Page / 1010
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Joined and requested to join clan AR15.

Welcome aboard
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget to join the in game ARFCOM channel,  with 3 clans plus some people in other clans it is a great way to find people to platoon with and know when company battles are happening.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't forget to join the in game ARFCOM channel,  with 3 clans plus some people in other clans it is a great way to find people to platoon with and know when company battles are happening.

Everyone should be logging in as the first thing they do! If you know some peeps that are new and don't know how make sure to show them how or remind them as it will make networking easier.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]

holy fuck!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone should be logging in as the first thing they do! If you know some peeps that are new and don't know how make sure to show them how or remind them as it will make networking easier.

I'm running a tier 2 at the moment if any new dudes need a plt member

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Too bad they disabled the tutorial, you'd get two low end premiums once completed.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Battle: Mines Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:24:51 PM
Vehicle: M4A3E2
Experience received: 3,998 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 42,078
Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Sniper, Master Gunner, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"  

Poor bastards didn't know what hit em.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#7]
If you want 1 of the 5 spots in the original AR15 clan, let me know what your screen name is if it's not the same as AR15.com.
I'll send you the invite...I think Styke's interent is a bit wonky up in the great white north, polar bears and all eating up those fiber optic cables.

edit, wtf, he's now an Oregon pot smoking hippie.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:05:43 PM EDT
[#8]
gods and bulldog have invites sent...3 spots left.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't want to grind down another tree for CW.  I'm not that far from the E-100.  :)
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#10]
got my invite. at w*rk and work blocks wot webbie. trying to get through phone, but if i can't it will be done at about 1am when i am home from w*rk.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#11]
To those interested in participating in CW in the next week or so, there is a 48 or 72hr cooldown period.

The sooner you drop out of your clan the sooner we will be able to pick you up.

Also please have the tanks needed, or be very close.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#12]
ok,

just signed up last night.... using same name as here....... still trying to figure it out.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

To those interested in participating in CW in the next week or so, there is a 48 or 72hr cooldown period.

If you guys need some practice dummies let me know.  I don't have anything tier 10ish but I can soak up rounds with the best of them.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I sent Strykewolf a PM but I'd like an invite.

Quoted:
If you want 1 of the 5 spots in the original AR15 clan, let me know what your screen name is if it's not the same as AR15.com.
I'll send you the invite...I think Styke's interent is a bit wonky up in the great white north, polar bears and all eating up those fiber optic cables.

edit, wtf, he's now an Oregon pot smoking hippie.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you guys need some practice dummies let me know.  I don't have anything tier 10ish but I can soak up rounds with the best of them.

Will do
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you mind giving me the run down on this? I'm assuming it's an in game chat channel right?
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:38:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you mind giving me the run down on this? I'm assuming it's an in game chat channel right?

bottom left side of garage screen you will see a channels button.  Search for "arfcom", password is FUAROCK

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Nice, tango sir!
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Accepted, but I am at a base level here.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:56:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Accepted, but I am at a base level here.
we all started from there.  I have a tier 2 if you want to plt up.  Same name here

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#21]
As I am just starting out, what medium tank should I buy with 24,000 gold?
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

As I am just starting out, what medium tank should I buy with 24,000 gold?

Save your gold for now. Wait and see if the Type 59 hits the store around Christmas or New Years. I'm thinking it will.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#23]
I tried to download this game twice with no luck.

Is there another way to get it?
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#24]
This is a addicting game! I still havent gotten a invite yet though
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#25]
add me as friend.

bradcausey in game.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:14:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You are good to go.  Damn thing didn't send me an email, sry about that!

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:18:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Game is downloading right now

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Game is very addicting sir, loads of fun playing with these guys as well. GL
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:31:58 PM EDT
[#29]
I know this is a WoT thread but I wanted to inform everyone that Company of Heroes is on humble bundle at the moment.

https://www.humblebundle.com/
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 12:11:43 AM EDT
[#30]
tried sending a message to stryker and seattle, but for some reason I cant send messages.........

Link Posted: 11/30/2012 12:47:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

tried sending a message to stryker and seattle, but for some reason I cant send messages.........

Added you as a friend and tried to chat with you.

Link Posted: 11/30/2012 1:45:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Tankers!

We're excited to announce the start of our first Operation, a new kind of in-game event the community team has put together. Operations allow you to earn bonus rewards when achieving certain medals. Knowing which medal to earn is easy: its name will be the same as the Operation.

Between November 30, 2012 at 03:30 PST and December 3, 2012 at 03:00 PST Operation Top Gun will be active.  Curious what time this is in your area?  Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out.

Earning the Top Gun medal in battle will reward you with an additional 20,000 credits.

This event is repeatable; you'll get the reward every time you meet the criteria while the event is active.

Good luck, tankers. Roll out!
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 2:08:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Tankers!

We're excited to announce the start of our first Operation, a new kind of in-game event the community team has put together. Operations allow you to earn bonus rewards when achieving certain medals. Knowing which medal to earn is easy: its name will be the same as the Operation.

