Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 7:56:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That bothers you stop pretending it doesn't.

It should bother you. Anyone can get laid. You don't seem like a priority.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She came over ,put on some music and had sex with me.

30 mins later she grabbed my dirty laundry and split.

Not bad.
I didn't get to cuddle  

"Maybe if I toss him some vag he'll leave me the fuck alone for a while."

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:16:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Eject!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like my wife. She has hypothyroid issues and has zero energy, never wants to do anything other than what's on her own personal "to do list". I'd talk to her about it, let her know your feels then back way off. Go do some stuff with the guys, go shooting, play a little hard to get maybe.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
thyroids they're kind of a big deal!

threads like this show how most have no clue about surviving cancer. If she had this surgery within the last year it can take that long for just the endocrinologist to dial in her right mg of medication. Look at her bottle it's probably somewhere between 100 - 130 you will be surprised how much just a little adjustment will effect her whole day. The number represents the amount of energy she has for that day and when it's gone they crash pretty quick.

What a cancer survivor needs is not someone who asks questions, they need someone that gets shit done.

step up or step off

OP you might not be the guy for her.  
View Quote

What I have concluded is that the vast majority of the regular "EJECT!" crowd falls into one of three categories:

1. Those who are young and looking for the "perfect" girl. They spend their time searching out perfection and ejecting for the slightest inconvenience, annoyance, or inconsequential detail. They fail to realize perfection doesn't exist until much later down the line when all the really good women are already settled down. They also fail to realize that they may not be all that perfect either.
2. The older versions of #1. After dumping girl after girl for stupid, petty reasons, they find themselves old, bitter, and alone, left with the the dregs and rejects no one else wanted. The dating pool of decent women has decreased dramatically, and their perspective leads them to believe this is all there ever was, and they continue the same "EJECT!" routine when the going gets rough.
3. Dudes done wrong who see their ex in everyone. If anyone so much as repeats the slightest nuance of the ex's behavior, they must be doing the exact same thing as the ex. "OMG! My ex ordered her coffee the exact same way! Your girl is totally cheating on you!" It's projection, plain and simple. They never look for any other possible explanation.

Now of course, sometimes a call to eject is appropriate, but a lot of times it's just a bunch of guys justifying any reason to give up and join them in misery. And then they wonder why they can't have nice things.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:57:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Pull the handles.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wasn't at all like this till about 2 weeks ago ,I know she isn't talking/seeing anyone else,so that isn't a worry.
View Quote

She's banging someone else.

You know the stuff she won't let you do? She's begging him to do it to her
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#7]
She's trying to give you the Telephone Fade-Out, but you aren't taking the hint. You've become a Klingon.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#8]
if you feel like this now wait until its been years dude eject now save the hurt
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I would ask directly first.  Depending on answer or lack of then eject.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks.Sweet pea  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey man...   I think you should just talk with her about it.  Sit her down, and put it to her just like you laid it out in the thread - which you did a good job doing.  I think that until you do this, everything else is just speculation.  

I'd just say to her:  

"Hey..  I wanted to talk a little about where we're at in our relationship.  I've noticed some changes lately, and I'm not sure how to read them.  So I thought I'd talk with you about them."  

Despite being married for 30+ years, from time to time, my wife and I have to sit down and get on the same page. I think some folks are either afraid or unable to do something as simple as talk.  It's really the simplest way to figure things out.  Hopefully she'll be truthful with you.  You'll know whether or not she is.  If she's not, then what's the point?  Why be in a relationship of lies?  

I wish you the best, and hope things work out for you.    
Thanks.Sweet pea  

LOL....  You forgot the required "No Homo" behind that one!!!  

