BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 3:50:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm on the road right now and plan on picking up FO4 when I get home this weekend.

Any tips as far as whether to focus on guns or energy weapons early on? I normally play a sneaky sniper on my first playthroughs and the fact that you can make laser rifles into laser sniper rifles has me considering leaning towards energy weapons instead of my normal guns.
View Quote

They dont use the stats in the same way they did in fo3 and you will be able to be a sneaky sniper only if your sneaky enough and can scrap enough to build a sniper rifle.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 3:53:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There is an iOS / Adroid Pip Boy app that pairs to your game and runs in real time. It basically allows you to have your Pip Boy open in front of you as you play, so no need to constantly Tab into it. I had my iPad on my desk in front of me running it and it is pretty damn sweet... I'm still torn on it being easier to use it or the in-game one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh and real time pip boy app on phone or tablet is fucking awesome

Say what?

There is an iOS / Adroid Pip Boy app that pairs to your game and runs in real time. It basically allows you to have your Pip Boy open in front of you as you play, so no need to constantly Tab into it. I had my iPad on my desk in front of me running it and it is pretty damn sweet... I'm still torn on it being easier to use it or the in-game one.

I find it easier just to favorite weapons and aid and switch on the fly i dont even use the pip boy except for the map.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 3:55:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone else getting annoyed with the mini nuke super mutants?

Can't go anywhere without running into a couple of those fuckers trying to get their snackbar on.

View Quote

Not really i ussually cripple their arms or kill them before they get close enough.

I am however getting tired of the radioactive ghouls and the lightning storms lol.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 4:03:50 AM EDT
[#4]
If you're finding ammo sparse, there's some stuff in luck that will be right up your alley.

I rotate ammo regularly, so it works out well for me.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 4:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]
So I'm trying to help a few camps on the east end, getting my ass whooped left and right. Need to explore more and get some better gear
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 6:17:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Can't go anywhere without running into a couple of those fuckers trying to get their snackbar on.

View Quote

Sneak and snipe from a mile away.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 7:08:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you're finding ammo sparse, there's some stuff in luck that will be right up your alley.
I rotate ammo regularly, so it works out well for me.
View Quote

Bulk ammo is a vendor buy.  I've been selling items to buy ammo and then craft all gear/weapons.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope, they drop nuclear material that you need to make some good stuff.  Just kite them, you can outrun them so it's pretty easy, and the beeping makes it easy to tell when its good to stop running and blast them.

Laser rifle is best rifle.  But ammo is scarce.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

So I'm trying to help a few camps on the east end, getting my ass whooped left and right. Need to explore more and get some better gear
View Quote
If you ever get stuck somewhere just bring in the power armor, that's the point of it. To get you through places you couldn't get through otherwise. Make sure you FAST TRAVEL it there.

Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you ever get stuck somewhere just bring in the power armor, that's the point of it. To get you through places you couldn't get through otherwise. Make sure you FAST TRAVEL it there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And in case you were unaware, power armor can fast travel even if it's dead.  So after you've cleared you can use it as a pack mule, dead or not.  I just found a second set last night that may never get a core, I'll just use it for that purpose.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#11]
OK this goes to show how much time I'm wasting in the game... but how do you connect buildings to power? Or can you?

I'm trying to get light inside my buildings in Sanctuary that is not the floor lanterns. I've installed lights, I have a generator and I've connected the generator to exterior lights... but they won't turn on. I just don't see how to power them or the interior light fixtures.

You know, for as much as I have complained in the past about modern games keeping the training wheels on too much this game feels like the exact opposite... zero instruction, figure it out from trial and error. I went crazy just trying to figure out how to scrap stuff and I'm sure I'm doing it in some cockamamie roundabout way, the game is just very obtuse when it comes to telling you how the crafting / building tools work.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Those are called Radroaches....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1 1/2 hours in I already noticed a couple of bugs, but it is to be expected. Loving the game so far, but had to take a break for a while.

Those are called Radroaches....

lol.... noticed a few more since then after playing about 3-4 more hours, but it isn't a big deal. It is why in games like this you should always quick-save. Although I can see how it could infuriate newcomers. I remember some of my experiences from older Bethesda games where I had to start almost from the beginning on a mission because of a glitch.

