Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just bought the Imperial edition myself. Rather liking the game so far. Lots of customization of your character. The imperial edition is really only good for playing as an Imperial, an early cheap mount (1g as soon as you get done with the intro), and the ring of Mara which I don't plan to use.

Anyways, if you decide to play you could level up with me!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How much does ESO cost in the US?

Over here it's £50 for standard, £70 for Imperial. Pretty fucking outrageous, with the subs too.

Just bought the Imperial edition myself. Rather liking the game so far. Lots of customization of your character. The imperial edition is really only good for playing as an Imperial, an early cheap mount (1g as soon as you get done with the intro), and the ring of Mara which I don't plan to use.

You also are able (I think) to choose any class/race combo on any faction with the Imperial Edition.  Or was that also only a pre-order thing?

IE:  Dark Elf on Aldmeri Dominion, High Elf on Ebon Pact....etc.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You also are able (I think) to choose any class/race combo on any faction with the Imperial Edition.  Or was that also only a pre-order thing?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over here it's £50 for standard, £70 for Imperial. Pretty fucking outrageous, with the subs too.

With Imperial Edition I can choose any faction with the Imperial. Any other race is stuck with their faction. Not sure if it is different for pre-order.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was a pre-order Explorer's Pack thing.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:00:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Jatobi, having a couple of issues.

1) some items don't even give me the option to enchant
2) applied your enchants to a couple of items and it looks like they didn't take (stats same pre and post enchant)
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 8:21:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

2) applied your enchants to a couple of items and it looks like they didn't take (stats same pre and post enchant)
View Quote

If you see a little lock on the item, that means the existing enchant can't be replaced.  The only other reason would be that the enchant is too high or too low a level for the item.

Enchants don't change the stats of the item, just the enchant.  If you want to improve the stats, you have to have a crafter enhance the item, and even then it doesn't change the item level, just the rarity/quality.  Since the mats to do that aren't tiered, I would think it wouldn't be worthwhile until you're max level, save the upgrade mats for high level stuff you'll be more likely to keep awhile.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you see a little lock on the item, that means the existing enchant can't be replaced.  The only other reason would be that the enchant is too high or too low a level for the item.

Enchants don't change the stats of the item, just the enchant.  If you want to improve the stats, you have to have a crafter enhance the item, and even then it doesn't change the item level, just the rarity/quality.  Since the mats to do that aren't tiered, I would think it wouldn't be worthwhile until you're max level, save the upgrade mats for high level stuff you'll be more likely to keep awhile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I'll look for the lock when I get back in. Don't recall seeing it. Wasn't trying to enhance, only use some enchants.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ok, I'll look for the lock when I get back in. Don't recall seeing it. Wasn't trying to enhance, only use some enchants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has anyone made a legendary anything with the training trait to level alts with?  Just curious.  If they aren't bound items, would be fun to make a full set to pass around.  1 piece of each armor type, the rest heavy, enchant them all with health or regen.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Has anyone made a legendary anything with the training trait to level alts with?  Just curious.  If they aren't bound items, would be fun to make a full set to pass around.  1 piece of each armor type, the rest heavy, enchant them all with health or regen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, though I don't see the point in wasting legendary tempers just for a couple points worth of bonus to the trait. And just for the heck of it, I had a level 37 sword and I put it in the upgrade slot to see what it would come out to be... It was literally about 5 more damage and a tiny bit more valuable.

FWIW, it takes me 8 legendary tempers for a 100% upgrade chance at max level/max perk smithing. And armor skill lines are meh, you're better served with a different trait.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#9]
You know, I really wanted to get into the Sorcerer but damn it feels "slow" to me.  I feel like I'm not doing any damage, and feel like if someone coughs on me I die.

Dunno, maybe it's not for me.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You know, I really wanted to get into the Sorcerer but damn it feels "slow" to me.  I feel like I'm not doing any damage, and feel like if someone coughs on me I die.

View Quote

I'm a sorcerer and things tend to get all explodey when I show up. What trees/weapons/armor?

ETA: Shit speeds up quick when you get the crystal shards insta cast proc morph. Zap, zap, blast, zap, zap, blast, zap, zap BOOM!
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm a sorcerer and things tend to get all explodey when I show up. What trees/weapons/armor?

