Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm still trying to figure out where he's from.

It says "AK" next to his screenname, but his "I just purchased a $90,000 Corvette...did I mention I have a smoking hot girlfriend yet?"  earlier in the week thread showed pics of a vette with Palm Trees in the background.  Says he had to order it from a dealer in the lower 48.

And still no pics of the smokin' hot GF.  

A $30,000 Miata is as good as a $90,000 vette, right?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly any off the shelf PSA rifle will out shoot a KAC  or LaRue tacticool rifle for that matter.

You will notice a slight difference with a Noveske rifle if you are really paying attention.

It's your money, use it how you want too.

So happy your not from Florida.

It says "AK" next to his screenname, but his "I just purchased a $90,000 Corvette...did I mention I have a smoking hot girlfriend yet?"  earlier in the week thread showed pics of a vette with Palm Trees in the background.  Says he had to order it from a dealer in the lower 48.

an LBody Dodge Shelby Charger is even better
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

He's not the first person that screwed up his rifle dicking around with it when he didn't know what he was doing, only to turn around and blame the manufacturer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It all makes sense after being informed he gets mailbox money sent from youtube for every click he pulls in.

Kinda like a prostitute ... gets his money from screwing people he doesn't know.  

now now, don't be jealous

He's not the first person who didn't like your product.

He's not the first person that screwed up his rifle dicking around with it when he didn't know what he was doing, only to turn around and blame the manufacturer.

I didn't pay attention to that whole debacle, but didn't he fuck with the rifle AFTER he was already having problems?

I admittedly know nothing of what happened so I definitely could be wrong.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not watching that idiot.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You guys gotta admit, that paint job on the buffer tube is ghetto as hell.
View Quote

I wondered about that. Maybe Rusted Ace can take a pic of his rifle with stock extended to see if KAC normally does that.

I wouldn't be shocked to learn Nuttbutters buddy did the paint job on the rifle (assuming the mod0 was also offered in black...I can't keep up with KACs number and mod scheme for shit).
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#5]
He is a whiny dipshit
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Let's just assume for a moment this dude was trying to be objective (which we know is not the case). I'm wondering what the round count on the barrel is, and if that effected the accuracy.
View Quote

He did say in the video that the rifle was a friends rifle that was shot a lot.

It could have a lot to do with that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's just assume for a moment this dude was trying to be objective (which we know is not the case). I'm wondering what the round count on the barrel is, and if that effected the accuracy.

And we have no idea how his friend treated the rifle, or if he painted it, or any other pertinent details really.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I thought he Duracoated?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Larue and now Knights?

And Cerakote.

I thought he Duracoated?

He did a Cerakote vid with a Glock and melted the frame.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How many more hits did that bumble-fuck nutnfancy get from this thread alone?

Don't watch that stupid fuck's videos and maybe he'll just go away.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This.  Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Once again Nutnfancy speaks the truth and the typical GD arm chair commandos can't deal with the reality of Mr Fancy's truth.

You could probably build a more accurate/reliable AR for 1/3 the cost.
View Quote

Even at the highly inflated price he valued the Mod 0 SR-15 at $2000, I'm interested to see your breakdown of how you're going to build a more accurate/reliable AR for 1/3 the cost.

$2000 / 3 = $667

Keep in mind the SR-15 has a totally different, much stronger bolt and barrel extension proprietary to KAC, the ambi receivers and LPK, the KAC match trigger, top-end barrel, URX, and SOPMOD stock for starters.

Either your math is just bad, or you're just getting into the AR15 market.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Even at the highly inflated price he valued the Mod 0 SR-15 at $2000, I'm interested to see your breakdown of how you're going to build a more accurate/reliable AR for 1/3 the cost.

$2000 / 3 = $667

Keep in mind the SR-15 has a totally different, much stronger bolt and barrel extension proprietary to KAC, the ambi receivers and LPK, the KAC match trigger, top-end barrel, URX, and SOPMOD stock for starters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once again Nutnfancy speaks the truth and the typical GD arm chair commandos can't deal with the reality of Mr Fancy's truth.

You could probably build a more accurate/reliable AR for 1/3 the cost.

$2000 / 3 = $667

He is a troll and a poor one at that.  Best to ignore him.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He will never be allowed in our store with a camera. If he wants to buy, ok, I won't turn down his money. But I will never allow the company to be part of his bullshit like Drurry and Big Shits Ranch does.
View Quote

I remember the video where he walked into Get Some Guns in Murray, and one of the first phrases out of his mouth was, "I'm here at Get Some Guns, they have a lot of parts and accessories, but their prices are a bit high."

