BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

DID THE PIZZAGATE MAN TOUCH YOU IN A FUNNY PLACE!!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

DID THE PIZZAGATE MAN TOUCH YOU IN A FUNNY PLACE!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
THE DAY WILL COME WHEN THE FALLEN ANGELS RETURN, THEN THEIR SONS THE GIANTS WILL SMASH, MURDER AND PILLAGE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE. YOUR HEARTS WILL FAIL YOU, THEN YOU WILL BECOME SATANS WHORE FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What a train wreck of a thread. OP should be ashamed.
View Quote
literally ...
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I will never buy from them again,  figuratively.

Literally,  I'll buy from them again soon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#5]
OP has literally gone full retard...
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sorry guys but,  in this thread, OP is absolutely delivering. 

If you can't see it then you are already burned. 
View Quote

WINNING BIGLY!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

WINNING BIGLY!!!!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry guys but,  in this thread, OP is absolutely delivering. 

If you can't see it then you are already burned. 

WINNING BIGLY!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#8]
The escalation is HUGE!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't believe someone who has been on the akfiles a while would even buy that shit. It's like long time members here buying a hesse/blackthorne AR15 build and stating a thread about the shity deal and customer service they recieved.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Palmetto State Armory Warranty PolicyPalmetto State Armory firearms are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship to the initial retail purchaser for the lifetime of the firearm.  Palmetto State Armory will remedy any such defect of which Palmetto State Armory is given written notice. The liability of Palmetto State Armory under this warranty shall be limited solely to the obligation to repair or replace the firearm or defect at its discretion, and to pay transportation and insurance charges for return of the firearm to owner for a rightful warranty claim. This warranty is not transferable. Modification of firearm will void this warranty. The warranty card must be legibly completed and mailed to Palmetto State Armory. This warranty does not cover normal wear or any damage resulting from careless handling, neglect, repairs and adjustments, corrosion, improper, substandard or defective ammunition. Completely fill out warranty card at time of purchase and mail it to Palmetto State Armory 2121 Old Dunbar Rd., West Columbia, SC 29172.To initiate a Warranty claim, call Palmetto State Armory Customer Service at 803-724-6950,  Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm EST. Warranty claims need to state (in writing) the model and serial number of the firearm concerned, a description of the difficulty experienced, and include the original receipt with date of purchase. The firearm concerned should be shipped (transportation charges prepaid), to the Warranty Department, Palmetto State Armory, 2121 Old Dunbar Rd., West Columbia, SC 29172. The owner should insure firearm shipment. Palmetto State Armory will not be responsible for loss or damage in transit.  Palmetto State Armory will pay shipping and insurance charges for the return of a firearm to its owner if the related claim is a proper claim for warranty work.Under no circumstances shall Palmetto State Armory be responsible for incidental or  consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury to property, whether as a result of express or implied warranty, negligence or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Palmetto State Armory will not be responsible for the results of careless handling, unauthorized adjustments, defective, low-quality, reloaded, or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, ordinary wear and tear, or unreasonable use.
View Quote
I'm not seeing where it says they will just give you back the money you paid for it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#11]

GET THE TAR OUTTA HERE!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Thank you OP for your altruistic, no vested-interest thread. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Such a great thread.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Such a great thread.
View Quote

Lesson learned: make like Patron Saint of Kebab-Removal. Buy beautiful Serbian-made Zastava rifle, not American rifle of the cheap cast.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:24:37 AM EDT
[#16]

YOU AINT HARD, YOU CANT STOP ME!!!!!!
TAR ASS!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:36:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
With the customer's consent, absolutely. 
View Quote

If they don't have or can source parts what the fuck else can they do? Today's retail consumer is a fucking dolt...

I don't know of a US company that makes billet AK parts except K-Var and at PSA prices you ain't getting K-Var parts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
THE DAY WILL COME WHEN THE FALLEN ANGELS RETURN, THEN THEIR SONS THE GIANTS WILL SMASH, MURDER AND PILLAGE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE. YOUR HEARTS WILL FAIL YOU, THEN YOU WILL BECOME SATANS WHORE FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!

