BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 26
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Making fun of someone, who isn't even proven to be a member here, breaks rule #6 in the CoC?  Sounds sketchy.  We don't even know if anyone from Metallica is even a member here.  Claims from another member don't (or at least shouldn't) count.
View Quote
I am assuming that since he got banned, it could be viiewed as proof that a Metallica member is here
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:49:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Did a large site donor get his feelings hurt and tell on Mikhail? Mommy! The bad man said mean things
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Good point.  If it turns out Hillary has an account, this is going to be a ghost town.
View Quote
Not before her inbox is full of dick picks 
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Making fun of someone, who isn't even proven to be a member here, breaks rule #6 in the CoC?  Sounds sketchy.  We don't even know if anyone from Metallica is even a member here.  Claims from another member don't (or at least shouldn't) count.
View Quote
I liked Mikhail, but it was self-inflicted.

Mod (Striker I believe) told him to knock it off with a warning, then does it again in the same thread later.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Free Mikhail!
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:02:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

With the purchase of a full-price Mikhail.
View Quote
*Equal or lesser value
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Free Mikhail!
But wait....there's more! When you buy a full price Mikhail within the next 15 minutes, not only do you get a free Mikhail we're going to throw in 2 sham-wow's absolutely free of charge!

An $8,000,000 value for only $9.99 get yours today.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Mod (Striker I believe) told him to knock it off with a warning, then does it again in the same thread later.
View Quote
I have been edited before without getting a message only to notice later.  It is highly possible he didn't notice it or didn't check his message box.  I can almost never tell I have new messages with the new icon.

But as I've stated previously in this thread mods don't like policing you twice in a thread.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Free Mikhail!
ROFL.  He's a friend, but given his past history, it's entirely understandable why he's gone.  We'll have to learn how to get along w/o him here.

We have plenty of Marines to draw the dick pics.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have been edited before without getting a message only to notice later.  It is highly possible he didn't notice it or didn't check his message box.  I can almost never tell I have new messages with the new icon.

But as I've stated previously in this thread mods don't like policing you twice in a thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be.  I dunno if he got a warning IM or not.  IM's are pretty obvious with the pop-up that you have a message.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes it's Hetfield. I don't "know" him IRL other than bullshitting with him back stage once at an old gig I used to work. Apparently he saw a thread here about him where I mentioned meeting him once (he didn't reply to that thread). He read my reply, recalled meeting me and sent a message saying hello. I know it was him as he recalled the specific details of the conversation. I've actually chatted with him a bit more and he might actually come out and hunt on my property this fall. He's an avid hunter and gun enthusiast that's pretty pro 2A. If he ends up making it out I'll do a thread with pics with his permission. I won't out his screen name because the dude enjoys being anonymous and I totally understand. I grew up in the early 90's and was a big fan in the day so the idea of hunting with James has me stoked. I did send him a link to this thread FWIW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When that specific member who happens to be that specific member of Metallica, yeah.

From what I gathered after the edited posts, at least one of the members of Metallica is a current member here. I'll take a wild stab at it being Hetfield, because Lars seems like a wanker, and Kirk strikes me as an artsy type.

ETA: I think it went somewhere along the lines of one person in GD claiming that he knew one (or multiple) members of the band IRL, who knows his ARFCOM S/N, which has never been made public. Mikhail then probably told the guy to tell him (the unnamed member of Metallica) to do whatever it was that got him in the shitter.
Yes it's Hetfield. I don't "know" him IRL other than bullshitting with him back stage once at an old gig I used to work. Apparently he saw a thread here about him where I mentioned meeting him once (he didn't reply to that thread). He read my reply, recalled meeting me and sent a message saying hello. I know it was him as he recalled the specific details of the conversation. I've actually chatted with him a bit more and he might actually come out and hunt on my property this fall. He's an avid hunter and gun enthusiast that's pretty pro 2A. If he ends up making it out I'll do a thread with pics with his permission. I won't out his screen name because the dude enjoys being anonymous and I totally understand. I grew up in the early 90's and was a big fan in the day so the idea of hunting with James has me stoked. I did send him a link to this thread FWIW.
Hey James, you gonna light up the coliseum parking lot again when we make the playoffs this year?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Could be.  I dunno if he got a warning IM or not.  IM's are pretty obvious with the pop-up that you have a message.
View Quote
I never get a popup.  The folder icon turns orange, but that's it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
ROFL.  He's a friend, but given his past history, it's entirely understandable why he's gone.  We'll have to learn how to get along w/o him here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>
<strong>Quoted:</strong> Free Mikhail!

Wagner loves the cock.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.  It makes EE sales very interesting.