ETA: Shit speeds up quick when you get the crystal shards insta cast proc morph. Zap, zap, blast, zap, zap, blast, zap, zap BOOM!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The crystal shards insta cast probably only helps down the line, dont have many spells that have a cast time except that one....

Was light armor and a destro staff.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 4:27:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 4:36:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The crystal shards insta cast probably only helps down the line, dont have many spells that have a cast time except that one....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm light armor and destro staff.

First, play a Breton.  2nd, ignore all advice about capping...put points in magicka.  Most of them, in fact.  No stamina, maybe every 3rd point to health.  Unlike the other classes, your damage is based on skill level and magicka, not on your weapon...your weapon is pretty much there to look pretty for about the first 40 levels or so.

Pets are for faggots.  Ignore that skill tree.  Crystal shard, crystal shard, lightning their ass, loot.

To be perfectly honest...I may suck and just not know it....but I can take on 3 or 4 higher level enemies and barely get a scratch.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

First, play a Breton.  2nd, ignore all advice about capping...put points in magicka.  Most of them, in fact.  No stamina, maybe every 3rd point to health.  Unlike the other classes, your damage is based on skill level and magicka, not on your weapon...your weapon is pretty much there to look pretty for about the first 40 levels or so.

Pets are for faggots.  Ignore that skill tree.  Crystal shard, crystal shard, lightning their ass, loot.

To be perfectly honest...I may suck and just not know it....but I can take on 3 or 4 higher level enemies and barely get a scratch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I just hit Vet1 and I'm 26/12/11. I only have so much in Health/Stam because I'm a heavy armor melee sorcerer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:33:43 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

That guy is a douchebag.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 5:42:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Man, soul savior was a bitch! 6v1 was common, and a lot of times another group of 6 would pile in and it would be 12v1.

I must have burned like 5 gems after being killed.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Man, soul savior was a bitch! 6v1 was common, and a lot of times another group of 6 would pile in and it would be 12v1.

I must have burned like 5 gems after being killed.
View Quote

Ha. Just wait till you fight Molag Bal. I probably burned 5 soul gems... On the trash mobs. (And you WILL want to use your gems if you die on trash. They respawn if you way shrine res.)
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did my Sorc a little different...I made her an Imperial, for one thing. They get big bonuses to Health and Stamina, so I put all Attribute points into Magika and let Health and Stam take care of themselves until I hit soft cap on Magicka, then start putting points into Stamina. Why? Dark Conversion, that's why. Drains Stamina and gives Magicka and Health...also because blocking and interrupting uses Stamina also.

Don't ignore the Summoning tree entirely, the Charged Storm Atronarch Ultimate ability is a badass bosskiller...at least early on. Don't know about VR levels, ain't got there yet.

Be sure to get Silver Bolt and Intimidate from the Fighters Guild skill line. Silver Bolt makes Undead and Daedric mobs cake. Knocks them down, stuns them, and has a chance to insta-kill.  Intimidate and Persuade from the Mages Guild will save you much running around while questing, well worth the 2 point investment.

Also, get Inner Light and morph to Mage Light from the Mages Guild...adds 20% spell crit, 'nough said.

On another note...does anyone know of an addon that will alert me to when the insta-cast Crystal Shards procs? Or am I missing an interface option?

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I did my Sorc a little different...I made her an Imperial, for one thing. They get big bonuses to Health and Stamina, so I put all Attribute points into Magika and let Health and Stam take care of themselves until I hit soft cap on Magicka, then start putting points into Stamina. Why? Dark Conversion, that's why. Drains Stamina and gives Magicka and Health...also because blocking and interrupting uses Stamina also.

Don't ignore the Summoning tree entirely, the Charged Storm Atronarch Ultimate ability is a badass bosskiller...at least early on. Don't know about VR levels, ain't got there yet.

Be sure to get Silver Bolt and Intimidate from the Fighters Guild skill line. Silver Bolt makes Undead and Daedric mobs cake. Knocks them down, stuns them, and has a chance to insta-kill.  Intimidate and Persuade from the Mages Guild will save you much running around while questing, well worth the 2 point investment.

Also, get Inner Light and morph to Mage Light from the Mages Guild...adds 20% spell crit, 'nough said.

On another note...does anyone know of an addon that will alert me to when the insta-cast Crystal Shards procs? Or am I missing an interface option?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just watch your hands. They glow purple when your instant hatred bolt is ready.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I play 3rd person 100% of the time, first person makes me wanna hurl chunks

I'll watch for the glowy hands thing then, thanks.