Hope all went well.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#11]
The problem is you. Simply put you're not dating enough women at the same time and so you're now forced to overthink what's going on with this one woman. If you had 3-4 on the hook you wouldn't care about this one and you'd be a lot more attractive to her as she would have to actually work to keep you around. The thyroid thing is only a symptom/excuse. Additionally it makes you not clingy and confident. Don't dump her or anything else. Find another woman or two to go out with.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

May as well. She already has.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#13]
never make some one a Priority when they see you as an OPTION.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The problem is you. Simply put you're not dating enough women at the same time and so you're now forced to overthink what's going on with this one woman. If you had 3-4 on the hook you wouldn't care about this one and you'd be a lot more attractive to her as she would have to actually work to keep you around. The thyroid thing is only a symptom/excuse. Additionally it makes you not clingy and confident. Don't dump her or anything else. Find another woman or two to go out with.
View Quote
Fuck that.lol

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Did you talk about your concerns before you got laid?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She came over ,put on some music and had sex with me.

30 mins later she grabbed my dirty laundry and split.

Not bad.
I didn't get to cuddle  

The thing is that I just said something yesterday.in two texts.I don't harp about stuff.I say my piece and that's it

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
you should probably talk to her about it first.  a simple "this is not OK with me--what's going on?" can work wonders.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:31:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
She said we would talk tonight

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cut and run brother, you seem like a good guy there are plenty of women out there without the head ache involved.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Did you mention thyroid medication?

If so my friend, she needs to go back to a doc and get adjusted.

Everything you described can be directly attributed to that.  Ex was on those meds, messed her up pretty good.  Went to the doc and she was good as new.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Good luck with this one man. I really don't have any advice but at the same time not gonna assume the worst.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

threads like this show how most have no clue about surviving cancer. If she had this surgery within the last year it can take that long for just the endocrinologist to dial in her right mg of medication. Look at her bottle it's probably somewhere between 100 - 130 you will be surprised how much just a little adjustment will effect her whole day. The number represents the amount of energy she has for that day and when it's gone they crash pretty quick.

What a cancer survivor needs is not someone who asks questions, they need someone that gets shit done.

step up or step off

What I have concluded is that the vast majority of the regular "EJECT!" crowd falls into one of three categories:

1. Those who are young and looking for the "perfect" girl. They spend their time searching out perfection and ejecting for the slightest inconvenience, annoyance, or inconsequential detail. They fail to realize perfection doesn't exist until much later down the line when all the really good women are already settled down. They also fail to realize that they may not be all that perfect either.
2. The older versions of #1. After dumping girl after girl for stupid, petty reasons, they find themselves old, bitter, and alone, left with the the dregs and rejects no one else wanted. The dating pool of decent women has decreased dramatically, and their perspective leads them to believe this is all there ever was, and they continue the same "EJECT!" routine when the going gets rough.
3. Dudes done wrong who see their ex in everyone. If anyone so much as repeats the slightest nuance of the ex's behavior, they must be doing the exact same thing as the ex. "OMG! My ex ordered her coffee the exact same way! Your girl is totally cheating on you!" It's projection, plain and simple. They never look for any other possible explanation.

Now of course, sometimes a call to eject is appropriate, but a lot of times it's just a bunch of guys justifying any reason to give up and join them in misery. And then they wonder why they can't have nice things.

I think you missed the most obvious one. The people who don't really give a crap and love to troll these threads with the "EJECT"
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#24]
What kind of diet does she have?  My SO has a thyroid disease and within the past year changed her diet to be gluten free and it has made a huge difference for her.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

HAHAHAHA do you know this guys dating thread history? It's awesome.

He actually likes this one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She started talking to someone else and isn't sure what to door or feels bad and doesn't want to be the one to axe it…so she's pushing you away with the goal of you ending it.

Stop initiating contact and stop trying. If she cares, she will realize she's losing you and will make an effort. If she doesn't care, you won't hear from her again and your problem will be solved.
View Quote

This is all I need to read to. Should have been the first reply.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Headed over for dinner and a talk
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Headed over for dinner and a talk
View Quote

Bring your own condoms.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#29]
It's done ,I'm single yet once again.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why?. Details don't leave us hanging here.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She said she needed some time,I gave her all the time in the world.Man,I hate that saying

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#32]
get out, find cool chick who values you.  trust me, you will become more an more of an inconvenience to her over time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

get out, find cool chick who values you.  trust me, you will become more an more of an inconvenience to her over time.
View Quote
I will live on ,gonna take some time and go on a hiatus from everything.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#34]
If you have to ask a bunch of strangers the answer is probably yes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#35]
She's banging someone else.  Time to bail.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:46:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
you should probably talk to her about it first.  a simple "this is not OK with me--what's going on?" can work wonders.
View Quote

That's one option.

