Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/28/2016 12:04:17 AM EDT
I don't like CNN or Fareed Zakaria so thought this was amusing.......

Note Putin even alludes to the US being the ONLY Super Power in the world,
that is a pretty big deal for him to admit regarding Russia.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for later watching
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#2]
CNN guy has a face you just want to punch.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't ALL Leftist journalists??!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:17:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Pwned by Putin. He speaks a lot of truth. We need to mind our own business about a lot of shit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Listens to the question and then promptly takes his ear piece out so that he can't be interrupted lol

He has paid attention to western Journalists quite well.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Putin did it for us without any effort. Its embarassing what Hillary and her supporters do. Farik thought he was cleaver and got undressed and spanked by Putin
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:21:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Almost looks like he's playing possum.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:22:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
The smug, snide, sneer of the liberal academic.  Nothing as punchable exists.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:23:22 AM EDT
[#9]
He seems to be accepting second place in the world, at least for now.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:24:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Putin did it for us without any effort. Its embarassing what Hillary and her supporters do. Farik thought he was cleaver and got undressed and spanked by Putin
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Beaver Cleaver?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He seems to be accepting second place in the world, at least for now.
View Quote

Our trajectory is predictable, unmistakable even, and Putin is patient.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:25:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I am not a Putin fan; however he has an extremely forceful intellect.

He is a very, very sharp guy and our Western leaders are nowhere in his league.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:28:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Not able to watch video right now. Cliff notes?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:29:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pwned by Putin. He speaks a lot of truth. We need to mind our own business about a lot of shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:31:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
TedCruz?

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:36:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can't agree more.  That is why he is bullying Europe and the Obozo administration with ease.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:36:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's been spanking the Obama administration since day 1. Fareed looked scared.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:41:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Interesting. There's an angle that he's working... can't put my finger on it. I mean, I can see he's def playing the "America is leaving you hanging" card with Italy, et al. But there's something else there. That's one slick motherfucker.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:41:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Putin tells the CNN asshole to not embellish what he said. He said that Trump is a colorful candidate, nothing more.
But that Trump has also said that he wants a good relationship with Russia, and that is to be welcomed.

However, they will work with whoever is elected. Hopefully that person will want cooperation and work towards peace.

Then a bit about how the US goes around selling democracy to the world when their own systems are not democratic.
Twice, the electoral college has selected a candidate that lost the popular vote - how is that democratic?
When Russia mentions this, they are told to mind their own business.

But Russia will accept and hope to work constructively with the next US president, and has no intention of interfering in internal US politics.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Agree.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:51:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/JBTBBNOtbhM

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
TedCruz?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TedCruz?  

Putin makes Ted look like an awkward homeschooler.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:58:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Interesting. There's an angle that he's working... can't put my finger on it. I mean, I can see he's def playing the "America is leaving you hanging" card with Italy, et al. But there's something else there. That's one slick motherfucker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Guy is smart as hell and intimidating. I hope one day we can have a decent, articulate, intelligent President who isn't a complete jackass The time is coming soon when our status in the world is going to be at stake and the f*cktard leaders we keep trying (and succeeding) to elect are going to bone us all.

Quoted:

Putin makes Ted look like an awkward homeschooler.
This. I don't think many people fully understand just how #$%^ing weak this election's pool of candidates have been. Or the previous one. On both sides

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with you Fluffy.  I respect the man, I think he has more balls then any of our current elected officials and I like his directness.
I think he can run mental circles around our current leadership.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:05:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

The electoral college bit felt like he was positioning himself for told ya so's if the electoral college vote goes pear shaped in December/January.  If Trump wins the election by a small margin it's very not impossible that some faithless electors will "vote their conscience" or "correct Russian vote hacking" and elect Hillary, or briefly deny both and throw it to the House, which per the Constitution then chooses any one of the top three electoral vote getters, popular vote be damned.  If anything remotely like that happens the shit will hit the fan.  Then Putin looks less corrupt than us and invades something while we're distracted.  

Maybe he's got emails he's not sharing about Hillary's plan B if the election goes against her, or a GOPe electoral college kamikaze plot.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Nobody with the name "Fareed" has the fucking right to comment negatively on the state of American politics..

Zakaria is one of the most obnoxious biased 'journalists' out there.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:11:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
Journalist tries to paint

Putin as a Trump knob slobber, Putin points out journalist is making up a lot of context about things he didn't say, and is letting his journalist side over ride his academic side, then gives a centered opinion on Russia's relation to United States politics in which he states Americas politics are Americas to figure out before they start trying to dictate how Russia and Europe should continue to develop, and with regards to the election stated that whoever wins will have a great deal of power in a changing political system, and he hopes that whoever does win, will be the kind of person who wants to work with Russia to get back on good terms and seek mutual benefits instead of be antagonistic.