If he only edited the post and that was supposed to be the warning, that is less than weak sauce.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If he only edited the post and that was supposed to be the warning, that is less than weak sauce.
View Quote
Yep, I never scroll back up in threads, so unless someone quotes it, I'd never know about an edit if I was following the thread closely.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yep, I never scroll back up in threads, so unless someone quotes it, I'd never know about an edit if I was following the thread closely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

A fast moving thread can grow by a half a page in the time it takes to type out a response.  If you are staying up with it and posting, it can go 2-3 pages before you know it.  The Zimmerman verdict thread was growing like a nuclear reaction for a while.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I am assuming that since he got banned, it could be viiewed as proof that a Metallica member is here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dunno.  Still seems odd to dole out a ban for making fun of a supposed member whose screen name is shrouded in secrecy.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I dunno.  Still seems odd to dole out a ban for making fun of a supposed member whose screen name is shrouded in secrecy.
View Quote
That does seem pretty silly.

Especially a permaban
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:01:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been trying to stay fairly neutral so this thread doesn't get made about me by the old man brigade, but Jesse James has literally posted here and still has an active (meaning unlocked) account, yet is flamed with impunity.

Food for thought.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Especially a permaban
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Especially a permaban
They said the permaban thing was because of too many last chances, not the final offense itself.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Same here. I haven't gotten the pop up notification in a long time. Except when my membership is going to be up, of course.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've been trying to stay fairly neutral so this thread doesn't get made about me by the old man brigade, but Jesse James has literally posted here and still has an active (meaning unlocked) account, yet is flamed with impunity.

Food for thought.
View Quote
NutnFancy as well.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When that specific member who happens to be that specific member of Metallica, yeah.

From what I gathered after the edited posts, at least one of the members of Metallica is a current member here. I'll take a wild stab at it being Hetfield, because Lars seems like a wanker, and Kirk strikes me as an artsy type.

ETA: I think it went somewhere along the lines of one person in GD claiming that he knew one (or multiple) members of the band IRL, who knows his ARFCOM S/N, which has never been made public. Mikhail then probably told the guy to tell him (the unnamed member of Metallica) to do whatever it was that got him in the shitter.
I hope to see that thread.  If I made a list of famous people to go on a hunt with, he would be on it.
I remember being thrilled as a teenager when I found out the lead singer of my favorite band enjoyed hunting. 
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Here is a question:
What is his new account/username?
any march usernames that have a membership and post edgy stuff pop up yet?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Here is a question:
View Quote
Only June so far.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Here is a question:
View Quote
Oh there you are Mikhail.

Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:29:56 PM EDT
[#28]
There was a,"Remind me why I need an AR," thread the next day...  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1974949_First-post--and-I-need-to-be-refocused--Why-do-I-need-a-AR-.html
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Food for thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Food for thought.
I pointed this out earlier in this thread.  Take a look at the thread Mikhail got banned in, comments on JJ in there.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Oh wow.  I'm seeing Metallica in August.  Should I wear a BFL shirt?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I miss Mikhail.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#32]
You could IM half a dozen dudes on here to get his #/email.  The dude hasn't died.  You can talk to him.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You could IM half a dozen dudes on here to get his #/email.  The dude hasn't died.  You can talk to him.
View Quote
I have his #, but we don't talk much.  Another member I talk to gave him my #, and his very first text to me was of full frontal, head to toe, naked black man with a hard-on.  Classic Mikhail.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:04:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Oh wow.  I'm seeing Metallica in August.  Should I wear a BFL shirt?
View Quote
I'm gonna go, and I'm gonna wear a "FREE MIKHAIL!" shirt and just stare at James the whole time with an angry face.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:11:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm gonna go, and I'm gonna wear a "FREE MIKHAIL!" shirt and just stare at James the whole time with an angry face.
View Quote
Hell man, why not go all the way and have it tattooed on your ass. 
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:47:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have sensitive buttcheeks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:56:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
you can get pop ups?  I don't get any, just get the message icon in the top right that turns a faint orange when I have a message
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:09:53 AM EDT
[#38]
tl;;dr

A 19 page circle jerk for an asshat that played the rebel.

E-mail him, fuck him and move on.

The ladies room is to the left...
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:12:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

tl;;dr

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:39:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:42:24 AM EDT
[#41]
w=>
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:51:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

tl;;dr

View Quote
Anybody ever mention that your username is quite fitting to your join date/post count?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:06:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Shadow posts don't count towards the total...

plus the count was reset in the past
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:38:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Shadow posts don't count towards the total...

plus the count was reset in the past
View Quote
It was?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:44:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It was?
View Quote
Someone needs to hook me up with that
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was?
Dunno, we have close to the same post count and I've been here over a decade longer. Not taking in to account my tenure on the old, old site.

You might have 99 problems but post count ain't one of'em.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Dunno, we have close to the same post count and I've been here over a decade longer. Not taking in to account my tenure on the old, old site.

You might have 99 problems but post count ain't on of'em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was?

You might have 99 problems but post count ain't on of'em.
I stopped posting from my computer and went to my phone and it jumped me up dramatically.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Bump
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 4:23:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Bumped for success....
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

tl;;dr

View Quote
Yup
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top