Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:09:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Page 2 yeah!

I dindu read the rest of the thread, but I've had road head a handful of times.  The responsible part of me says "no, get your mouth off me until I've stopped operating this motor vehicle.". The other part of me says "this is taboo and keep sucking." i would feel turrible if my actions and decisions afftected anyone negatively.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Anytime the fiance is intoxicated she goes for it. Its cool for a few minutes but not enough to finish.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:36:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anytime the fiance is intoxicated she goes for it. Its cool for a few minutes but not enough to finish.

View Quote

Proper road head isn't born of intoxication, it's part of a woman's psyche. It has to be there before you meet and unveil itself somewhere in the relationship, the sooner the better. Some women just flat out don't like oral sex, others do. Some like it so much that they're ready and willing at all times, day or night, stationary or otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:56:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I did it once. My mate Darren said with a little more practice i could get real good at it and do him again sometime.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:58:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Never cared for it, not much of a head guy.  Had to tell the girlfriend, no.  She seemed a little rejected.   But, I appreciated the offer.  
View Quote

I used to think like you. Then I got an actual blowjob instead of the lackluster shit I was used to getting and I am now a changed man. May you find the light too brother. Amen.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:58:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I did it once. My mate Darren said with a little more practice i could get real good at it and do him again sometime.
View Quote

Wait, wut?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:59:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Road head is great, but what is truly fun is road sex. Tinted windshield ftw!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:08:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Best road head was going thru a toll booth, stopping for change.
All I had was a $20 and wasn't leaving that size tip.

We were both naked, too.
View Quote

OK, I'll admit it: I'm impressed.  And I figure I gotta have a thousand miles by now.  Got a few with one foot on the steering column and the other behind the driver's head rest too.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wait, wut?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, wut?

Don't ask, you might not want to know the answer.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#10]
As I was driving her home one night she asked; 'do you want me to blow youz?' Of course I quipped. Then she and anytime after she would blow me to completion. I often wondered if he kissed her after, when she got home.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Agreed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never cared for it, not much of a head guy.  Had to tell the girlfriend, no.  She seemed a little rejected.   But, I appreciated the offer.  

Duh Fuq?

Agreed

Yep. I'll add to this.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just pull over and get a motel for Chrissakes. Road head is worse than texting.

Motorcycle handjobs, well...that's another story. A messy one. I bet it doesn't end well if you're on a sportbike. Geometry's a bitch.
View Quote

Road love is best love.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Got road head in broad daylight in a 1990ish Honda accord on the express way. No tinted windows or anything. The dad driving the minivan full of kids next to us did not approve.

Girl was super crazy, she would do ANYTHING. Any disgusting, debaucherous acts you could dream up, she was into. Had to cut her loose after she ate a bottle of pills in an effort to get my attention. Now I have nice, normal sex with my mentally stable wife of 7 years.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:23:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I remember years ago... A car rear ended a semi on I-40. Ran right up underneath it. Both occupants killed. Yup, guy was getting road head and paid the price...

I always had fun though
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:32:58 AM EDT
[#15]
omg...
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#16]
WTF is yer bag?
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Had a girlfriend once who got off on having sex in weird places.
Driving down the road she would point out a stump in a field and decide we needed to turn around and go have sex in its shade...
Or stopping at open houses to ummm tour them....
Hey she was hot and I was 25, I wasnt going to say no.
But you haven't lived till you have had a chick contorting her legs around the driver seat of a kia spectra so she can ride you... while you're driving down the highway.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#18]
I once fired off on a sea lion. Wrong time to sleep asshole fish.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:42:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
An ex sat on my stick shift once and made it disappear. The vehicle was off though.
View Quote

Pics or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#20]
One I my ex's gave road head more than she gave head at home. One night on the way to her parents she starts in, as I bust one off in her mouth the load was too much for her and she pulled off. I went to dinner with her family with cum stains all over my black shirt.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Whenever an ex girlfriend and I went to a certain Mexican restaurant, it was a guarantee on the way home. Most often it was never complete and when we got back to the house, it was Katey bar the doors sex.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Road trip road head
View Quote

It use to be the norm..... It's a little hard to accomplish or get in the mood with 2 car seats in the back, while listening to "the wheels on the buss go round and round..... Round and round...... Round and round....."