Called US the only world super power right now, and stated that it's a thing that the world needs.

Rough outline, more too it, worth a watch.    

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:16:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I agree with you Fluffy.  I respect the man, I think he has more balls then any of our current elected officials and I like his directness.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The man was a former KGB agent who had to help manage the organization through troubled times in the early 90's. Especially with the coup going on. A few years later and Boris Yeltsin names him the leader of Russia.  To many Russians over there, Putin is their "Ronald Reagan" who improved their lives. He was and is their leader that has brought Russia to modern-day times. In comparison to us they are still behind; but in comparison to what they used to be, that is worlds beyond and ahead.

I'm not a Putin lover by any means whatsoever. But I can tell that there is talent in people, and how some are ahead of the curve.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:17:02 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Nobody with the name "Fareed" has the fucking right to comment on the state of American politics..

View Quote
How about Yiannopoulos? Or D'Souza? Or Farage?

Only MURICAN names allowed, huh?

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:17:21 AM EDT
[#30]
it's kind of nice seeing a politician that actually forms out complete thoughts and doesn't speak only in media sound bites
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:23:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobody with the name "Fareed" has the fucking right to comment on the state of American politics..

Should have said 'comment negatively'

The ones you named are rock solid. Fareed hasn't earned the right to trash this country like he does so regularly
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:26:03 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

All of this.  He's a scary smart fucker.  And very dangerous.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:30:53 AM EDT
[#33]

I trust Putin about as far as I could throw him.  And I trust Clinton even less.

I think its obvious they're trying to influence our elections.  They're not nearly as ham-handed about it as we are, but there's a lot of sabre ratting from Russia lately that doesn't seem to be related to a immanent or existential threat from the US.  Vladimir Zhirinovsky - a close ally of Putin - recently said electing Trump was the only way to de-escalate tensions between the US and Russia, but electing Clinton would lead to war.  Seems to me the Russians want Trump, and sabre ratting against FHRC is their way of pushing for Trump without directly meddling in the political process.

Russia and Putin have ambitions - just ask Ukraine - and they may well view Trump as a more accommodating figure to work with than FHRC in that respect.  That may be good or bad.  No one wants to see the US Neville Chamberlain its way into WW3, but no one wants to start WW3 over a small plug of dirt in a former Soviet state or a middle east shithole either.  Trump is a wildcard though - they know how FHRC would act towards them, but they don't know how Trump actually would work out.  Putin may also just want to get back at members of this administration, like FHRC, that have worked to put a dent in Russia's economy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:36:34 AM EDT
[#34]
trump must win and lift sanctions on russia because i want cheap AKs and cheap 7.62

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:41:32 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

trump must win and lift sanctions on russia because i want cheap AKs and cheap 7.62

View Quote

This video would explain what's going on in my pants if the sanctions do get lifted, and we start importing Russian guns.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:45:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Any time Zakaria gets blown the fuck out, I enjoy it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:01:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Fareed Zakaria is a useless plagiarist and a general sh@&stain.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:05:34 AM EDT
[#38]
I don't speak Russian, but you can tell Purin thinks about what he is going to say, is very articulate, and puts great emphasis on the words he uses.

He knows that if FHRC gets elected he is going to have to go to war which he does not want. She will use the war as a distraction, and to line her pockets. Its sucks that people cant see this is where she is headed. She also wants to make herself Queen of America, but that is another problem.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:39:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The man was a former KGB agent who had to help manage the organization through troubled times in the early 90's. Especially with the coup going on. A few years later and Boris Yeltsin names him the leader of Russia.  [span style='font-size: 8pt;']To many Russians over there, Putin is their "Ronald Reagan" who improved their lives. He was and is their leader that has brought Russia to modern-day times. In comparison to us they are still behind; but in comparison to what they used to be, that is worlds beyond and ahead.
View Quote

That is a very,ummmmm,Russia Today interpretation of the state of affairs.

He was not in any leadership position in the KGB,he was only a major though he claims at times to have been a colonel or lieutenant colonel. He resigned during the coup and took no part in it. How he rose to power was by being in a position perfectly suited to graft and corruption: employed by the Saint Petersburg mayor's office to issue importing/exporting licenses. This allowed him to accept bribes for said licenses and take a cut of business. He also helped in divvying up state enterprises which is how he served -and still serves-as king maker of oligarchs as well as the wealthiest mob boss in the world.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:42:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Note Putin even alludes to the US being the ONLY Super Power in the world, that is a pretty big deal for him to admit regarding Russia.
View Quote

Not the first time he said something like this, by far.

