Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1010
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We should probably work out a schedule for skirmishes so they are consistent each week.

Keep in mind, we are also running AR_15 tourneys, which are 9pm each weekend night CST.
View Quote
Strategy nights Thursdays and roll into strongholds?

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Turn
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Right meow
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Think this is my first Gore's Medal. 5745 damage, including exploding a 50b for 1800 and a T57 for 1300.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Think this is my first Gore's Medal. 5745 damage, including exploding a 50b for 1800 and a T57 for 1300.

View Quote

You've gone to the dark side.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

+1, the stock grind was particularly bad, and the top setup was good, but not great. I personally feel that 240 alpha is insufficient for IX and X battles, unless you have some mobility (which the British meds lack)

With that said, the turret was capable of reliable bounces from most VIIIs and some IX cannons. Hull down, abuse depression/terrain, and pray MM doesn't dick you with a lot of Xs.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have the Cent 1 unlocked but don't have the cash to buy it or the free XP to max it out.  How is the Cent 1 grind?

I hated it.

+1, the stock grind was particularly bad, and the top setup was good, but not great. I personally feel that 240 alpha is insufficient for IX and X battles, unless you have some mobility (which the British meds lack)

With that said, the turret was capable of reliable bounces from most VIIIs and some IX cannons. Hull down, abuse depression/terrain, and pray MM doesn't dick you with a lot of Xs.

Thanks...I'll continue to slow roll it then.  I'll just continue to focus on getting better with my current IXs and Xs.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
To sum up my earlier post, applicable means T IV and up, top ten players.  

Having read the extravaganza entry (which wasn't up when I posted about the LTP mission), it does look much more possible.

The month long August mission, now.  Can't decide if going with 15K damage will be harder or easier than 15K exp.  

Also, hurray, for another half off equipment weekend!

Finally, third time I loaded OMC, I loaded it bare bones, and it started working.  Then I just kept playing and adding mods until I got almost to where I'd been.  Apparently, the colored server side reticules were having issues, since they're about the only thing I use that I can't find in the version that works.  Well, those and the personal stats, which I still can't find.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s17.photobucket.com/user/vanilla_gorilla911/media/shot_022_zpsaf695feb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/vanilla_gorilla911/shot_022_zpsaf695feb.jpg</a>

View Quote

Nice Job!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Git yo' carry on!

I REALLY like that fucking tank! I also really like that it's probably going to earn me 850 gold tomorrow night, seeing as it's already in my garage.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think Im going to run about 4 of the mod packs under different Res mods folders and see which one I like and keep it.... hadnt thought of it before but its easy enough to do....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
my favorite modpack is updated to 9.2

Aslain Modpack

I think Im going to run about 4 of the mod packs under different Res mods folders and see which one I like and keep it.... hadnt thought of it before but its easy enough to do....

Well I've told you before and I'll tell you again, the only mod I run is XVM, and it works for me when I've got it set up how I like it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I can't buy a win.  If I don't fuck it up, everybody else does.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nice Job!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<a href="http://s17.photobucket.com/user/vanilla_gorilla911/media/shot_022_zpsaf695feb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/vanilla_gorilla911/shot_022_zpsaf695feb.jpg</a>

Nice Job!
Don't encourage him.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#13]
woot!  finally got Ace Tanker in my ultra sweet M5 Stuart.

for some reason, I love this tank.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
And I like scouts. Good job though

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Free tank! Type 97 Te-Ke is going to be free all you have to do is log in over the weekend http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/wot-aug-extravaganza/
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Free tank! Type 97 Te-Ke is going to be free all you have to do is log in over the weekend http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/wot-aug-extravaganza/
View Quote

I wonder how often these things will catch fire?  Will we see battlefields filled with Te-Ke Torches all month?
WoWP is giving away a plane as well, I think.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:01:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Well I've told you before and I'll tell you again, the only mod I run is XVM, and it works for me when I've got it set up how I like it.
View Quote
There are a couple really good mods....

battle damage log

shell reload

improved reticle

zoom in/out

damage direction indicator

sound mods are great... really add to the experience while playing.  Particularly arty.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't encourage him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice Job!
Don't encourage him.

Great job! Nice to see some more arty players knocking it out of the park! Rack up some more Gore's and shoot for some Bombadiers! Nothing brings out the rage of haters like killing 2 or 3 tanks with one shot!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

battle damage log
shell reload
improved reticle
zoom in/out

sound mods are great... really add to the experience while playing.  Particularly arty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

battle damage log
shell reload
improved reticle
zoom in/out

This.

If you aren't running a zoom-in mod, damage received hit log and a damage indicator, you are fuckin wrong.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

battle damage log
shell reload
improved reticle
zoom in/out

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

battle damage log
shell reload
improved reticle
zoom in/out

Here's the mod pack I run.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Great job! Nice to see some more arty players knocking it out of the park! Rack up some more Gore's and shoot for some Bombadiers! Nothing brings out the rage of haters like killing 2 or 3 tanks with one shot!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice Job!
Don't encourage him.

here's a pic of the "Good Ole Days" of arty.. haha

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice Job!
Don't encourage him.

here's a pic of the "Good Ole Days" of arty.. haha

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu50/2001ws6/62ab0c89-fe02-47f9-a415-f435b96d9c09_zps90644358.jpg

Makes me miss my Tier 5 VK2801 and T-50-2
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Stronghold battle, bastards made me do all the work:

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#25]

That was epic man. Nice job.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#26]
I HAVE NO SHAME i was so Close to a Scout medal with the PZ4 H LOL.