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I play 3rd person most of the time too. It's fairly obvious once you realize what it is.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Going to be down for the count for a few days or so.

Got pneumonia.  Got real sick last night, got worse this morning.  Went to the Doc and chest xray confirmed.

No energy to do shit.  Been in bed most of the day, got up to eat and take my medicine, thought I'd post.

This shit sucks!
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Got pneumonia.  Got real sick last night, got worse this morning.  Went to the Doc and chest xray confirmed.

No energy to do shit.  Been in bed most of the day, got up to eat and take my medicine, thought I'd post.

This shit sucks!
View Quote

ESO bad for your health confirmed!
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 7:26:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This shit sucks!
View Quote

Suck it up and buy a laptop. Perfect opportunity to get VR10!
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Woohoo! 5 days free game time!
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Also, I found this on the website. Some of these look absolutely badass.

COMING IN FUTURE UPDATES

Along with fixing bugs, combatting black market gold farmers, and balance tweaks, we have a long list of features and updates we’re working on that will be coming throughout 2014 and beyond. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up. For most of these, we don’t know yet which update they’ll be in, but they’re under active development right now:

A system that allows grouped players to see each other even when they’re in different phases
A justice system—steal from and kill NPCs and deal with the consequences if you are caught
Migration of European Megaserver to our European datacenter.
Field of View (FOV) adjustment
Armor dyeing and tinting
Two new Veteran Dungeons: Crypt of Hearts and City of Ash
New region of Craglorn with a new Trial (the Serpent)
Increased ability to pick up items in the world
Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood storyline and quests.
Spellcrafting
Horse Racing
Dragonstar Arena—similar  to Trials, but built for a group of four
Improvements to fishing
Crafting system improvements
Improved Looking for Group system  
Better NPC facial animations
Guild functionality updates: guild store interface updates, customizable guild insignias, tabards, and guild ranks, and Guild Kiosks—guild stores open to everyone that are available to the highest-bidding guild.
Auto-leveling dungeons that level to your group leader
Awards when you repeat dungeons
Imperial City PvP dungeon
View Quote

And Page 14 is mine!
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 11:52:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And Page 14 is mine!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

COMING IN FUTURE UPDATES

Along with fixing bugs, combatting black market gold farmers, and balance tweaks, we have a long list of features and updates we’re working on that will be coming throughout 2014 and beyond. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up. For most of these, we don’t know yet which update they’ll be in, but they’re under active development right now:

A system that allows grouped players to see each other even when they’re in different phases
A justice system—steal from and kill NPCs and deal with the consequences if you are caught
Armor dyeing and tinting
Spellcrafting

Horse Racing
Improvements to fishing
Guild functionality updates: guild store interface updates, customizable guild insignias, tabards, and guild ranks, and Guild Kiosks—guild stores open to everyone that are available to the highest-bidding guild.

And Page 14 is mine!

You mean they are actually adding actual "elder scrolls" mechanics to the game?  ZOMG!

lol, can't wait.

What's this 5 free days you said on last page?
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#28]
You should have gotten an email about it... But it's basically for all that emergency downtime.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 12:04:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You mean they are actually adding actual "elder scrolls" mechanics to the game?  ZOMG!

lol, can't wait.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

COMING IN FUTURE UPDATES

Armor dyeing and tinting
Spellcrafting

Horse Racing
Improvements to fishing

And Page 14 is mine!

lol, can't wait.

Thieves Guild... I want a free respec damnit!
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

COMING IN FUTURE UPDATES

Armor dyeing and tinting
Spellcrafting

Horse Racing
Improvements to fishing

And Page 14 is mine!

lol, can't wait.

You're what... level 16? It'll be cheap
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
/SNIP

9 actually  I already respec'ed my Crafter... Hey we can't all afford to race to VR10
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

9 actually  I already respec'ed my Crafter... Hey we can't all afford to race to VR10
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
/SNIP

Race? Who's racing? I've only managed VR1
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
/SNIP

You're ahead of me...I've got a bad case of alt-itis, my highest level character is a level 38 Templar, with a 23 Sorc and a 16 DK currently taking up my playtime...and with my 'run around and poke into everything' playstyle, I'm not exactly quick at leveling.