Putin isn't actually the Stalin-like "Dark Lord" figure that our MSM likes to paint. His portrayal in mainstream US media is distorted almost as much as Trump's.
Watch a few of the man's speeches, you'll see what I mean.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:45:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

He was not in any leadership position in the KGB,he was only a major though he claims at times to have been a colonel or lieutenant colonel. He resigned during the coup and took no part in it. How he rose to power was by being in a position perfectly suited to graft and corruption: employed by the Saint Petersburg mayor's office to issue importing/exporting licenses. This allowed him to accept bribes for said licenses and take a cut of business. He also helped in divvying up state enterprises which is how he served -and still serves-as king maker of oligarchs as well as the wealthiest mob boss in the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The man was a former KGB agent who had to help manage the organization through troubled times in the early 90's. Especially with the coup going on. A few years later and Boris Yeltsin names him the leader of Russia.  [span style='font-size: 8pt;']To many Russians over there, Putin is their "Ronald Reagan" who improved their lives. He was and is their leader that has brought Russia to modern-day times. In comparison to us they are still behind; but in comparison to what they used to be, that is worlds beyond and ahead.

Kinda correct, but doesn't refute the guy's main point - that Putin stopped Russia's slide toward the abyss, or at least the vast majority of Russians think he did.

EDIT: Also, they whole thing about Putin being "wealthiest man on the planet" is cooked up by idiot journalists and small-minded crooks fleeing corruption charges in Russia. What's the point of hoarding colored bits of paper if you can simply have anything you want?

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:03:16 AM EDT
[#42]
damn..admitting we are the only superpower is pretty big.

Whats this about international observers at polling stations getting shooed away ?  Is there any truth to that?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:06:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Putin isn't actually the Stalin-like "Dark Lord" figure that our MSM likes to paint. His portrayal in mainstream US media is distorted almost as much as Trump's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Note Putin even alludes to the US being the ONLY Super Power in the world, that is a pretty big deal for him to admit regarding Russia.

I'm not even sure why I am supposed to "hate" Putin to be honest, at least not to the extent it's implied here and elsewhere that I should.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:12:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/JBTBBNOtbhM

View Quote

The Russian government has been referring to the US as the only superpower in the world for decades.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:14:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Yeah, I get it, but, you realize that was most likely edited in a way to make Putin look good and douche bag fareed to look bad, right?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:22:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:Whats this about international observers at polling stations getting shooed away ?  Is there any truth to that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:Whats this about international observers at polling stations getting shooed away ?  Is there any truth to that?

Its a PR stunt mostly.
1. You send some random retards to "monitor" foreign elections, or threaten to send them
2. Local yokels impede them in some way, or you claim they did
3. You get to announce their election is rigged

US/globalists have been using this trick for ages (I can even recall a couple recent instances), now Russia is doing it to them

Quoted:

I'm not even sure why I am supposed to "hate" Putin to be honest, at least not to the extent it's implied here and elsewhere that I should.

1984 BS. "We have always been at war with EastAsia", all that.

Many GD members still think MSM only lies to them about domestic matters, but the portrayal of foreign countries/leaders as the source of all evil is accurate . "Assad the bloody tyrant", "innocent children in Aleppo", "pro-Russian dictator in Ukraine", and similar fairytales.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:26:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yeah, I get it, but, you realize that was most likely edited in a way to make Putin look good and douche bag fareed to look bad, right?
View Quote

The translation isn't stellar, but is quite accurate. Other Russian-speaking members can confirm.

Putin is extremely well-spoken normally - my main problem the few times I've translated vids with him is that I can't faithfully match his rhetoric in English.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:27:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Putin is a smart fucker, no one should wonder how Obama and Hillary were played like fiddles for 8 years
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:32:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Putin tells the CNN asshole to not embellish what he said. He said that Trump is a colorful candidate, nothing more.
But that Trump has also said that he wants a good relationship with Russia, and that is to be welcomed.

However, they will work with whoever is elected. Hopefully that person will want cooperation and work towards peace.

Then a bit about how the US goes around selling democracy to the world when their own systems are not democratic.
Twice, the electoral college has selected a candidate that lost the popular vote - how is that democratic?

But Russia will accept and hope to work constructively with the next US president, and has no intention of interfering in internal US politics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I the only one interpreting that as 'cooperation and peace' = America surrenders without a fight?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:32:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top