Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a trainee cop and a Sergeant show up for "Open Burning". Tiny little fire in a fire pit. I have a Gladys Kravits living next door.

Trainee came in my yard all puffed up. "We have multiple complaints about your fire."

"Really, how many?" I asked

"Umm... Yeah.  A bunch."  The trainee stammered.

"You are lying and I know it, try again."  I replied

"I read the ordinance and you can ONLY have a fire to cook food." Lying again. (Cooking, melting metal, and a celebration fire are all permitted)

"I read the ordinance and you are lying again."  I once more caught him in a lie. "Son, you used up all your time with me by lying."
I turned to the Sergeant and said. "The fire started at 9:15, I've got three hours. See you guys at 12:15"

Young guy started to pull a "Respect My Authourity!" Attitude.

"Sergeant he has crossed the line to trespassing. Please remove him"
He protested some more.
"Get in the car." The Sergeant barked. "Or I will put you in the back!"

Sergeant and I had a quick polite talk about how the neighbor was using the PD to harass us and how I didn't care for it. I asked if he wanted a copy of the ordinance. By this time I had been reading and printing out the paragraph relating to whatever I was doing. He declined.

We had them at our house 21 times without even a warning. Then the dumb bitch stepped over the line and swatted us for a man with a gun call. She nearly went to jail over that one. She stopped her shit after that one.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We had them at our house 21 times without even a warning. Then the dumb bitch stepped over the line and swatted us for a man with a gun call. She nearly went to jail over that one. She stopped her shit after that one.
View Quote

Wow, even my nutty neighbor in NY never called 21 times.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top