Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:43:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit, I lost it at the sped that has to wear a helmet.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:57:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know, I like the guy with the helmet, he kind of gives them a Village People vibe.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:01:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why are so many of them ok with that? Out of that many guys not one thought that was a bad idea? WTF?
View Quote

-p.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:04:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Santa Ana is safe now
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:19:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Another proud day for law enforcement....

Which side are the thugs?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:29:00 AM EDT
[#6]
And cops wonder why people are starting to look down on them?!? Gee, when you see these sort of "isolated incidents" on a daily basis, it makes one start to wonder about the people in the profession...
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:42:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I read the bold and then I read it again.    I have one question for you.  Why?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In!

Digging the moto cop keeping his helmet on

Made me laugh. Not a bad idea though.

If they are trying the product, they need to be fired ASAP. Drug test. Positive hit and kick them to the curb. Even consider charging them with evidence tampering.

I don't get the camera destruction. Find the recorder and unplug it. Can't do it? Well, then clip the wire or cover them up.

No doubt.

Ever driven down the highway at night and some cop had someone pulled over and the lights were blinding?  Just stop your car, hop out and clip the wires for the lights.  No problem.  

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:44:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Just more fuel for the fire.

The police are not your friends.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:57:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought my BMW from a Santa Ana PD fella.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:57:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Perhaps there will be some job openings after the investigation is completed.
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if one of them tries sue after they get fired. Either claiming they accidentally ate the pot filled candy that they thought was pot free, or using the part of the disabilities act  that covers drug addiction.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:21:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Operator as fuck!
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 4:20:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s4.photobucket.com/user/phuzzygnu/media/h_zps497923f1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/phuzzygnu/h_zps497923f1.jpg</a>

-p.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are so many of them ok with that? Out of that many guys not one thought that was a bad idea? WTF?

<a href="http://s4.photobucket.com/user/phuzzygnu/media/h_zps497923f1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/phuzzygnu/h_zps497923f1.jpg</a>

-p.

I spoke with Frank, he has been an inspiration to me for being honest...... this just disgusts me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:29:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Sadly had anyone else done that we would be felons... but not a single one of them will be.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:40:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
what camera kept recording?
View Quote

The hidden ones that looked like motion sensors probably.

Hidden means HIDDEN.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:43:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Needs sped up and Benny Hill music added.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:45:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Does no one else see the hilarity of the stoners not being the slightest bit alarmed?

B,B,But---we were wearing balaclavas and shit!

ETA: They coulda' thrown a bunch of DefTecs "prior to entry" and the reactions would've still been the same.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:49:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

bur·gla·ry
noun

-entry into a building illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In!

If they are trying the product, they need to be fired ASAP. Drug test. Positive hit and kick them to the curb. Even consider charging them with evidence tampering.

I don't get the camera destruction. Find the recorder and unplug it. Can't do it? Well, then clip the wire or cover them up.

bur·gla·ry
noun

-entry into a building illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft.

They had intent before the raid.
Made and executed a plan.
Hey, if you see something you like wait till we kill the cameras then go to town.

P.S. with the level of "professionalism" displayed here, they are lucky the owners didn't think they were the "unlicensed" competition and take action.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:20:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Holy shit does that make "The Shield" look like a documentary or what?

I predict time off (that they can buy back with unused sick days) and a temporary letter in their files.
View Quote

I would think fired/ pull certification and jail time. They were tampering with evidence (by eating the stuff & destroying cameras), unless they can figure out some really awesome alibi  (no that was a ham sammich I was eating)  they are thoroughly fecked
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:30:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I bought my BMW from a Santa Ana PD fella.
View Quote

German car...jackboot thug?......coincidence?  I think not!!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:30:38 AM EDT
[#20]
shit stains

disgraces to everyone that carries a badge.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:35:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Those poor cops...

Look at what weed did to them!   They're all pot fiends...
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:42:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:46:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I will bet it is the first time any of these officers have participated in  unethical actions. Every case this group has handled comes into question.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Oh man, I need to go get a fresh cup of coffee before watching the rest of this but the motorcycle cop keeping his helmet on has me rolling already.  Another great Friday humor thread!
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:48:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Meh...dopers.  Zero fucks given.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:57:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Even my home system doesn't record to only one place.  Did these guys think all the cameras were disabled?

