Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 380
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:19:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Reports now saying Trump narrowing gap in Illinois. If this trend continues and there is poor voter turnout in shitcago, Trump may actually have a shot!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:35:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Reports now saying Trump narrowing gap in Illinois. If this trend continues and there is poor voter turnout in shitcago, Trump may actually have a shot!
View Quote

It will be interesting to see how the black voter turn out is and who they vote for.  Even if they don't switch and vote Republican, Trumps comments of, what have they do for you in the last 50 years, might cause a lot of them to stay home.  Other than making them dependent on the government the results show the Democrats haven't done much for them.  I'm curious if their turn out drops 20% but they still vote Dem or if their turn out stays the same but 20% vote for Trump.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Hillary taking several days off to prepare for the debate on Monday night.    She's running scared and Trump is in her head.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hillary taking several days off to prepare for the debate on Monday night.    She's running scared and Trump is in her head.  
View Quote

And she'll have to take several days off after each debate to recover. Now, she'll have an advantage as the questions will certainly be vetted through backdoor channels with her campaign, but over the next month, her rest/hospital days will accumulate and she'll effectively miss weeks of time that would otherwise be spent stumping.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:54:00 AM EDT
[#6]
From the lead story on Drudge:

If Trump wins Virginia, then he almost surely isn't going to lose Florida or North Carolina (both of which are noticeably to Virginia's right), almost surely isn't going to lose populist Iowa (where polls suggest he is faring about 5 points better than he is nationally), and isn't likely to lose Ohio (which is a bit to the right of Virginia and shows him polling better). The combination of these states would give him 272 electoral votes.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If Trump wins Virginia, then he almost surely isn't going to lose Florida or North Carolina (both of which are noticeably to Virginia's right), almost surely isn't going to lose populist Iowa (where polls suggest he is faring about 5 points better than he is nationally), and isn't likely to lose Ohio (which is a bit to the right of Virginia and shows him polling better). The combination of these states would give him 272 electoral votes.

View Quote

Just saw that story.. It's an interesting read

http://www.weeklystandard.com/electoral-mapmaking/article/2004500

https://www.weeklystandard.com/electoral-mapmaking/article/2004500
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Hopefully Trump says something or launches a new ad that has the reporters clamoring to question Hillary.  Something to break up daily routine of medication and sleeping.  I thought Wiki Leaks was going to release something major before the first debate.  Friday is the day information is leaked when people want it to disappear.  So apparently there is nothing coming out from Julian Assange.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hopefully Trump says something or launches a new ad that has the reporters clamoring to question Hillary.  Something to break up daily routine of medication and sleeping.  I thought Wiki Leaks was going to release something major before the first debate.  Friday is the day information is leaked when people want it to disappear.  So apparently there is nothing coming out from Julian Assange.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The big DNC email leak was on Friday, July 22.  By leaking on a Friday, it has time to disseminate before the major media can bury it with a big story.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#10]
New t-shirt

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

VA is a huge problem, and would have been for any of the GOP candidates. The state has been fundamentally transformed, and nobody has a handle on the impact of the criminal invaders that commit fraud and illegally vote.

That, and McAuliffe. The sole reason he moved to VA and the entire weight of the communist party was behind him was that his campaign apparatus was to serve as the de facto Hillary campaign advance guard. His administration's top priority for the past few years has been to guarantee the state goes to Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

VA is a huge problem, and would have been for any of the GOP candidates. The state has been fundamentally transformed, and nobody has a handle on the impact of the criminal invaders that commit fraud and illegally vote.

That, and McAuliffe. The sole reason he moved to VA and the entire weight of the communist party was behind him was that his campaign apparatus was to serve as the de facto Hillary campaign advance guard. His administration's top priority for the past few years has been to guarantee the state goes to Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to fail in that mission.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BAM!

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who? McAuliffe? Don't be so sure. The northern portion of the state is full - and I mean full - of NY, NJ and MA expats. The entire state, from tidwater to the Appalachian plateau has been transformed into East L.A. and north El Salvador. And McAuliffe went ahead and ignored the state Supreme Court (without any problem) and granted voting rights to thousands of felons.