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

One I my ex's gave road head more than she gave head at home. One night on the way to her parents she starts in, as I bust one off in her mouth the load was too much for her and she pulled off. I went to dinner with her family with cum stains all over my black shirt.
View Quote

I don't like it. Lady friend pointed your dick at your shirt and looked away.

That's happened to me too but in the privacy of my own bed and I was still a little upset. Goo everywhere. Short lived romance.

The woman lacks tact and foresight.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

No offense dude but if your saying no on a regular basis then she aint doing it right.

ive said no every once in a while but its because i didnt have time for any kind of sex.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:09:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

OK, I'll admit it: I'm impressed.  And I figure I gotta have a thousand miles by now.  Got a few with one foot on the steering column and the other behind the driver's head rest too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We were both naked, too.

Needs moar MS Paint.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:14:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Dated a girl who had a convertible mustang. When we'd take her car out, she's always give me road head while I was driving her car back to my place. Top down.

And before you ask, yes.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

In my experience the most giving were also the most psycho.

Fun, but insane.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got it once and haven't been able to talk her into it since

Fun, but insane.

Insanity is great and all, but a little bit of crazy goes a looooong way. Strangely, I repeatedly find myself attracted to crazy...
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Proper road head isn't born of intoxication, it's part of a woman's psyche. It has to be there before you meet and unveil itself somewhere in the relationship, the sooner the better. Some women just flat out don't like oral sex, others do. Some like it so much that they're ready and willing at all times, day or night, stationary or otherwise.

^^^ This. I hit the Oral Lotto with my second wife. Any drive of that we go on as soon as were out of town and on an interstate she is on it. She seems to like it when truckers can see what is going on but wont admit to it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#29]
One of my favoritests exes did it every fucking time we got in the car

this is why she is better off your ex

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:30:24 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Insanity is great and all, but a little bit of crazy goes a looooong way. Strangely, I repeatedly find myself attracted to crazy...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got it once and haven't been able to talk her into it since

Fun, but insane.

They're fucking awesome, but eventually you get punched in the face.

And by that time... you know better than to hit her back.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:36:27 AM EDT
[#31]
KIds kinda ruined it for me. My wife and I don't go anywhere alone.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got.nuthin'.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:39:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:42:06 AM EDT
[#34]
When me and the wife go on a trip and the interstate gets kind of deserted, I know what's up when she starts looking back and then looking to see if we're gaining on anyone.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I once fired off on a sea lion. Wrong time to sleep asshole fish.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Damn kids ruined my life.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:18:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Road head is very much appreciated and a sign that she's into you.  Had to stop a few times on a country road to let her finish me off.  Gets really hard to maintain control of the vehicle near the end.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#39]
We have rules. I drive more than 2 hours, road head happens.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

We have rules. I drive more than 2 hours, road head happens.
View Quote

We never had rules, it was just part of the drive.

I miss that crazy lady, but then again I don't. Not at all.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#41]
The first ex Mrs. Pilum wasn't good for me or my financial health.

But she was def down for some road head.  She was a gamer on the road, fer sure.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I got it once and I couldn't enjoy it.  Too busy trying not to kill myself or anyone else.

View Quote

I sure can enjoy it, but I can't finish from it. Has led to pulling off at a closed and empty gas station more than once though.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Road head is NICE! Try having sex in a GM truck with bucket seats! That takes some work and a very flexible lady. After you get that one done, next try anal while driving! Yep, speaking from experience here! I miss CERTAIN aspects of the crazy, but its just not worth it to keep one in the long run.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truer words my friend.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:35:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Road Head?

What is this you speak of?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Sunday noon, 1973 Porsche 914, L"BJ" Freeway Dallas, TX

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

We were both naked, too.
View Quote

Come on Paul Harvey, don't leave us hangin!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Been a while, but all I drive is manual cars and I remember nudging her in the face with my knee after shifting lol
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Used to be a lot easier when cars had bench seats.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Get your girl to wear a skirt. Buy a vibrator. Let her drive.

You're gonna have the wildest sex of your life when you two get home.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top