Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:07:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Such a rich and vibrant culture.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:09:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So this guy killed almost as many people as that Tsarnaev bomber guy did.

Do you think the manhunt to catch him will be even half as large as the manhunt in Boston?
View Quote
You don't see a difference between a guy (maybe two) killing a family of four for money and for kicks versus a terrorist attack with possible ties to who knows what terrorist organizations that killed three and wounded hundreds including 16 people that lost limbs?

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:10:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Reminds me of those two black guys that did that home invasion in CT, beat the father half to death with a bat, raped the mom and two daughters overnight, and set the women on fire after dousing them with gasoline.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:14:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The cops sure wouldn't go to those lengths to DNA test pizza for one of us ordinary folks...
View Quote

Are you suggesting that having a family, a job, and a house isn't ordinary?

Go occupy wall street.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:20:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Go occupy wall street.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The cops sure wouldn't go to those lengths to DNA test pizza for one of us ordinary folks...

Go occupy wall street.

You forgot the housekeeper.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:23:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go occupy wall street.

Two house keepers actually. And private boarding school for your two teenage daughters.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Two house keepers actually. A private boarding school for your two teenage daughters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go occupy wall street.

Two house keepers actually. A private boarding school for your two teenage daughters.

What's wrong with those things?

Are we talking ordinary, or average?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:30:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Go occupy wall street.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Go occupy wall street.

Not suggesting that at all.  

(not sure if my sarcasm meter is broken or not)

I think if ordinary folk were found murdered and there was a reasonable chance that the killer ate some food and left a little bit of food behind that the police would dna test the food.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:32:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Reminds me of those two black guys that did that home invasion in CT, beat the father half to death with a bat, raped the mom and two daughters overnight, and set the women on fire after dousing them with gasoline.
View Quote

Those were white guys.

Petit family in Chesire.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:36:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Those were white guys.

Petit family in Chesire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those were white guys.

Petit family in Chesire.

he was being snarky & showcasing his moral superiority to the hoi polloi of GD, don't you know.  he's like a 2mink apprentice
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:40:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

#CEOlivesmatter

Quoted:
So this guy killed almost as many people as that Tsarnaev bomber guy did.

Do you think the manhunt to catch him will be even half as large as the manhunt in Boston?

Quoted:
Quoted:

Two house keepers actually. And private boarding school for your two teenage daughters.

the class envy is strong in GD tonight.  ugly stuff, shitting on a tortured & murdered family's death investigation.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:45:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Everybody just takes the amazing DNA evidence for granted?  It's nothing short of miraculous we can do this.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:47:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yup.  Guaranteed they would have raped them all night long.  They can't help themselves.  They definitely raped the boy, wife and housekeeper and made the father watch it.  Drinking, eating, raping and doing drugs is about the limits of their mental capacity.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank god they weren't there.

Edit: the daughters

Yup.  Guaranteed they would have raped them all night long.  They can't help themselves.  They definitely raped the boy, wife and housekeeper and made the father watch it.  Drinking, eating, raping and doing drugs is about the limits of their mental capacity.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Wut?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:49:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Everybody just takes the amazing DNA evidence for granted?  It's nothing short of miraculous we can do this.
View Quote

DNA evidence?  

If it doesn't fit you must acquit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:49:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They tortured the little boy too.
View Quote

The daughters were lucky that they weren't home too.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:50:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

All thanks to collecting DNA and biometric data from convicts.

People wonder why recidivism rates have gone up...
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:52:02 AM EDT
[#17]
"The assistant, who has not been named, dropped off a $40,000 package to his boss' home as the family members were inside, law enforcement officials told the Washington Post.

The killers knew that the money was due to be delivered to the house last Thursday, Fox5 reported."

How would street scum know that money was being delivered to the house...and how would the police know that they knew that?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:53:59 AM EDT
[#18]
String him up from the nearest tree. Not because he is black, but because he is an animal.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:54:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Once again, it seems that the Daily Mail is the only news source WORTH A SHIT. They always have more pics and more facts that any of the shit US media. The Washington Fucking Times has a tiny article on this that you have to dig thru the fucking site to find.

They should burn that motherfucker alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like to say I'm shocked but that wouldn't be true.

Terrible terrible waste of life.

Once again, it seems that the Daily Mail is the only news source WORTH A SHIT. They always have more pics and more facts that any of the shit US media. The Washington Fucking Times has a tiny article on this that you have to dig thru the fucking site to find.

+1

No torture is too painful for that evil fucking savage....

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:55:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
the class envy is strong in GD tonight.  ugly stuff, shitting on a tortured & murdered family's death investigation.  
View Quote

Nah, just trying to figure how/why this is international news.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:59:35 AM EDT
[#21]
I hope they capture him alive so he can answer questions.  Whole thing is unreal, considering the location, etc.  Son of a bitch should die, but only after we get the whole story.

Another win for DC's gun laws though!  Sure kept that family safe...

Can't imagine what the daughters are going through.  Exactly the type to thing that will haunt you every living day of your life.  Hope they have plenty of other relatives to turn to.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:00:19 AM EDT
[#22]
And barely a peep about this in the mainstream news. I wonder why?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:02:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"The assistant, who has not been named, dropped off a $40,000 package to his boss' home as the family members were inside, law enforcement officials told the Washington Post.

The killers knew that the money was due to be delivered to the house last Thursday, Fox5 reported."

