BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Meh. Watched the obviously edited video that was released by an attorney with an agenda. Not impressed. I was expecting smashed display cases and officers eating pot brownies.

Using halogen to pull down cameras for evidence is bad?  As long as "all video and surveillance equipment" is listed in the items to be seized then good to go.

Officer making off color jokes amongst themselves?  Heard much worse from soldiers. Gallows humor is common and is stress relief in many professions. It becomes unprofessional when they are repeated in public.

Eating protein bars and what looks like a snickers bar?  Not even going to comment. I hope no one ever snacks at work. Even the attorney says he doesn't know what they are eating.

Motor officer with helmet. Fucking hilarious and will never live that down.

Playing darts would piss me off. If they were helping collect evidence then they would be done faster.  But other than goofing off while others worked no big deal. Nothing was broken or stolen.

In other words as long as the food was not from the store then no big deal and GD has proven to be GD.  If the food was from the store then they should be terminated for larceny immediately.

Disclaimer:  I am a LE supervisor with 10 years vice/narcotics. I don't know CA weed laws, but do know a little about raids and serving warrants.  I see zero issues other than where the food may have come from. But I will bet that the unedited video will show the food coming out of pockets. That doesn't fit the attorneys agenda (or GD) so we will have to wait for trial.

Stay Safe,

Rob

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2015 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

#ediblesmatter
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you MMQBing them?

lol

I'm having a hard time understanding why they did some of that.

Me thinks they had a free ticket to destroy shit, and thought they could get away with it.

PhotographyIsACrime in the Arena.

#ediblesmatter

"Don't look at the camera!Don't look at the camera!Just go by like you're high.Like you're high!"
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Meh. Watched the obviously edited video that was released by an attorney with an agenda. Not impressed. I was expecting smashed display cases and officers eating pot brownies.

Using halogen to pull down cameras for evidence is bad?  As long as "all video and surveillance equipment" is listed in the items to be seized then good to go.

Officer making off color jokes amongst themselves?  Heard much worse from soldiers. Gallows humor is common and is stress relief in many professions. It becomes unprofessional when they are repeated in public.

Eating protein bars and what looks like a snickers bar?  Not even going to comment. I hope no one ever snacks at work. Even the attorney says he doesn't know what they are eating.

Playing darts would piss me off. If they were helping collect evidence then they would be done faster.  But other than goofing off while others worked no big deal. Nothing was broken or stolen.

In other words as long as the food was not from the store then no big deal and GD has proven to be GD.  If the food was from the store then they should be terminated for larceny immediately.

Disclaimer:  I am a LE supervisor with 10 years vice/narcotics. I don't know CA weed laws, but do know a little about raids and serving warrants.  I see zero issues other than where the food may have come from. But I will bet that the unedited video will show the food coming out of pockets. That doesn't fit the attorneys agenda (or GD) so we will have to wait for trial.

Stay Safe,
Rob

View Quote

.........dindu........
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Stay Safe,
Rob

View Quote

Thanks for this disclaimer.  We never could have guessed that without it.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#5]
God Bless those heroes.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Stay Safe,

Rob

View Quote

Pretty much this.

The dope house's attorney was smart enough not to release the video until well after the suspected eatables would have gone through the system and can't be tested for.  He knows it bullshit, but made the accusation knowing in can't be proved or disproved at this point.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The dope house's attorney was smart enough not to release the video until well after the suspected eatables would have gone through the system and can't be tested for.  He knows it bullshit, but made the accusation knowing in can't be proved or disproved at this point.  
View Quote

Then there shouldn't be any problem with each of the officers submitting to a full drug test, polygraph, and an investigation into there life style.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Then there shouldn't be any problem with each of the officers submitting to a full drug test, polygraph, and an investigation into there life style.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cali doesnt allow polygraph in IA cases IIRC.

The other stuff, absolutely. The shocking thing is that you think its unlikely or the cops will be particularly concerned about it. Cops get used to having IA climb up their ass with a microscope everytime there is any sort of complaint.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The other stuff, absolutely. The shocking thing is that you think its unlikely or the cops will be particularly concerned about it. Cops get used to having IA climb up their ass with a microscope everytime there is any sort of complaint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when can we expect the results of the IA investigation to be released?
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never. The cops have to be notified of the outcome and any discipline withen one year of IA learning of any misconduct. But they are prohibited by state law from releasing the results to anyone outside the department.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Never. The cops have to be notified of the outcome and any discipline withen one year of IA learning of any misconduct. But they are prohibited by state law from releasing the results to anyone outside the department.
View Quote

Really?

