Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:29:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:32:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you were to take the guns off of him, GD would be pushing each other out of the way to line up to take a chance to ridicule him...and he provides a lot of material to work with there.

But, if you hang an AR around his neck, all of a sudden, he becomes Captain Freedom.

Give me a break.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forget the guns, that dude has to do something about that abortion of a beard.

I mean, honestly, all he's missing is a fedora.

If you were to take the guns off of him, GD would be pushing each other out of the way to line up to take a chance to ridicule him...and he provides a lot of material to work with there.

But, if you hang an AR around his neck, all of a sudden, he becomes Captain Freedom.

Give me a break.

WTF part of "Home of the Black Rifle" did you miss?
(you don't get 10 answers)
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wanna see your rights restricted or denied? Give the perception they should be.

That fat fucktard is no friend of gun owners.  Just because you CAN do something doesnt mean you SHOULD.
View Quote

Do those of us in free states a favor and stay where you are. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:33:27 AM EDT
[#5]
look, I f'ing get it.  you like to parade around with your toys. and fuck shaving and hygiene and shit!

You goofy bastards are killing us here.  I am as gun as it gets and you make me want to ban guns with that picture. For the safety of inbreds everywhere.

Put some nice clothes on,  put even nice blue jeans. Button up shirt. If you really wanna fuck with them,  go oppo the stereotype.  Currently you're sitting in the stereotype rolling around in it. Go oppo.  Clean up, shave really well, put some nice cologne on maybe. Nothing with the words "old" or "spice" or "brut" in them.

maybe even, God forbid! a TIE! A SUIT even!   that'll f with gun banners everywhere!

Dress professional,  be kind and friendly, and you'll win a lot more political points that looking like cousin eddy
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:35:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My feels are fine. I just think is anti productive to walk around armed like he is deployed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it's legal where you are I don't see a problem with it.
Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

But, but, op was hurt in his feels

My feels are fine. I just think is anti productive to walk around armed like he is deployed.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.

He isn't doing anything illegal, sounds like the problem is yours.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:38:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:39:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm really not even sure of what you're asking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forget the guns, that dude has to do something about that abortion of a beard.

I mean, honestly, all he's missing is a fedora.

Give me a break.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:39:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That fat fucktard is no friend of gun owners.  Just because you CAN do something doesnt mean you SHOULD.

Thats the thing. You dont even realize when someone is hurting the gun movement because REDNECKS FUCK YEAH FREEDOM!

Seriously. Honest question. Do you think the local police and politicians are going to get more phone calls saying "Hey its good to see someone open carrying an rifle" or do you think they will get more calls about "Someone has a scary assault rifle! Do something!". Honest question. Out of all the phone calls thing guys will generate, how many do you think are going to be of a positive nature?

Do you *really* think that guy is helping the gun cause? Do you *really* think that because of him politicians are passing less restrictive gun laws?

I can see a lot of people like checkers, but I have to assume mos of the posters here would get their asses kicked at chess. Sure its all fun to herp de derp it up about "Dur hur hur stay in yur state" but you better open your fucking eyes as to whats happening to gun rights across the country. ALL OF US are one bad peece of Federal legislation away from more restrictions, and that fat stupid fuck is just helping the cause. But not the right one......

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:40:26 AM EDT
[#10]
That's exactly what I'm going to do when I leave this shithole state behind and land in Free America. At least I'll do it once, because I can.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:42:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thats the thing. You dont even realize when someone is hurting the gun movement because REDNECKS FUCK YEAH FREEDOM!

Seriously. Honest question. Do you think the local police and politicians are going to get more phone calls saying "Hey its good to see someone open carrying an rifle" or do you think they will get more calls about "Someone has a scary assault rifle! Do something!". Honest question. Out of all the phone calls thing guys will generate, how many do you think are going to be of a positive nature?

Do you *really* think that guy is helping the gun cause? Do you *really* think that because of him politicians are passing less restrictive gun laws?

I can see a lot of people like checkers, but I have to assume mos of the posters here would get their asses kicked at chess. Sure its all fun to herp de derp it up about "Dur hur hur stay in yur state" but you better open your fucking eyes as to whats happening to gun rights across the country. ALL OF US are one bad peece of Federal legislation away from more restrictions, and that fat stupid fuck is just helping the cause. But not the right one......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bury yours out back....
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:43:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Honestly, if that dude walked into a restaurant I was eating at with my family, I would watch him like a hawk. He looks like a bumbling bumpkin of a tard and I would want to vacate the area at the first sight of him. What the fuck are you going to do with your AR-15 at the diner? Lean it on the bar while you shovel more biscuits and pancakes into your gullet? Dude looks like he'd be out of breath just trying to shoulder the damn thing.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:44:22 AM EDT
[#13]
The boy needs to stand closer to his razor.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. It's irrelevant. A competent police department will train their dispatchers to ask if the person in question is breaking the law. If they're not, have dispatch explain that they're acting within the law and wish them a pleasant day. Easy.

