Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:39:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
3 banks were completely destroyed but BPD only guarded BofA

photo uploading
View Quote

You'd think a bank would have some sort of ballistic glass or another form of hardened security other than the vault
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:40:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Oh nice.. stay safe out there.  I need to get my ass to sleep, long day tomorrow.   You live in the area?
View Quote

Monterey but I came up for Milo, I'm leaving at midnight, it's starting to rain now

free upload image
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:40:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
People were actually doing Yoga, eating at restaurants and shopping in bookstores as it happened. Nobody cared, the whole place is acting like this is normal. Only the Asian students cared at all

how to screenshot on windows
View Quote

lol, I went in and grabbed a burrito while they were smashing up the bank of america on telegraph...  I had me a mexican coke!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:41:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's with the commie flags, and what's the black/red one?
View Quote
Anarcho communist flag.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:42:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Monterey but I came up for Milo, I'm leaving at midnight, it's starting to rain now

free upload image
View Quote

You weren't wearing a blue sport jacket were you?
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:43:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

lol, I went in and grabbed a burrito while they were smashing up the bank of america on telegraph...  I had me a mexican coke!!
View Quote

I'm on Telegraph about to take some more photos, everyone is winding down and leaving though

image hosting free no registration
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm on Telegraph about to take some more photos, everyone is winding down and leaving though

image hosting free no registration
View Quote

Oh shit that Mustang looks hungry! Run rioters, run!
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:45:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You weren't wearing a blue sport jacket were you?
View Quote

No, olive drab baseball cap and Condor olive fleece jacket and blue jeans

See the blonde girl in the MAGA hat that got pepper sprayed?

upload pictures
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:46:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, olive drab baseball cap and Condor olive fleece jacket and blue jeans

See the blonde girl in the MAGA hat that got pepper sprayed?

upload pictures
View Quote

I didn't... but I did see them burning two MAGA hats and wondered where in the hell they got them.  Animals.  We are literally on the verge.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:49:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I didn't... but I did see them burning two MAGA hats and wondered where in the hell they got them.  Animals.  We are literally on the verge.
View Quote

Almost pretty white blonde wearing a red MAGA hat, that looked like she was by herself. Someone ran up, jammed it in her face and sprayed it from 6 inches away.

Cops didn't do ANYTHING tonight

upload a picture
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:53:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Should have brought a gas mask and several OC foggers
That could have fixed a lot of this on its own
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:54:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Glad you're safe and safe ride home tonight. I'm going to take some more pics before the rain comes down and leave soon

temp image upload
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:56:32 AM EDT
[#14]
You should watermark these, the hat burning was on a major news sites story already.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:57:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Be back later with more pictures to post, starting to shower now, later guys

how to do a screenshot on a pc
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:59:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have NO sympathy for these misguided people. They are doing it all the wrong way.

View Quote

What are you talking about?

They're not misguided at all.   They know exactly what they're doing, and why.

You don't accidentally turn into a bunch of marxist authoritarians and then start burning things.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:03:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks to both OP and CarmelBytheSea for the pics
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:08:47 AM EDT
[#18]
They're only "fiercer" because they are largely unopposed physically as of yet. Let them build their falseconfidence only to get their shit pushed in eventually.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:21:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Fucking game on.............
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:25:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
President Trump needs to collect the names of all those .orgs and go after them...see if they can't get some big fished at the end of the line..
View Quote

I'd think a guy with Bannon's background in insurgent journalism (didn't Breitbart bring down ACORN?) would already be working that angle.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:27:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You don't accidentally turn into a bunch of marxist authoritarians and then start burning things.
View Quote

OK (I was trying to be nice).

Now that you mentioned it, I would have NO problem seeing every one of them getting mowed down and their blood flowing in the streets.

And then their bodies being stacked like cord wood on 5-tons and hauled off to the fire pits.

There. Now you know the other side of me.

Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:29:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

lol, I went in and grabbed a burrito while they were smashing up the bank of america on telegraph...  I had me a mexican Coke
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People were actually doing Yoga, eating at restaurants and shopping in bookstores as it happened. Nobody cared, the whole place is acting like this is normal. Only the Asian students cared at all

how to screenshot on windows

lol, I went in and grabbed a burrito while they were smashing up the bank of america on telegraph...  I had me a mexican Coke

Mexican coke is best coke. Real sugar Mmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:31:53 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't get these people. I'm sure there are agitators and provocateurs that start the real fireworks and then mob mentality takes over. Not that it gives them a pass, cause it sure as shit don't.

But they go out of their way to destroy their colleges, towns, cities, what-have-you all in the name of what? What the fuck are they "protesting" by destroying their home?

Unintended consequence is certain businesses, that were destroyed in the name of protesting, permanently close up shop and move on. Then they bitch because said business is gone. Well, you facilitated their departure so now live with it. Fucking idiots...
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:42:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Stay safe.

Fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:48:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't get these people. I'm sure there are agitators and provocateurs that start the real fireworks and then mob mentality takes over. Not that it gives them a pass, cause it sure as shit don't.

But they go out of their way to destroy their colleges, towns, cities, what-have-you all in the name of what? What the fuck are they "protesting" by destroying their home?