ETA: I think that Trump, out of all the GOP candidates, has the best chance to break that but it's an uphill battle.  If he can win VA, it will be all over. I hope he has a viable path to win without it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Drudge siren is up, something about the debate rules.

She really can't stand up for 90 minutes, I can't fucking believe how awesome this election is!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Trump supporters are redneck racist!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1911557_.html&page=1

They mad!

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope so, and I'll do my part, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose VA and still win the election
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Enough with the bullshit concern trolling. Everyone knows what defeatist trolls want, to demoralize Republicans into not voting. If you live in Virginia, VOTE. Ignore the defeatist trolls, VOTE. Ignore the polls, VOTE.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Enough with the bullshit concern trolling. Everyone knows what defeatist trolls want, to demoralize Republicans into not voting. If you live in Virginia, VOTE. Ignore the defeatist trolls, VOTE. Ignore the polls, VOTE.

View Quote

I will, absolutely no question

I still fucking hate all the squirming dickbags that have moved into my state
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#21]
NeverTrumper heads are gonna explode!    
Ted Cruz on Friday said he would vote for Donald Trump for president.

"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching
my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for
the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," he wrote in a Facebook post.

Cruz said he endorsed both because of his primary pledge to support
the party nominee, as well as his concerns about Democratic nominee
Hillary Clinton.

"Last year, I promised to support the Republican nominee. And I
intend to keep my word," Cruz said. "Second, even though I have had
areas of significant disagreement with our nominee, by any measure
Hillary Clinton is wholly unacceptable — that’s why I have always been #NeverHillary."

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
NeverTrumper heads are gonna explode!    

Ted Cruz on Friday said he would vote for Donald Trump for president.

"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," he wrote in a Facebook post.

Cruz said he endorsed both because of his primary pledge to support the party nominee, as well as his concerns about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

"Last year, I promised to support the Republican nominee. And I intend to keep my word," Cruz said. "Second, even though I have had areas of significant disagreement with our nominee, by any measure Hillary Clinton is wholly unacceptable — that’s why I have always been #NeverHillary."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-rival-cruz-to-throw-support-to-gop-nominee-228584

View Quote

Ted Cruz. So much principals. All the principals.

He is doing the right thing though [Rarest, WoD, et al]

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

She really can't stand up for 90 minutes, I can't fucking believe how awesome this election is!!
View Quote

Monday is gonna be the most watched debate in history. Can't wait.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Glad to see Cruz on board

Meanwhile that cocksucker Graham is calling on republicans to un-endorse Trump
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As a Tarheel, we are born with two important instincts:

A: to be willing to kill over barbecue

B: hate those pompous, arrogant Virginians

but after watching the invasion of Yankees that have turned NOVA into occupied territory, I have really come to feel sorry for y'all.

It will warm my heart to see the horror of the Yankee transplants when The Commonwealth votes for The Donald.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL. Was that directed at me? VA is a tough nut to crack nowadays. As I stated, northern VA is occupied by northeastern transplants, and the entire state has been invaded by illegal aliens. VA is fucked.

Now, hopefully enough people are pissed off about what has happened to VA over the couple of decades, and actually go and vote.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#29]
A few feel good stories from tonight:

Despite the weirdness, former decathlete stud Bruce Jenner is still working hard for his country: Kim Kardashian reportedly 'on the fence' on voting Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump (after a conversation with her... err... father in law).

I had a long political call with Caitlyn last night about why she’s voting Trump. I’m on the fence
View Quote

Good on Bruce.

And this one about Beck. I hope he offs himself:

Glenn Beck: Cruz backing Trump 'profoundly sad'

And: Trump the 1st Republican ever to win early votes in FL
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:00:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Despite the weirdness, former decathlete stud Bruce Jenner is still working hard for his country: Kim Kardashian reportedly 'on the fence' on voting Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump (after a conversation with her... err... father in law).

Good on Bruce.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I had a long political call with Caitlyn last night about why she’s voting Trump. I’m on the fence

Good on Bruce.

Huh, I didn't know they not only counted, but publish early voting results before election day.

Has Fox called Trump the official winner in FL yet?  
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Huh, I didn't know they not only counted, but publish early voting results before election day.