Spoiler:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OK this goes to show how much time I'm wasting in the game... but how do you connect buildings to power? Or can you?

I'm trying to get light inside my buildings in Sanctuary that is not the floor lanterns. I've installed lights, I have a generator and I've connected the generator to exterior lights... but they won't turn on. I just don't see how to power them or the interior light fixtures.

You know, for as much as I have complained in the past about modern games keeping the training wheels on too much this game feels like the exact opposite... zero instruction, figure it out from trial and error. I went crazy just trying to figure out how to scrap stuff and I'm sure I'm doing it in some cockamamie roundabout way, the game is just very obtuse when it comes to telling you how the crafting / building tools work.
View Quote

Is there a light switch on the lights?  I haven't done lights yet, but I've done the warning siren, and there's a power switch on the pole.

I agree with the instruction critique.  It sucks.  I went a Stored a bunch of stuff in my workbench in workbench mode...lots of furniture and the like...and I have no idea how to retrieve any of it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Plop a generator down then highlight it while you are still in the builder screen. On PS4 it's triangle to run a line and then connect it to a switch box. If your light is on say the ceiling or the adjacent wall, it will work off the switch box.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Put a power switch inside your structure near the lights.  Connect power to the power switch and the lights should then turn on.  The switch doesn't actually turn the lights on or off (that I can figure out), but added the switch powered my lights.  The switch only seemed to power lights close to the switch.  You might be able to just add a power line connector inside the house instead of the switch.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#16]
You don't need switches for lights, FYI. The conduits and pylons provide power to a set area. So you just have to have a generator wired to a pylon or conduit close enough to where the lights are. They'll obviously always be on, if you care about that, unless they're on a switch.

Would be nice to have a sensor that actives when it gets dark.

ETA - I'd agree that a thorough tutorial, at least on building, is necessary. I'm working through getting lightboxes working, I have a sign for my main building built but I think I need to wire them all together with separate wires (there's like 40 lightboxes) as the conduits next to them which provide power for the interior/exterior lights don't recognize. I was working on materials to build a pylon to try that last night before the wife forced me to turn the game off to watch Dexter.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Is there a light switch on the lights?  I haven't done lights yet, but I've done the warning siren, and there's a power switch on the pole.

I agree with the instruction critique.  It sucks.  I went a Stored a bunch of stuff in my workbench in workbench mode...lots of furniture and the like...and I have no idea how to retrieve any of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Stored" stuff can't be retrieved directly I don't believe. When you go into the workbench mode or whatever, if you navigate to an item that you have "stored" you'll see a number at the bottom of the picture which indicates how many of the item you have stored. Placing one of those items will take from the storage rather than using resources to build a new one.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#18]
How easy is it to collect the bobble heads early on in the game? Is it possible to get most of them as a lower level?
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 3:51:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How easy is it to collect the bobble heads early on in the game? Is it possible to get most of them as a lower level?
View Quote

I've found just two so far, I don't like to research stuff like that ahead of time, prefer to just find things on my own.

I'd say no though, it's extremely easy to get in over your head and the areas the're in are such that you're not getting there and out alive at lower levels.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've found just two so far, I don't like to research stuff like that ahead of time, prefer to just find things on my own.

I'd say no though, it's extremely easy to get in over your head and the areas the're in are such that you're not getting there and out alive at lower levels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is the way games are supposed to be played.

None of this "Creatures level up with character"' nonsense.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bobble heads are about the only thing I like to look up, and rarer gear. Helps plan my character build out.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#22]
My first time through a game I like to just wing it... no walk throughs, no FAQ guides... just me and the boogens 'n loot I encounter.

Then once I've beaten the game, or reached a point that I think I've done all I want to do on my own, I'll look up whatever is left that I really want to find, get it then finish the game and start again (if I like the game) to play it a different way with all the knowledge I gained playing the first time.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Found this badboy in a far off area that is on the edge of the map limits.  Was a pretty long "dungeon" so to speak.  Lots of Ghouls, lots of flashbacks to show what happened.  Dagger was used in a mass genocide lol.

Then thereafter did another quest and ended up with this.....reward for killing a big, badass deathclaw that ripped my head off a few times...

