BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 220
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]
How would the people in the car know 'bad people were coming' if they were caught in the trap? They would just know they were trapped in a car.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How would the people in the car know 'bad people were coming' if they were caught in the trap? They would just know they were trapped in a car.

http://i.imgur.com/wGQnGzO.png
View Quote

Maybe they wrote it really quick once the wolves returned?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No kidding....hell the senator didn't even have to finish her sentence and Rick pulled the trigger.  He was itching to do it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, Rick is taking orders........

C'mon, you're married....

Being given permission to do something you wanted to do anyway is NOT the same thing as taking orders.

No kidding....hell the senator didn't even have to finish her sentence and Rick pulled the trigger.  He was itching to do it.

Yup! I laughed at quickly he acted. There was zero hesitation in Rick pulling the trigger.
Reminded me of this scene from 4 Rooms:

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

They might have seen people, while trapped in the car, doing bad things, note is finished in blood.   Or, one of the bad people might have had a come to jesus moment and left the note.  Or maybe someone observed the trap being sprung on someone else, and went back and left the note.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I am betting after loosing a kid and husband getting throat slit right in front of her, the senator is going to start to crack.  She was shutting down after her kid was killed, husband may break her.

The graves she was visiting,  did someone go back and get what was left of their bodies from the warehouse?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Been that way since before Mullet Hair showed up.... caused some confusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its Glenn, damnit, not Gene.

You must be new around here.

No shit. He's got some serious catching up to do

Why are you guys calling him gene now?

Been that way since before Mullet Hair showed up.... caused some confusion.

Get used to it.

Gene and Newgene.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Glenn gonna die
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surprise guest on TD tonight...

Glenn gonna die

Who's Glenn???
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Starting to wonder if Janways group knows this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Everybody carries the virus. The ones left living are the ones that didn't die from it. Go back to the episode where they were at the CDC, the CDC guy explained it. Sorry, I can't remember the episode.  

First thing I thought after ol Pete sliced the queen's husbands throat was that they should let him die and then re-animate. That would help them all to understand how one becomes a walker...
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Guess they're not streaming thru the open gate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
michonne is living a delusionary dream world about to come to a crashing stop when the zombies come pouring through the front gate like commies on pork chop hill

It would have been more impressive if Rick had taken on a substantial hoard...maybe popped off a round in desperation and tribal council runs out to find him slugging it out...Rick's compadres jump in to finish the fight...then his monologue.

All in all, awesome episode except...as usual, when you got a bad guy down, kill 'em (re:  Morgan and the two pansies that tried to jack him).
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow, it got dark fast.
View Quote

And Daryl, Gaaron and Morg sorted things out and got back quickly.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It would have been more impressive if Rick had taken on a substantial hoard...maybe popped off a round in desperation and tribal council runs out to find him slugging it out...Rick's compadres jump in to finish the fight...then his monologue.

All in all, awesome episode except...as usual, when you got a bad guy down, kill 'em (re:  Morgan and the two pansies that tried to jack him).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
michonne is living a delusionary dream world about to come to a crashing stop when the zombies come pouring through the front gate like commies on pork chop hill

I guess we'll find out what kind of transformational moment Morgan has that made him think ALL life was precious next season.  He kind of hinted at that on TTD show as the guest.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe the Wolves left it so the people would try and escape, get bitten, then just get added to their personal collection of zombie minions.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, it got dark fast.

Yeah they said they were 50+ miles out from ASZ as well.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh, shit.  The Wolves have the pictures.
View Quote

PER and OPSEC fail on Gaaron's part.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Im guessing because they assumed they would only have to worry about walkers, and theyre dumb.  Of what we saw the last half of the season the ASZ inhabitants were oblivious to the threat living people could be to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So WTF was the genius that installed the ASZ "wall" thinking with the bracing on the outside?I mean that's grades school shit right there.

Im guessing because they assumed they would only have to worry about walkers, and theyre dumb.  Of what we saw the last half of the season the ASZ inhabitants were oblivious to the threat living people could be to them.

This

They've lived a very sheltered existence.  In one scene they said the area had been evacuated so they didn't have a "people problem".   The wall is fine for walkers. But Rick pointed out the error of the design at one point.

It's really indicative of their total unpreparedness, and how they have built up a "false" sense of security.  The wall's design is a great symbol of this.  

The wall offers absolutely no protection against living humans.  The people aren't prepared to deal with humans, who are really a bigger threat then walkers.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm not reading anything posted lately.

Still have to wait another 90 minutes for the start of the end.  

Screw you east coasters and early watchers.  
View Quote

We usually have to wait a day or more after it airs to get it...and we're 10-12 hours ahead of the U.S.