I'm not doubting you, I just think that they would want to give the public an update in these instances. I think it would do some good in restoring trust in the PD by either showing that the cops were disciplined, or that they were incorrectly represented by the edited video.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Really?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Among the key provisions of the law is California Penal Code 837.2, which prevents the public release of police disciplinary files and makes any details about disciplinary proceedings secret.

http://www.ocregister.com/taxdollars/strong-478871-police-disciplinary.html

I'm not doubting you, I just think that they would want to give the public an update in these instances. I think it would do some good in restoring trust in the PD by either showing that the cops were disciplined, or that they were incorrectly represented by the edited video.

Hell the cops coworkers are not even allowed to learn the results or even the subject matter of IA investigations of their peers. They will have a peer get dragged out of the locker room by IA never to be seen again and they are left guessing why. Did he beat is wife, get a DUI, date someone he met on a call, have a bad use of force...everyone is left guessing.  About the only time you ever find out any details is if the cop turns around a sues the department.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:11:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hair folical testing might rock their world WAY more than a poly.  There's a chance to get away with lying.  Science?  Not so much...    Be proffessional.  What a fucking concept.

ETA-  Leadership not demanding excellence is suspect baggage.  Or incompetent...
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:45:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
from the professsion that has sued in court for its right to disqualify over-intelligent applicants

http://thereformedbroker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Far-side-school-for-the-gifted.jpg

View Quote

I think it was a certain protected class which brought that lawsuit up
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:50:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd bet the full video shows them grabbing an edible or two and passing it around. They probably edited down the video quite a bit to get it on youtube and out in the public eye as quickly as possible. Considering most people have the attention span of "Hey look, a squirrel!" something under 10 minutes is probably appropriate.

I did like the devious placement of a totally hidden camera directly above a visible camera, so everyone gets a good view of the cop smashing the camera with a pry bar. Now the policy will probably be to spraypaint all the corners before vandalizing the rest of the building and eating the drugs/ joking about assaulting an amputee.

And if the cops were just eating a protein bar, I'm sure they'll all pass drug screens, which I'm sure the city will be happy to announce they did, thus vindicating said officers. Of course if they all piss hot, I have a feeling there won't be a word said other than maybe a wrist slap.
View Quote

Quite possible, but if this edited tape was produced by the arrestee's attorney, why would they edit that out? I would think they edited it to show the worst behavior possible?
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#16]
What the hell!? Where's Bama? I'm not gonna stop following this thread till I get to hear his opinion on the matter. Don't tell me he changed his avatar.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:06:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I wonder if there will be a protest march?

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:12:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wonder if there will be a protest march?

View Quote

I don't think anyone of value gives a shit.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:46:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay Safe,
Rob

Pretty much this.

The raid was May 27 and the video was released on June 10. They've got at least another week to test them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:55:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay Safe,
Rob

Pretty much this.

dindu
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 3:04:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Doesn't look much different from a robbery, down to the ski masks.

Im sure public pot purveyors have a history of shooting it out, necessitating all that manpower, bumble-fuck though it was.

And now for an utterly retarded urinal-licking reply, were I an utterly retarded urinal-licker:

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:02:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Stay Safe,
Rob

View Quote

Yea, I think everyone understood that without the disclaimer.

Here's my one and only issue.  There's a perception that what was being eaten was an edible.  Any CC in the military would have sent that entire group over to the Med Group for drug screening just to clear up any doubts.  Any boss at a company that administers drug tests would have sent that entire group of employees over to their contracted lab for drug screening, just to clear up any doubts.

Any leader who is concerned by the perception, and has full confidence in their employees' integrity, would have sent that entire group out for drug screening already.  With it being 18 days since the raid, if this hasn't occurred yet, it's very apparent that they are intentionally not being requested to submit to screening.  "Interviews will be conducted" is exactly the response and course of action I'd expect from a leader who is covering for his personnel.  

I am actually less intrigued by what they're eating at this point, than I am (if they haven't -- which we're not sure of yet) by why they haven't been screened to remove doubt.  IF (again, we don't know yet) they haven't or aren't being sent for screening, it'll be all the information I need to know about integrity and accountability within that department.  