Not a good video for that PD.  Not at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
what camera kept recording?

One they missed.

Looks like they had a secondary system that was hidden better... Good thinking.

I have a couple of industry contacts that make very good money wiring the access control and camera systems for the clinics. I might even know who wired this place since one of them ALWAYS does a coupe of hidden secondary, stand alone (self recording) or direct to cloud cameras outside of the regular camera and dvr setup.

I am curious as to why Santa Ana PD is even raiding a clinic…. Shits legal yo.

Even my home system doesn't record to only one place.  Did these guys think all the cameras were disabled?

Not a good video for that PD.  Not at all.

WoW.

I was able to set my short attention span aside and just watched the entire video.....

"This department can't afford another scandal....You'll *destroy* our reputation. You'll take Officers such and such down with you. But it won't go any further than that. It's the ol' Potomac two-step, Jack. .."

I'm sorry, Mr. Chief, I don't dance.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Shit, what can we do? Honestly, why aren't all these inbred "officers" behind bars right now? What a bunch of smug assholes. After seeing the guy with the helmet play around with the cable cutters, I almost swore this was something out of a comedic sketch.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:22:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Surely you mean the cops.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:32:07 AM EDT
[#30]
And what in gods name was this moron doing?

Herp Derp
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#31]
You could tell this wan't their first rodeo. And regarding the "Village People"  comment - they could at least sing and dance. Also got stoned and sucked dicks. I could be wrong but I don't see any dancers or singers in that circus.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:34:24 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In!

Why stop recording? do they have something to hide?

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The man in the arena needs edibles on occasion.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#35]
I wonder if they do that in liquor stoees.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Eight bad apples all on the same raid. What are the odds?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:26:05 AM EDT
[#37]
What I'm most amazed at is the fact that this is the only thread I can ever remember with police misconduct that wasn't IMMMEDIATELY swarmed by ARFCOMs holster sniffers claiming they need more context, or how this was in fact (wait for it, ARFCOM's favorite .mil/LE adjective) "outstanding" police work.

It's almost as though they've thrown in the towel on this one right outta the gate.

Was it the destruction of the surveillance system? Cops eating pot candy/food? The fact that the motorcycle cop from the village people was allowed to participate?

Dunno.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What I'm most amazed at is the fact that this is the only thread I can ever remember with police misconduct that wasn't IMMMEDIATELY swarmed by ARFCOMs holster sniffers claiming they need more context, or how this was in fact (wait for it, ARFCOM's favorite .mil/LE adjective) "outstanding" police work.

It's almost as though they've thrown in the towel on this one right outta the gate.

View Quote

Its still early.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:30:24 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

In!

View Quote

I feel like I watching a Village People concert
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#40]

I thought maybe it was an Action Figure Therapy video.  Guy looked like Ranger.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#41]
This is why people don't trust cops
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:32:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

bur·gla·ry
noun

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In!

bur·gla·ry
noun

Um, Sam...   Psst.  RDP is a cop.    The "GOOD" guys  The ones who shouldn't be disableing cameras.  Smoothly, even had options, as if commonplace for a cop to do.    Things that make you go, "hmm..."
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I don't know, I like the guy with the helmet, he kind of gives them a Village People vibe.
View Quote

So I'm not the only one
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only a few bad apples....COC and all that
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:37:35 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:45:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cops don't give a fuck what you think serf...just ask them if you don't believe me
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Raids pot store because pot is bad, mm'kay.

Eats pot brownies because "profechunal enuffffff."

Classic.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

A pot fiend with a badge is still a pot fiend.

They were probably good cops before the weed got ahold of them...
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Was it the destruction of the surveillance system? Cops eating pot candy/food? The fact that the motorcycle cop from the village people was allowed to participate?

Dunno.

View Quote

My only conclusion;
Those cops are dopers.
Arfcom doesn't like dopers.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You'd think after so many cops have been jammed up by hidden cameras they'd learn.
View Quote

Nahh, they have been conditioned to be untouchable and above the law, hence the behavior.  Each are so egotistical, even with all the videos being released, they personally think they are still above the law.  

In for the charges, convictions, and jail time.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top