Between November 30, 2012 at 03:30 PST and December 3, 2012 at 03:00 PST Operation Top Gun will be active.  Curious what time this is in your area?  Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out.

Earning the Top Gun medal in battle will reward you with an additional 20,000 credits.

This event is repeatable; you'll get the reward every time you meet the criteria while the event is active.

sweet
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 2:09:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Good rolling with Temp and Scott tonight. Saw a couple ARFcomers too
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 5:11:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tankers!

sweet

Hell Yeah!
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Wasn't feeling too sure about the top gun I had just bought for my t95.  After my third match using it, and hitting an IS-6 for 50% with one shot,  I felt I was getting the hang of it.... then about 60 seconds into my 4th match with it, I shot a batchat.....with HE....for 1800!
It was glorious!
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 7:38:10 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Wasn't feeling too sure about the top gun I had just bought for my t95.  After my third match using it, and hitting an IS-6 for 50% with one shot,  I felt I was getting the hang of it.... then about 60 seconds into my 4th match with it, I shot a batchat.....with HE....for 1800!

It was glorious!

oh you're one of those people now >.>

Link Posted: 11/30/2012 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#38]
How do you know if you've been chat banned? I was bitching last night at my team of pansy noobs and later noticed my chat wasn't working.
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 8:11:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How do you know if you've been chat banned? I was bitching last night at my team of pansy noobs and later noticed my chat wasn't working.

Usually a message will pop up in game if you try to post something plus you usually get an email saying your banned for what ever reasons.
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Game is very addicting sir, loads of fun playing with these guys as well. GL

This player is already a clan member.

That's the message I got when trying to invite you.  

Also, for those who PM'd me, invites were sent as well.
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 8:15:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Usually a message will pop up in game if you try to post something plus you usually get an email saying your banned for what ever reasons.

First off, YOU'RE

I don't think it tells you why you were banned, I know it tells you when the ban will be lifted.  Fuckin NOOB
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 8:16:44 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

If that were universal, I would be chat banned until 2040.

Link Posted: 11/30/2012 8:21:17 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tankers!

sweet

Time to go troll the low tiers.

Link Posted: 11/30/2012 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First off, YOU'RE

I don't think it tells you why you were banned, I know it tells you when the ban will be lifted.  Fuckin NOOB

Fucking Texas spelling Nazi
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If that were universal, I would be chat banned until 2040.

I was swearing and being pretty obnoxious and calling them names. We were playing Karelia and assaulting. I was in my T29 and went to the left. Our IS-3 (top tank on the list) and Tiger went up the middle hill and sat and tried to snipe all game and didn't do shit. I started calling them on it and I think they got mad. O yea, I told the enemy which grid square they were in First time I've done that, but there's a first for everything, right?

If you're a heavy, don't sit 500m back and snipe, that's not what you're designed for...
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I was swearing and being pretty obnoxious and calling them names. We were playing Karelia and assaulting. I was in my T29 and went to the left. Our IS-3 (top tank on the list) and Tiger went up the middle hill and sat and tried to snipe all game and didn't do shit. I started calling them on it and I think they got mad. O yea, I told the enemy which grid square they were in First time I've done that, but there's a first for everything, right?

If you're a heavy, don't sit 500m back and snipe, that's not what you're designed for...

Yeah....about that....don't do that.  That's what probably got ya.

Link Posted: 11/30/2012 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, I'm sure that's what got me, but I have received ZERO notification about a chat ban. Nothing popped up in my garage notifcations, no emails, no messages in my wot.com account, no in-game chat message, nada. Just about 3 games later, I put the cruise control on at game start and hit enter to type and when I started typing my tank stopped. I looked and my chat window wasn't up. Tried cruise again and when I started typing tank stops again. No chat window again. I'm guessing not being able to open the in-game chat window is sign of a chat ban?

ETA: I only gave away their position because we were losing 2-13 and they were the last two tanks left. Heavies cannot sit just off the start and snipe during an assault round.
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 9:42:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, I'm sure that's what got me, but I have received ZERO notification about a chat ban. Nothing popped up in my garage notifcations, no emails, no messages in my wot.com account, no in-game chat message, nada. Just about 3 games later, I put the cruise control on at game start and hit enter to type and when I started typing my tank stopped. I looked and my chat window wasn't up. Tried cruise again and when I started typing tank stops again. No chat window again. I'm guessing not being able to open the in-game chat window is sign of a chat ban?

ETA: I only gave away their position because we were losing 2-13 and they were the last two tanks left. Heavies cannot sit just off the start and snipe during an assault round.

That's not necessarily the case.  I've had a couple of occasions where chat just stops working.  But it's functioning again after the next client restart.  I've always chalked it up to a bug similar to the rare instances where my tank hull won't move when the match starts.  Turret turns but I can't move until I hit <enter> twice.  FM.

E-95
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That's not necessarily the case.  I've had a couple of occasions where chat just stops working.  But it's functioning again after the next client restart.  I've always chalked it up to a bug similar to the rare instances where my tank hull won't move when the match starts.  Turret turns but I can't move until I hit <enter> twice.  FM.

E-95

Might be that. Guess I'll see tonight.
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top