User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This.

Drop the knife or get shot.  

Sad bc he is likely an EDP that should be in the loony bin except loony bins got shut down bc it was soooo much better to make the mentally ill homeless.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont pull knives on cops, simple lesson.

This.

Sad bc he is likely an EDP that should be in the loony bin except loony bins got shut down bc it was soooo much better to make the mentally ill homeless.

Yeah besides, we can't have those dirty fucks living in our hills!
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Do you think you get to simply run away when the Police have you at gunpoint and are issuing verbal commands?

Seriously
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or run away? They fuckin shot him when he turned to run away.

Do you think you get to simply run away when the Police have you at gunpoint and are issuing verbal commands?

Seriously

Running should result in deadly force?

Seriously
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I was just going to say something similar.  Especially the other shooting video that was released not long ago from December (?) where the guy threw his gun and got shot after the fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened about 10 minutes from my house. APD has a history of shoot first, ask questions later attitudes. They are currently under invesitgation for killing many other "suspects." This one is not helping them.

I was just going to say something similar.  Especially the other shooting video that was released not long ago from December (?) where the guy threw his gun and got shot after the fact.

Both were good shoots and nobody is getting in trouble on either one.  Quite the opposite, decorations and promotions.  Rightly so, good use of legal force should be rewarded IOT prevent hesitation and show that there is no stigma on legitimate UoF.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:53:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Seriously
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously

Seriously

Stop, or I'll say stop again.  Come stab me so I can finally bring about this obvious conclusion...EDP with two knives...
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Both were good shoots and nobody is getting in trouble on either one.  Quite the opposite, decorations and promotions.  Rightly so, good use of legal force should be rewarded IOT prevent hesitation and show that there is no stigma on legitimate UoF.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened about 10 minutes from my house. APD has a history of shoot first, ask questions later attitudes. They are currently under invesitgation for killing many other "suspects." This one is not helping them.

Shouldn't you be checking a cellphone cover kiosk for tweeners shoplifting or something? Just because the kids laugh at you and run when you say stop or I'll use my mall walky talky doesn't make running legal justification for shooting.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:54:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wow, looks like he was turning to get on the ground...
View Quote

That's what I saw. Not sure how anyone can say he was running. Looked like a nice slow turn to me. And I didn't know running was an executable offense. I like how the cops like to come in the thread and make light of their 'brothers' gunning down yet another citizen. Scumbag or not, they aren't judge, jury and executioner. Seems like many want to be though. Thanks for your "service".
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Seriously
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or run away? They ------ shot him when he turned to run away.

Seriously

Seriously

just one of the many reasons that I have FedDC on ignore list. I hate seeing his crap when others quote him!
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Put money on it
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:57:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Put money on it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Put money on it

Oh I don't doubt it.  They will probably each be awarded the Iron Cross.

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#11]
In.

Curious to see what GlockFan has to say.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Stop, or I'll say stop again.  Come stab me so I can finally bring about this obvious conclusion...EDP with two knives...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously

Seriously

"Well, I think you are going to stab me, so I'll go ahead and shoot you when you turn around."

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh I don't doubt it.  They will probably each be awarded the Iron Cross.
View Quote

FedDC just came
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#14]
The officers became an arrest team to end the standoff.  They used the bang and dog as distraction/compliance devices so that they could move in quickly to take control of the knife-armed man (who seems to also be an EDP).  The bang and the dog obviously didn't have anywhere near the effect that the officers were hoping and that left them in the unenviable position of being close-in to a knife-wielding EDP who continued to disobey lawful orders.

Bad day.

I can't tell what he said right before they shot.  It sounded like "Don't make me [can't tell]."  Depending on what he said, that may have precipitated the shots (means, intention, ability).
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#15]
One retard in this thread and I'm not a FAN of the other one that will most likely show up.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It looks really bad, especially since he turned to run...however, he pulled the knife out with a bunch of guys pointing guns at him. He clearly had bad intentions towards them. they shot about the time he turned to run.

All that said, this is going to be a huge shitstorm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
there's no way that shoot is justified.

looks pretty bad to me.

It looks really bad, especially since he turned to run...however, he pulled the knife out with a bunch of guys pointing guns at him. He clearly had bad intentions towards them. they shot about the time he turned to run.

Kinda like the recent OIS in Austin, which makes me ask the same question as with that shooting: Why the hell would you not drop the weapon (knife, gun, whatever) when you're told to do so?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Kinda like the recent OIS in Austin, which makes me ask the same question as with that shooting: Why the hell would you not drop the weapon (knife, gun, whatever) when you're told to do so?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

looks pretty bad to me.