Victory
Prokhorovka
Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H
Experience received:1,189    Credits received 33,684  
Battle achievements Mastery Badge: "1st Class"

WN8: 2 545

AND MY FIRST IS-6 KILL and T25 At as well woot.

Victory
Karelia
T29
Experience received:1,285    Credits received 33,441  
Battle achievements Sharpshooter, Mastery Badge: "2nd Class"

WN8: 2 268

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#27]
You All can give me shit all ya want about being a Pz4 H whore but it is games like this that make me keep a tier 5 Around.

Snap Shot is working a fuck ton better i got off 3 kills in this game from doing that.

End of night i use it most to bring WN8 over 1600 for the day.

Victory
Erlenberg
Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H
Experience received:1,410    Credits received 36,234  
Battle achievements High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "1st Class"

Mission completed! Reward:
Added: Large Repair Kit (x2)

WN8: 4 656

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#28]
FYI...They are looking for additional bodies for Stronghold battles.

Anybody have CTD problems since the patch with no mods?  I'm in the process of re-downloading but am not sure what was causing it.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Stronghold skirmishes turbo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was a question last night in the skirmishes as to whether they count in your stats are not. According to what I see in my stats, they do not count in any way. I did receive all the credits earned though.

They do not.

You get neither credits nor XP, nor do they "Count."

Stronghold skirmishes turbo

Oh...

Screw all you haters!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

FYI...They are looking for additional bodies for Stronghold battles.

Anybody have CTD problems since the patch with no mods?  I'm in the process of re-downloading but am not sure what was causing it.

View Quote

No, but I'm seeing some jerkiness that wasn't there in 9.1  

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This.

If you aren't running a zoom-in mod, damage received hit log and a damage indicator, you are fuckin wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

battle damage log
shell reload
improved reticle
zoom in/out

This.

This.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#32]
The fucktards took control of what was a great game. Dumb fucking kids who don't know shit about strategy, team play etc makes the game worthless. Letting dumb ass kids buy higher tier tanks right off the bat is fucked up. Make everyone start at tier 1 and work your way up. Maybe this will keep the fucktards out of tier 8, 9 and 10 games.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a few epic games in the M5.  Even was starting to enjoy it a bit right before I unlocked the Chaffee... Sold that pile in a hot second once the Chaffee was unlocked though.

Currently enjoying the Chaffee, VK28.01, 59-16 and AMX 13-75... Almost done with the 59-16 and 13-75.  The 59-16 is a fun little beast... Sooo easy to circle big slow heavies to death.  Had a T34 raging when I ate him from full health to death 65 or so HP per shot.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm having a dilemma with this tier X sale...

If I convert ~200k XP I can get the following:

Batchat

OR

IS-7

OR

STB-1

OR

T-62A AND Waffle E100, but I'd have to buy some creds or sell tanks I like.

I feel like I should go Bat because the Lorr is the worst grind out of all them and I should get it out of the way, but I could be convinced the last option is reasonable.

Anybody have anything they'd like to add?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The fucktards took control of what was a great game. Dumb fucking kids who don't know shit about strategy, team play etc makes the game worthless. Letting dumb ass kids buy higher tier tanks right off the bat is fucked up. Make everyone start at tier 1 and work your way up. Maybe this will keep the fucktards out of tier 8, 9 and 10 games.
View Quote

Had a good player (1800+wn8 but only 4k battles) in his Tiger 2 ram arty when he had 100hp left, killed them both.  Could have won us the game had he stayed alive.  I very constructively asked him why he would do such a thing when he could have helped win us the game?  He laughed and was like "oh, I don't care, I had fun."

And there ya go.  Fucktards don't care about it being a team battle as long as they "they get theirs"......dude had 4 kills but only 1500dmg.  

/sigh
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

I feel like I should go Bat because the Lorr is the worst grind out of all them and I should get it out of the way, but I could be convinced the last option is reasonable.

View Quote

Idk who you've talked to but the Lorr 40t is probably one of the easiest/best grinds in the game once you get the top gun on it.  Definitely play it.

Get the T-62a and Waffle or one or the other.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Idk who you've talked to but the Lorr 40t is probably one of the easiest/best grinds in the game once you get the top gun on it.  Definitely play it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

Lorr is one of the WORST grinds in the game.... Total POS
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

Subtle "I suck at medium autoloaders" post is subtle.

and idk if you've ever played the Tiger 2, Panther 2, or E50 but.....nothing compares to those grinds.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:10:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Finally got my Ace in this thing. Naturally after I let my premium lapse

14.5k WN8 huehue
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

The Lorraine is a 50-100 that is faster, reloads faster, and I think gets an extra shell in the magazine. You can one clip just about any other tank in the game, and the Lorraine's ability to be an awesome firefighter can never be overstated. What's this? Five weakened enemies unopposed on the other side of the map? Never fear, Turbo is fucking here! And I bring my massive penis I named Lorraine because you're all about to get anger fucked with sandpaper lube!

