User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 1:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep.  I couldn't come up with a gem like that after a 3 day grateful dead concert.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
(shakes head)

The pro-life and pro-choice crowd are little more than pawns for separate sides of the same coin. One side wants to kill children to make money and the other wants to sell them for profit in the name of adoption.

That's one of the stupidest things I have read on this site.

Yep.  I couldn't come up with a gem like that after a 3 day grateful dead concert.

It's fascinating how the Christian denominations most opposed to abortion are the same ones whose affiliated charities made bank brokering the adoption of healthy white babies to barren couple with money and when Roe V. Wade was made law they lost their gravy train. It opened up the option to abort to all women, not just the ones who could pay off their gynecologist to perform a D&C under the diagnosis of abnormal periods like was common during that time.

But don't think I'm pro-choice,either. They talk a great game about wanting to be treated like any other medical clinic until it comes to actually being regulated like a regular clinic. Truth be told most tattoo parlors have more regulations and practice cleaner surgical technique than most Planned Parenthood clinics and the medical staff that run them are usually bottom of the barrel in their profession.

But go ahead and shill for your side...
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Life in prison for first degree murder.

Link Posted: 4/3/2016 10:09:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

are you vegan? since we are generalizing all killing as murder now. I personally believe there should be no life in prison only death sentence. I have no problem with justified killing of any life. If you mean the legal definition of first degree murder then yes its wrong morally. Life isnt black and white as nice as it would be for discussion.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By slappomatt

This. the people you are trying to save are the ones voting away our fucking freedom. People on here cant wait to start the revolution and go to war with liberals but god forbid they thin out their own numbers a bit.

And I say no punishment.

Then why don't you drive to the ghetto and start murdering people at random? After all, if you argue against me, "the people you are trying to save are the ones voting away our fucking freedom."

Oh, is that because murder is fucking wrong? Well excuse me!

Jesus fuck. Go take your "I'm going full savage" bullshit to DU. I'm sure if it came time to genocide the membership here, they'd have no qualms.

I am half tempted to open season on tweakers where I live but hey I guess their lives matter too.

Direct question- is murder wrong?

are you vegan? since we are generalizing all killing as murder now. I personally believe there should be no life in prison only death sentence. I have no problem with justified killing of any life. If you mean the legal definition of first degree murder then yes its wrong morally. Life isnt black and white as nice as it would be for discussion.

That is not even remotely close to what you have advocated for twice so far in this thread. "Justifiable Homicide" is very different than driving around and murdering people you don't like.

Link Posted: 4/3/2016 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Changed my mind about posting.  Not worth it on a sunny Sunday morning.  I'm going outside.

Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top