Even as we're on a remote assignment right now, my Wife is still sent 2 hours away to go take random screenings at the nearest base on a regular basis.  She just got hit on Wednesday, as a matter of fact.  She had a whole schedule booked with 3 schools to visit and a DEP PT test to conduct, and they called her at 10am, told her to cancel everything for the rest of the day and drive 4 hours round trip to go piss.  

My buddy who is now the custodian of the controlled drugs drop box on base pisses nearly every 2 weeks because he's in a position of trust to secure, transport and destroy narcotics.  If a video like this can't be bothered to prompt a PD to remove all doubt (if even just to shut up the public) and send those involved in that scene for screening, there's an issue with accountability that does little to ease any perception given from that footage and removes trust that the right thing is being done by members of that dept.

Anyone on this forum with a tank should understand the above and expect the same accountability efforts to be made, especially when there's a possibility that use had occurred.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Here's my one and only issue.  There's a perception that what was being eaten was an edible.  Any CC in the military would have sent that entire group over to the Med Group for drug screening just to clear up any doubts.  Any boss at a company that administers drug tests would have sent that entire group of employees over to their contracted lab for drug screening, just to clear up any doubts.

Any leader who is concerned by the perception, and has full confidence in their employees' integrity, would have sent that entire group out for drug screening already.  With it being 18 days since the raid, if this hasn't occurred yet, it's very apparent that they are intentionally not being requested to submit to screening.  "Interviews will be conducted" is exactly the response and course of action I'd expect from a leader who is covering for his personnel.  

I am actually less intrigued by what they're eating at this point, than I am (if they haven't -- which we're not sure of yet) by why they haven't been screened to remove doubt.  IF (again, we don't know yet) they haven't or aren't being sent for screening, it'll be all the information I need to know about integrity and accountability within that department.  

Even as we're on a remote assignment right now, my Wife is still sent 2 hours away to go take random screenings at the nearest base on a regular basis.  She just got hit on Wednesday, as a matter of fact.  She had a whole schedule booked with 3 schools to visit and a DEP PT test to conduct, and they called her at 10am, told her to cancel everything for the rest of the day and drive 4 hours round trip to go piss.  

My buddy who is now the custodian of the controlled drugs drop box on base pisses nearly every 2 weeks because he's in a position of trust to secure, transport and destroy narcotics.  If a video like this can't be bothered to prompt a PD to remove all doubt (if even just to shut up the public) and send those involved in that scene for screening, there's an issue with accountability that does little to ease any perception given from that footage and removes trust that the right thing is being done by members of that dept.

Anyone on this forum with a tank should understand the above and expect the same accountability efforts to be made, especially when there's a possibility that use had occurred.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay Safe,

Rob

Son, why do you hate America, Bacon, and God?

Why don't you want to feel safe?

Tin or aluminum?

Kiwi or Johnson?

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Update?

In the footage, an unidentified Santa Ana Police officer is talking to another cop as they wrap up their raid on the marijuana dispensary.

"You ever work with John Fish, the DA?" the officer asks.

"He was just in when I got there," his partner responds.

"He's the judge that signed our warrant," the first officer continues, adding that he had just spoken with Judge Fish and had enjoyed a good laugh with him about their old times together. "He's the fucker that pulled into a gas station on our way to the Staples Center and goes, "Let's buy some beers and drink 'em out of a red cup.' I go, 'That's not going to be obvious.' There we are at an am/pm getting styrofoam cups and pouring our beers into them. That fucking blew me away."
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Update?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Update?

In the footage, an unidentified Santa Ana Police officer is talking to another cop as they wrap up their raid on the marijuana dispensary.

"You ever work with John Fish, the DA?" the officer asks.

"He was just in when I got there," his partner responds.

"He's the judge that signed our warrant," the first officer continues, adding that he had just spoken with Judge Fish and had enjoyed a good laugh with him about their old times together. "He's the fucker that pulled into a gas station on our way to the Staples Center and goes, "Let's buy some beers and drink 'em out of a red cup.' I go, 'That's not going to be obvious.' There we are at an am/pm getting styrofoam cups and pouring our beers into them. That fucking blew me away."

Interesting...

"The May 27 raid depicted in the video--which led to a dozen arrests and
shut down the Sky High Collective on 17th St.--is just one of numerous
busts of dispensaries that failed to qualify in the ballot and which the
city says are operating in violation of Santa Ana's current ban on
marijuana dispensaries. James and her husband David told the Weekly
that they were present at Sky High because their attorney, Matt Pappas,
had learned the collective would be raided from Santa Ana's city
attorney, Sonia Carvalho.""