[Hence my late/getting caught up posts]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
did it show what happned to Gene after he let Nick live?   I must have blinked
View Quote

Negative.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Most denizens of GD have never seen snatch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The actor playing Morgan sounds pretty cool.

You never saw Snatch?

Most denizens of GD have never seen snatch.

Guess that means Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is right out.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I was waiting for a stray Zed to get her from behind as she was making her speech.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deanna needs to look at the flowers

I was waiting for a stray Zed to get her from behind as she was making her speech.

That would have been an interesting twist...look like we need a new leader...looks like I'm it [/Rick]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If you've never seen Snatch, see it now!
View Quote

Followed by Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and then Layer Cake.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I was thing the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that Gary Busey???

I was thing the same thing.

And the good thing is he wouldn't need all that much makeup.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Dead brother, dead lover, all the black men of value on the show being killed off...

Edit: plus the actress is pregnant and perhaps they work that into the show... Bob left his mark.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was good .... still don't get what Sasha's problem is

Dead brother, dead lover, all the black men of value on the show being killed off...

Edit: plus the actress is pregnant and perhaps they work that into the show... Bob left his mark.

There's a twist:  let her real life pregnancy be due to Bob...and we'll have our second baby born unto the Z-poc...don't think it's going to play out like that, though.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There's a twist:  let her real life pregnancy be due to Bob...and we'll have our second baby born unto the Z-poc...don't think it's going to play out like that, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Naw theyll kill her annoying ass off first.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Morgan is back. .. he's been the only black male of value ever to appear on the show. ..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morgan is back. .. he's been the only black male of value ever to appear on the show. ..

Whaddaya mean?  Tyrese made a great nanny.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:28:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
so Gabriel jumps the shark throwing the group under the bus to Deanna, gets all bi-polar with the walkers, and gets into it with Sasha ....but lets just hold hands, pray, and forget about it in the end?
View Quote

Did you even watch Happy Days?!?

That's not the correct use of the term "jumps the shark"...at least that's what I was told.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Did anyone notice the scene with Daryle in the van holding up his knife as they are about to run for it? The blade had all kinds of holes milled in it. He was not his using his regular Team Gemini unless it's a different model?
View Quote

His Gemini has been gone since Terminus at least.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A little disappointed Darryl fell into that trap. C'mon dude, that's something Aaron would've tripped.

Morgan and Rick reunited at last. Wonder what'll come of this...

Great finale.
View Quote

I would still like to know how Morgan went from having the coolest weapon/ammo fort around to a stick...OK, a stick and an AR...and now a SIG.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#30]
I thought there would be more than just two wolves. That's silly, and they're not going to do crap against ricks group.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#31]
The pictures are great for mission planning, but the original three Wolves have been inside the ASZ and already know the layout.

Why the Wolves have decided not to mess with the ASZ is beyond me. A boy scout troop could literally take the ASZ in ten minutes or so.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Morgan should have killed the 2 wolf assholes.
View Quote

I'm not for indiscriminant killing but known bad guys should be eliminated.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The pictures are great for mission planning, but the original three Wolves have been inside the ASZ and already know the layout.

Why the Wolves have decided not to mess with the ASZ is beyond me. A boy scout troop could literally take the ASZ in ten minutes or so.

View Quote

Is that based on the graphic novel storyline or something they eluded to in the show?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

First thing I thought after ol Pete sliced the queen's husbands throat was that they should let him die and then re-animate. That would help them all to understand how one becomes a walker...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everybody carries the virus. The ones left living are the ones that didn't die from it. Go back to the episode where they were at the CDC, the CDC guy explained it. Sorry, I can't remember the episode.  

and then after he bites Deanna
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:39:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I thought there would be more than just two wolves. That's silly, and they're not going to do crap against ricks group.
View Quote

The original crew were two males a female according to the homosexual and one of the males was very intelligent.  The two idiots that tried to kill Morgan were not intelligent.  There has got to be more than two wolves.

I was really hoping to see like a huge gang of Mad Max Apocalypse style people that Rick had to go to after being banished.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Is that based on the graphic novel storyline or something they eluded to in the show?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the last episode.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A veritable come to Jesus moment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
so Gabriel jumps the shark throwing the group under the bus to Deanna, gets all bi-polar with the walkers, and gets into it with Sasha ....but lets just hold hands, pray, and forget about it in the end?

A veritable come to Jesus moment.

I thought she might have marched him back over to tribal council for a true come to Jesus moment (i.e. tell your [I let them all die] story)
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Morgan should have killed the 2 wolf assholes.