With Mike Pappas looking right at him with a big WTH look on his face, like someone's spastic kid was lost in the liquor store.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Who's next on Nutns hit list? LMT?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It has a 5.5lb pull?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A $1600+ AR without a higher end trigger? What's up with that.

it has a KAC two stage trigger, which is like a $300 trigger

It has a 5.5lb pull?

When you angle the pull gauge away at 20*.  Seriously, would you trust a kid like that to use a pull weight gauge and give an accurate reading.  2-stage triggers also have a combined pull weight from the 1st and 2nd stages.

This is guns 101 stuff.  Before the 2nd stage breaks, the gauge will still have the pull weight registered from the 1st stage (which is pretty heavy on a lot of 2-stage triggers).

The guy is so far out in left field, it's sad that anybody takes him seriously.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#15]
I get called a contrarian all the time by a friend of mine because I hate so many things, but FucknNancy makes me look like a hippie
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

That should generate at least 5,000 new hits in the first hour.

Every dealer in the firearms industry should blacklist him now before the eventual consequences catch up, because the momentum is going to grow and it will be well-known that he's not a reputable source of info, while using his yt channel to attack reputable manufacturers for hit counts.

That's just not a good business practice in the long run.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
My guess is the next LWRC competitor down the list

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I really don't see what the huge deal is. I have a great rifle that nobody can deny and paid a price that I could afford. And- I'll never have to upgrade to the latest and greatest new parts. My SR 15 Mod 1 is a very good rifle & I'm happy with the purchase
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that his honey?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Guy has made a name for himself posting reviews, enjoys what he does, and with over a half million subscribers has apparently become quite successful. Typical GD response:  "Lets shit on the guy."  Reminds me of adolescent school girl jealousy.

At least he has the balls to put himself and his opinion out there. More than I've seen come from here.

So quityerbitchin' and come up with something else to compete with what he offers.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Guy has made a name for himself posting reviews, enjoys what he does, and with over a half million subscribers has apparently become quite successful. Typical GD response:  "Lets shit on the guy."  Reminds me of adolescent school girl jealousy.

At least he has the balls to put himself and his opinion out there. More than I've seen come from here.

So quityerbitchin' and come up with something else to compete with what he offers.

View Quote

What does he offer? Think about that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:36:36 PM EDT
[#23]
My feeling is that people are entitled to their opinion and to present them.

What does a disservice to his viewers is that the information he presents is just factually incorrect, and it's information that is EASILY researchable in about 15 minutes.  

It's like doing a review of a Mercedes SL550 while you're driving it, but all the information you're giving is about a Ford Focus.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I really don't see what the huge deal is. I have a great rifle that nobody can deny and paid a price that I could afford. And- I'll never have to upgrade to the latest and greatest new parts. My SR 15 Mod 1 is a very good rifle & I'm happy with the purchase
View Quote

It's on my short list for my next rifle (first factory build).
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Youtube is already full of people giving better information than this yahoo.  Nunfanny comes by his hate honestly.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Is that his honey?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that his honey?
I have no idea. Just noticed theres a lot of LWRC comments on his postings and the review of the M6 @ $2200 is pretty telling. Watch that one at 37:45. Basically he says its a great value for what you get (as its "ready to go" with BUIS and the wonderful VLTOR stock) and LWRC has a phenomenal track record to back it up. So $200 more than an SR15, which is also ready to go with arguably better components and better track record. Makes you go hmmmmm...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:43:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have no idea. Just noticed theres a lot of LWRC comments on his postings and the review of the M6 @ $2000 is pretty telling. Watch that one at 37:45.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that his honey?
I have no idea. Just noticed theres a lot of LWRC comments on his postings and the review of the M6 @ $2000 is pretty telling. Watch that one at 37:45.  

Cliff notes on LWRC "review?"
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

the guy is so dumb that he doesnt know how dumb he really is, throw in that cocky know it all attitude and you get a stupid cantankerous asshole who thinks so highly of himself that he records his retardation to video and posts it on the internet

lots of people watch prowrestling too
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that his honey?

Check the edit ^

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

the guy is so dumb that he doesnt know how dumb he really is, throw in that cocky know it all attitude and you get a stupid cantankerous asshole who thinks so highly of himself that he records his retardation to video and posts it on the internet

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

" My first wife was tarded. She's a pilot now."

Was never more appropriate.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

He also steals photos for his videos of the wrong gun, then tells the owner of said photos to go fuck himself for pointing out that his picture is the wrong picture.