Wow.  I've been on here for many years.  I've never seen an OP so thoroughly nuke his own credibility ... from orbit... literally.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not seeing where it says they will just give you back the money you paid for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Palmetto State Armory Warranty PolicyPalmetto State Armory firearms are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship to the initial retail purchaser for the lifetime of the firearm.  Palmetto State Armory will remedy any such defect of which Palmetto State Armory is given written notice. The liability of Palmetto State Armory under this warranty shall be limited solely to the obligation to repair or replace the firearm or defect at its discretion, and to pay transportation and insurance charges for return of the firearm to owner for a rightful warranty claim. This warranty is not transferable. Modification of firearm will void this warranty. The warranty card must be legibly completed and mailed to Palmetto State Armory. This warranty does not cover normal wear or any damage resulting from careless handling, neglect, repairs and adjustments, corrosion, improper, substandard or defective ammunition. Completely fill out warranty card at time of purchase and mail it to Palmetto State Armory 2121 Old Dunbar Rd., West Columbia, SC 29172.To initiate a Warranty claim, call Palmetto State Armory Customer Service at 803-724-6950,  Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm EST. Warranty claims need to state (in writing) the model and serial number of the firearm concerned, a description of the difficulty experienced, and include the original receipt with date of purchase. The firearm concerned should be shipped (transportation charges prepaid), to the Warranty Department, Palmetto State Armory, 2121 Old Dunbar Rd., West Columbia, SC 29172. The owner should insure firearm shipment. Palmetto State Armory will not be responsible for loss or damage in transit.  Palmetto State Armory will pay shipping and insurance charges for the return of a firearm to its owner if the related claim is a proper claim for warranty work.Under no circumstances shall Palmetto State Armory be responsible for incidental or  consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury to property, whether as a result of express or implied warranty, negligence or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Palmetto State Armory will not be responsible for the results of careless handling, unauthorized adjustments, defective, low-quality, reloaded, or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, ordinary wear and tear, or unreasonable use.
It's right there below where it describes how they will ignore you for 3 months. Until cc chargeback is mentioned, then their email starts working.

Fuck PSA
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Price, quality, service.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#21]
As someone who does not live in GD and only scrolled through 1/3 of the 1st page, does this mean PSA is no longer GTG?

Spent a lot of money there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As someone who does not live in GD and only scrolled through 1/3 of the 1st page, does this mean PSA is no longer GTG?

View Quote

Don't buy Combloc gun parts made in the US is the lesson.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:58:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I am literally terrified at the fact that PSA would do this.
View Quote

I literally shit myself when reading the OP.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Literally this, literally.

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Wow.  I've been on here for many years.  I've never seen an OP so thoroughly nuke his own credibility ... from orbit... literally.
View Quote

I MUST DESTROY MYSELF FOR THE TRUTH TO BE REVEALED!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

PSA is still G2G. Akfiles people dont realize they spend a lot of time and effort trying to find the difference between shit and shit with peanuts. The Ak is a terrible weapon regardless of who built it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Learned that after a semi RPD ran away from me in the full presence of a middle of the state Sheriff.  No joke, I pulled the charging handle and that thing ate 30ish rounds of belt like a sewing machine.  Took a little 'splainin.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#28]
One of the more hilarious things is listening to AKfanboys talk about how stupid ARfanboys are for saying they "built" their rifle.  How they just used some Legos and it's not really "building" like it is with an AK.

They are saying that since the AK is way harder to build, it's better.  

There could not possibly be a more clear demonstration that the AR is a superior design.  The same company makes basic bitch versions of each rifle and one of them works fine and sells like hotcakes and the other is a pile of fuck that everyone (even AKfanboys) hates.  

Throw that trash in the trash.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
With anything from PSA, if there is a premium option, that's the one you buy. Also be sure to read specs very carefully in descriptions. 
View Quote

When it was purchased, there was no premium option. It was only after the shit show that PSA created, did PSA then come out and say. Whoops. We are sorry you got a cast carrier, now we will "upgrade" you to what you should have had in the beginning.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:42:47 AM EDT
[#30]
I think the OP is taking up arms where they don't need to.

Here is a quote form melD this morning

They just credited back the build kit.....no need for return.

The credit should show up in a few days.
View Quote

So they are giving him an extra $148 build kit for his troubles.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Most of the gun companies I deal with maintain a policy of We will Repair, We will Replace or we will Refund at OUR option, not yours.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#32]
The only thing I have ever bought from PSA is their Colt Pattern 32 round 9mm mags. They are good quality.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#33]
In since an LGS offered to build one of these for me for a decent price.
Glad I was undecided between it and an AMD-63.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OP has literally gone full retard...
View Quote

In before he goes full HAM....literally.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Bible Gateway Genesis 6 :: NIV. the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. ... The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#37]
lol
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Luke 21:26King James Version (KJV)

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#39]
John 11:35 - Jesus wept.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top