of politicians, other than quippy remarks and 30 second soundbites.

She had control over trying to get back into politics. Instead, she did a reality TV show. To think that now she will just hop back onto the biggest stage there is and be competitive is laughable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She's an AW, that much is obvious to see. If she wanted to be taken seriously, she should have re-entered politics in a smaller race and at least tried to show her ability to govern with the spotlight on her. She has part of one term as governor under her belt and a failed VP bid. She has done zero to show that she is better than the current round of politicians, other than quippy remarks and 30 second soundbites.

She had control over trying to get back into politics. Instead, she did a reality TV show. To think that now she will just hop back onto the biggest stage there is and be competitive is laughable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her failed VP bid had nothing to do with her, she was the ONLY reason McCain was competitive. Without her no one would have even showed up to vote.
If you don't think she's better than the other candidates that's fine, I think that's what the whole point of the primaries are. If you don't like her, don't vote for her, but her choice to run is not yours or anyone else's to make.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I agree
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sarah Palin, and her family, are interesting.  She is NOT Presidential material, however.

I agree

You guys know who our current president is, right?

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Her failed VP bid had nothing to do with her, she was the ONLY reason McCain was competitive. Without her no one would have even showed up to vote.
If you don't think she's better than the other candidates that's fine, I think that's what the whole point of the primaries are. If you don't like her, don't vote for her, but her choice to run is not yours or anyone else's to make.
View Quote

Palin certainly energized the right to come out and vote for the McCain ticket as a vote for her, but just as certainly she energized the left to come out and vote for the Obama ticket as a vote AGAINST her. There people would have voted Republican or Democrat anyway, but she got them to actually come out and vote. And of course, there were many swing voters that Palin swung to vote Democrat.  To a lot of people, every day that went by Palin demonstrated that McCain made a poor choice for his VP running mate and swung those people to vote Obama. Palin was a net negative on the R vote count.

And since 2008, Palin has demonstrated time and again she is not a serious political figure.  She's just a brand, a figure head, keeping her name in the public eye to preserve her income. She'll trot out her bus again this year, collect some speakers fees, and bank some coin. The election is going to be a boon to her net worth which is exactly her intent as shown by her books, the TV show, her Fox news gig, so on and so forth.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree

"but...He's bright, articulate....and clean!"
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:52:32 PM EDT
[#23]
give the SS boys a chance to see some purdy....
just put her in there....
then we can monday mornin quarter back
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree

I may agree with many of the things Palin says but she always sounds like she's wining and that kills any chance of her ever winning.  Like Cruz and Paul, she is too big of a media target so none of them have any chance at all.  Like it or not, it is the MSM that gets/ or doesn't get people elected these days.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree

You know thats a stupid argument, right?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#26]
It's hilarious to see liberals' reactions to this - and some conservatives as well, I guess.

For the vast majority of Americans, the words "Sarah Palin" now call to mind a caricature and not a real person.

This saddens me. She's been vilified because she would have shaken up DC in a way that is badly needed - and terribly feared by political insiders from both parties.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree

Maybe so...but it does point out the inanity of the "she's not Presidential material" argument.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Maybe so...but it does point out the inanity of the "she's not Presidential material" argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree

One can easily be both better presidential material than barack obama, and still not be presidential material.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Neither can I. To me it was when she resigned as Governor of Alaska partway through her term for no reason other than so she could be on TV full time. Its obvious she's more interested in promoting herself and being a spectacle than in doing any actual work.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

One can easily be both better presidential material than barack obama, and still not be presidential material.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well...when the bar is set so low...it's not difficult to step over it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Neither can I. To me it was when she resigned as Governor of Alaska partway through her term for no reason other than so she could be on TV full time. Its obvious she's more interested in promoting herself and being a spectacle than in doing any actual work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah., that's not why she resigned at all. Clearly you need to do some research.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently you were not aware of all the lawsuits she was fighting.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She threw in the towel on her political career when she resigned and copped out by using one small scandal as an excuse. In contrast, take a look at someone like Scott Walker in Wisconsin, he's won three elections as Governor, one of them a recall organized by the unions, been sued countless times, investigated, cleared, etc, etc. That's the kind of person you want running, not someone who quits because they got called out for firing their state trooper brother-in-law or whatever Palin's thing was.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:19:37 PM EDT
[#34]
I want a governor, not a congress person for the next POTUS.  That said, Palin seems like the least "presidential" and least qualified of those possible choices we have rite now.  JMO.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

