Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#1]
water is wet
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really hope you aren't surprised by this.

If you are, I have some bad news.

View Quote

That's my thought.  Been voting since 86 and the republicans are always smeared.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's my thought.  Been voting since 86 and the republicans are always smeared.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope you aren't surprised by this.

If you are, I have some bad news.

If not for the media, the democrat party would quickly die.  Their entire platform is based on lies that are propagated and validated by the MSM.

ETA:  Perfect example.  Here is what Trump said that has the media pretending that their heads are exploding...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kxG8uJUsWU

Here is the NY Times version.  There is no way the loss of context in their edit is unintentional.  Ironically, they are pretending to be outraged that Trump invited the Russians to manipulate our presidential election, when that is exactly what they have been doing for years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#4]
what did you expect.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Apparently there is no neutral news, just report story.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Some of us warned you months and months ago to not fall for the media trap and their constant positive coverage on Trump. That once they helped pick the weakest candidate in the pack, they would viciously turn on him just like they did with their former darlings McCain and Romney.

I tried to find an old post I made predicting this exact thing to prove my point but I can't find it. Oh well...

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/xz4v2oP.gif

Some of us warned you months and months ago to not fall for the media trap and their constant positive coverage on Trump. That once they helped pick the weakest candidate in the pack, they would viciously turn on him just like they did with their former darlings McCain and Romney.

I tried to find an old post I made predicting this exact thing to prove my point but I can't find it. Oh well...

View Quote

No one is surprised, but rather appalled. They are different things.

The media continues to give Trump tons of free coverage. What they think is negative coverage actually appeals to the majority of voters. They continue to think they are hurting him, while helping him.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top