2. Yes, stay in your state. Also, keep your opinion to yourself. Just because you CAN exercise your 1st Amendment rights doesn't mean that you SHOULD. You could inadvertently offend someone. You're not helping the cause.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:46:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:48:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
1. It's irrelevant. A competent police department will train their dispatchers to ask if the person in question is breaking the law. If they're not, have dispatch explain that they're acting within the law and wish them a pleasant day. Easy.

2. Yes, stay in your state. Also, keep your opinion to yourself. Just because you CAN exercise your 1st Amendment rights doesn't mean that you SHOULD. You could inadvertently offend someone. You're not helping the cause.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You avoided all of my questions. Which tells me all I need to know.

You know the situation as well as I do.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:48:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Can always count on GD for some entertainment at work.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:48:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my thought as well.  I don't OC often but sometime I just don't feel like an IWB.  

My favorite is we can lose the rights because of people like the picture.  So you never OC but you're afraid to lose that right.  LoL
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:51:48 AM EDT
[#19]
For the teeners, that is an actual neckbeard.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:51:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Still not tracking you.  It appears as though you just bolded a part of something I posted earlier.

That doesn't help explain the question that you asked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give me a break.

Still not tracking you.  It appears as though you just bolded a part of something I posted earlier.

That doesn't help explain the question that you asked.

I just can't understand how open carry is offensive to ANYONE on this website.

I have no question for you. It was more of a statement. Please don't ban me from the test forum.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:53:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Neckbeard level: Epic
View Quote

This. Also don't care.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:53:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

yes you SHOULD,..open carry and exercising your rights should be common place,..
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:54:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That was my thought as well.  I don't OC often but sometime I just don't feel like an IWB.  

My favorite is we can lose the rights because of people like the picture.  So you never OC but you're afraid to lose that right.  LoL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom is scary to some people. I understand that, and my opinion is if you're not comfortable exercising a right then by all means don't, but don't try to convince other people to stop exercising a right (especially with the "logic" of "if you use your right you'll lose it, so don't use it so that you can keep it but not use it").
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:54:46 AM EDT
[#25]
God bless him, but he ain't gonna win minds and hearts looking like a redneck slob.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:55:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not afraid of losing my rights, I've accepted its only a matter of time. I hope its not, but I suspect when my son is my age it will bean entirely different landscape for gun owners.

So I tend to side with not helping the gun grabbers as much as possible. Which means I wont walk around places looking like a trashy redneck with an "assault rifle" and scare the little soccer momns and give them further ammunition.

I have never said I was against open carry. That doesnt mean you should look like you fell out of the trailer park while doing it. But lets all keep screaming "Its my right" while damaging the gun movement, I mean hell its fun right?

I'll just leave this here, although I suspect few will get it....

Later, on the drive home, I called a friend of mine back in Baltimore. He’s black, successful, and hard-working. He also resents the way he’s gotten swept into the zeitgeist of Ferguson. In his words, "I’m a pawn in someone else’s agenda, and I’m sick of it. I know what bias looks like in my life. I’m tired of being represented by two petty criminals who died resisting arrest.”

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:56:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:56:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Your formatting is five different kinds of fucked up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:56:18 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:56:56 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Bless your heart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bless your heart.

Thanks, glad we are on the same page. Save your blessings for someone who needs them though.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:59:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Thanks, glad we are on the same page. Save your blessings for someone who needs them though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bless your heart.

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:59:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm not afraid of losing my rights, I've accepted its only a matter of time. I hope its not, but I suspect when my son is my age it will bean entirely different landscape for gun owners.

So I tend to side with not helping the gun grabbers as much as possible. Which means I wont walk around places looking like a trashy redneck with an "assault rifle" and scare the little soccer momns and give them further ammunition.

I have never said I was against open carry. That doesnt mean you should look like you fell out of the trailer park while doing it. But lets all keep screaming "Its my right" while damaging the gun movement, I mean hell its fun right?

http://newsexaminer.net/international/mike-rowe-wins-facebook-internet-reply-question-garner-brown-related-protests-gets-9000-comments/

Later, on the drive home, I called a friend of mine back in Baltimore. He’s black, successful, and hard-working. He also resents the way he’s gotten swept into the zeitgeist of Ferguson. In his words, "I’m a pawn in someone else’s agenda, and I’m sick of it. I know what bias looks like in my life. I’m tired of being represented by two petty criminals who died resisting arrest.”  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://newsexaminer.net/international/mike-rowe-wins-facebook-internet-reply-question-garner-brown-related-protests-gets-9000-comments/

I know you live in the peoples Democratic republic of Washington, but you're now equating legal open carry to criminal behavior?