Because he was schizophrenic?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Good shoot

...with the beanbags, I mean.

Shot placement was very effective.

Muzzle swiping the dog FTW.

Just dern mah jerb.

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I worked around APD for 18 years, they are for sure a brash and arrogant bunch, they arrested one of our medics on Thanksgiving night, because the medic put their hand on an officers shoulder after, what the medic thought, that officer went to far in restraining someone, and this was hours after the initial event.

One of the officers in the video was wearing an ROP (repeat offenders program) team jacket, so this guy was known to them or else those guys wouldn't have been out there. I'm not justifying the shooting, I didn't like it. I'm glad I'm not the city of Albuquerques attorney general on this one.

APD has their bad apples for sure.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I guess shooting someone in the back with their suppressed AR gets a "booyah" there.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

looks pretty bad to me.
View Quote

It's always justified if the government did it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:28:59 PM EDT
[#22]
The gunner with the helmet cam twitch-shot him. "Hey, someone's shooting!" Kak kak kak. No justification whatsoever for Officer Camera.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:29:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

This is a pretty big assumption on your part. Another guy dropped his gun and still got shot.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:31:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

looks pretty bad to me.

No, he was afraid and armed himself against tyrants.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:32:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
This is a pretty big assumption on your part. Another guy dropped his gun and still got shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

[size=4]Drop the knife or get shot.  [/size=3]

Do yourself a favor and don't take anything that guy says seriously.  

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:33:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

looks pretty bad to me.

Maybe because he thinks they will send the dog no matter what he does and wants to protect himself from being bitten.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

So you got unbanned because of Amazon......
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I guess shooting someone in the back with their suppressed AR gets a "booyah" there.
View Quote

He's face down and I didn't see any blood on his back.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Maybe because he thinks they will send the dog no matter what he does and wants to protect himself from being bitten.
View Quote

That's a real reach.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:37:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Am i the only one who's thus far heard the guy say, after being shot a few times and laying on the ground "Please dont hurt me. I can't move. I cant move".

Am i the ONLY one who heard it?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The officers became an arrest team to end the standoff.  They used the bang and dog as distraction/compliance devices so that they could move in quickly to take control of the knife-armed man (who seems to also be an EDP).  The bang and the dog obviously didn't have anywhere near the effect that the officers were hoping and that left them in the unenviable position of being close-in to a knife-wielding EDP who continued to disobey lawful orders.

Bad day.

I can't tell what he said right before they shot.  It sounded like "Don't make me [can't tell]."  Depending on what he said, that may have precipitated the shots (means, intention, ability).
View Quote

Okay
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#32]
wow that was a fantastic derp shoot from dude with helmet cam.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're an idiot.

Please don't take that personal and get all bitchy about it, this is just an objective opinion.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:39:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
So you got unbanned because of Amazon...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

So you got unbanned because of Amazon...

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:40:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#36]

How did you get unbanned because of Amazon?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:43:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's that got to do with warning a guy for not falling falling for a troll? I see no gifs anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:43:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Okay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad day.

Okay

Persuasive.  I'll see your and raise you .
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:44:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Am i the only one who's thus far heard the guy say, after being shot a few times and laying on the ground "Please dont hurt me. I can't move. I cant move".

View Quote

ya i heard it too sad. i thought he was dead at first, it was weird how there was absolutely no reaction to the bean bags or the dog shortly after. maybe he passed just after saying it?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:44:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:44:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, I heard it too. And a bit after he said that they shot him with beanbags in his thigh and nutsack.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Amazon Prime, he bought a membership
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:45:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes

http://www.amazon.com/BCM-Bolt-Carrier-Group/product-reviews/B00I6ICW7C/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

Read the reviews.  

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No, I heard it too. And a bit after he said that they shot him with beanbags in his thigh and nutsack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do believe that it was Ronald Reagan who said, "Trust, but verify."
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad day.

Okay

... they wanted to go home. Since it was a "EDP" they figured if they just offed this guy, who was already "illegally" camping in the hills, it'd be a win/win! BUT some asshole on the team just had to record our exploits and now we look like assholes shooting a guy in his back...

but just so you know, he's been a problem for officers before... just keep that in mind when you judge us...

oh and only God can judge us.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:51:19 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#48]
WTF! This is why I have absolutely zero respect for today's law enforcement. Nothing more than a bunch of power hungry,  paramilitary wannabe thugs. This could of ended peacefully. I truly hope they have their asses handed to thrm in the courts and pay dearly!
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

haha hilarious
View All Quotes

Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top