Morgan himself likely killed people when they entered his AO back when Rick found him.  I'm guessing he's trying to atone for his behavior, because some of the people he killed probably weren't bad.  Remember he went right at Rick, Carl, and Michonne so hard even after they took his prisoner he still managed to stab Rick.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

For all the dramatic buildup, the "Wolves" seemed to be duds. I can see why they were not a threat to the sheep of the ASZ.

Also explain to me how Rick doesn't get infected by a walker head exploding blood and brains into his face and mouth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did anyone else think it was retarded that the wolves carved a W on themselves?

For all the dramatic buildup, the "Wolves" seemed to be duds. I can see why they were not a threat to the sheep of the ASZ.

Also explain to me how Rick doesn't get infected by a walker head exploding blood and brains into his face and mouth.

Oh, good grief!

Because he (and everyone else) is already infected.

Get with the program.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
But if they get bit they have to cut off the bitten appendage, else they die. Maybe there's extra zombification goodness in walker slobber.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone's already infected but they have to die to actually turn into Zombies.
But if they get bit they have to cut off the bitten appendage, else they die. Maybe there's extra zombification goodness in walker slobber.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Oh, good grief!

Get with the program.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, good grief!

Get with the program.

Well, a bite though that is none life threatening activates the virus, trigger a fever, and kills them so I would think blood in the mouth and eyes would have the same effect.

But...it's a tv show so I'll just go with it.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

In the last episode.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the last episode.

Were the banished people he was referring to Darryl confirmed as part of the wolves?  I must have missed that if so...
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Were the banished people he was referring to Darryl confirmed as part of the wolves?  I must have missed that if so...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the last episode.

I am assuming they are especially since they mentioned that one of them is really smart and there was that elaborate trap.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
  Them killing Red Poncho hurt my spirit for some reason. He just stood there and let them bleed him.

Fuck civilian clothes in the apocalypse; everything camo and subdued.
View Quote

Probably had no choice.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
 Claymores, improvised if need be, surrounding the perimeter with trigger switches in the guard tower.  Trip flares, coencenctric rings of corcertina (barb wire if that's all that is available) with cans with rocks, small bells, etc. The concertina will allow access but in a maze sort of configuration to slow living marauders and funnel them into overlapping kill zones covered by the best weapons available.
Guns and ammo forts everywhere.  Mandatory training for all. Excursions for supplies, etc will be treated like a military operation with  a well defined command structure and objectives.
I would reinforce the wall with an interior wall made of railroad ties, landscaping timbers, logs, etc with a layer of gravel between them and the exterior wall and build it just high enough for sentries to patrol and peek over with firing slits every 10 feet or so.

Everybody on that show is a fucking amature when it comes to real security.  I still love it though.
View Quote

You mean like all the things Morgan had at his original site.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Probably had no choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Them killing Red Poncho hurt my spirit for some reason. He just stood there and let them bleed him.

Probably had no choice.

Yeah, that was the impression I got since he was smart enough to use the leeks to keep mosquitos away.  

Reminds of this MSNBC reporter that went to Afghanistan and went out on patrol with this HUGE red backpack and he's taking fire running around with this red backpack on.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 Claymores, improvised if need be, surrounding the perimeter with trigger switches in the guard tower.  Trip flares, coencenctric rings of corcertina (barb wire if that's all that is available) with cans with rocks, small bells, etc. The concertina will allow access but in a maze sort of configuration to slow living marauders and funnel them into overlapping kill zones covered by the best weapons available.
Guns and ammo forts everywhere.  Mandatory training for all. Excursions for supplies, etc will be treated like a military operation with  a well defined command structure and objectives.
I would reinforce the wall with an interior wall made of railroad ties, landscaping timbers, logs, etc with a layer of gravel between them and the exterior wall and build it just high enough for sentries to patrol and peek over with firing slits every 10 feet or so.

Everybody on that show is a fucking amature when it comes to real security.  I still love it though.

Morgan basically did what Bill does in the "The Last of Us."
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Can you imagine being stuck in Los Angeles during Zombie Apocalypse?

Hold on let me push my bullet button.  Hold on need to reload, again.  10 MILLION+ possible walkers and lawlessness in that area? No thanks.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah, that was the impression I got since he was smart enough to use the leeks to keep mosquitos away.  

Reminds of this MSNBC reporter that went to Afghanistan and went out on patrol with this HUGE red backpack and he's taking fire running around with this red backpack on.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably had no choice.

That guy definitely had A LOT of luck with surviving up to that point.  That or they wanted to foreshadow the smarts and ruthlessness the wolves have for next season.
Page / 220
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top