What is it the southerners say "Bless your heart"
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:00:30 AM EDT
[#33]
I discovered long ago that 87% of ARFCOM are judgmental pricks. 10% just try to be edgy, and the last 3% mind their own business and live and let live.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:00:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:00:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He is real proud of himself. Notice he has a glock with two spare mags and his AR has two mags connected together. I told him he was hurting the cause and should expect to get the police called on him

<a href="http://s16.photobucket.com/user/evnash/media/Guns/E1FD7D5B-188E-41C5-A4D7-2B5AA141B907.png.html" target="_blank">http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/evnash/Guns/E1FD7D5B-188E-41C5-A4D7-2B5AA141B907.png</a>
View Quote

since the op is offering open criticism, can we see his smiling visage in his daily load out?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:02:27 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I know you live in the peoples Democratic republic of Washington, but you're now equating legal open carry to criminal behavior?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are now one of the outspoken ones who didnt get it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:04:06 AM EDT
[#37]
never mind
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:04:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Open carrying is not offensive to me.

Walking around looking like a trailer park reject while doing it doesn't help the cause for those of us in the gun community.

If you had a business and had to hire someone to go door-to-door to drum up business - is this the guy that you would hire to represent you?

No, he's a walking stereotype.  This is what opponents of gun rights wants everyone to believe about us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no question for you. It was more of a statement. Please don't ban me from the test forum.

Walking around looking like a trailer park reject while doing it doesn't help the cause for those of us in the gun community.

If you had a business and had to hire someone to go door-to-door to drum up business - is this the guy that you would hire to represent you?

No, he's a walking stereotype.  This is what opponents of gun rights wants everyone to believe about us.

I despise fattys and neckbeards.

I just think it is time to choose a fucking side. You get 2 choices.

DU does not struggle with such things.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:04:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I discovered long ago that 87% of ARFCOM are judgmental pricks. 10% just try to be edgy, and the last 3% mind their own business and live and let live.

View Quote

That's fair.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:05:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the beagle speaks the truth
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:05:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Someone ask him on how to tell if a woman has had an orgasm.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:09:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Neckbeard level = Douche IV
View Quote

You shouldn't talk about the OP like that
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:09:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
look, I f'ing get it.  you like to parade around with your toys. and fuck shaving and hygiene and shit!

You goofy bastards are killing us here.  I am as gun as it gets and you make me want to ban guns with that picture. For the safety of inbreds everywhere.

Put some nice clothes on,  put even nice blue jeans. Button up shirt. If you really wanna fuck with them,  go oppo the stereotype.  Currently you're sitting in the stereotype rolling around in it. Go oppo.  Clean up, shave really well, put some nice cologne on maybe. Nothing with the words "old" or "spice" or "brut" in them.

maybe even, God forbid! a TIE! A SUIT even!   that'll f with gun banners everywhere!

Dress professional,  be kind and friendly, and you'll win a lot more political points that looking like cousin eddy
View Quote

"He should look professional!!!11!1!  It's a bad image for the rest of us!"

"Black rifles look scary!!  We should ban them!"
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:14:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

the beagle speaks the truth
View Quote

Does he? So I am out of line?

I have never agreed with the 'it makes us look bad" policy here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:16:33 AM EDT
[#45]
He sure does have a purty mouth!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:16:36 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Someone ask him on how to tell if a woman has had an orgasm.
View Quote
She drops her phone?

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:19:40 AM EDT
[#47]
According to OP and GD in general:

The Right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed only if you have a BMI of 10% or lower.

Fat fucks? Ya'll are banned from owning assault rifles.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:20:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Should be more common.  

Bear arms or forfeit the right to do so.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:20:35 AM EDT
[#49]
First impression is the basis in which people usually form their opinions on.

Seeing this guy as a first impression basis is NOT good in my personal opinion for the 2A. One of you will say "who gives a fuck what people think". Well, I wish it were that simple and Im not going to bother explaining it because you probably won't understand.

Also read the comments and look at join dates......it's very telling. Sad actually.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:23:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
First impression is the basis in which people usually form their opinions on.

Seeing this guy as a first impression basis is NOT good in my personal opinion for the 2A. One of you will say "who gives a fuck what people think". Well, I wish it were that simple and Im not going to bother explaining it because you probably won't understand.

Also read the comments and look at join dates......it's very telling. Sad actually.
View Quote

My join date was Win 98.

I am not familiar.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top