How would street scum know that money was being delivered to the house...and how would the police know that they knew that?
View Quote

I'd take a long look at the other housekeeper, and others who had access to the home.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:08:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Once again, it seems that the Daily Mail is the only news source WORTH A SHIT.  They always have more pics and more facts that any of the shit US media.  The Washington Fucking Times has a tiny article on this that you have to dig thru the fucking site to find.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again, it seems that the Daily Mail is the only news source WORTH A SHIT.  They always have more pics and more facts that any of the shit US media.  The Washington Fucking Times has a tiny article on this that you have to dig thru the fucking site to find.

I have noticed that too. It is weird.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:11:06 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
he was being snarky & showcasing his moral superiority to the hoi polloi of GD, don't you know.  he's like a 2mink apprentice
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those were white guys.
Petit family in Chesire.

Just pointing out to the whole "Obama's sons", or "I'm not surprised" people that whites are capable of brutally murdering families as well.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:14:28 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know, it's weird that only small news outlets here in the states are covering it like the LA Times, FoxNews, USA Today, and CNN.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:21:09 AM EDT
[#27]
If the house burned down how did they get the dna evidence from the pizza crust?  Where was was this magical pizza crust located to preserve the dna?  Who answered the door for the delivery guy? How do they know it was more than one perp? This seems very strange and very well put together.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:36:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If the house burned down how did they get the dna evidence from the pizza crust?  Where was was this magical pizza crust located to preserve the dna?  Who answered the door for the delivery guy? How do they know it was more than one perp? This seems very strange and very well put together.
View Quote

Did you bother to read the article? The pictures alone would answer your question about the house "burning down".
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:37:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Wait a minute. I started a thread about, Lawyers knowing a person is guilty.
It was pretty lively and reasons for, or against instant justice was stated.

Now this guy should be strung up without due process?

Dont try to flip this statement about me or what i think.
Ive been here long enough and several people know my
point of view. Carry on.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:38:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wait a minute. I started a thread about, Lawyers knowing a person is guilty.
It was pretty lively and reasons for, or against instant justice was stated.

Now this guy should be strung up without due process?

Dont try to flip this statement about me or what i think.
Ive been here long enough and several people know my
point of view. Carry on.
View Quote

I could give a shit how long you have been a member or if anyone knows your particular stance on any issue...I agree with your due process statement. Regardless, it is an important principal in protecting each of our rights. Indirectly, due process of the accused and or guilty scumbag in this case is the basis of what may protect any one of us in an unfortunate situation that we may be falsely accused of a crime.

On another note, I could care less how well off one is...who doesnt just write a check for a $40k investment or "loan"? Seems like 40k in a brown paper bag went out in the 80's. Just sayin'.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:47:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those were white guys.

Petit family in Chesire.

I don't really think saying "I'm not a racist" makes you that morally superior...it's really not a huge ethical accomplishment.

And besides that, he's right regardless of his intentions.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:14:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Google "Elizabeth Tate murder", not much is there.

Then read this:  http://lists.washlaw.edu/pipermail/deathpenalty/2004-September/000992.html

Progressives control the media and censor it according to their prejudices.  The perpetrators were Latino, the victim was White, so information is hard to find.  Coincidence?  I think not.

The death penalty is just insufficient, unless done in a just and equitable manner.  Historical records explain the methods.  Sometimes the old ways are best.

PS, how are those DC gun laws working out?  How's having lots of Democrat Welfare Cattle in DC working out?

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:24:42 AM EDT
[#33]
"teen crime"

Reverse the colors

"hate crime"
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:25:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Familiar with a lot of murder investigations huh?

So many on this site have a victim complex. It's really pathetic.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:26:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stuff like this is why I'm always within arms reach of a firearm even when locked in the house.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:28:32 AM EDT
[#36]
wait for it....he suffers from mental health issues After abuse from police...isolated incident move along
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:28:54 AM EDT
[#37]
I wonder if it would be on the news if it had been a black CEO's family murdered by whites?

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:29:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go occupy wall street.

So? Are you part of the 99%? Currently wearing a Fawkes mask?

Who cares how much money they had. They were tortured and killed and burned up by some scum.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:31:44 AM EDT
[#39]

Sounds aspirational.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:31:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wait! Let me guess.....yup, I was right! Another of Barry's sons
View Quote

Damn man, you're still calling it a guess? Do you guess the sun will come up in the morning?  

Wait, I guess they won't be rioting over this one... There. There's my guess...
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:33:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Damn man, you're still calling it a guess? Do you guess the sun will come up in the morning?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait! Let me guess.....yup, I was right! Another of Barry's sons

Oh c'mon. I heard Rev. Al is already on his way there.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:35:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
+1

And yet, if caught, he'll be treated like a prince, with every due accord for his rights and personal comfort...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

And yet, if caught, he'll be treated like a prince, with every due accord for his rights and personal comfort...

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt pizza crust.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:44:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Bring back crucifixion, I say.

I mean, he IS wearing one...
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:47:12 AM EDT
[#45]
While some here were going with a mob hit.

I called it in the other thread.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:50:09 AM EDT
[#46]
There's a good chance that thug will be in my town this weekend.

Every piece of shit thug in Maryland comes down here for bike week. With a pocket full of cash, probably riding on a brand new Busa.

As a matter of fact we already had a shooting Tuesday or Wednesday.  Description was black male with dredd locks and a white T.

Home boy might already be here.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:14:31 AM EDT
[#47]
PG County

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh horseshit.  If you and your family were tortured and murdered in this fashion, they'd do everything they could to find the killers as quickly as possible.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:17:30 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

I can bet on the size of the rims on his shitbox car, based on the hair and hat bill flatness quotient.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:19:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I can bet on the size of the rims on his shitbox car, based on the hair and hat bill flatness quotient.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He's driving a new Porsche at the moment.

Page / 8
Top Top