""When they came back into the back room when David and I were, they
asked us why we were there, and I told them we were there to observe
them, the police," James recalled. "And they were really surprised about
that." When James told the officers that "Sonia" had told her attorney
about the raid, the officers didn't recognize the name. "They had no
idea and it made them seem kind of stupid and maybe that's why they got
mad.""

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay Safe,
Rob

http://cdn4.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article31293741.ece/41963/ALTERNATES/w620/ManHunt001.jpg

I'm generally in agreement with you but serious question; how are the actual cameras evidence?  I can see siezing the DVR as evidence but why the cameras themselves?  
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Looks bad for sure.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I'm generally in agreement with you but serious question; how are the actual cameras evidence?  I can see siezing the DVR as evidence but why the cameras themselves?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay Safe,

Rob

http://cdn4.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article31293741.ece/41963/ALTERNATES/w620/ManHunt001.jpg

The cameras aren't evidence. It was a punitive measure.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Answer to the camera question.

At some point at trial a Defense Attorney successfully convinced a jury that if evidence isn't in the court room it doesn't exist. As a result everything is taken. And if it can't be taken to the court room then the jury goes to where the evidence is stored.  Discovery laws also require that absolutely everything gets turned over to the defense and that they have access to all of the evidence. Taking the DVR and leaving the cameras would give the defense at least half a day of arguments that the cameras somehow contained evidence clearing their client, that it shows that you did not do a thorough search and left evidence, etc.

So its either leave it all or take it all. If you have PC to believe that there is evidence in the video system you take it all.

To the piss testers. They should have to submit to regular "random" piss tests on a regular basis anyway. And yes, the first thing they should have done when the video was released was piss test all of them.  

Anyone pissing hot should be immediately terminated and are where I work.  Like I said before, if they were stealing evidence from the scene then they need to be fired. If the video evidence showed them stealing then it would not have been edited out.

The only way the public will hear of this again is if the officers are fired. Unfortunately it is confidential personnel information if complaints against officers are unsustained or the officer is exonerated. So the only info ever released is negative.

Most of you are just upset because you think weed should be legal and it's not. Sorry about that, but this raid is hardly what you are trying to make it out to be.   It's just an attorney trying to get a check from a partial narrative. No different from Ferguson, New York, or Baltimore. Just switch the subject of complaint from use of force to legalize drugs.

I will be happy to answer any other real questions.
Have a nice day,
Rob
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

One they missed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what camera kept recording?

One they missed.

drop cams for the win. go ahead bitchs find the dvr....
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#31]
In this case, as in many others, I think body cameras would be of tremendous utility.  No reason to rely on edited, grainy video when there'd be a half dozen different angles capturing audio and video of the entire operation.  Come to think of it, the same could be said for any 'no-knock' or any warrant service.  Could be a good tool for training and QA too and to enable better judicial oversight over how the warrant was executed.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

At some point at trial a Defense Attorney successfully convinced a jury that if evidence isn't in the court room it doesn't exist. As a result everything is taken. And if it can't be taken to the court room then the jury goes to where the evidence is stored.  Discovery laws also require that absolutely everything gets turned over to the defense and that they have access to all of the evidence. Taking the DVR and leaving the cameras would give the defense at least half a day of arguments that the cameras somehow contained evidence clearing their client, that it shows that you did not do a thorough search and left evidence, etc.

So its either leave it all or take it all. If you have PC to believe that there is evidence in the video system you take it all.
View Quote

How many dash cameras does your agency go through putting the entire system into evidence whenever evidence from them is logged?

Also can you point to any cases where video evidence has actually been excluded because there wasn't a pile of smashed cameras sitting on the table?
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In this case, as in many others, I think body cameras would be of tremendous utility.  No reason to rely on edited, grainy video when there'd be a half dozen different angles capturing audio and video of the entire operation.  Come to think of it, the same could be said for any 'no-knock' or any warrant service.  Could be a good tool for training and QA too and to enable better judicial oversight over how the warrant was executed.
View Quote

Yup.  You can argue the value of hours of nothing video for the occasional nugget while a planned raid has absolutely none of the same concerns.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

..snip...
Rob
View Quote

Interesting. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

How many dash cameras does your agency go through putting the entire system into evidence whenever evidence from them is logged?