That's right fucksticks, Turbo is life, Turbo is love, and it's never fucking Ogre.

It was an easy tank to grind and was one of the better tanks to just plain out have goofy ass fun in ruining every enemy's night.

If you had a hard time with it, that is honestly your fault, not the tank's.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/smug.gif http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/smug.gif http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/smug.gif

and idk if you've ever played the Tiger 2, Panther 2, or E50 but.....nothing compares to those grinds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/smug.gif http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/smug.gif http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/smug.gif

The Panther 2 is kicking my ass right now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Batchat

OR

IS-7

OR

STB-1

OR

The tiger 2 made me want to quit the game. The panther 2 is made of AIDS and fail. If I can get through those I can get through the Lorraine. Which two tier 6's are getting sold tomorrow and I'm buying it. Everything is already unlocked. Thanks free xp!

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The tiger 2 made me want to quit the game. The panther 2 is made of AIDS and fail. If I can get through those I can get through the Lorraine. Which two tier 6's are getting sold tomorrow and I'm buying it. Everything is already unlocked. Thanks free xp!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

Remember Luke, the force is with you... Always.

Oh wait, that's not right.

Remember Coastie, you're agile but fragile. Shadow friendlies from cover, then when your intended target fires, magdump that impertinent shitlord. Then back to cover. Don't try to be snazzy and take a lick because you think you can.

Especially pull that shit if some punk ass isn't looking. Give him three or four of Coastie's special special fried asskicks and escape.

ETA: if you want to play a tank that will either have you squealing in delight or pulling your hair out, run the IS8. No armor, shitty depression, you're in a "Heavy" but dat GUN!  I'm pretty sure the IS7 line is the Russian heavy line you should be doing first anyway because then you've got everything for the IS4 grind already ready already!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Remember Coastie, you're agile but fragile. Shadow friendlies from cover, then when your intended target fires, magdump that impertinent shitlord. Then back to cover. Don't try to be snazzy and take a lick because you think you can.
Especially pull that shit if some punk ass isn't looking. Give him three or four of Coastie's special special fried asskicks and escape.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought it was the schwartz ?

Lol you know my playstyle all too well.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:55:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The Lorraine is a 50-100 that is faster, reloads faster, and I think gets an extra shell in the magazine. You can one clip just about any other tank in the game, and the Lorraine's ability to be an awesome firefighter can never be overstated. What's this? Five weakened enemies unopposed on the other side of the map? Never fear, Turbo is fucking here! And I bring my massive penis I named Lorraine because you're all about to get anger fucked with sandpaper lube!

That's right fucksticks, Turbo is life, Turbo is love, and it's never fucking Ogre.

It was an easy tank to grind and was one of the better tanks to just plain out have goofy ass fun in ruining every enemy's night.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

Pretty sure Ludder is just trolling me anytime I post now.  (in good faith)

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:55:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

you're a sniper, not a brawler!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Batchat

OR

IS-7

OR

STB-1

OR

I sincerely hope the Lorraine is everything you make it to be.

I'll be in it this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:10:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Batchat
OR
IS-7
OR
STB-1
OR

I wish I could bring up VBaddict.  I had a 2600 or 2800 wn8 in mine over almost 50 battles and it was only getting better as time went on.   It's a fun ass tank.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Has Ruinberg or Ruinberg on Fire become the new Himmelsdorf? Three battles in a row, different tanks, different tiers, same fucking map. Whatever will WoT come up with for this map? Ruinberg on Fire, Winter?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:44:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've got to be a pretty smart guy or how else could you go from a lowly dispatcher to POST licensed and now the great pounder of all things badge bunny?

Just be smart about it and you'll do good. Literally, run it just like the 50-100 if you already have that. You have zero armor, but tremendous speed and an amazing medium range gun. You'll start getting weird fliers at distance, so bear that in mind for those long shots.

Don't try to eat a shot unless you're going to absolutely knock out two tanks at the same time, or you're still full, there are two enemies left, and the other one is surrounded on the other side of the map. You won't even get an accidental bounce. If you absolutely must take a hit, only do it in a 1v1 where your intended victim will die in four shots, with one extra just in case of bounce, and focus on a nice soft spot.

Also, your first mag on go should be gold. The first guy you're going to run into is ALWAYS that dumbass in the E100 yoloing. Never be the first guy throwing a punch, but if you do your part, you'll usually be the last guy delivering them. And vulture the fuck out of kills. If an enemy starts getting low, it is kind of your job to put as many out of the fight as possible because nobody in pubs knows how to focus fire.

Never pop out of the same hole twice. Pop out, drill someone a couple times, and bolt. Have a different angle every time. And when you reload, run like a little bitch or you're going to get trapped during that reload that is measured on a calendar.

ETA: I notice you have a FCM50t. Play it exactly like that, but with an autoloader and you don't get to ram except comedically.
Page / 1010
Top Top