I'm firmly in the camp of "People are who they are and they are the way they are going to be and they're going to do what they're going to do. Asking them to be, or act differently almost never works out well. Choose someone who already is how you would want them and anything about them that you don't like is so insignificant as to not matter".

We have a friend going through this, now. She found a guy who is very nice, smart, easy going, etc. However, he spends a lot of time hunting, he has a few extra pounds from not eating "right" and he really likes beer but I've never seen him drunk.

She has said things to him several times about her concerns. Finally, she asked my wife's opinion and she got it. "It's not your place or right to try to change him. Besides, he won't change. And if he did, he would eventually resent the person he changed for".

She was surprised and said she'd never thought about it that way.

So, OP, give her space. Take things for what they are and don't ask her to be different than she is. Relationships are EASY if you find the right person. Contrary to popular belief, they shouldn't take much work or compromise.

ETA: Sorry, OP. Just read your update. I kind of figured it would go that way from the sounds of things. I'm sure it was for the best in the end.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#37]
She's probably being gorilla fucked by one of her "friends" and is too busy to answer your text
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:51:36 AM EDT
[#38]
When you find another chick that's into you and it is a more positive thing you will look back and wonder why you didn't bail sooner.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope you learned your lesson. Congrats, you can now find a better women :)
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Bitches be cray.  My latest just stopped talking to me out of the blue.  Fuck em.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Just upping my post count.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

She said she needed some time,I gave her all the time in the world.Man,I hate that saying  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you get your cloths back?

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Timing couldn't be better.  A week before Valentine's Day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

step up or step off

Sounds like a lot of GD voting threads.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes,luckily I took them with me last night

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

The take away is "trust your gut".  You came here posting about her but believed she wasn't up to anything else.  I previously mentioned that posting about it here means that your gut felt something was off.  You claimed you loved her and wanted it work which was contrary to what your gut was telling you.  A hard lesson for many people is learning that no matter what your feelings are for someone it does not affect what someone else does or how they feel towards you.  That is why people should listen to their gut feelings instead of trying to rationalize someone else's behavior in their own mind.

Now that you know the deal, think back to what the first signs of her deciding to move on were.  It starts with a change in behavior, someone of which you mentioned already.  Those are the obvious signs.  If you think back prior to that she probably started wording things a bit different, changed a small behavior, changed her hair...etc.  Those little details are what your subconscious/gut picked up on.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
  The take away is "trust your gut".  You came here posting about her but believed she wasn't up to anything else.  I previously mentioned that posting about it here means that your gut felt something was off.  You claimed you loved her and wanted it work which was contrary to what your gut was telling you.  A hard lesson for many people is learning that no matter what your feelings are for someone it does not affect what someone else does or how they feel towards you.  That is why people should listen to their gut feelings instead of trying to rationalize someone else's behavior in their own mind.
Now that you know the deal, think back to what the first signs of her deciding to move on were.  It starts with a change in behavior, someone of which you mentioned already.  Those are the obvious signs.  If you think back prior to that she probably started wording things a bit different, changed a small behavior, changed her hair...etc.  Those little details are what your subconscious/gut picked up on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I usually get a solid ,in yo face crazy shit but this time there really wasn't anything like that at all...

I still don't think she was seeing anyone or looking for someone else,I just think that her having a relationship was too much and she saw it as a burden.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Time to decompress.  Relax.  Go do things you enjoyed before you met her.  In time, you'll meet another.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Time to decompress.  Relax.  Go do things you enjoyed before you met her.  In time, you'll meet another.
View Quote
Always do

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top