I love it!
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Found this badboy in a far off area that is on the edge of the map limits.  Was a pretty long "dungeon" so to speak.  Lots of Ghouls, lots of flashbacks to show what happened.  Dagger was used in a mass genocide lol.

http://i.imgur.com/ISzj9Lk.png

Then thereafter did another quest and ended up with this.....reward for killing a big, badass deathclaw that ripped my head off a few times...

http://i.imgur.com/aLl2hYt.png

I love it!
View Quote

That rifle...
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
That rifle...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I love it!

That rifle...

Dang! I've been using a hunting rifle set up like that with a .50 cal receiver on it. It only does 67 damage IIRC.

Link Posted: 11/12/2015 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

"Stored" stuff can't be retrieved directly I don't believe. When you go into the workbench mode or whatever, if you navigate to an item that you have "stored" you'll see a number at the bottom of the picture which indicates how many of the item you have stored. Placing one of those items will take from the storage rather than using resources to build a new one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you take a perk you can have your workbench storage places linked together.

I don't know how it works yet, but you can.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive been working towards it...requires the Leader perk, and I think its called Supply Lines or something like that.  I just got my CHR high enough to get the leader perk last night, haven't played this evening, but it shouldn't take too long to pick up the 2 levels I need.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#28]
What's the deal with the extremely low user scores on Metacritic?

http://www.metacritic.com/search/all/fallout%204/results

4.9 PC
5.4 Xbox
5.9 PS4

Sour grapes, anti-Bethesda people, something else?
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh my god they should have named this game Massachusetts Salvage... I'm spending all my damn time salvaging stuff and building stuff.

When I first came out of the vault I wanted to kick ass... then I wanted to build a MACHINE to kick ass... now I want to build an EMPIRE to house the machines I use to kick ass...
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#30]
fkn lol
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I love it!
View Quote

Fapfapfapfap
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 1:01:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

4.9 PC
5.4 Xbox
5.9 PS4

View Quote

There are a lot of people that agree with me concerning the lack of innovation to the game.  It's a lot of content, sure, but the quality of the content is really, really, dated.  On top of that, the game starts out like there's going to be a compelling storyline, then turns into the classic Bethesda open-world collect-a-thon.  They didn't even bother to fix any of the bugs familiar to anyone who's played one of their other reskinned titles.

My initial critique of the game is softening as I play it.  Still, I'm only playing it because the money's been spent, and while it isn't a great game, it's the game of the hour, and it passes time while I wait for a better game.  I'd give it 3 stars at best, and that's pretty much in line with the reviews you posted above.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 1:32:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some of the hanging lights need wall conduits.  You power line runs to these and they have an AOE.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 2:12:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Ran into some extremely severe frame-rate drops on PS4 when I was on my way to the Minuteman Castle. A Brotherhood of Steel Vertibird was flying around overhead and every time it would get close to the ground my frame-rate would drop extensively to the point where it felt like really bad internet lag. Didn't matter if I was looking at the Vertibird or not.

Weird.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 2:18:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Found something interesting... put in spoiler in the off chance someone doesn't want to know about it lol.  Not really a spoiler but hey.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 3:23:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There are a lot of people that agree with me concerning the lack of innovation to the game.  It's a lot of content, sure, but the quality of the content is really, really, dated.  On top of that, the game starts out like there's going to be a compelling storyline, then turns into the classic Bethesda open-world collect-a-thon.  They didn't even bother to fix any of the bugs familiar to anyone who's played one of their other reskinned titles.

My initial critique of the game is softening as I play it.  Still, I'm only playing it because the money's been spent, and while it isn't a great game, it's the game of the hour, and it passes time while I wait for a better game.  I'd give it 3 stars at best, and that's pretty much in line with the reviews you posted above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

4.9 PC
5.4 Xbox
5.9 PS4

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I got that going yesterday. Once you put a point in the leader perk you go into workshop mode and you have a new option when you highlight one of your settlors to setup a supply line. Once you do that, those two settlements will share resources. I'm going to end up just linking all the random settlements to Sanctuary as a main hub and just dump all my resources there. That way all the settlements have access to everything. When you go into workshop mode you just have access to whatever is in both workshops automatically.