Also can you point to any cases where video evidence has actually been excluded because there wasn't a pile of smashed cameras sitting on the table?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not only about the footage.

Someone that hasnt spent much time in court rooms probably doesnt understand how the game is played. No cameras in evidence will result in the defense arguing the cameras didnt exist or the cops were lazy or even negligent in not collecting the cameras. And if they took those "short cuts" (not collecting the cameras), well what other shortcuts did they take ladies and gentlemen of the jury?

Go sit in on a few drug sales prelims. You'll learn that its better to collect too much physical evidence than to leave something behind that the defense will try to latch onto as proof of an incomplete investigation.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Someone that hasnt spent much time in court rooms probably doesnt understand how the game is played. No cameras in evidence will result in the defense arguing the cameras didnt exist or the cops were lazy or even negligent in not collecting the cameras. And if they took those "short cuts" (not collecting the cameras), well what other shortcuts did they take ladies and gentlemen of the jury?

Go sit in on a few drug sales prelims. You'll learn that its better to collect too much physical evidence than to leave something behind that the defense will try to latch onto as proof of an incomplete investigation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With many words you answered neither question.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are fixated on the footage. Its not about the footage. Are you just interested in arguing or actually learning something about narcotics investigations and narcotics sales trials?
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:16:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You are fixated on the footage. Its not about the footage.
View Quote

Collecting the DVR from a camera system isn't about footage?  Then what is the purpose?
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Collecting the DVR from a camera system isn't about footage?  Then what is the purpose?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was addressing why collecting the actual cameras is a good idea for prosecuting narcotics sales cases.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Looks like a front doors were breached by fucking The Village People
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I was addressing why collecting the actual cameras is a good idea for prosecuting narcotics sales cases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other than "defense attorneys will grasp at straws" you haven't really given a reason, let a lone explained how that grasping at straws is even effective.  

If the goal was to prove that there were cameras there then the DVR video along with photographs of the cameras would get to the same end without causing unnecessary damage.
If the goal was to prove that there was a functional camera somewhere in the building then hitting one with a halligan tool is actually less effective than getting a ladder and a screwdriver out.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm on my phone and trying to avoid quote trees....

Dashcam footage is stored for 180 days. If there is an arrest or any evidence then the officer is required to turn in one DVD to evidence and one DVD to the District Attorney's office as part of the case file.  All data is digital and stored out of the cars. The officers have no direct access to the data and submit a request based on date/time. The data is stored for 180 days so supervisors and/or IA can review the evidence for complaints, etc.

I work in North Carolina, so I haven't run across needing to seize a dope shops internal surveillance system as evidence  of a crime.  If I did we would take the whole system. Prying the camera from the ceiling isn't smashing it. Did we watch the same video?

I have been involved in multiple investigations where the DA has dismissed all charges because items were photographed, left on scene, and not taken. This includes one indoor grow where another supervisor (I was an investigator at the time) told the officers to leave some of the electrical equipment behind.   No indoor grow case with no evidence.

So the short answer is excluded by Judge? No. Refusal to prosecute by DA?  Yes.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Looks like a front doors were breached by fucking The Village People
View Quote

No arguments there. Cracked me up hat they had a ram when the doors opened out.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You are fixated on the footage. Its not about the footage. Are you just interested in arguing or actually learning something about narcotics investigations and narcotics sales trials?

View Quote

We're fixated on the footage, because the footage we have seems to show some egregious misbehavior by cops.  

But you know that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We're fixated on the footage, because the cherry picked edited footage we have seems intentionally attempts to show some egregious misbehavior by cops.  

But you know that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're fixated on the footage, because the cherry picked edited footage we have seems intentionally attempts to show some egregious misbehavior by cops.  

But you know that.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay Safe,
Rob

Iraq ain't the arena, son.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

They're basic analog cameras.  There is no point in taking them.  They're a "dumb" device that doesn't store anything... Without the DVR, they have no evidentiary value.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're basic analog cameras.  There is no point in taking them.  They're a "dumb" device that doesn't store anything... Without the DVR, they have no evidentiary value.

That degree of technical knowledge may be a bit more than can be reasonably expected.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just glad they all made it home safe...

And buzzed.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay Safe,
Rob

Pretty much this.

They would show up in a hair test.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top