She threw in the towel on her political career when she resigned and copped out by using one small scandal as an excuse. In contrast, take a look at someone like Scott Walker in Wisconsin, he's won three elections as Governor, one of them a recall organized by the unions, been sued countless times, investigated, cleared, etc, etc. That's the kind of person you want running, not someone who quits because they got called out for firing their state trooper brother-in-law or whatever Palin's thing was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you guys not understand how elections work? I hope Scott Walker runs too. I also hope, Cruz, Palin, Jindal and Perry run. More than one person is allowed to run and then........get this..........we get to vote for the best person. Crazy concept I know. Also there seems to be a lot of confusion as to why she stepped down. A quick google search will tell you it was a lot more involved then what you guys are leading on. She chose whether or not to basically drain the budget of Alaska in order to fight the countless lawsuits she was getting slammed with. She made a decision to not let that happen.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Don't see it happening. She's making too much money in private life. The libs and some GOP have raked her over the coals.
View Quote

Yeah.  I think she'd actually BE a good President.  However, she doesn't have what it takes to be elected.  Rather unfortunate that the 2 sets of skills aren't related.

I *still* find it amazing at how well the libs managed to make her unelectable for VP for "not being experienced" while managing to sell the majority on a *President* who was even less qualified.  That right there reflects on how good libs are at sales and at how stupid the general population is.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Did you change your mind recently or something?  You jump in on any Palin thread calling her a cynical opportunist.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I "like" Palin... And agree with her politically...

Did you change your mind recently or something?  You jump in on any Palin thread calling her a cynical opportunist.  

She is an opportunist of the highest order...

Her record of filing ethics charges *exclusively* against fellow conservatives... And only then when they were above her in the pecking-order... Kind of bears that out...

*If* she had filed ethics charges against liberal Democrats... Or if the folks she filed on did not occupy a seat she wanted to sit in... I might doubt my presumptions...

But the facts as they are... She is an opportunist of the highest order...

--And--

I agree with her politically, and think it is fantastic when she calls-out the left... That makes her an excellent cheer leader for our side...

But... Facts as they are...She is a political opportunist of the highest order...
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He has Moby down pretty well.
View Quote

I have actually looked at Palins short political record... And that makes me a moby... ?-!?-!

When did Palin become the conservative litmus test?

Support Palin raising taxes (along with social payouts and social programs) in Alaska... Not a moby.

Think it is retarded to promote a potential candidate who raised taxes to pay for social payouts and programs... And think that potential candidate would get gutted in a two-way debate.. Moby.

Huh.

There is a reason Palin does not like two-way interviews... And it is not because she is a knock-down debater. It is because she cannot hold her own beyond one-line statements of triumph.

She would get gutted if she was asked, "You raised taxes to pay for increasingly expensive socialism and social programs in Alaska. How can the rest of the country implement your tax-and-spend philosophy."

Do you honestly think this is about anything other than her getting money.

She isn't going to debate anyone with an open microphone. She isn't going to answer a single question to a liberal "reporter."

And you call me a moby for pointing that out?-?

She is not the conservative litmus test.

The conservative litmus test is Ronald Reagan.

Ronald Reagan taught: Never target and eat your own.

She *exclusively* targeted fellow conservatives with ethics complaints on her climb of the political ladder in Alaska. Never anyone below her in the pecking order. Never a Democrat. Only fellow conservatives...

The litmus test is Ronald Reagan, not Palin.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not a syndrome...just tired of fucking panty waisted liberal minded Republicans running the fucking country into the fucking ground.    And what the fuck is wrong with making money.   I have never given the woman a dime of mine, but I applaud her for getting as much of it as she can.   I believe she is a patriot, similar to Chris Kyle, who was making money as well and continues to make money after some fucking loon shot him in his back.  

Sarah Palin has the nuts to stand up and question Obama...there are many of us out there yelling as well.  She just happens to have a microphone and a camera.   She speaks for me....she likes the things I like....she loves the constitution....she is a redneck.....she loves her country....she loves her family....she loves the outdoors....she gets her hands dirty.....she fishes....she hunts....she shoots guns.....she has an accent like most rednecks.....she is a christian.....she does not apologize to anyone.....she has been proven correct on more than one occasion to know what she is talking about....she respects our troops.....she fucking pisses the liberals off.....
View Quote

We agree on many things... There were many Founding Fathers who lost their fortunes defending conservative ideals... It is just interesting to see some people lose fortunes to push for what is right, and others make their fortunes as political opportunists. Palin is an opportunist.