View Quote

Those are probably a breakdown of the party registration of those who voted already, not a tabulation of votes.

I suspect that is so because I am not aware of a candidate named "independent".

People are making the supposition that Republicans are voting for Trump and Democrats are voting for Clinton.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Has Fox called Trump the official winner in FL yet?  
View Quote

They don't. It's the number of ballot requests, so, yes, the Twitter statement is misleading, but it is generally considered a strong, positive indicator.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Those are probably a breakdown of the party registration of those who voted already, not a tabulation of votes.

People are making the supposition that Republicans are voting for Trump and Democrats are voting for Clinton.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point, that makes more sense.  Seemed a little odd to me to be logging votes before election day.

As a side note, maybe Trump can do a rally in CA, and have Caitlyn plug for him to open the rally, just to explode some heads.  heh
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Good on Bruce.

[url=http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297556-glenn-beck-cruz-backing-trump-profoundly-sad]Glenn Beck: Cruz backing Trump 'profoundly sad'[/url]

[/url]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good on Bruce.

[url=http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297556-glenn-beck-cruz-backing-trump-profoundly-sad]Glenn Beck: Cruz backing Trump 'profoundly sad'[/url]

[/url]

“America is an idea, not a country,” he (Beck) said.

Nuttier than a can of Planters.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Good on Bruce.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good on Bruce.

Yeah good on Bruce, but we'll see if Kim follows up on that.  Someone else already mentioned, even though not an endorsement, it does cast doubt on Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Jessie Watter's is trolling a Hillary Clinton rally tonight on the Factor.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Watters is hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:04:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I think I just saw the first actual Trump commercial on Fox.

It's go time!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:00:26 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:33:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Good on Bruce.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good on Bruce.

Maybe it is time to go to the mountains for a while,” the conservative commentator added. "Again, disappointment doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings.”
Beck, who supported Cruz over Trump in the GOP’s presidential primaries, added he fears for the nation’s future.

“America is an idea, not a country,” he said. "When we discuss the destruction of our country, that is vastly different than the destruction of an idea. I fear the idea is already lost, due to the panic of losing one’s comfort and country.

And don't come back...  

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:15:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Oh God... this is one of the best ones yet.

THE DANK KNIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQn3Szi4aA

The Hero We Deserve needs an embed.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:28:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw somewhere yesterday that they expect Monday's debate to come up just shy of drawing as many TV viewers as the highest-rated Superbowl of all time.  A political debate!

This election is truly something to behold.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:34:43 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Saw somewhere yesterday that they expect Monday's debate to come up just shy of drawing as many TV viewers as the highest-rated Superbowl of all time.  A political debate!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most people are watching for one reason: to see what Trump will say.

Everybody already knows Hillary Clinton's rehearsed responses to every possible question and there will be nothing new from her.  Hillary has 2 modes: "half-asleep, deadpan, boring as fuck" and "angry, shrill, incredibly obnoxious."  Rubio's soundbite robot shtick lost him a lot of votes and that is Hillary's M.O.  At least Rubio could deliver his bullshit with a hint of charm.  That's why she doesn't do press conferences and the campaign tries to keep her out of the public spotlight as much as possible.  She is unlikable as hell with no charisma.  Hillary has attracted all the voters she's going to attract and the only ones left that might swing her way are just trying to decide if Trump is really so bad that they'll be forced to vote for someone they hate.

A few of Hillary's ass-kissers are confident that she's going to destroy Trump but they have no idea what they're in for.  They haven't seen him when he's on-topic, focused, and sticking to the issues.  They only know "Trump the racist buffoon" that was created by the media and haven't seen the Trump we've been watching at rallies and in press conferences.

On Monday night, there are going to be a lot of Liberals feeling very depressed when they realize that Hillary has ZERO chance of winning the election.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:05:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

THE DANK KNIGHT

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THE DANK KNIGHT

https://youtu.be/2DQn3Szi4aA

That's awesome.  Thanks for sharing.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Good morning.  Has this been posted?  It's pretty good!

300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]

https://youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw

[youtube]https://youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw[/youtube]
Page / 380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top