It's all good though, I'm having fun and that's what matters.

With the crime and punishment thing...I'm gonna be in trouble constantly, I'm always going into homes and reading their books and stealing their food and stuff.

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 3:34:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You're ahead of me...I've got a bad case of alt-itis, my highest level character is a level 38 Templar, with a 23 Sorc and a 16 DK currently taking up my playtime...and with my 'run around and poke into everything' playstyle, I'm not exactly quick at leveling.

With the crime and punishment thing...I'm gonna be in trouble constantly, I'm always going into homes and reading their books and stealing their food and stuff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
/SNIP

That's more of the killing guards/NPCs thing from Skyrim than it is helping yourself to food and knowledge.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 6:41:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Are you tired of spamming esc or enter when launching the game and going to logging screen because of Intro videos?
This is the guide for you.
Close the game and Launcher (IMPORTANT)
Navigate to: Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/UserSettings
Open UserSetting.txt
Search for line:
SET SkipPregameVideos "0"
Set "0" to "1"
It should look like this:
SET SkipPregameVideos "1"
You are set, you can Start launcher and enjoy fast start to logging menu without intro videos.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Are you tired of spamming esc or enter when launching the game and going to logging screen because of Intro videos?
Open UserSetting.txt
Search for line:
Set "0" to "1"
You are set, you can Start launcher and enjoy fast start to logging menu without intro videos.
View Quote

Having to spam click stuff before I even got to the game was getting rather annoying.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#37]
So it seems, to me, that there are people cheating their asses off in PvP.

Now I know I'm not the toughest character, really.  But you don't simply run up and 1 shot a VR1.  You just don't.

Same dude has done it time and time again.  Is sitting there and letting 13+ people wail on him and he isn't taking damage.

It's retarded.

Not to mention the whole part where I can't switch weapons on demand.  Hit button, doesn't do shit.  Then decides to swap at the last second right before I die.  Too fucking late to swap weapons fucker!

What's up with weapon swaps?  Can't switch, so I can't heal or use any offense abilities.  Anyone else having issues weapon switching?  Out of combat it works fine.  In combat it just doesn't do shit.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Not to mention the whole part where I can't switch weapons on demand.  Hit button, doesn't do shit.  Then decides to swap at the last second right before I die.  Too fucking late to swap weapons fucker!
View Quote

/dayz flashback

Link Posted: 5/5/2014 6:20:07 AM EDT
[#39]
OVERVIEW

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.7 features more fixes to quest issues and blockers, in addition to some fixes to backend systems to improve overall game performance.

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS

Alliance War
General
The Elder Scroll beacon effect will no longer vanish when the carrier uses the vampire ability Mist Form.
You can no longer use the ability Bolt Escape while carrying an Elder Scroll.

Combat & Gameplay
Vampire
Fixed an issue with the ability Bat Swarm so it will no longer stack with itself. It will instead refresh if re-cast.
Reduced the cost reduction per stage of vampire abilities.
Reduced the movement speed bonus of the ability Mist Form.

Werewolf
Fixed an issue that would cause some werewolves to retain the speed boost indefinitely.

Dungeons & Group Content
Veteran Dungeons
Darkshade Caverns: Fixed an issue where you could gain more loot than intended from bosses.

Inventory & Bank
Guild Store
Reduced the cost of listing an item in a guild store.
Reduced the amount of gold taxed on the sale of an item in a guild store.

Mail
Significantly reduced the cost of sending C.O.D. mail.
Fixed an issue where the postage fee percentage for C.O.D. mail was not working as intended.
Fixed an issue where you were still being charged a postage fee for C.O.D. mail even if the recipient name was invalid.

Miscellaneous
General
Fixed a server-related issue that should improve performance in Cyrodiil.

Quests
General
Removed traces of translation tags for items in the guild stores.

Alik’r Desert
Whose Wedding: Slicer can now be interacted with consistently.

Auridon
Sever All Ties: You can now use all three portals, and fight High Kinlady Estre.
A Hostile Situation: Captain Astanya will no longer get stuck and block your quest progress.

Coldharbour
The Final Assault: You can now light the final brazier.
What the Heart Wants: Stibbons will now proceed through the door at the end of the cave, progressing the quest.

Deshaan
Mine All Mine: You can now complete the quest step to "Clear the Harvest Room" when all the monsters in the room are killed.
Vision Quest: The Imp will now consistently appear and open the portal.