Palin, a Patriot, similar to Chris Kyle?-?

Huh.

She certainly speaks her mind... She did alongside Tina Fey on SNL while they were making fun of conservative ideals...

I could not in a million years see Chris Kyle doing that on SNL.

Kyle is most-certainly a Patriot. He gave till it hurt for his country.

Some people give till it hurts.

Some people quit when it hurts. And some people seek opportunity to become wealthy on the safety of the sidelines simply "saying" things people want to hear... Palin is an opportunist of the highest order.

Chris Kyle is most-certainly a Patriot. He and his family gave until it hurt and then gave some more for this country...
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:10:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If this is the measurement, George W Bush was a raging liberal.  Just saying...
View Quote

And if it is the measurement... Then Palin in her very short stint in an actual leadership position was a raging liberal as well...

Just stating the facts as they stand...
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I laugh at people that claim T-shirt slogans and repetitive propaganda doesn't work on so-called "thinking people".
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Oh for fucks sake...

The state of the GOP is such a fucking joke that Palin 2016 is even an afterthought - let alone a reality.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#45]
If only she were from Kenya.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Why do you hate women, conservatives, you moby, back to Du etc blah blah  

I would have liked to see her in congress and get some actual experience, but she's a good real life troll

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate women, conservatives, you moby, back to Du etc blah blah  

I would have liked to see her in congress and get some actual experience, but she's a good real life troll

with what?...I would much rather have a former governor...than a congress critter.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sarah Palin raised taxes on oil to allow Alaskans to avoid an income tax. That is it. Pure and simple. After all it is our oil.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sarah Palin raised taxes on oil to allow Alaskans to avoid an income tax. That is it. Pure and simple. After all it is our oil.

Cut spending...

-Or-

Raise taxes.

Conservatives cut spending. They cut socialism and they cut social programs... Palin did not want the painful political backlash of cutting socialism... So...

Palin raised taxes.

That is it. Pure and simple. It is always easier to pass-along the taxes... Pass-along, "Make the other guy pay..." taxes are the very, very worst kind of taxes in a Democracy.

People will always, always vote to tax the next guy on the line, especially when the socialism becomes addictive...

The choices are 1. The  conservative route: Cut Spending. And... 2. The liberal route: Raise Taxes.

Palin raised taxes.

Conservatives cut the size and expense of government. Liberals raise taxes.

Palin raised taxes.

This is what is hilarious about these Palin threads... Seriously. Anybody else passes a pass-along tax, it would be, "Look, just like Obama."

Palin does it, and folks come out of the woodwork to defend it. Unbelievable... It is pretty simple, folks...

Palin raised taxes.

Quoted:

Our Constitution states that we own the resources, we can do what we wish with them.

Quit trying to tell a 39 year resident of the state your bullshit.

Palin raised taxes to pay for increases in socialism and social spending...

Raising taxes on the next-guy to pay for socialism and social spending is just as popular a concept in Alaska as it is in New York, California, Detroit, and Chicago...

She faced the political choice to make cuts to the size and scope and expense of government... Or raise taxes... The worst kind of taxes... Taxes on the "next guy."

Palin decided to raise taxes...
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Do you guys not understand how elections work? I hope Scott Walker runs too. I also hope, Cruz, Palin, Jindal and Perry run. More than one person is allowed to run and then........get this..........we get to vote for the best person. Crazy concept I know. Also there seems to be a lot of confusion as to why she stepped down. A quick google search will tell you it was a lot more involved then what you guys are leading on. She chose whether or not to basically drain the budget of Alaska in order to fight the countless lawsuits she was getting slammed with. She made a decision to not let that happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was a BS excuse, she either couldn't hack it or was ready to cash out with speaking, book and reality TV deals (I would go for the money myself). The high end estimate on the cost to the state of Alaska for ethics complaints and FOIA requests was reported as $3,000,000. The Alaska state budget that year was 13.4 billion. So it costing the state 0.00026% of it's annual budget is "basically draining the state budget" now? The Google also said that $2,000,000 out of the three that was estimated would have been state employee salaries processing FOIA requests that were going to be paid regardless, so it was basically $1,000,000 out of the state's pocket to defend her ethics complaints.

Of course she can run and it would be entertaining. I would be surprised if she garnered double digits in more than a couple of states though. I think she would possibly have trouble winning the Republican primary in Alaska.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top