I wish the walls/fences worked better with altitude changes. I've been slowly working on walling off the entirety of my settlements and it sometimes looks like shit because of uneven ground. It's also taking a shitload of resources. May give up on that project, even though Hangman's Alley is walled off completely already Raiders managed to get in. I got a notice last night they were under attack and when I fast travelled there one had gotten in. Granted the doors aren't locked.

I built a couple of those trading posts, kindof annoying that the people that are assigned to stuff rarely end up at their assignment. I built a treehouse as well and the ground level has indoor trading posts but the people won't enter the house, at all. Then I put one of the trading posts outside and reassigned someone to it, he walked the other way but now is a vendor I can trade with and is feeding caps to the workshop, so it's working, just wish they stayed at their assigned position from 8-5 or whatever like a job and only left to go home for the night, when I ring the bell/alarm, or when it's attacked.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I wish the walls/fences worked better with altitude changes. I've been slowly working on walling off the entirety of my settlements and it sometimes looks like shit because of uneven ground. It's also taking a shitload of resources. May give up on that project, even though Hangman's Alley is walled off completely already Raiders managed to get in. I got a notice last night they were under attack and when I fast travelled there one had gotten in. Granted the doors aren't locked.
View Quote

For the walls, you can hold in 'E' and use the scroll wheel to move the items up and down before you place them.  Should help with leveling out your fences.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

For the walls, you can hold in 'E' and use the scroll wheel to move the items up and down before you place them.  Should help with leveling out your fences.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the E button on my PS4 controller?

You'd think the functionality would still be there, but if it is I haven't figured it out yet.

ETA - The fences still "snap" to each other so if the altitude changes noticeably it gets all fucked up. Sometimes the stuff snaps together perfectly conforming to the area it's in, other times it floats like hell leaving a huge gap underneath.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#40]
I agree they should have had some more detail on how to use the workbench.  I have about 8 hours in the game now and I think I have a pretty good handle on it.  I think I spent an hour scrapping everything I could find at Sanctuary and the Drive in.

I did not think I would do so much with it, but I am kind of having fun building a settlement.

I agree with what others saud eraly on, don't scrap any weapons or armor that will give you steel or wood.  There is so much steel and wood laying around you will be swimming in it.  I am scrapping leather armor and using the leather resource to upgrade my current leather set.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

4.9 PC

5.4 Xbox

5.9 PS4

Skyrim had similar issues with user score when it was released for the same reasons you listed.

These people are upset because they think the game has been simplified because the skill point system was removed. They are arguing that it should be the case that you can put 8 points in to intelligence and be godly at everything. Very literally every negative steam review mentions this point.

When you read these reviews, everyone says:

Pros:

The game is funner.

The gunplay is great.

VATS is improved.

All stats matter now.

Bigger world (I don't think it is bigger).

Enemies are harder (I disagree, and I'll explain why I think these people don't 'get' the game).

Cons:

No skill points.

UI is based on console games (it's almost identical to the FO3 UI).

Dialogue options are limited (there are more choices on average in this game than the other modern Fallouts).

In my experience the enemies are MUCH easier and I think its this massive misunderstanding of how the game 'works' that makes people think that the enemies are harder. People theorycrafted the characters they were going to make before the game was even made, going as far as to use Fallout 3 and New Vegas as the basis of this. Which, to be blunt, is dumb. Nobody compares Wolfenstein 3D to Quake 3 (the same amount of time has passed between these two games as FO3 and FO4).

But the game is plenty innovative where it needs to be. I've never seen a more complete crafting system in a game. This game makes Skyrim look like a childs game in that regard.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

But the game is plenty innovative where it needs to be. I've never seen a more complete crafting system in a game. This game makes Skyrim look like a childs game in that regard.
View Quote

???  It's almost identical, as far as I've seen.  Same gathering mechanic...if anything, a simplified skill-up requirement to create higher level items...I just don't see the innovation you're talking about.

As for funner...that's obviously a subjective statement that shouldn't be listed as a pro.  

The gunplay is great?  It's arcade-ish, with rudimentary AI, and relies on just ramping up damage resistance, health, and damage of enemies to present more of a challenge.