Fighters Guild
The Prismatic Core: Portals will now consistently appear.

Glenumbra
Rally Cry: You can interact with Shaza and progress with the quest.
Seeking the Guardians: Fixed an issue where the voiceover dialogue was in the incorrect language.

Grahtwood
The Blacksap's Hold: Maeroth can now be found where expected.
Scars Never Fade: You are now able to duel hunters to advance the quest.

Greenshade
Report to Marbruk: You will no longer have issues completing "Striking at the Heart" before "Report to Marbruk."
Moonhenge's Tear: The Key of Strife and Key of Discord will now drop when the appropriate enemy is defeated, and all prisoners can now be freed.
Witch of Silitar: Fixed an issue where relogging or crashing during Aranias' demonstration would block your progress.
Mist and Shadow: You can now find Mel Adrys where expected.

Mages Guild
Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: You will now be able to interact with Valaste, and can also find Sheogorath.

Malabal Tor
Fulfilling One's Fate: Guardian Celonron's spirit will now appear when you are directed to kill him.

Reaper’s March
Motes in the Moonlight: The Dark Mane will no longer reset in the middle of the fight, blocking quest progression.
On the Doorstep: You can now interact with Gnolas and the Crystal.
The First Step: You will no longer get stuck on the quest step "Watch the Ceremony."

Rivenspire
A Traitor's Tale: The King and General will no longer disappear unexpectedly.

Shadowfen
Clarity: Binding Crystals will now appear when expected.

Stormhaven
Godrun's Dream: Fixed an issue where monsters were not set at the intended difficulty level for Silver and Gold players.

UI
Chat
Fixed an issue that would cause the guild officer chat channel to break. Typing /officer1 will now properly send a message to all officers in your first guild.
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 7:35:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Having to spam click stuff before I even got to the game was getting rather annoying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Open UserSetting.txt
Search for line:
Set "0" to "1"

LOL...these instructions were posted on reddit before the game was even released...then the post very quietly disappeared.  Have a feeling the dev didn't like the loss of advertising.  Glad you found 'em, because I had the link bookmarked and when I went to follow them, they were fone.
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Now I know I'm not the toughest character, really.  But you don't simply run up and 1 shot a VR1.  You just don't.

Same dude has done it time and time again.  Is sitting there and letting 13+ people wail on him and he isn't taking damage.

It's retarded.

What's up with weapon swaps?  Can't switch, so I can't heal or use any offense abilities.  Anyone else having issues weapon switching?  Out of combat it works fine.  In combat it just doesn't do shit.
View Quote

NB can build up 6300 single shot damage.

Switching weapons midfight? That sounds like a bad idea. Being able to do it instantly in the middle of a fight isn't exactly believeable.
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Switching weapons midfight? That sounds like a bad idea. Being able to do it instantly in the middle of a fight isn't exactly believeable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's retarded.

It wasn't a nightblade.  It was a DK, just like myself.

Switching weapons midfight, being able to do it instantly of a fight isn't exactly believable?  I don't care if its believable, it's what the company made the game able to do.  You are able to switch weapons simply by hitting a button.  HOWEVER, it just doesn't want to work when in PvP.  Sounds to me like a latency issue with the PVP server.  Shit lags to hell in there.
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 1:44:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Jester, you ought to pass it up the chain to make your backup weapons visible at all times on your back. Would look more realistic than pulling a staff out of your ass (when it works)
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Jester, you ought to pass it up the chain to make your backup weapons visible at all times on your back. Would look more realistic than pulling a staff out of your ass (when it works)
View Quote

What's worse? A staff, two handed long sword, or a giant mace?
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 9:38:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hm.. Staff is pretty long, sword is sharp though... And the mace is spiky. Gonna have to go with the mace for $200, Alex.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 6:15:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hm.. Staff is pretty long, sword is sharp though... And the mace is spiky. Gonna have to go with the mace for $200, Alex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the style.  Khajit staff?  No fucking way, not with that giant crescent head.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 6:06:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Y'all burn out?
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Y'all burn out?
View Quote

No one to play with.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Y'all burn out?
View Quote

Working too much lately. Should be on some time this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Time expired and have been working overtime the past 3 days to make up lost time from pneumonia.

Will renew on Friday when I'll have time to play.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top