BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#1]
He is figuring out the shirt
Hit 425 with it and broke 360 raw, so getting stronger too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Guy he lifts with buried 825 in a squat suit! And he competes tested!

Another local guy has been 810-815 raw for years!
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Son hit 700 squat in suit.
After 3 sets of 3 with 500. Raw.

His buddy is getting close to 900 and BP' d 530 raw, then over 6 in shirt. Looking for 2100 total next weekend.

Son still had 6 weeks to go til his comp.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Son hit 700 squat in suit.
After 3 sets of 3 with 500. Raw.

His buddy is getting close to 900 and BP' d 530 raw, then over 6 in shirt. Looking for 2100 total next weekend.

Son still had 6 weeks to go til his comp.
View Quote
That's awesome!
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#5]
He' s had a really rough year. Got hurt BAD last September and still has a long way to go.
Has been putting everything he has into the lifting, sort of as his own therapy I think. He missed 5 months of it and is working triple time to make up for it, despite all the lingering effects.
I really dont see the point of the gear, but whatever. Has 5 weeks to go until his meet.

His buddy hurt a quad warming up last week at the meet and came up short of his goal. Still squatted 775 but had planned to open over 8.
BP 565. Won his class and was the oldest guy in it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He' s had a really rough year. Got hurt BAD last September and still has a long way to go.
Has been putting everything he has into the lifting, sort of as his own therapy I think. He missed 5 months of it and is working triple time to make up for it, despite all the lingering effects.
I really dont see the point of the gear, but whatever. Has 5 weeks to go until his meet.

His buddy hurt a quad warming up last week at the meet and came up short of his goal. Still squatted 775 but had planned to open over 8.
BP 565. Won his class and was the oldest guy in it.
View Quote
I hope he's careful and trains smart; otherwise he could easily end up completely wrecked by the time he's 25.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top