The rest of the items on your pro list are comparing it to a previous version of the game that's 7 years old.  And they couldn't even fix the known bugs.

That is not innovation.  That is re-skinning, with some mechanical tweaks.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#43]
According to PornHub they experienced a 10% drop in traffic when Fallout 4 went live.  Also so far Fallout 4 has made 750 Million compared to BO3 550 Million
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

???  It's almost identical, as far as I've seen.  Same gathering mechanic...if anything, a simplified skill-up requirement to create higher level items...I just don't see the innovation you're talking about.

As for funner...that's obviously a subjective statement that shouldn't be listed as a pro.  

The gunplay is great?  It's arcade-ish, with rudimentary AI, and relies on just ramping up damage resistance, health, and damage of enemies to present more of a challenge.

The rest of the items on your pro list are comparing it to a previous version of the game that's 7 years old.  And they couldn't even fix the known bugs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been a while since I played skyrim but when were you ever able to break down weapons and random objects into components to re-purpose? What other game had the AIs using stimpacks or flanking?
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's been a while since I played skyrim but when were you ever able to break down weapons and random objects into components to re-purpose? What other game had the AIs using stimpacks or flanking?
View Quote

AI enemies in Skyrim will flank you and heal themselves.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, and Dead Island used the exact same scrap mechanic.  I thought Skyrim did as well, but it's been awhile, and I'm old.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:56:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

4.9 PC
5.4 Xbox
5.9 PS4

View Quote

It pains me to say it, as a die-hard Fallout fan of over 20 years, but the game is downright boring. I wanted Fallout and got a shooter. The gunplay is good...the rest of the game is a step backward.

I've been playing since Fallout 1 (not quite since Wasteland) and one thing that always set Fallout apart was the extent to which you could be good or evil as a character arc. In FO4...

The dialogue system is a departure from the system that worked from FO1 through FO:NV - now it's third person fly on the wall type dialogue. You also no longer see the actual text of what you'll say. Instead, you get "gist" replies. Plus your character has a voice - it's completely disengaging.

The quests are boring. Go to location A, kill everyone, maybe retrieve the thing...boring.

Morality system gone. Skills are gone. What the fuck is that? The turning point in FO3 was at Megaton, and your decision there colored the rest of the game. Who would work with you? How would you solve quests? You could essentially play the game twice, with two very different characters, and have a completely different experience. I won't be playing this through again.

NPCs feel boring. I'm only 5 hours into it, but everyone I've met comes on strong with the whole "hey bro, can you solve this problem for us?" That's not how real communication works. In Fallout 3 you felt like you were walking into towns that had their own culture - you felt like an outsider walking into a world in motion. Now I walk into a town and people are immediately, "We have this problem! Fix it!"

The power armor change is realistic, but awful in terms of game play. I want to be able to OWN power armor, not just fucking lease it.

The settlement system is very clunky. Building things in first person sucks. If I wanted to build shit I'd play minecraft.

I built a gaming rig just to handle this game. To be quite honest, I'd happily go back to playing Fallout 2 on my laptop. Thus far, I'm really disappointed.

Link Posted: 11/14/2015 12:18:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Just uploaded this video. I was doing a quest when I stumbled upon two Vertibirds circling around a tower so I stood there to watch for a little bit... then... OMG!

Link Posted: 11/14/2015 12:49:32 AM EDT
[#49]
I just started playing.   I don't have a good pc anymore but I do have an xim4 adapter.   It's a little tricky for using the pip boy but otherwise it is great.

I used the trick to get the cryogun in the vault right after getting dog meat.  Kinda strange he could fetch something in a locked case.  Can he do thst with other items locked up or is it a glitch?  I've barely played but it seems fun so fsr.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 12:50:38 AM EDT
[#50]
I just started playing.   I don't have a good pc anymore but I do have an xim4 adapter so i can used a keyboard and mouse with my xbone.   It's a little tricky for using the pip boy but otherwise it is great.

I used the trick to get the cryogun in the vault right after getting dog meat.  Kinda strange he could fetch something in a locked case.  Can he do thst with other items locked up or is it a glitch?  I've barely played but it seems fun so fsr.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top