So yes, the guy is also a thief, and then bitches when you confront him on it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok. Pointing out factual errors is "adolescent school girl jealousies"?  That is an inane stance.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly any off the shelf PSA rifle will out shoot a KAC  or LaRue tacticool rifle for that matter.

You will notice a slight difference with a Noveske rifle if you are really paying attention.

So happy your not from Florida.

Yeah, they are pretty sweet.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote
Pretty sure nobody here is jealous of Nutnfancy I'd rather be poor than make money off Youtube with half the country knowing I'm an idiot.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Meh I agree. Over priced.
View Quote

I wouldn't pay $2,000 for an AR, I don't care what name is on it. I doubt it'll do much more (if anything) than a $1,000 AR could do. Not for me, anyway.

He's right, I didn't see anything "game changing" about it. The built-in flip-up sights are cool, but not $2,000 cool.

I'll even go as far as to say I'd rather buy an S&W MP15 Sport. At least I could justify the $600 price tag.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Ok. Pointing out factual errors is "adolescent school girl jealousies"?  That is an inane stance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because 90% of the people went to public school and can't discern an AR15 from a Mini-14 doesn't negate legitimate problems with his videos.

The guy is a controlled train wreck with a camera and long-winded run-on videos with no qualitative content.

Apparently, there are businesses that don't care that he's inept, as long as the cash flows.  I'd like to see a list of his sponsors to get an idea of who's being shilled for, while he trashes reputable companies in the industry.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I wouldn't pay $2,000 for an AR, I don't care what name is on it. I doubt it'll do much more (if anything) than a $1,000 AR could do. Not for me, anyway.

He's right, I didn't see anything "game changing" about it. The built-in flip-up sights are cool, but not $2,000 cool.

I'll even go as far as to say I'd rather buy an S&W MP15 Sport. At least I could justify the $600 price tag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you really do believe a Dodge Charger LBody is just as good as a Rousche Twin Turbo Corvette
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:22:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$2000 is what someone ill-informed paid for an SR-15 Mod 0, already covered in the thread if you read it.  Guys have gotten them for between $1400-$1600 at the height of the post-SH panic.

Features:

* SR-15E3 radiused bolt lugs and barrel extension, which are stronger than any other standard AR15 bolt and extension design

* KAC 2-stage trigger

* URX with integral flip front sight

* LMT SOPMOD Stock

* Ambidextrous lower receiver with integrated ambi mag release, bolt release, and selectors

* High end barrel, HPT'd, MPI'd, Hammer-forged

* Professionally coated with a bake-on color finish, either KG Gun Kote, or Cerakote

For starters, talk to any Cerakote applicator and a single color on a non-railed AR15 is going to cost you $200-225.
Match 2-stage triggers from KAC are very pricey, but so are Geissele, Hyper-Fire, etc.  You're looking at $200-$300 for these triggers
You can't get the E3 bolt and barrel extension from anywhere else.
Even if you go B5 systems on the SOPMOD, you're looking at $95
URX or any quality lightweight rail system is going to be a pretty penny well above $200.
Hammer-forged barrel that has to pass stringent QC standards, especially WRT to finished chamber specs, bore concentricity, threads, metallurgy....
Integrated ambi receiver set with corresponding LPK, with MPI'd LPK parts....I don't know of many competitors that have them other than billet sets, and those are $400-$600 just for the stripped receivers.
QC'd Bolt Carrier with correct vent hole sizes, chrome-lined bore, critical dims that pass inspection, correct metallurgy, correct chrome-lined gas key, correct cam pin, etc. (what only a handful of companies even know about)

Even at the "inflated" price of $2000 that someone paid for the SR-15 Mod 0, they got a bargain in my book.  Like I said, I'm not a KAC fanatic, don't own any of their rifles or parts other than a RIS sitting in a bin in my shop, but I'm familiar enough with the company and its products to know where the money is in them.  Value-wise, you're looking at a solid $2000 rifle before I have even factored in the small parts, like the gas block, gas tube, flash hider, buffer, recoil spring, end plate, pistol grip, etc.

$1400-$1600 is a steal on that rifle.

Anyone who thinks that a PSA or S&W M&P-15 is even remotely comparable is either just getting into AR15's, or has very limited capacity to learn and understand this market.  I've been dealing with AR15's directly now since the 1980's, and have never stopped studying the design.  Parts are not parts.  Just because an imitation gun looks like an AR15, does not mean one single part is the same as a TDP gun.  The SR-15 exceeds the TDP, and the bolt design is what the gun should have really.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
$2000 is what someone ill-informed paid for an SR-15 Mod 0, already covered in the thread if you read it.  Guys have gotten them for between $1400-$1600 at the height of the post-SH panic.
Features:
* SR-15E3 radiused bolt lugs and barrel extension, which are stronger than any other standard AR15 bolt and extension design
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loegssWcfg1qjtttio1_500.jpg
* KAC 2-stage trigger
* LMT SOPMOD Stock
* Ambidextrous lower receiver with integrated ambi mag release, bolt release, and selectors
* Professionally coated with a bake-on color finish, either KG Gun Kote, or Cerakote
For starters, talk to any Cerakote applicator and a single color on a non-railed AR15 is going to cost you $200-225.