Unintended consequence is certain businesses, that were destroyed in the name of protesting, permanently close up shop and move on. Then they bitch because said business is gone. Well, you facilitated their departure so now live with it. Fucking idiots...
View Quote

Many of the full time protester types are trust fund kids, believe it or not.   They travel around and do this.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 3:53:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Thanks to both OP and CarmelBytheSea for the pics
View Quote

Sure thing, pay us back with some good smut
screen shot on windows
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 4:13:19 AM EDT
[#27]
This alarms me.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 4:27:23 AM EDT
[#28]
bet those agitators are paid by Soros or the Dems.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for the pics.

The enemy is showing themselves.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 4:35:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Thanks for the pics.

The enemy is showing themselves.
View Quote

The local radio announced tomorrow instructions on how to resist Trump would be aired

photo uploading

image url upload
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 4:36:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Now is time for the National Guard to be deployed.  Enough of these protesters and the property destruction!
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 4:40:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Now is time for the National Guard to be deployed.  Enough of these protesters and the property destruction!
View Quote

It's quiet now, here's some of the clean up photos, cops showed up an hour after everyone left

post a picture

free photo hosting

free jpeg images
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 5:04:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Its only a matter of time before a couple of those fools really does load up and start shooting.

The libtards have progressed to full blown Marxism.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 5:12:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have NO sympathy for these misguided people. They are doing it all the wrong way.

They're organized and certainly on the payroll. It's closer to domestic terrorism.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 5:14:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They're only "fiercer" because they are largely unopposed physically as of yet. Let them build their falseconfidence only to get their shit pushed in eventually.
View Quote

As another poster said, LE exists to protect these criminals. Take their government protection from the picture and away go problems down the drain. Bigly.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 5:16:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Now that you mentioned it, I would have NO problem seeing every one of them getting mowed down and their blood flowing in the streets.

And then their bodies being stacked like cord wood on 5-tons and hauled off to the fire pits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't ever underestimate the good old boys. When it's go time well things will get real.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 5:36:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Its only a matter of time before a couple of those fools really does load up and start shooting.

The libtards have progressed to full blown Marxism.
View Quote

They see their utopia slipping away and are sprinting to the finish line. They have no recourse other than this, illegal immigration slowed, next voter ID, then education reform and the are done as a political force in this country short of escalating their violence.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:11:17 AM EDT
[#38]
It's quickly reaching a point where live ammo needs to be used on these "people".
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:12:45 AM EDT
[#39]
So are the black ski mask guys Soros funded agitators?
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:14:05 AM EDT
[#40]
LOL btw, the eating places next to campus were still open when I left after midnight, like it was any other normal night in Berkeley

This was spray painted on the CVS store adjacent to the UC Berkeley campus along Telegraph Avenue opposite the student bookstore

image upload no ads
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:25:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Tolerant left and all that!
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:27:50 AM EDT
[#42]
"Largely Peaceful" protests!
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:37:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:37:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Raging against fascism, while waving the Hammer and Sickle flag.

Fucking commies.
View Quote

Yup, useful idiots.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:49:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"Largely Peaceful" protests!
View Quote

No mention of violence in any local and state news headlines for tonight, NBC, Los Angeles Times, etc. Within the articles they mention the violence but not one headline contains a single reference to property damage, violence or anything like that

(I didn't take this picture but I stood exactly where this photo was taken around 9 p.m. and took some photos which I posted earlier in this thread - I showed up just after Milo left, I was running late and hoped to see him speak)

Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#46]
These people wasted all of this money on college and have no idea the difference between a fascist and a commie . They are way to dumb to realize the Democratic party is a melting pot of both groups
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:59:30 AM EDT
[#47]
After all the rioters and "dancers" or terrorists, whatever we're calling these nutbags, left, private security and more law enforcement arrived and started patrolling the streets and securing the buildings. This car flashed lights as I walked by but turned them off just as I snapped the pic. I was hoping for somebody, anybody who damaged property or harmed people (like the blonde in the red MAGA hat or the guy I saw getting stomped) would get arrested but I didn't see a single person detained, arrested, stopped or questioned the whole night

free screenshot software
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:10:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is war, huh? Then put down your signs and get to it.

We're waiting.
View Quote

No, I think actually they are waiting.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:11:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Revcom check
PSLweb.org check
Communist flag check
Anarchist logo check
Masked protest cowards check

Privileged white kids attending a $30,000 yr school and pleading for "justice", priceless.

Way to go Cali. You're gonna pay to fix this shit with your taxes or tuition increases.

LE better apply some stern crowd control soon or this is gonna go hay wire nation wide.
View Quote

I'm not sure that most of the black hooded anarchist type have to be local.   I think they will make their way around a region to attend these events and cause trouble.  Before there was a group called the "Ruckus Society", and the leader was former dem senator from N Dakota son, Tom Daschle ( who later got a job arranged by BHO as politcal director or some such nonsense at Clear Channel radio, saying what/who th y would put on air).  No doubt soros money behind them.  
Obviosuly they are the most dangerous type, and you can probably easily draw parallels to them and the SA brownshirts of early nazi germany.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:20:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Just further proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top