Match 2-stage triggers from KAC are very pricey, but so are Geissele, Hyper-Fire, etc.  You're looking at $200-$300 for these triggers

URX or any quality lightweight rail system is going to be a pretty penny well above $200.

Hammer-forged barrel that has to pass stringent QC standards, especially WRT to finished chamber specs, bore concentricity, threads, metallurgy....

Integrated ambi receiver set with corresponding LPK, with MPI'd LPK parts....I don't know of many competitors that have them other than billet sets, and those are $400-$600 just for the stripped receivers.

QC'd Bolt Carrier with correct vent hole sizes, chrome-lined bore, critical dims that pass inspection, correct metallurgy, correct chrome-lined gas key, correct cam pin, etc. (what only a handful of companies even know about)
Even at the "inflated" price of $2000 that someone paid for the SR-15 Mod 0, they got a bargain in my book.  Like I said, I'm not a KAC fanatic, don't own any of their rifles or parts other than a RIS sitting in a bin in my shop, but I'm familiar enough with the company and its products to know where the money is in them.  Value-wise, you're looking at a solid $2000 rifle before I have even factored in the small parts, like the gas block, gas tube, flash hider, buffer, recoil spring, end plate, pistol grip, etc.
Anyone who thinks that a PSA or S&W M&P-15 is even remotely comparable is either just getting into AR15's, or has very limited capacity to learn and understand this market.  I've been dealing with AR15's directly now since the 1980's, and have never stopped studying the design.  Parts are not parts.  Just because an imitation gun looks like an AR15, does not mean one single part is the same as a TDP gun.  The SR-15 exceeds the TDP, and the bolt design is what the gun should have really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Features:
* KAC 2-stage trigger
* LMT SOPMOD Stock

You also get the BUIS, sling, QD sling swivels, decent USGI magazine, magwell lock, rail covers, VFG and a pretty nice case. Also a pretty nice gas system. Does everyone value this as a package? No, but to those that do want all these things in a package its a pretty sweet deal.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#42]
I've watched maybe 1 minute of one of his reviews years ago. Haven't given him a click since. He is an idiot.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:03:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dont you have cars to park?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:10:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many  Carbine Classes would you take with this rifle or even just during a years time ? How much training would you do with ? This of course is a rhetorical question because I already know the answer ?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never understood this attitude in the least.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#46]
I still can't figure out why he's so popular
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#47]

Hahaha, NutNfancy is calling out all the fanatical KAC fanboys, I love it!  NutNfancy may be long winded, but two things he is NOT is biased or impractical.

He actually does a lot more shooting (and practical shooting drills) than 90%+ of the people on this forum.  Even he knows that the KAC rifle is nothing special, never mind a "game changer".  

He can recognize the BS fanboy comments for what they are, and I love that he started the video that way by calling them out!  It really is a fanatical cult with these KAC fanboys, and those comments from the beginning of the video are not obscure or off the cuff, those are actually what these people think and say about that rifle!

The fanboys can't handle it!

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hahaha, NutNfancy is calling out all the fanatical KAC fanboys, I love it!  NutNfancy may be long winded, but two things he is NOT is unbiased or impractical.

He actually does a lot more shooting (and practical shooting drills) than 90%+ of the people on this forum.  Even he knows that the KAC rifle is nothing special, never mind a "game changer".  

He can recognize the BS fanboy comments for what they are, and I love that he started the video that way by calling them out!  It really is a fanatical cult with these KAC fanboys, and those comments from the beginning of the video are not obscure or off the cuff, those are actually what these people think and say about that rifle!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hahaha, NutNfancy is calling out all the fanatical KAC fanboys, I love it!  NutNfancy may be long winded, but two things he is NOT is unbiased or impractical.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Features:

* KAC 2-stage trigger

* LMT SOPMOD Stock

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Features:

* KAC 2-stage trigger

* LMT SOPMOD Stock

<insert gif of dude clapping enthusiastically>
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Agree with the bolded; the rest, maybe so, maybe not. I dont think its a "game changer" but I do think its a very nice package and is something special as far as ARs go.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top